Charlotte Makes a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are your plans for the day?" I asked.

"I hadn't made any as of yet. I was debating a few different alternatives since I was off work. There is the stay in my room option, they go deep sea fishing option, the nude beach option..."

I glanced up at him with a mildly surprised look on my face, "Nude beach? I didn't think there was a nude beach in Texas!"

He grinned looking back at me, "It's not a nude beach perse' but a lot of folks who go down that far are typically more inclined to wear very little or nothing at all. It's under federal jurisdiction and they tend to turn a blind eye to nudity in public as long as it doesn't offend anyone."

I nodded, "That's interesting."

"Are you offended by nudity?"

"No, not particularly. But then I have never been to a nude beach. I've seen a few topless women on beaches, usually when they aren't very crowded. I can't imagine wandering around on a nude beach completely naked... all that sand... getting into places where sand isn't meant to be?"

He chuckled, "Well, there is that!" Then he grinned, "Would you like to go? You don't have to get naked, but it might be an experience!"

"Are YOU going to be naked?" I asked.

"You will have to come along to find out!" he chuckled again.

I laughed then replied, "I think I will pass this time. I want to take a dip in the swimming pool at some point and do some shopping," I extended my hand towards the window, "and the beach right there is awesome!"

"Yikes! You said the s word!" he said. I glanced up looking at him quizzically. "Shopping! Most women love to shop, and most men would rather die than go shopping!"

I chuckled, "Well then you do what suits you and I'll do some shopping without you! But first, I am going to go out to the pool, swim a lap or two and hang out on a lounger. That poor pool looks so lonely this morning!"

"Ok, pool it is!"

We went back to our rooms; I changed into my bikini and grabbed my beach bag and towel. James was waiting on me when I came out my door, still wearing the same shorts and tank top, with a towel around his shoulders. He growled when he saw me in my bikini, and I blushed hard. We went out to the pool, and I placed my towel and bag on a lounger.

I had already covered my body with sunblock so that my pale skin wouldn't burn, thankfully the stuff is waterproof.

James watched as I mounted the diving board and dove into the water, swimming about half the length of the pool before surfacing and then going the rest of the way up and back doing the breaststroke. When I reached the end of the pool where the diving board is I stopped and looked up. James was standing at the edge, looking down at me. He had shed his tank top and looked like some kind of a God, all dark-skinned and rolling muscles. Then he dove in and swam the length of the pool. I watched him while biting my lip until he joined me on the edge of the pool. To say I was admiring his body and feeling a bit turned on was an understatement.

I tried to remain stoic as we settled on the edge of the pool in a relaxation, letting our bodies bob in the water as we talked. Him being taller than me, he was able to touch the bottom, while I was still treading water. After a few minutes, he pulled me closer so that I could cling to him while he held us in place. I could feel his hard chiseled body against mine, which did nothing for helping to remain stoic.

I pressed my leg against his thigh and brushed against a bulge that was extending downward. I blushed to realize what the bulge was, but I said nothing. He lifted his leg and planted his foot against the wall of the pool to create a seat for me to sit on, and I did, facing him with my arms draped around his neck for support.

We continued to talk as I sat straddling his thigh, his bulge right under me, was slowly throbbing against my pussy, giving me a bit of a thrill. I looked into his eyes and then said, "James, your penis is rubbing my ummm..."

"Your pussy?" he finished my statement, "mmmmmhhhhmmm I know it is and it feels nice!"

After a few minutes, we began kissing. His hand was roaming my back and cupping my ass. I was pressing my bikini-clad breasts into his bare chest, then I finally suggested that we go back to my room.

Arriving back in the room, I opened my door with my key card and was inside dropping my bag and towel on the floor. James closed and latched the door, hanging the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside of the door.

When he turned around to face me, I had already shucked my top, freeing my breasts from the tiny bikini. I lead him into the room and pushed him back on the couch and dropped to my knees between his thighs. I ran my hands up his chiseled thighs as I bit my bottom lip, feeling his hard leg muscles, then I moved to grip the waistband of his shorts and drub them off as he raised off the couch.

What happened next caught me by utter surprise. His penis wasn't even hard, and it was more than 8 inches long, laying against his thigh. I covered my mouth with one hand as my eyes bulged. "Oh my God, James, that's the biggest penis I have ever seen!"

"Baby, that's not a penis, that's a cock!" he said with a half laugh.

I looked up at him and then back into his lap. I tried to wrap my hand around the shaft as I tried to wrap my head around the size. It took both hands to handle as I slowly lifted it from his thigh. Here I was with my hands around this big black cock. As I handled it, it got harder and harder, filling up both my hands. It was as wide as a coke can at the base but tapered off towards the tip. It was almost as long as my forearm.

I slowly stroked his cock with both hands while sitting on my knees mostly mesmerized, then I began kissing and licking the crown. Within minutes, I was bobbing my head on the end of his dick and stroking what I could not fit in my mouth with my hand.

I looked up into his eyes as they were focused on me as I sucked his magnificent dick to full erection, I was so turned on, I could feel my pussy dripping. After a few minutes, I stood up and peeled off my bikini bottoms, and straddled his lap. I said nothing as he held his pole straight up. He guided it into my pussy and as soon as my lips spread, I tossed my head back and moaned loudly as I came on his cock.

