All Comments on 'Charlotte in Vegas'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spurtonspurtonalmost 12 years ago

Clever idea. But, I wish you had gone more into detail. It would have been real Hot if the guys took their sweet time, teasing you and driving you to distraction. If it were me I'd make you beg for it. In my mind's eye I see them, rubbing their precum on your face and squeezing your tits, whispering obscene thoughts in your ears andrubbing the cocks on your lips, only to pull them away when you try to get your mouth around them. In my fantasy, they toy with you untill you beg and beg wjhile they they laugh at your pleading.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedalmost 12 years agoAuthor

What can I say hon? These guys seem to be more interested in their cumming than ME. The couple of times I've done more than one guy at a time, that's been the case. I am thinking maybe it's the nature of the beasts. In one on one things, it gets to be more about me. But even in something like this, it's exciting for me to know I can get so many going like that. Sorry if you wanted more!

Charlotte

spurtonspurtonalmost 12 years ago
You're right

It is all about point of view The good thing is your point of view could stimulate mine, even if in a different direction. You obviously luxuriate in your power to get a group of guys off. While I, imagining that I was there, wanted to tease you until you'd beg for my cum. The difference is perhaps only natural, the classic gulf between between male and female libidos. Oh, if only the twains could meet.

SisyphusReduxSisyphusReduxalmost 12 years ago
It's real!

The reality of it turns me on. It's good to know there are sweet, submissive women who love an oral gangbang, and it's not just some guy's masturbation fantasy. I can't wait to see what Charlotte gets into next :)

charlottesbedcharlottesbedalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Spurton - Oh, I think the twain meet pretty often! At least in my life they do. But I really appreciate your thoughtful words. Thank you.

Sisyphus - You're sweet, and always so nice and supportive. Thank you so much!

Charlotte

spurtonspurtonalmost 12 years ago
Twains

Hmm, I was thinking more about "our twains" meeting. If you know what I mean? It's all about sexual power and differing points of view. For you, it's the power inherent in being the center of interest, the power to excite the six guys to ejaculate. (Porn actresses who do bukake say that it's makes them feel both very femine and very powerful. In my take on your fantasy, it's the power of the six guys to dominate you until you totally slutout and beg for it. In your story as in really good bukake both of these points of view merge.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Your insatiable!!

Oh I bet you could take on and drain a whole football team by yourself....Loved this and your imagination too!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous