Charlotte Flair gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't go to the sink, rather she went an made two tequila shots and offered Ricky a one. They both took the shot, Charlotte went back and put them on the table. She came back to Ricky and pushed his chest, laying Ricky down on his back. She took off the remaining piece of cloth on her body and threw her panty on Ricky's face. Ricky grabbed it with his hand and sucked her juices with his mouth.

Charlotte slowly crawled on her knees and took Ricky between her thick thighs. She took off her hair-band while Ricky enjoyed caressing her beautiful thighs. Charlotte threw away her hair-band and planted her mouth on-to Rickys. They started making out like a wild couple. The make-out lasted for a while before Ricky Calmly, deliberately, arranged Charlotte's body across the bed.

"Do you think of me and masturbate when you're at home, too?" Ricky asked.

"A lot of the times."

"Now that your greedy fingers are safe from wandering into a dirty place, I'll teach you what it means to be with Ricky Jhonson." He said straddling her, Ricky started kissing her breasts ever so softly for what seemed like an hour until she was squirming and moaning and juicing all over. Gradually he increased the stimulation, twisting her stiff pink nipples between his fingers, nipping them gently.

"Please, touch me. Down there," she begged.

"Impatience queen huh?, my dear I am about to go down there."

He suckled her breasts some more, laughing softly at her growing distress and kissed her abs. "Spread your legs," he said as he trailed his fingers over her shaved slit, and I shuddered.

"Very nice and clean, and you said you didn't want to do this, but the fact is that you wanted to do this tonight way before I forced myself onto you, the dirty queen wanted to get blacked, ain't it?" Ricky said.

It was then he planted a slap on her tender flesh. She stiffened from the shock, but the sting was immediately followed by a wave of hot pleasure. He spanked her vulva again. This time she sighed and opened her legs wider.

"You are not a queen, you are a wicked queen," Ricky said while slowly licked her clit. Ricky gently initiated kissing her pussy lips. He carefully entered his tongue deep inside her love-hole, her flavor hanged from tangy to salty. When it comes to oral sex, men hope for guidance while women expect to mind-read. Ricky was different from the men Charlotte had at her love door. He tried different tactics to win over her clit, adjusting according to her grunts, until he discovered the winning combination and spanked that baby while he dwelled his tongue on her G-spot until she screamed. He could taste the reality of Charlotte's orgasm. It even came with an aroma that would stay with him for the rest of his life. He was familiar with a lot of kinds of pussy odors but never dreamed that some came with aromas.

Ricky slurped all her remaining juice and gathered it in his mouth. He grabbed Charlotte's wrists and arranged his head over Charlotte's, signaling her to open her mouth. Charlotte wide-opened her mouth as Ricky spat all the juice in her mouth. Charlotte has never had a taste of her cunt, Ricky wanted her to know how sweet and delicious her cunt juice was. Ricky gave her one of the sexiest kisses of her life before standing tall on his knees while his cock roared at Charlotte's love door.

Ricky slapped his cock on her clit, his 9 inches plus size rod was making soul-satisfying sound while making contact with her clit. Ricky could see the fear and the eagerness on Charlotte's face. She was afraid of Ricky's size but also excited to experience it deep inside her. Ricky took his hands off his cock and grabbed Charlotte by her waist. Ricky slowly rubbed his cock on Charlotte's clit from the top of his head to his balls. He kept teasing her for a while and then slowly, without any help from his hands he entered her love-hole.

She was already soaking wet, her clit feeling huge and tender. Ricky slid all the way into her cunny on the first thrust, then grasped her hips and trembled. Charlotte groaned at the feel of his body snuggled up against her's. She arched her back as she felt the stretching that she never felt before . "slow," she said.

Her cunt was very small, probably one of the tightest Ricky has ever entered. He can feel her inner muscles churning and clutching. He dreamed of this moment for so long. He was feeling so incredible."

Ricky was quick to know that Charlotte's cunt is too small and he had to go slow so that he doesn't bruise her. Generally, Ricky would start pumping by the time, but here he paused and leaned down on charlotte. He kissed a little frightened Charlotte and said, "Don't be afraid, I will be careful."

He looked deep into her beautiful green eyes and slowly started pumping his cock in and out. Slowly the pain for Charlotte disappeared as her body accepted the size of Ricky. Ricky bit her on her neck and the motion got a little faster and smoother. he allowed his cock to withdraw and then disappear, again and again.

