Charlotte Flair gets Blacked

Story Info
Charlotte Flair's encounter with a porn star Ricky Johnson.
8.7k words
4.15
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky Johnson - Charlotte Flair.

Hello, Ricky Johnson, the name that nobody knew before 2017 but tide turned after a lot of struggles and hardship he broke into the porn world. It's been 3 successful years; you can call them the years of Ricky. He has been working with the top-notch porn companies from thereon. He had everything, a car, a big house, sexy girls, everything but he was missing something and that's why he decided to try his luck in professional wrestling.

He tried to join the WWE but they initially introduced him with a wrestling world with a little gimmick. Bam!!! They liked his work and his god gifted physic was cherry on top. The WWE locker room was so generous and helpful but he got into a special bond with the WWE superstar Andrade.

As time passed, they became good friends. They started hanging out during free time on their wrestling tours and not to mention Andrade's girlfriend the only the queen of them all Charlotte Flair was always around them whenever they are together.

A 5'10 busty blonde with one of the most beautiful boobies that Ricky has ever seen and an evergreen beautiful ass. The day he saw her in person, He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her body was of a venus goddess and being a blonde is a cherry on a cake for him.

In general, Ricky is a good friend but when it comes to a sexy babe he is not so good guy. He is very good at knowing what is going on inside a woman's mind and from the first time they met he knew Charlotte can be scored and that's why he always used to flirt with her whenever he got chance and she never tried to stop him, rather she always gave a reverse compliment or a friendly reply.

Two months passed of their friendship, they use to go everywhere together no matter if it's for the show or a short country trip. Wrestle mania was about to come and a week before Andrade injured his leg during a fight on raw. He was declared unfit for two months for fighting. It was honestly quite brutal for a guy who had a dream match at wrestle mania but Ricky was somewhere happy that he is going to have some lonely time with Charlotte.

They took the flight to Orlando and went into their hotel rooms; Ricky's room was just beside Charlotte. He was going nuts just thinking of being alone with Charlotte. He masturbated after almost a year thinking of her before he got ready and went for a signing session. His eyes flicked up to see a tall blond Charlotte in tight jeans and a black tee that read "Delicious" across the front of her breasts in red glitter. My nostrils flared taking in her scent- pine, wood." Her blonde hair was more lustrous than anything he has ever seen.

The signing session ended at around 8:00 pm and they took dinner with some government officials of Orlando before heading to their rooms. They were in the elevator and as their rooms were on the top floor they were all alone for the last few floors.

"Stop staring at me like that, you pervert." She said lightly.

"What? I'm not even looking at you." He said.

"Stop lying fag, you dirty ass." She said.

"No, I was not looking at you but yes you are right, I do am a pervert and by the way what's wrong in looking a gorgeous blonde like you? Huh? It's just a natural thing." He said.

"See, that proves you were staring at me."

"Okay, okay, I was staring at the world's one of the most gorgeous blonde, it's not a crime, it's just a natural thing. Are you going to kill me for that?"

"I might if I am angry someday." She said. They both laughed lightly as they reached their floor.

When she was opening her room's door, He said, "Wanna join me for a bath?" and ran straight inside his room without her answering. He locked the door and went for a quick bath.

The dinner was horrible, He came out of the bathroom and dressed up wearing a black T-shirt and Grey boxers. He went out of the room and knocked on Charlotte's door. She opened the door. She was in a bathrobe but nothing that raunchy.

"You don't have a knife in your hands right?" He said jokingly.

"Asshole, why are you here?"

"I thought you might have changed your mind about the shower." and she punched him right on his face.

"Wait wait, that hurts, I was just asking if you want some pizza to eat because that dinner was horrible."

He was just trying to get inside her room somehow and there were no other better options than pizza as they are the favorite of the queen. He went down the hotel and brought Pizza to her room. She was wearing almost lingerie kind of black silky night robe revealing her sexy boobies and her thighs were almost all exposed. She generally wears this kind of clothes but tonight they were more revealing than usual.

"Wait a bit, I have to go for nature's call," She said and went to the washroom. He sat on the bed and was looking for a television remote but ended up finding Charlotte's cell phone which she forgot to screen lock. Ricky's inner pervert forced him to go through her cell. He firstly opened her WhatsApp but immediately switched to her web browser to look for her webpage history. There was nothing spicy until two days ago "Lana Rhoades getting blacked by Ricky Johnson." He quickly scrolled down and saw the exact words she typed in pornhub search box "Ricky Johnson porn."

