Fun with Male Servant

Story Info
Servant!!!
1.1k words
3.69
12.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun with male servant

Hi friends, I am a lady and I had sex with my male servant. He was more of a helper than a servant.

I got married in 2012. It was an arranged marriage decided by our parents.

I was 24 years old. We got married and stayed with the in-laws for a year.

Then we moved to a metropolitan city. As we moved for my husband's job, he couldn't help much in moving and decorating.

I was a housewife and also a student. To make my life more comfortable, my husband used an app to order house help.

This guy would help me with boxes and everything. The first time he came to our house was when my husband and I were at home in the morning.

My husband went to work. This guy,

Everyone called him Adi, was in his early 20s. We worked and formally chatted a bit.

I asked him why he was working and about his life. He told me he needs money for his further education. Then he gave me his number and said that I should give him good ratings and also I can directly call him for moving if I ever needed. This was the last I saw him yet.

In 2015, I caught my husband cheating on me, not with one, but with various women. We got divorced after 3 years of marriage.

Fortunately, I was working by then and wasn't too old. As I had a job in the city, I refused to move back with my parents. But I left my husband's house. I rented a flat near my office. I knew I won't be able to do everything alone, so I decided to call Adi as his number was still on my phone. He was surprised to hear from me, but accepted.

All the boxes were scattered in my new house. There wasn't even a bed, it was just a couch. I called Adi on a Saturday afternoon, as I would come home early. Why, but I was happy to see him. We formally shook hands, and I offered him snacks. We chatted for a little while and decided to get some work done. I went to the bathroom to get fresh as I came from the office.

I wore a camisole and pajamas and came out.

As I entered the living room, he started staring at me exactly how heroes stare at the heroine in movies. I let him stare for a while, then I went in front of him and clicked my fingers.

We chuckled. I was experiencing some spark between us. We opened a few boxes, but most of the time we were just playing with each other. Then I made some tea, and as I was serving, it fell on him by mistake. I told him to remove his shirt.

He first went to the washroom and when he came back, he had only his underwear on. I laughed and then asked what happened.

He said he went to wash the stain but everything got wet.

"Is it okay?"

I said yes, then I dried his clothes on the balcony. Then he said, "how will I wear those wet clothes to home".

I said, "you can stay here if you don't mind."

He taught for a little bit and said yes. After that, we were completely enjoying our shameless flirting. He was finding excuses to touch my back, neck, legs. At one point, the sexual tension was unbearable. But I controlled myself. Then, as I was ordering dinner, he came near me. I was on the couch...

Adi: "I feel deceived."

Me: "Why?"

Adi: "I am the only one feeling cold. You are wearing full clothes, even you should feel the breeze."

me: "So what should I do (I knew exactly what he was gonna say).'

Adi: "I think I deserve some of your clothing to be removed."

Me: Okay, I'll remove my top."

Adi: "I knew you didn't have guts."

Me: "why?"

Adi: "You don't remove your pants. If you had had, then there were your pants in my hands."

ME: "you remove it if you have guts." (wink)

Without wasting a second, he removed my pants. He removed my pants while touching my legs. Then we were just sitting close on the couch.

He started touching me on my legs. His hands were moving in the upper direction. As he reached the thighs, I left a Lil moan.

He looked at me and smirked. Then he touched my vagina. I started moaning loudly as he was rubbing. Then he started fingering me first with one hand and then with two hands. As he was about to remove my panty, I pushed him and ran.

The bell rang. For a moment I forgot I was pantyless and saw through the hole, it was the delivery boy. I was already so aroused I decided to have more fun. Adi was in his underwear, running behind me. I winked at Adi, and he understood.

I opened the door without panting, while Adi hugged me from behind. The delivery guy was shocked. He was just watching us.

I said "excuse me" and went to get my wallet. After I came, I purposely took time to remove money from it.

Then I went near him and dropped the money. Then I faced him, bent over, and picked up the money to give him a good view.

While Adi slapped on my butt. Adi bent too and asked me if it was okay for the delivery guy to touch me. I got very excited and said yes.

I was standing in the same position as Adi, told the delivery guy to squeeze my ass. I guess the guy hesitated at first, but then he touched it gently.

I gave him a kiss on his cheeks, which made him very happy, and he left. As the door closed, Adi jumped straight on me. He was grabbing my ass, licking my thighs and neck, and kissing me. I removed his underwear and stroked it. Then I took it in my mouth for at least 5 mins. Then he removed all my clothes. We had a nice round of 69. Then he spread my legs and inserted his big dick in me. He thrust into me fast and deep. Then he came on my tummy.

We had a damn good time. We were regular sex buddies until he got a girlfriend. But I am happy for him. I am still single and have sex with a couple of guys.

I got a kink to seduce delivery boys since that day. Whenever I order something and some guy comes to deliver, I open the door shirtless, pantless, or wear a transparent shirt. It is fun.