As the motion got smoother Ricky stood-up on his knees having a perfect view of his rod going in and out in Charlotte's love-hole. He could see the pleasure on Charlotte's face. Ricky pinched her clit while stroking her cunt slowly.

The night became a dance of their own, music of their own. Charlotte's moans and sighs, laughter, and little groans were all over the hotel room. The celebration of their first sexual encounter was beyond satisfying, the perfect rhythms, two perfect bodies, a movement, a celebration of an alpha male, and a Goddess.

Even in the soft light, he could see her wide smile. "My beautiful worshipper," she said. "My adoring devotee." A laugh then, bright and sparkling and beautiful: "My sweet suppli-cunt."

Ricky smelled that Charlotte was near the edge but rather than fucking her hard he decided to use his thumb, he started rubbing her clit vigorously. Charlotte started to arch her back, her eyes went up into her head and Charlotte was unable to hold her dam of pleasure as she exploded torrents of hot fluid on Ricky's thick cock. Charlotte's big boobs were looking so perfect when she arched her back, Ricky grabbed them both and started rubbing them while still fucking Charlotte carefully. Charlotte was shivering and moaning with the pleasure she got after a long time. Ricky could feel her pussy muscles clenching on his cock. Charlotte came for a good minute or so, the stream of her juice was all over Ricky's cock as well as the bedsheet. She closed her eyes while enjoying Ricky's thick cock exploring her very slowly.

They made eye contact, Charlotte was smiling with the fun she just had. Ricky lowered himself down and they made out for a while, Ricky's cock was still inside Charlotte's love hole without motion but still roaring for more.

Ricky gave Charlotte a final lip kiss before he dropped himself on his back on the bed, wide-spreading his legs. Charlotte quickly got her knees and licked Ricky's thighs one by one before swallowing Ricky's rod and cleaning it by sucking all the pussy juice on it.

"Turn around and get on top of me busty queen," Ricky said.

"You want me to ride you?" Charlotte asked with a wicked smile.

"Nope, do you know the Italian Chandelier?" Ricky asked.

"Is it reverse cowgirl you are talking about?" Charlotte asked.

"Something similar but with some male dominance, I'll teach you, come, turn around and get on top of me."

"Put your hards beside my armpits and your legs near my hips, keep yourself in the air," Ricky said.

"I've tried reverse cow-girl with Andrade but every time he tries to bang me hard his cock gets out of my pussy." Charlotte said.

"Small dick problems, I can understand babe. It won't happen with me in any position babe." Ricky said while slowly plugging his manhood into Charlotte's soaking wet cunt still dripping some drops from the previous bang.

Charlotte's pussy was now buttery smooth, her muscles accepted and were fully ready to take Ricky's size. Ricky slowly started pumping up and down, Charlotte's love hole was allowing Ricky's whole cock to go in and out. His length was hitting Charlotte's cervix. Charlotte was feeling some pain but the pleasure was overwhelming by a huge margin. The more the time passed the smoother the motion got.

Ricky increased the pace their bodies were making a soul-satisfying sound when they collided each and every time. Charlotte was on cloud nine and was unable to say anything but to exclaim loud moans and "Oh!! my God," Charlotte got weak in her arms, they were unable to bear the pleasure that was coming from Ricky's cock straight into the whole body of the queen. She arched her back to the fullest and rested her head beside Ricky's. Ricky always had a fetish for athletic babes, looking at Charlotte's fully arched back Ricky started pounding her at a manic pace.

"You feel great," and started to move her hips in the opposite direction of Ricky's strokes making the pounding harder. "Don't you stop, just don't, I'm gonna cue again, just keep going."

Ricky grabbed her waist with both of his hands and lifted himself a bit for more brutal pounding. Ricky was now hip-thrusting harder than ever. The sound of their body colliding was all over the place. Charlotte was feeling something that she never felt in her life, not even half of it.

"Cum for me, babe," Ricky told Charlotte as he felt her flutter. Ricky pounded deeper and harder and her walls contracted and she came again with a blast of hot cum dripping all over Ricky's dick, balls, and torso. Ricky kept pounding her hard until she was done releasing her huge load of cum. Ricky eventually slowed down the pace and took his cock out of her whole before giving her a few long hard strokes.