Slowly I worked my way down, letting more and more slide in. He was already wider than anything I'd ever had in me before and with every inch, he became the longest too. I began bouncing on his cock, my hand going around his neck as I pressed my tits into his chest.

"Fuck baby, your pussy is so tight, but so wet!" he panted.

I moaned in response as I used my leg muscles to propel my body up and down on his dick, taking more and more until I could feel his crown bottoming out. The whole time I was on his cock, I was experiencing an orgasm, and before long, I was shuddering, unable to move.

I slowly slid off his lap and he stood up, then he bent me over the arm of the couch and slid in from behind within minutes, he was sawing his big cock in and out of my pussy. I tossed my head back, and moaned, getting louder and louder. My mind was jelly, I couldn't form a single word.

I felt his hand grip my thigh and then another hand grip my hair. He fucked me so hard and deep, and I just kept cumming all around his dick. The longer he fucked me the more vulgar he got, he started calling me a cock slut and I certainly wasn't even arguing with him. Then I heard him say, "You love this big nigga dick don't you slut?"

I finally found my voice, and managed a reply, "Yes! Fuck yes, I love your big black dick!"

I felt his hand leave my thigh, then a sudden sting on my ass cheek. I yelped in surprise but didn't try to pull away. Instead, I just came harder.

"You love this big fat nigga dick!"

"Oh my God! I love your big fat black cock!"

I felt the sting on my ass again, as he said, "You love this big fat nigga cock!"

I moaned loudly, then bit my lip before replying, "Yes, oh my God, yes, I love your big fat nigga cock!" I shuddered and moaned as I felt his cock hammering into my pussy, his balls were slapping my thighs. His cock was throbbing and felt so big and long inside me. He pumped into me until suddenly I heard him growl and his cock jerked. He kept thrusting even as he was cumming and I could feel cum seeping from my pussy and running down my legs. Then suddenly he yanked his cock out of me and slapped my ass with it and I could feel his cum coating my ass.

For several minutes I remained bent over the arm of the couch trembling. My body was covered with sweat and convulsing. I thought to myself, FUCK! I just cheated on my husband with a huge black man and his huge black dick!

James walked past me and into the bathroom and returned with a towel. He used the towel to wipe cum off my back and down my legs. "We probably shouldn't let you wander around this room with all that mess dripping off of you, the cleaning staff will have a field day cleaning up the room."

I giggled as he cleaned up the mess, then tossed the towel aside. Then he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom and placed me in the shower which was already running and nice warm and soothing. We stood under the multiple sprays of the shower rinsing off the cum, then he pinned me to the wall and kissed me so deep and hungrily.

"Charlotte," he whispered as he broke the kiss, "I am sorry if I got too rough with you," he said looking into my eyes. "Oh, God! You're married! That completely slipped my mind too!"

I looked back at him, sure that he must have seen the tinge of regret in my eyes, then I lifted my hand to his cheek and smiled, "It's ok, I found out recently that he has been cheating on me for some time now." I whispered, "I know for a minute there I was regretting cheating on him, more because it makes me just like him. But, fuck Hunny, I have never been fucked like that before in my life!" He breathed a sigh of relief. I continued, "Your roughness did surprise me, but it just intensified my orgasm! Plus, you are the first black man and OMG that dick! It's so huge and filled me! Touched me in places I have never been touched before!"

By now, he was grinning ear to ear, and I am sure he might have even been blushing, but it was hard to tell. He leaned in and kissed me tenderly then began stroking my body. I could feel his cock which had been dangling between his legs, now getting hard again and brushing my thighs. I pushed him back just a bit and grinned, "You're ready to go again?"

He chuckled then said, "I can't help it, you are fucking gorgeous! And for your first time, you handled this big nigga dick like a pro!"

I could feel my cheeks growing redder as he spoke. Then I looked down at his cock as I slipped my hand around the shaft, lightly stroking it. "I... I'm not sure I can do it again right at the moment. You battered my poor pussy and it's... it's a little sore."

He lifted his hand and cupped my cheek, lifting my head back up to meet his eyes, "Don't be embarrassed!" He brushed a thumb over my cheek which I am sure was quite red. Thankfully, the water dripping from my face masked the tear I had shed at admitting I wasn't ready to fuck again.

I knelt in the shower and took his cock in both hands, stoking him as I, kissed and licked his crown, then I pressed his cock between the valley of my breasts using my hand to press them closer together. He began thrusting his cock between my tits. His magnificent dick was so long that I could like the crown with my tongue as it reached the pinnacle of his upwards thrust.

He fucked my tits for several minutes before his balls exploded, and his cock began to spew cum. The first jet caught me right in the mouth and filled it full. I had never been much for swallowing cum before, but this time I had little choice. I ran down my throat before I had time to think about spitting it out. So, I gulped. He jetted cum out of his cock several times, and large globs of it landed on my face and chest. When he was done, I lifted his cock up and licked the remainder off his shaft, and swallowed again. He didn't taste much different from my husband; the difference was in me. Men love it when a woman swallows their seed, and I knew that I wanted to please him more than I had ever wanted to please a man before!

12