He knew it, she wants to spread her legs for him for a long time, He knew it she was not so loyal kind of woman, and she is as adventurous as her character shown in the WWE. Ricky's cock got hard looking at her mobile's screen and knowing that the thing he wanted to hunt was already hunted down by him. He heard the sound of flush and quickly put her cell down in the same place again. She came out and they sat on the bed and started eating pizza. He was somehow able to hide his erection with the Pizza box.

As they were eating he was enjoying the view of her side boob and he noticed that actually she was trying to show them to him but he was still afraid to make a move and decided to know her mood before taking any further step.

"That robe looks amazing on you beautiful." He said.

"Oh!! Really? Why? Because you can see my boobies?"

"Why do you always think like that?" He said.

"Because I know little Ricky very well." She said.

"Trust me you don't know anything about him sexy." He said.

"Did you just call your friend's girlfriend sexy?" She said.

"I sexy a sexy no matter whose girlfriend or wife she is. Yes, you are sexy."

The pizzas were almost finished and the heat in the room between them was incising, He leaned forward and caressed her thighs with his left hand. He could see she was melting at the moment but suddenly she got up with the empty pizza boxes and went to put them in the dustbin under the writing-table.

He could see she was trying to resist him so hard and he knew this was the moment he had to push himself on her. He jumped off the bed and grabbed her from behind.

"Ricky, No!! it's not a good idea, I have a boyfriend and he is your best friend, we can't do this."

He puts his 1st finger on her lips, signaling her to shut up and slipped his hands into her robe, and started squeezing her huge c cups. They were nothing different from the other babes he has fucked but the feeling of squeezing the queen's boobs was just out of this world for him like he never felt before. She still tried to stop him and at last, Ricky said, "Ricky Johnson porn."

She stopped resisting and said breathing heavily, "Oh! God! How did I forget to lock my mobile! But Ricky it doesn't mean I want to cheat on Andrade with you."

"Yes, my sexy queen, you do want to cheat on him, stop lying to yourself, why would you masturbate to my movies when you can have me in real babe? From the first day we met, I knew you wanted me but you were holding back for some reason, maybe because Andy was always around us. You know, I too wanted to fuck you the day I saw you, mere shake hand of yours gave me a hard-on that day. Ohh! God!! Your tits are so damn firm and feel so sexy." He said.

He took her night robe off and threw it far away and she was just wearing a black lace panty now. He quickly took off his T-shirt and pulled her closer to him to feel the queen's one in a billion kind of body. Her body heat and her smell were driving him crazy. He again started playing with her gorgeous titties and started kissing her on the back of her neck and on the shoulders. All the while it was clearly visible that she was enjoying every single touch of him.

"Andrade must not know this." She Said.

"Why would I do that, why would I choose to tell Andrade about us rather than fucking you again and again? I would choose my dick over my mouth so chill lady." He said.

"I don't know if we will do it again or not." She said breathing heavily.

"I'm like cocaine baby, just wait and watch if you can stop coming to me." He said while pulling her hairs and gave her a smooch on the neck while hard groped her right boob with my right hand."

"Oh!! Baby!!" she moaned as she slightly bent her knees and pressing her butt onto my already erect cock. All the while they were having wild, lustful eye contact in the mirror over the writing-table.

He turned her around to see one of God's most beautiful creations. He swears her jaw has been chiseled by the gods. Plump lips- bigger than mine that is for sure- sat perfectly under her pointed, but not an abnormally big nose. He can see her eyes perfectly. Light brown with just a tinge of blue around the pupil. The color of a cool breeze in a monsoon evening. She also has the most gorgeous eyelashes- not as long as mine- but still gorgeous. The lopsided grin surfaces on her lips, and his heart almost stopped beating. She has the whitest teeth he has ever seen on a babe. And when she smiles, a very small dimple can be seen on her cheek.

It was a full moon that night and the silver-white light of the full moon was swimming through the window. He turned off the lights as the curtains were open. It made everything in white and gives it an eerily soft seductive glow. It gave him a predatory feeling. He was ready to pounce on his prey.