"Damn, girl, seems like you were saving this from aegis, it's like gallons of cum," Ricky said as Charlotte smiled with the satisfaction of the much-needed release.

Ricky placed Charlotte beside him and they started making out, burying each other's mouth in each other, Ricky placed Charlotte's left leg on his waist and caressed her anus while they drank each other's saliva. Ricky moved on and sucked both of her tits one by one. Enjoying the pompousness of them, he bit her nipples seCharlottel times.

"You've got queen size boobs, amazing," he said and started eating them again.

After a few minutes of make-out Charlotte was again ready for some more banging. Ricky rolled her around as her ass pressed on Ricky's cock in spoon position. Ricky placed his cock between Charlotte's thighs from behind. His cock was so long that Charlotte could see the full tip of his cock from her view. Charlotte rubbed her long nails on Ricky's tip first and then played with it with her fingers. Ricky groaned lightly as he grabbed his back from the base and thumped his cock on Charlotte's pussy lips making a beautiful sound, every time he hit her pussy lips, Charlotte felt electric shock traveling in her body.

Ricky gently entered his roaring black mamba inside Charlotte again, he twisted Charlotte's upper body and started kissing her while fucking her in the spoon. Ricky's one hand was working on Charlotte's beautiful Juggs. They were doing it like a perfect romantic couple, slow, steady, smooth, passionate. It felt like they were not fucking anymore rather they were making love with each other like made for each other. They both were doing it with a beautiful rhythm. They met each other's movements with each and every thrust.

After a few minutes, Ricky placed his one hand on her clit and started rubbing it while still fucking her with a very-very slow place. They were both enjoying the moment to the core, no pain, only pleasure. They kept on spooning for almost fifteen minutes before Charlotte said, "Ricky do you know what I think you have the best in your body?"

"My dick, obviously," Ricky said.

"Ahh! apart from that?" She asked.

"I don't know, just say it," Ricky said.

"Your ass"

"What? my ass? really?"

"Yeah! you've got a nice round ass, Ricky, It's your most attractive part, I've always loved watching your round ass in your pornshoots. Especially when you bang the babes from behind, hell! lemme give you a rim job," she said.

Ricky was surprised but eventually, she turned around and got on his four. Charlotte's mouth was watering looking at Ricky's gorgeous round but manly butt. She shoved her tongue inside Ricky anus, unlike Ricky's previous babes Charlotte was filthy. She was eating his butt like she just got her hands on the best dessert on the earth. She often kissed Ricky's butt cheeks too. Later she started stroking Ricky's cock with her right hand up and down. Ricky has experienced this before during his porn-shoots but never in real life and Charlotte was not a bit hesitant in shoving her face inside Ricky's butt, she started stroking his manhood faster.

Ricky groaned a little and said, "You are god damn good at it if you were my girl I would make you do this every day, every single fucking day."

Charlotte laughed lightly as she moved on to Ricky's big balls. She firstly licked them both from down to up for a couple of times before grabbing them both in her right hand and swallowed them both into her mouth. She sucked them hard as Ricky groaned loudly and said "Ohh! God you dirty queen!"

For a moment Charlotte was in total control over Ricky, after almost a minute she released his balls out of her mouth and then licked them one by one, slowly Charlotte went further down and licked Ricky's cock tip before rubbing her tongue up to the base of his shaft. She turned herself around beneath Ricky and started sucking Ricky's cock once more.

Ricky lowered himself down as he started fucking Charlotte's mouth, Ricky got his control back on the queen. He shoved all his nine inched deep into Charlotte's throat. Charlotte was gagging while sucking his length. Ricky suddenly stopped the motion and chocked her throat with all his nine inches until Charlotte almost caught out of breath with a lot of saliva coming out of her mouth and on Ricky's shaft.

Ricky was eager to fuck her again, he quickly got off from Charlotte and turned her around on her four. With his fully salivated cock her thrust Charlotte from behind. The gentle Ricky was gone, he was on rough mode now. It's like the housewife you fucked while you were in college, firstly you go very gentle but later when you know what she wants, you tore her apart.

Ricky was fucking her like a man possessed, her hips bucked madly at behind taken. Ricky spanked her ass lightly which gave her a little giggle as she moaned. He spanked her again but harder this time which made her cry out "Yeah, spank that ass, baby."

