Charlotte Sometimes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

With a deep groan, I collapsed onto Charlotte, my cock still plugged into her pussy. She sighed and stroked my hair as I nestled between the soft flesh of her tits. My cock started to shrink.

"Don't go," she whispered. "Stay right there."

I laughed, kissed her tits, and rolled onto my side. Charlotte kissed me and rolled onto her side, pushing her big ass against my crotch. She pulled my arm across her tits and kissed my hand.

"Thank you, Robert," she sighed.

"Hmmmm," I mumbled. "Thank you, Charlotte."

I sensed her smile. Then, I fell asleep.

-----

When I blinked my eyes open, it was morning and I was alone in Charlotte's bed. I rolled onto my back and sighed. My crotch was a sticky mess. I stretched and yawned. A minute or two later, Charlotte entered the bedroom with a pale blue robe wrapped tightly around her, showing off her generous curves. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning," she said. "Sleep well?"

I laughed. "I did. Like a rock. Especially after what happened before I fell asleep."

Charlotte smiled at me and pulled her hands onto her lap.

"Robert," she said in a low voice. She paused. "I don't think we should have done that."

I squirmed closer to her and rested a hand on her knee.

"But we did,' I said. "And it was incredible."

Charlotte turned her face away from me.

"It wasn't right," she whispered.

"What?" I said gently, rubbing my hand along her back. "Why? Because we're not the same age?"

She shook her head, her long hair swaying across the back of her neck.

"No," she said. "Not that. Other things. Other reasons."

I stopped stroking her and sat up, my back against the quilted headboard.

"What other reasons?"

Charlotte pushed her hands together and knotted her fingers.

She took a deep breath.

"I have to tell you something," she mumbled, "Something terrible."

What the hell? I thought to myself. All I could think of was syphilis or something.

Still turned away from me, she continued.

"My first husband's name was Harper," she said in a ragged voice. "I was Charlotte Harper."

This surprised me a little. My mother's maiden name was Harper.

"I grew up in Pennsylvania. A small town named Petersburg."

A prickly sensation ran across my neck. My family lived in Petersburg, Pennsylvania.

"I left my husband when my daughter was just a girl." Something caught in Charlotte's throat. "Her name was Maddy. Madeline."

My head started spinning. My mother's name was Madeline Harper Johnson.

"I had to get away. From Petersburg. From my husband. I came to New York."

A sweat broke out across my chest.

"I never saw him or my daughter again. I tried to forget about them. I married Marty after the war and started a new life." Charlotte drew a deep breath. "Every once in a while, I would check. I'd go to the public library and read through the Petersburg newspaper."

Charlotte bent her head toward her knees. She was sobbing quietly now.

"That's how I found out about you. Robert Harper Johnson. How I found out about... my grandson."

I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed. The sweaty, noisy events of last night flashed across my mind. My stomach rolled.

"I read about your high school graduation," Charlotte continued, her voice steadying. "And about you heading to college." She paused. "I was so proud of you."

I ran my hands through my hair. "But, how did you find me?" I asked.

Charlotte took a deep breath. "I wrote a letter," she said. "To your mother. I didn't expect her to answer." She hesitated. "But, she did. And...I couldn't help myself. She told me you were working at the bookstore. I had to see you."

She bowed her head lower. "And, when I saw you. You were so beautiful and sweet. I've been so lonely since Marty died."

I clenched my fists. "But why didn't you just tell me?"

Charlotte sat up straighter and raised her hands. "I don't know," she said. "It just seemed so complicated. It seemed so much simpler to pretend we were strangers. Then, I could just meet you."

I groaned.

"I'm sorry," she said, finally turning to me, her cheeks wet with tears. She wiped the sleeve of her robe across her eyes. "I'm sorry, Robert. Can you... can you forgive me?"

I screwed my eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"It's sick," I whispered. "Sick and weird and wrong."

Charlotte sobbed. I felt her hand creep across the top of the covers and touch my hand. Her soft fingers rested on top of mine.

"Please," she muttered. "Forgive me."

I groaned again, my eyes still shut.

"Please," she said again, squeezing my hand.

It was bad and wrong. I knew that. But I also knew that the night we'd spent together had been spectacular, incredible. Like no other night I'd spent with a woman. My mind told me it was wrong, but my body told me something else.

