Charlotte the Sexy Carpenter

Story Info
Charlotte comes over for dinner and stays for hot sex.
1.8k words
4.5
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Charlotte was a renowned finished carpenter and furniture maker. She quit working in corporate America and has owned her own business for nearly 15 years and now has 4 other full-time employees.

I have known Charlotte socially and professionally for more than 20 years now. She is, and always has been, a consummate professional at every job she's held. She is incredibly creative, personable, caring, and funny. And I'd be doing her a huge injustice if I didn't mention how attractive she is!

Charlotte is a modern day southern belle, about 45, 5' 4", with hazel eyes, blonde hair, and a well-toned, fit, and very curvy body.

In addition to knowing each other socially, Charlotte and I have also done business together several times. The first time was when I hired Charlotte to design and build my outdoor patio bar many years ago. It still draws many compliments from my pool guests. Because of that, I hired her to build me several pieces of customized patio furniture. Over the years Charlotte has also hired me for business consulting and for periodic help with creating new marketing and promotional materials.

Most recently I even paid her to help proofread two new highly erotic romance novels I wrote. I was most happy that Charlotte found them to be very arousing! Her word of mouth alone, helped me sell nearly a hundred books!

Regardless of the job, Charlotte and I decided we'd help keep things on the up and up by always paying each other on a cash basis (with a friend's discounts, of course).

This changed recently when Charlotte called in something of a tizzy one Friday to ask if I could possibly help her all day Saturday with a high paying, short notice job. She went on to explain two of her workers were on planned vacation in the Caribbean and would not be back for a week. She then said that her other two employees were stuck several hundred miles away awaiting parts and a mechanic to repair their broken down delivery truck.

I told Charlotte, "Not to fear. It would be my pleasure to help you, my sweet friend."

Charlotte thanked me profusely and reassured me that she'd do all the real (aka hard) work. She explained that she planned to use my muscles primarily to help move, carry, and hold things.

I arrived bright and early with fresh coffee and donuts in hopes it would help start Charlotte's day with a smile. Charlotte always greeted me with a warm hug and kiss, but this morning her hug was tighter and her kiss lasted longer. I had no doubts about how grateful she was!

It was summer, so Charlotte was wearing work boots with denim shorts that accentuated her shapely round ass and a loose fitting scoop neck tee shirt with no bra. She wore a baseball hat with her blonde ponytail tucked through the opening in the back. Even in work clothes, Charlotte was a complete knockout! It did not take long before I felt a bulge growing in my jeans!

Watching her craftsmanship in action was a joy to behold. I've long appreciated her work but being able to see her transform basic raw materials into beautiful unfinished pieces of high end furniture was quite impressive!

Aside from periodic coffee and water breaks and a short, late lunch, we worked steady until nearly 7pm. Charlotte was satisfied she had accomplished slightly more than she had planned to and thanked me profusely!

We were both dusty and sweaty and more than a little hungry so I offered for her to come over to my place to use the outdoor shower, enjoy some takeout, and partake in a few drinks.

Charlotte politely tried to refuse at first on the basis that she should be treating me after helping her all day but I think my offer of the pool helped to win her over to my offer. After discussing food options, Charlotte excused herself to gather fresh clothes and some personal items while I ordered our Door Dash delivery.

My outdoor custom shower facility is beautiful. It has a tankless, gas hot water heater so there is never a. Concern about running out of hot water. It has multiple ceiling and wall mounted fixed shower heads, a few handheld sprayers, built-in benches, and curtains that can be drawn to help subdivide it (although I typically keep it configured to be one large space capable of holding nearly 8 to 10 people).

Charlotte and I arrived a few minutes before the food, permitting me time to fetch us both ice cold beers from the custom outdoor bar Charlotte built for me. We enjoyed our dinners and a few more beers on the patio beneath a beautiful sunset. As we ate, Charlotte asked me many questions about how and where I found my inspirations for my erotic novels.

I playfully asked, "Oh, you want to talk shop, huh?"

Charlotte replied, "Well, you did get to see behind the curtain, so to speak, as you watched me work. I figured turn about was fair play!"

I smiled and explained, "Fair enough. Well, most scenarios are products of my vivid imagination."

Charlotte said quizzically, "Most?"

I chuckled as I replied, "Well, okay... the rest may or may not be loosely based on actual accounts of my trademark overactive libido! Looks like you're about finished with your dinner, care to join me for a shower?"

Charlotte giggled and nodded her head approvingly.

I escorted Charlotte to the shower and offered to subdivide it for her.

