Charlotte Flair gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very low amount of daylight was swimming through the window a Ricky woke up. "Good morning thick cock," Charlotte said.

"Good morning Charlotte, you've woken my tool up before me," Ricky said with a smile.

Ricky turned around lying full flat on his back, Charlotte lowered herself as they smooched. Charlotte was still stroking him in a smooth motion while sometimes caressing his balls full of seeds. They broke the kiss as Ricky caught Charlotte's one of hanging boob in his mouth, eating it in a very romantic way and grabbed the other one with his hand and squeezed it, Charlotte adjusted herself to make Ricky more comfortable on enjoying her tits.

Charlotte was moaning in pleasure while constantly stroking Ricky's cock and rubbing the tip from time to time. All the while Charlotte's cunt was full of lube, she was so wet that some of her juices were already on the bedsheet. Being with a black guy and such a huge cock was working like a black-magic on the queen.

Charlotte couldn't wait anymore, she got on top of Ricky and guided his cock right into her love-hole. She slowly took Ricky's thick cock till its base. Her cunt was definitely the smoothest that Ricky has ever had. Ricky placed both of his hands beneath his head and started enjoying Charlotte go up and down on his thick dick. Charlotte was riding him slow and steady, the motion was buttery smooth but very tight. Each and every cell of her cunt and his cock were enjoying the motion. Ricky arched his back a bit, helping Charlotte's cunt to swallow the monster even deeper.

Ricky took his hands off from his hand and groped Charlotte's plumpy breast and pulled her down bu pulling her nipples. He again started eating her boobs while Charlotte was going up and down. Ricky bent his legs from the knees as he started pumping Charlotte in the opposite direction. They kept on fucking like that for the hefty time before Ricky said, "Lemme fuck you in doggy, be my bitch, queen."

Charlotte approved as she sat on her all fours. Ricky got up and was on his knees behind Charlotte's beautiful bum. He positioned his cock to enter Charlotte's pussy. His cock was roaring, he spat on his tool and spread it all over his cock as he entered Charlotte again. HE started pumping her slow and deep. A dirty busty blonde, early morning, dim light from the window was making the whole experience sexier

A wild thought Ricky's mind while looking at Charlotte's asshole. The babe whose pussy is this tight how much her anus would be, he thought. Suddenly Ricky plugged his thumb inside her anus. Charlotte groaned a bit but didn't resisted, instead, she giggled a bit later.

"You like it, queen," Ricky asked.

"Yes, I do keep doing it Ricky," She said.

"Have you ever done it in the ass?"

"What? I was talking about your thumb not the cock."

"So, you haven't had anal, wow, your boyfriends are not fun then."

"Don't even think of putting that thing in my ass, no!" She said.

Ricky laughed a bit as he unplugged her and wore his pants back. "Where are you going," Charlotte asked.

Ricky smiled and said wait a bit I'll be back in a minute. Ricky went back to his room and brought a bottle of anal lube.

"No, no, no please, I'm not gonna allow you," Charlotte said from the bed.

Ricky didn't reply as he took off his pants and got on the bed. he lubed his whole cock while Charlotte was giving him an angry look. He slowly took his mouth near Charlotte's ear and said, "Just enjoy babe, you are in good hands."

Before ending his words he rubbed the lube in his hands which he poured from the bottle on her anus. Charlotte was still not ready but again the black magic worked as Ricky pulled her up on her fours again. Ricky guided his throbbing cock and entered his tip inside Charlotte's virgin ass. Charlotte never led any men to go inside her anus, not even Andrade but she was unable to fight it off with Ricky.

It felt so much tighter that it felt like being a virgin again to Charlotte. The lube was helping but her asshole was so tight, Ricky gently pushed it in, Charlotte's eyes rolled up, She impaled her nails inside bed sheet. It was very painful but she knew this black bull won't stop. He kept on gently pushing himself inside of Charlotte and with the anal lube working its magic and the gentle nature he eventually glided his penis fully inside of Charlotte's ass.

After a few gentle strokes, the motion got smoother. The pain wasn't fully gone but the pleasure started flowing for Charlotte. She just came to know how pleasureful it is to take it in the ass. It was a sensational feeling and they both groaned in pleasure. He gently thrust back and forth, pushing his head back as he did so. Charlotte now wanted him to go faster and faster and began bouncing back on his cock.

Watching Charlotte moving her hips back and forth Ricky said, "See its fun, way more fun, as I said your boyfriends are so bad at sex."

"Shut up Ricky and keep doing it." She said while her eyes locked on the clock, it was 08:45 am.

"Holyshit, we have an event at 10 Ricky, I have to get ready," Charlotte said.

"Guess then I have to end it faster," Ricky said as she wrapped his right hand from around Charlotte's waist and started rubbing Charlotte's pussy with his hand.

They both increased their pace, Ricky was rubbing her clit faster and faster. Charlotte started shivering like some-one just jack-hammered her body and her dam broke again, she screamed loud as the hot streams came out of her love-hole traveling all over her thighs to Ricky's thighs. The amount of cum was so huge that a large portion of the bed-sheet got soaking wet.

Ricky pushed her down into the prone-bone, she was still vibrating from her orgasm and wanted Ricky to take a break but Ricky didn't stop as he was so near to his climax. Charlotte understood it and raised her butt a bit to help him pound her better. She couldn't help but moan, it also felt kind of freeing being as loud as she wanted in a room because her room was at the end of the floor, and on the other side it was Ricky's room.

Her ass felt like it was being stretched by his cock, he was so damn hard. He began to shake and moan out her name, She started thrusting herself onto his cock as fast as she could and that's when he began to cum. Deep bursts of cum filled up Charlotte's ass and she could feel his cock throbbing inside of her ass. He collapsed on top of the queen and they lay there for some time.

"We gotta move Ricky, we are already late," Charlotte said.

"I know, but it's kinda hard resisting you, queen, you are damn perfect sex material," Ricky said.

"You too, Ricky," Charlotte said while twisting her neck as they smooched.

They got up from the bed and to Charlotte's surprised Ricky lifted Charlotte in his hands, her shoulders in his right hand and her legs on his left.

"Damn yes, I am coming to bath with you my blonde slut," Ricky said as he took her to the bathroom while smooching her pompous lips.

They made-out as they took bath, Ricky was still hungry as he played with her breasts. They finally came out of the bath. Ricky went to his room, they both got ready as Charlotte knocked on Ricky's door. Ricky was ready too, but he grabbed Charlotte's hand and dragged her inside his room. They had 10 minutes left for the event. He kissed her again and pushed her on her knees. He unzipped his pants and planted his cock in Charlotte's mouth.

"Blow me please, I can't get enough of you Charlotte," Ricky said.

Charlotte started giving him head. "Faster," he said.

Charlotte increased her pace as Ricky was nearing his orgasm. Ricky's eyes rolled up, he bent his neck with pleasure, Charlotte was about to stop but Ricky grabbed her head and said, "Please take it in your mouth."

They were out of time, Charlotte decided to end it quickly as she didn't argue. Loud moans and groans came out of Ricky's mouth as he emptied his balls inside her mouth. Charlotte slurped his dick and drank all the seeds. She took herself up as she was going to the basin to clean her mouth but Ricky stopped her and said, "Just come like that queen." With that, he drubbed his mouth in Charlotte's neck and gave her a painful love-bite. Charlotte angrily bit him several times on his shoulder and his neck in return as they got out of the room and went to the event.