Charlolita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that Char?"

"It was explosively good Mr Ravenous!" She exclaimed fondly. "I've never orgasmed like that before in my life! Not even close! Thank you baby, but quick; let me up, I need to take a leak!"

"Oh! Let me help you!" I brushed my hands up and down various bands securing her position, and it would have been close to a full two minutes before precious Char realised I was not doing a thing to loosen her.

She met me with an ironic smile, before pissing from where she was posed. In fairness, given the same urethra had just ejaculated orgasm juice over me not long beforehand, this was not a spectacle of equal erotic merit. Nonetheless, a pussy of this nature was to all except Charlotte and an exclusive few, very much a once-in-a-lifetime sighting. Watching Charlotte wet herself therefore took on more of a sightseeing appeal like a natural spring. This beautiful cunt crafted exclusively by the divine hand of God alone, was spouting forth a stream of fluid. There really was nought else to do but watch on in interest and awe.

Only once the stream had reduced to a trickle, and the excitement shifted to regular admiration (after all, it was a pussy to behold), I began to untie her from where she lay. My dearest Char wiped her face clean of my semen, then surprised me by licking it up right from her hands, visibly taking care to analyse the taste and texture upon her palate, before swallowing it down to join my load of 20 minutes earlier.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES REMAINING!!"

What?!-

Our pre-oral conversation came back to me at once, regarding the light between darknesses, and the C between B and D. I had been such a deluded fool up till that point in my life so far. I had thought that my choices were guiding me to where I was, I had presumed like any power hungry idiot, that my genius had navigated me to the particular circumstances and breathtaking version of reality I currently resided in, and I was completely ignoring in every way the breathtaking phenomenon that had been figuratively staring me in the face the whole time (whilst literally having her lower holes eaten out, deepthroating my dick and then getting tied-up and ass-fucked till she showered me in her cum and I showered her in mine before she ingested it too).

The C wasn't choice - it was Charlotte! The Charlotte between Birth and Death; or Balls and Dick; or Binge-sex and Dry-dick, for nothing could ever again compare to this!

She was the purpose! She was the jazz! She was the life; and whatever this was, it seemed all too certain she would be a lonely memory to masturbate over forever after, in less than 15 minutes time.

You know, what's so dreadful about masturbating about a memory of a real life experience?

It's that you are completely on your own.

We both knew what we needed and comprehended that even if everything else seemed to be, time was not on our side.

Charlotte tackled me to the bed and visibly savoured her long awaited mounting of my member. I felt her warm, wet pussy slide gloriously down myself, and ride and ride and ride on, like I was a wild horse or bucking bull. If anything, I was a thrusting Sybian, doing everything I could to assist her on her journey toward her third orgasm for our time together. I meanwhile, I suspect the best boss she's had so far, was groping her breast with one hand and one of her buttocks with the other, making the utmost of the time I had with C, before the inevitably oncoming D.

I was holding myself back from what was sure to be the most intense cumming of my life, when Charlotte orgasmed above me and I completely lost the last tenuous grip I'd maintained and blasted my load deep within her cunt. Ecstasy filled my body as pump after pump of semen shot out from my dick to the heart of Char's twat; her perfect love-hole.

The same booming voice that seemed to come from the room surrounding us announced there were now only thirty seconds remaining.

Charlotte wrapped her soft, warm arms around me, pressing her succulent, fleshy, juicy melons into my ribs.

"I don't want this to end, and then just never see you again!"

I released her tit from my hold and now firmly grasped each of her butt cheeks in either hand and scolded her, "This was just our light, Char. If all our lives shone this brightly, there'd be nothing special about what we've just created between us. Now it is time to return to the darkness we were in before, but never forgetting this light we shared."

I savoured and committed to memory the look on her face at that moment, as she leant in and began to kiss me.

The sunlight burned brightly, it had been bright all day, as I walked the generally quiet church laneway. It seemed by whatever chance that a wedding ceremony and a burial had booked simultaneous timeslots, and had just occurred concurrently.

I looked away from the proceedings, trying to capture a memory or thought I had just been mulling over earlier - it had been a good one. Recapturing it now however seemed like trying to capture the already extinguished flame from a candle-wick, the mocking smoke drifting lazily through my fingers with no sign of slowing down or re-igniting.

A scream from the opposite direction captured my attention however, and it became apparent that the newlywed bride's bouquet had collided with the face of a young funeral attendee.

Looking more closely at the victim now she looked strangely familiar; her beautiful red puffy eyes making it difficult to ascertain whether she was just crying now, or had been doing so all along. The rest of her figure was beautiful too! Her long blonde hair, her light dress, her tits now revealed as a result of the bouquet fluster- oh!

"Let me even that up for you," I hear a voice call out, and watch in stunned amazement as one of the beauty's companions pulls down this poor lady's dress entirely, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy bush and labia.

I must have frozen for a moment I'm sure what I has been doing, knowing only that I wanted to see more of this frankly astounding beauty in her simultaneously embarrassed and nude state.

"Like what you see you old pervert?!" One of her friends called out to me. "You're like 25 years older than her! Keep walking!"

I looked back to the nude girl, the rose amongst the thorns, whom it seemed had looked at me on hearing my seniority to her.

On seeing my gaze, she shook her tits for me, spread her pussy lips, then turned and spread her ass out, showing me everything.

Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again. When the laws of space and time come to a standstill, making way for momentary fantasy to take over so that a shared look or moment could be legitimately carried out in full, rather than just marginalized as a quick flash and dash. I full well know now, in my heart of hearts, that invented illusions of this embarrassed nude female will fill my private shower time repertoire for the foreseeable future, which I'm sure is a poor comparative substitute. What I wouldn't give for some time, just a brief hour, locked away in a fantasy room with this angel.

But, so I walk on, aroused and alone. You know, what's so dreadful about masturbating about a memory of a real life experience?

It's that you are completely on your own.

12