He pulled her close to her; their bellies were touching each other without space for air to pass. Ricky looked in her eyes like a lion looks at his prey. Ricky's already erect cock was roaring from inside his track pants, It was already between Charlotte's legs knocking at her love-hole on top of her panty, telling her how he is going to tear her apart.

Ricky tightened his grip around Charlotte's waist; Charlotte was looking so damn surrendered for the first time in her life. She was a proud woman through-out her life, either it is a routine life or in the bed but with Ricky, she felt like she was getting overwhelmed. Ricky's touch was melting her down and his black masculinity was dominating her strong pride. Ricky was just looking at her face, after all, it was a rare sight of Charlotte not being dominant.

"Are you all right?" Ricky asked?

After a brief silence she said, "Yes, I'm just deep in the moment."

"Are you always like this?"

"No, but I'm feeling something different with you, a little fear of your big cock, I've never been dominated like this. Your mere presence is making my legs shake, to be honest." She said.

Ricky pulled her closer and gave her a beautiful passionate smooch and said, "That's because you've never been with a real man and there is no need to be afraid of my tool, I will be a careful and gentle babe." He said.

They immediately started kissing each other. She kissed as a lover would to a man who has come back after a decade. She was just amazing. Her whitish complexion was shining. Her body responded in ways he had never known. After ten minutes of passionate kissing, he took his hand to her laced panty touched her pussy, and felt her wetness which was dripping, all this while they were kissing each other. He started rubbing his fingers on her clit without removing her panty and simultaneously started kissing and eating her pompous breasts. It was looking like a perfectly organized sexual movie scene with white moonlight coming in from the glass window, a naked tall busty blonde, and her black muscular lover.

Unlike the men Charlotte had in her life and the man she has in her life, Ricky was way slow and patient. He was not pushing things on Charlotte, he was doing things very patiently yet dominant. Ricky's testosterone was off the charts, he was having a feeling he never had before. The feeling of doing it with Charlotte Flair was like the biggest achievement of his life. He was enjoying Charlotte's body to the core.

The air in the room stilled and a hot flash of heat covered Charlotte's body, his passionate kisses increased. He held Charlotte tight to his body, wrapping his arms around her back. He still had his track on, but she could feel his hard cock against her naked stomach.

She needed to get closer. Charlotte had surrendered herself to Ricky but she was still full of passion as she pushed him over to his back with her hands and she sat astride his hips and leaned down and took over kissing the life out of him. If she had kept up this frantic pace, she would come before they stripped them both fully naked.

But Ricky didn't want to stop as his tongue teased hers; she raised her right leg and bent it around his hip. She bit back a cry as he moved her panty sideways and caressed her pussy lips and then her asshole by wrapping his hand around her butt cheeks from behind. Charlotte was trying so hard to hold her cum but she felt there was no point in holding it, it was inevitable. "Oh, yes. Don't stop," she whispered.

Her body burned under his touch. Every caress left a mark of lustful greed as he squeezed her body. His nearly cruel torture on her flesh grew dangerously teasing to the rest of her body. More, please Ricky more. Words she wanted to say but could no longer form. Caught up in what he unleashed onto her, she was captivated by each stroke of his wick sinful toying and hot stream of juices came out of her love hole which completely soaked her panty and the streams started flowing through her beautiful thick thighs to her calf and a bit on the floor. She broke the kiss and grabbed Ricky around his chest while delving her nails deep inside Ricky's back and hugging him.

"I've never had cum this hard ever," she said with clenching her teethes because of the pleasure.

"Welcome to the league of satisfied woman, Queen," Ricky said.

Ricky broke the hug and standing straight he placed either hand on her ass. "Charlotte," he said in a low soft tone.

Opening her eyes she gazed up to meet his. Strong hands roused other places on her to attention. Their bodies touched the full length of each other she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed it. Fierce hunger started to shred what little control remained within her. They kissed again until Charlotte got her senses back from the pleasure she just experienced.