Charlotte politely declined and said, "After all your fabulous help, watching you eye my braless tits all day, and having proofread two of your super sexy books, let's just say I'm in the mood to help save the planet by conserving water!"

I told Charlotte, "Your wish is my command! I just happen to be an avid conservationist myself, now step inside and let's start making each other naked!"

I started the shower before we eagerly helped to undress one another! After thoroughly wetting ourselves down, we commenced to enthusiastically soaping and scrubbing each other from tip to toe!

Charlotte's naked body was beautiful and highly arousing. We kissed deeply as our hands vigorously explored each other. I spent several delicious minutes sucking her perky breasts and toying with her pokey nipples.

As Charlotte moaned and purred, I used my fingers to stimulate her clit to a rousing orgasm! After her shuddering subsided, Charlotte dropped to her knees to slurp and suck my cock.

After several minutes of fantastic head, I withdrew my cock from Charlotte's mouth and coaxed her to bend over and grab her ankles. I then proceeded to fuck Charlotte hard and fast. She moaned and purred as her taut body gyrated with pleasure. I pumped her feverishly and eventually drove her to another orgasm!

Shortly thereafter I felt my balls begin to boil so I called out, "I'm going to cum! Get ready, I'm going to cum!"

Charlottes moaned as she cried, "Cum on my ass! Cum all over my round ass!"

Always one to please, I pulled out and rapidly jerked my cock until I covered Charlottes fine ass with copious amounts of my warm cum!

Charlotte then begged me to use my cum as a lubricant to fuck her up the ass. I gladly complied! I pressed the large, bulbous head of my cock against her puckering sphincter, slowly easing it inside her!

I quickly learned that Charlotte was proficient at anal sex! She told me to give it to her hard, so I grabbed her by the hips and pumped her for all I was worth!

Having just cum, I was able to ride her long and hard. Charlotte used her hand to simultaneously rub her clit and the double penetration resulted in her exploding in her largest, loudest climax yet!

About a minute later I yelled that I was getting ready to cum again!

Charlotte cheered as she pulled free of me while dropping to her knees to beg, "Cum on my face! Cum on my face!"

As Charlotte knelt before me, she reached-up with both hands to passionately jerk my cock in long, fast, strokes!

I soon groaned, "Yes! Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Uhng! Uhng! Uhng!"

Charlotte squealed joyfully as she pumped load after load of my warm cum all over her beautiful face, even directing a few streams into her open mouth! After my spurting stopped, Charlotte used my throbbing cock to smear my cum from her face towards her waiting mouth. She then eagerly ran her tongue up and down my shaft before sucking it deeply into her mouth!

We rinsed each other off thoroughly and then walked naked to the pool to cool off and rejuvenate for a spell as we made out and playfully fondled each other.

After about 40 minutes, I urged Charlotte to lay back on a towel as her legs continued to dip in the shallow end of the pool. From this position I bent to finger and tongue the ravishing Charlotte to a series of small, fluttering orgasms.

Charlotte and I then moved to a large double lounger where we locked into a 69 position. She used her mouth and hands to once again get me fully erect. I directed Charlotte to roll onto her back and use her hands to hold her legs spread eagle as I knelt before her and plunged my hard, thick, cock into her.

She moaned and panted as I repeatedly thrust hard and fast into Charlotte's now sopping wet pussy! I periodically pushed her legs to rock her further backwards to alternate fucking her great ass. I alternated fucking her ass and cunt until Charlotte writhed in another massive orgasm!

A few minutes later I once again felt my balls tense. I grunted, "You're going to make me cum again! You're going to make me cum!"

Charlotte told me to stand-up as she scrambled to her knees on the edge of the lounger. She purred, "Yes! Cum for me! Cum in my mouth and let me swallow your cum!"

Charlotte stroked my cock vigorously until I exploded several powerful blasts of cum directly into her sexy mouth! Charlotte lunged forward and engulfed my throbbing cock deep into her mouth as she purred, "Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!"

After we both caught our breath, we hugged, kissed, and lightly fondled each other for several minutes. I offered for Charlotte to spend the night but she respectfully declined stating she would sleep better in her own bed since she had another full day of work ahead of her tomorrow.

I thanked Charlotte for a fabulous night and asked, "So, if you don't mind my asking, what made you change your mind about accepting my offer to come over here tonight?"

Charlotte's eyes lit-up as she said seductively, "After handling wood all day, I got to wondering if I might be able handle yours to inspire a new sexy story or two for your next book!"