Ricky placed his hand her, elated by her marvelous curvature, Ricky's thrusts were getting harder with each and every shot. He grabbed her silky blonde hair and pulled it by encircling them around his forearm. She cried out in pain and pleasure, begging him to fuck her harder. The speed of my thrusts increased. She loved behind taken like this, and he loved taking her.

Charlotte arched her back in pleasure, Ricky tightened his grip on her hair while boinking her like a mad black bull. Charlotte's ass cheeks were blood-red from the treatment given by a black-bull. Unlike Ricky's other experience Charlotte hold the position for a fairly long time. Charlotte was a tough girl but she had her limits too. She was getting out of strength as she surrendered to Ricky's back shot as she drops down flat on the bed.

Ricky slowed down for a moment adjusting himself on top of Charlotte's ass and began fucking her in prone-bone, which was Ricky's favorite sex position to bang beautiful white women. Ricky was pumping his full length in and out while Charlotte was lying like a defeated slut, a victim of a black cock. Intense pressure began building up in the head of Ricky's dick. He gritted his teeth, then fucked her with as much vigor and speed as humanly possible, which made her scream. She looked back, watching him penetrate her, and her mouth began moving, but no sounds came out. Soon, the queen's body began shaking, and she faced forward, buried her face in the sheets, and yelled louder than all the previous times.

Ricky's orgasm was oncoming as well, He lowered his body down and placed his head on Charlotte's shoulder. Yelling her name, He buried himself into her with one final thrust, then coated her insides with several streams of black seeds. Fucking a sexy older, Goddess gave him incredible orgasm. She moaned as his cum splashed into her and filled her up. Once every bit was gone, He slid out of her, both of their juices covering his shaft.

"Charlotte, that was amazing." Ricky's breath was short. He couldn't believe he just got through fucking the queen Charlotte Flair. They both collapsed onto the bed, enjoying in post-orgasmic elation. Ricky might be a black bull but Charlotte was truly a sex goddess, and already, Ricky was still fairly hard. She laughed, then took his dick into her hand, stroking it, helping him achieve another full erection.

She could feel his excitement pulsate. She took pleasure in controlling his excitement by wrapping her hand around his cock and gently stroking him as she sucked him while licking the tip of his big dick with her tongue. She went further ahead and started cleaning the mess on Ricky's cock as she sucked all the semen and the pussy juice off his manhood.

"Ricky, I love sucking your thick cock, baby," Charlotte said as she swallowed his cock again.

As soon as she said that, she could feel him become more excited.

"I love blowing you. I love feeling your cock in my mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth and reinserting it over and again. "I love sucking you off."

"Oh, baby, this feels so good."

"I can't wait to feel you explode in my mouth," she said sensing his sudden resistance that disappeared with her every sexual word. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to shoot your hot load down my throat. I want to swallow all of your cum. I want you to fuck my mouth as I suck you. Go ahead and stick your big finger up my wet pussy." And he did.

The more she talked the more excited he became until he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head forward while humping up his hips, fucking her face, and shooting a canon of cum in her mouth.

"Oh, Ricky," said Charlotte as she accepts his warm slimy goop in her mouth. "Oh, Ricky," she cooed as she swallowed all of him.

Ricky was lying on the bed as Charlotte put her head on Ricky's chest and said, "What happened here is our secret, okay?"

Unlike other men, Charlotte slept with Ricky didn't give a fuck about smooching her after she swallowed men seeds and said, "We're gonna have a lot of secrets to hide coming on our way."

They both laughed and then made out for a while before they went to a peaceful sleep with Charlotte being in Ricky's arms, ending her first night of getting blacked. They cuddled whole night, Ricky's hands enjoyed playing with her big tits and his cock enjoyed Charlotte's asscrack for the whole night.

It was around 7:30 in the morning when Charlotte woke up. Their position was changed, Ricky butt was touching her body and her right hand was resting upon Ricky's chest. Firstly Charlotte thought not to disturb the man's sleep but she was unable to resist Ricky, the fuck that he gave her in the night was making Charlotte horny like a slut. She caressed Ricky's nipple as they hardened, Ricky was still in deep sleep. She scratched her nails from his chest to his abs, Ricky was asleep but she can see his cock was reacting to her tickling gestures. She slowly rubbed his fingers on Ricky's abs while kissing him on his neck, in just seconds Ricky was full fledge hard. Charlotte went down as she holds his cock in her hands and started stroking it very slowly while still kissing his neck and later the shoulder.