I squeezed Charlotte's hand and she released a long, deep breath. She moved closer to me on the bed and pulled me to her chest, cradling me against her robe-encased breasts. She patted my head, repeating the word "sorry." I leaned into her big, full breasts and sighed. The lingering remains of her rich perfume swirled around us. Her hands pressed me closer to her chest and I drank in the scent of her perfumed flesh.

Before I knew it, my cock had started to stir under the covers. At first, I tried to stop it, shifting my hips and telling myself to calm down. But as blood coursed to my cock and it stiffened, I gave up. Whatever would happen, would happen. It didn't matter anymore.

Charlotte slid her hand under my chin and pulled my eyes to hers. We gazed at each other and I saw her swallow. Gently, she nudged my chin higher, closer to her lips.

"I don't want to," she whispered. "But I can't help it."

Our lips met, sweetly at first, until her tongue slid across my lips and into my mouth. She placed a palm on each side of my face and pulled our mouths together. I opened my mouth and thrust my tongue across her teeth. In seconds, we were tonguing each other frantically. Charlotte leaned down as if she wanted to drink my mouth into hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I dropped my hands to the front of her robe. I yanked the robe open and her big, fleshy breasts rolled free. I planted a hand on each breast and squeezed. Charlotte gasped and dropped her hands to yank her robe off her shoulders. She bared her body and fell on top of me.

With our mouths still pressed together, we rolled around on the bed until I was on top of her. Her hand shot out and grabbed my cock. I pushed her legs apart and she pulled me toward her. I jammed my hips forward and my cock slid into her. Charlotte gasped and clutched at my hair.

I pumped my cock into her savagely, driven by lust and desire and maybe a little anger. We fucked each other like animals - - grunting and shaking, rocking the bed up and down on its legs, our bodies twisting and twining together. With a final mad flurry of crashing together, we groaned in unison and our bodies locked together, shivering in mutual climax.

Later, Charlotte, my grandmother, rose from the bed and wrapped herself in her robe. I heard dishes and utensils clattering together in the kitchen. She returned to the bedroom with a tray in her hands.

"I made breakfast for you, baby," she said with a meek smile.

I smiled back at her and patted the bed next to me. She placed the tray on the covers and stood above me. I patted the bed again and she smiled.

"No," I said as she bent to sit on the bed. "No robe. We're beyond that now."

Grandma blushed and undid the tie round her waist. The robe dropped to the floor and she stood in front of me nude. Her full, pale breasts lolled across her chest. Her tummy swelled above her hips but her waist narrowed to flare out over her hips. Her thighs were thick and soft.

I smiled.

"That's right, grandma," I said. "You're beautiful."

Charlotte's eyes glinted with pleasure.

I pushed the covers off my waist to reveal my erect cock.

"Look what you do to me," I said, patting the bed.

Charlotte sat next to me and I took her wrist and placed her small, delicate hand onto my cock. Her fingers circled my shaft and I hummed with pleasure.

"God, Robert," grandma gushed. "Your cock is incredible. So thick..." She inhaled sharply. "So long... " She caught her breath again as she pumped her hand up and down my dick. "So lovely... "

She glanced at me and I nodded. Slowly, grandma lowered her face to my crotch and her wet mouth met my dick. I rested my hand on her hair and pressed down. With a grunt, she sucked my cock into her mouth and twisted her hands around my shaft. I gasped and ran my hand along her hips and down to her ass, patting and squeezing her thick, soft cheeks. Grandma's hips twitched and she pushed her mouth all the way down my cock, squeezing her fingers around the root of my dick. I shifted my hips up and down gently and grandma rode my cock with her mouth. I groaned with pleasure as she sucked me, her big tits smothered across my thighs.

My balls began to tingle and grandma, sensing my climax, pulled her mouth off my cock. Long, shiny strands of spit dripped from her lips to my cockhead. She squeezed and rolled her hands up and down my cock, quicker and quicker. With a groan and an involuntary jerk of my hips, I came in a blast of cum. Grandma's eyes were fixed on my exploding cock as she milked it with her hands. As she pumped me dry, she leaned her face toward my crotch and began licking and kissing me, lapping up all the cum she could find.

I smiled and relaxed back into the bed. When she was done, grandma released my dick, patted it affectionately, and pushed herself onto me until our bodies were pressed together. I kissed her and we fell asleep wrapped together, warm skin against skin.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12