She ran her hands down his chest and stomach, and then went lower until she found what she was looking for. "Oh! Lord, what a big piece of meat you have, that's huge" she said, rubbing the front of his pants. She couldn't resist fondling his cock; she wanted to feel his hardness. When she wrapped her hand around his cock, she could barely touch her fingers. Stroking him through the material and kissing his plump lips turned her on more. She had control for the first time in the last fifteen minutes, even if it was only for a few seconds. She enjoyed setting the pace of the luxurious open mouth kissing, her tongue licking in and out of his mouth. Messily missing where he wanted to go and catching his lips in her teeth.

"Why don't you have a look at it? I think you'll like it, queen."

Her mouth watered at the thought of devouring him. She unbuttoned Ricky's pants and gave him a light squeeze. He gasped as he bent his head down. Within seconds, the room was filled with the sounds of Ricky's groans and sighs of pleasure as Charlotte went down on her knees, between Ricky's thick muscly legs. She helped Ricky to take off his pants.

Bamm!! Ricky's throbbing 9 inches came out roaring at Charlotte's face. Ricky pushed out his belly to emphasize its size. The pretty queen couldn't take her eyes off it, she looked like a rabbit fascinated by a serpent.

Ricky asked her gently: Have you ever seen one like that? Tell me, my queen, do you like it? Is your boyfriend half as big?

Charlotte lifted her already amazed eyes: "He's hardly half of this, you are huge, I don't think it will even fit me."

His penis hung heavily toward the floor. As its head propped up slightly towards Charlotte. He stood before her naked. He was breathtaking! His penis, still not fully erect, was thickest that Charlotte had ever seen, and was much longer than a Charlottege.

Do you know what sexy, committed, white women like best?" He asked while rocking his hips slightly making his dick swing from side to side.

"What?" she asked curiously.

"They like sucking thick, long, black cock. Something that they find more manly, something that makes them feel the true meaning of being a woman. It's time Charlotte, forget everything and claim what you wanted from a long time queen." Ricky said romantically while bringing his cock closer to her mouth.

Charlotte grabbed his cock with both her hands and still his cockhead was not covered. She slowly pulled his head into her mouth. She could barely get it in, and instead, she ran her tongue around it and pulled on him hard with both hands. Her stroking quickly brought him to full strength, and she tried to pull as much of him into her mouth as possible. The experience was incredibly sexy and hot. Charlotte could feel the tsunami coming out of her love hole.

"You are incredible with your mouth baby, seems like the queen knows how to make her king happy, let's see how deep you can take it," Ricky said while pushing his cock deep inside her throat.

Charlotte had her one hand on Rick's cock base while the other one on Ricky's thighs. The feeling was a bit uncomfortable for Charlotte but she was feeling enormous pleasure in the back of her throat.

After a minute or two Ricky wanted to get comfortable and sit on the edge of the bed so he took his cock out of Charlotte's mouth and set on the bed, Charlotte came crawling like a slave between Ricky's legs meanwhile Ricky's cock was leaking pre-cum. Ricky thought of cleaning it before Charlotte resumes sucking it but Charlotte stopped him and slurped his precum with her tongue.

She smiled and said, "I never knew man-juice could taste so good."

Throughout his life, Ricky had bonked hundreds of women but they never used the word "Man juice." It was quite satisfying and unique.

She looked stunned, like the first time a woman tastes the wine, then becomes addicted. On her knees, between his legs, she sucked his cock with relish. Oh, that is so rare. Not just the head, either, but proper deep-throating till she snorted his trimmed pubes. Not once did she cheat by using her hands to pump the penis. The suction power surprised Ricky. Most women suck to get the man hard so he can give her an orgasm. Charlotte, in contrast, sucked to milk him dry.

"Are you trying to me milk me, babe? cuz if you don't stop I'll explode in your mouth," Ricky said.

She made a blistering eye-contact stating Ricky that she isn't going to stop. It was like she was giving Ricky a statement that she is not one of her fragile co-star but a real woman, a queen, she has surrendered but not out of strength. She was softly moaning and loudly slurping.

Ricky had not had any sex since last time he banged Paige in raw locker-room a week ago, never did he masturbated. His balls were full of babies inside. Ricky leaned down on his elbows and lifted his butt a bit, his muscles got tightened up and he exploded, he nearly blew her head off. She didn't break stride, not even when his cum shot out of her nose and that has to fucking burn. This girl loves cum. She looked up at Ricky and swirled it around her mouth before swallowing it with a huge typical Charlotte smile.