Charlotte & Her Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to pay you back but I don't really know if I can," I told him.

"I enjoyed it too, you know that Charlotte," he responded as the perfect gentleman would.

"I want you inside me now, please Mr. Whitehead?" I said, feeling his stiffened cock pressing into me as he held me in his arms.

"I really want this," he said, "but only if you do too." He was stood up now, getting a condom from his bedside table.

"Yes, I really want this too," I said as we looked deeply into each other's eyes, "but I want to feel you really inside me Mr. Whitehead, you don't need that," I was making reference to his condom. I wanted him to do this to me bareback.

Lying on my back, he carefully slid his dick inside my wet, welcoming pussy, caressing my body with his fingers as he rocked back and forth inside of me. He was sensuously fucking me, paying me so much attention, noting my breathing, my cries and moans of pleasure. He lightly moved my right leg, holding it up to change the angle he was penetrating me from, then both legs, to change the sensation I was feeling, I felt even tighter around his impressive dick.

He effortlessly manipulated my willing body to take me from behind, lightly holding onto my buttocks to generate more pressure. Everything he did felt so carefully considered as we were then both lying on our sides so that I could feel more contact of his skin against mine as he continued to fuck me from behind, his hand grazing over my breasts, his lips occasionally locking against mine.

Flat on my back again, Mr. Whitehead had angled my legs so that his body was between them and I could wrap myself around him. His fingers were stimulating my clitoris as he continued to fuck me.

"Follow me Charlotte," he urged me, as I took the cue to inhale and exhale to the same rhythm as him. This made me feel as though we were at one with each other, the next level of intimacy, as I felt another impending orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I could only moan, as once again Mr. Whitehead maintained his sensual rhythms and control to send me to ecstasy. For the second time that night, he was leading me to an intense orgasm thanks to his carefully orchestrated build up. My body shook with delight and he held me in his arms again as I regained my senses.

Mr Whitehead sat up on the edge of the bed as I sat on his lap, kissing him, feeling the sensations of his skin on mine as he slipped his hard cock back inside me again. I was in control this time, easing myself back into this sex session, slowly at first. As our hands explored each other again, he carefully sucked on my hard nipples.

Mr. Whitehead took his turn to lie back this time as I knelt on top of him, pushing off from his chest, sliding up and down his thighs as he raised his knees and massaged my thighs. I leant back, my perky nipples pointing much higher, my long hair flowing behind me to graze against his legs where I held them to angle his dick to push against my G-spot even more.

"This is so good," I moaned as I kept riding him, gradually getting faster, rubbing my hands across my chest to my nipples and then dropping them to tickle his balls. I couldn't believe just how much pleasure I was getting from a man who was older than my own father, much more in fact as he was more than double my age. I didn't want this to end.

Still on top of him, Mr. Whitehead pushed himself up with his arms, our heads level but both of us had our backs leaning away from each other.

"I'm going to cum for you Charlotte," he said, looking intently into my eyes, as he pulled my hips down to meet his thrusts.

"This is wonderful," he said, before grunting and spurting his cum inside of me, filling me up with his spunk.

12