Mindy's Mistake

Story Info
A prank gone wrong leads to Mindy getting punished at work.
2.8k words
4.58
17.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her office, Mindy scrolled through the photos she took that morning at home before work. She scrutinized each photo and finally settled on a photo of her smiling with her cleavage spilling over the neckline of a red babydoll style lingerie dress that she had bought just for this occasion. She picked a second photo she liked, one taken in bed, showing just her tanned legs with a bright red thong hanging around her ankles, contrasting against her stark white bedsheets.

She was laughing out loud to herself as she started composing the text to go along with the pictures. "Hey baby. Glad I met you last week. Drinks were fun. Maybe we can meet up again? Here are some images to remember me by. 😘"

She continued chuckling as she attached the two pictures she selected to the message and sent them to her husband Rick. She immediately followed the text message with another message saying, "Shit. I can explain," and attached a video she made showing her looking at the camera and sliding a lingerie strap off of her shoulder then stopping and laughing while saying "Happy April Fool's Day!"

She waited excitedly for a reply after sending the messages, clicking the mouse absentmindedly on her computer but looking more at her phone to check for new messages than the spreadsheet open on her screen.

Mindy was looking forward to seeing Rick's reaction. They had always tried to prank each other while they were dating, but had stopped the last few years. With work and young kids, they had lost so much of what made their relationship fun. She wondered if he would believe she could be cheating on him, if it would make him angry. How relieved he would be when he saw that it was just a joke. Another part of her hoped that he would find the photos sexy and they would finally have sex again after weeks of being too busy or too tired. She had never sent him sexy photos before and she was nervous he would not the way that she hoped he would.

Finally she heard the ding of a notification on her phone. She was surprised to see it was from Rio Corp, the company she worked for. But her stomach tightened nervously as she opened it, realizing finally that she had sent her messages to a company phone number instead of Rick. The message simply said "Please report to your manager's office immediately."

Fuck. She took a deep breath and got up from her desk, straightening the pencil skirt she was wearing to make sure her lack of any garments underneath would not be visible.

The door to her boss' office was already open but he looked to be engrossed in reading something on his desk. She knocked gently. He continued reading but held up one hand, gesturing for her to wait.

She stood nervously in the doorway for him to finish. As she waited, she noticed the way her breasts moved up and down as she breathed, straining against the top of her blouse. She suddenly wished that she was wearing something much less revealing.

After what seemed like an unbearably long time, he finally told her to come in while continuing to read the document in front of him. She closed the door and he gestured toward one of the two chairs across from his wide oak desk. When she sat down, he finally put away the document he was reading and looked at her for the first time.

His expression did not change but she could feel his gaze traveling down her body, studying her. She was thankful for the large desk in between them and hoped it provided some cover for her if he did not approve of her appearance at the moment. He folded his hands in front of him and sighed. "Mindy..." he began, his voice sounding tired but firm.

"What were you thinking? Sending explicit text messages to a company line? I always thought you cared about the business." He stood up and started pacing the office as he spoke. " Usually, she loved watching him move about the office, his business clothes always fitted to show off the broad chest and narrow waist he had managed to maintain well into his 40s. His movements, always easy and graceful. But today he seemed like an agitated animal that might strike at any moment.

"Just because we are a small company does not mean there are no rules. Just because there is no HR department, does not mean you can send crude jokes to the company."

Her commitment to the business was not what she thought they would talk about when she came to the office. She was so surprised he did not focus on the content of the messages. Tears threatened to escape as she finally managed to say that it was a mistake and she had not meant to send the messages to a company phone.

"You cannot be so careless. You think you can do anything here. But there has to be consequences." He paused his pacing close enough to her that she could smell his body wash and could see a small loose thread on a seam of his dress pants as he stood towering over her.

"Stand up," he ordered her.

"Where are we going?" she asked, genuinely confused about what was happening. She didn't believe she would be so easily left off the hook to go back to her office when he just said there would be consequences.

"You look confused," he said. "I guess I have to spell it out for you. I'm not telling you to go back to your office. I'm not telling you to go home. You are going to bend over my desk and I am going to spank you for your gross negligence in sending your very sexy but very inappropriate pictures to my work phone. Hopefully, it will help you understand that you need to keep private things private.

Mindy was shocked. This was the last thing she expected him to say. They had been working together for four years now and he had always been polite and professional with her at work. While she has on and off fantasized about bending over his desk, he has never given her any indication that it was something he wanted.

"Stand up and go to the side of my desk, facing it," he said again and this time Mindy quickly did as she was told. She knew this was not the right way to punish an employee and he was taking advantage of his work position. But she found it hard to resist him. She had daydreamed about this very scenario so many times. She could feel her pussy already twitching at his words, a mix of fear and excitement flooding her body.

He followed close behind her, one hand on her waist, as if guiding her. "We are going to have to relieve you of your skirt," he told her as he undid its side zipper and pushed the material down, revealing the soft curves of her bare bottom.

"Fuck," he groaned. Then he cleared his throat, as if clearing his mind. "You're not wearing any panties at work," he said in a huskier voice than she's ever heard him speak at work. "Were you planning on getting fucked at the office today you little slut?" His hand pushed her down by her neck so that she was bent over his desk.

Mindy felt her pussy responding to his words and his touch like he had just licked her clit. She pressed her mouth against her arm to muffle a moan, aware that the walls in the office building were thin and she could often hear her neighbors making calls. He always acted like a consummate professional in the office. She had never heard him talk so obscenely at work before and it turned her on to know she had such an affect on him.

"Were you planning on getting fucked at work?" he asked again as his hands found the sides of her ass, gently caressing her on both sides, the tenderness jarring against the forcefulness of his voice. When she hesitated too long in answering, he gave her a quick and sudden slap on her right cheek.

She gasped in surprise, more than pain. "No. No. I wasn't. I wasn't planning on getting fucked at work."

He gave her a swat to the left cheek to match the right. "I don't believe you." Then he slapped each cheek harder. Once. Twice. Three times. Each time just a little harder than the last. The sound of his hand meeting her ass vibrating through the room then mixing with her moans as her body reflexively tried to move away from each slap but she is pinned by the desk. All she can do is hold on to the sides of the desk with her hands, gripping the wood tighter and tighter as the spanks become harder.

Mindy's ass turned pink where his hands landed. She felt a warmness spread through her ass cheeks as his hands went back to caressing, gently soothing her where he had spanked her.

"Let's try again. Why were you not wearing panties and why were you sending nearly naked pictures to me?" He spanked her again when he thought she did not respond quickly enough.

"It makes me feel sexy sometimes to go without panties. To know that I'm accessible and ready to have sex."

"What part of you is accessible?"

Another spank as she struggled to say the word she thought he was looking for. "My..." another spank. "Umm.. pussy."

"This?" He pushed on her legs to each side with his to open her and expose her to him. He ran two fingers against her slit. His fingers easily glided along her slick lips.

Her body tensed with desire and she pushed against his fingers, needing them inside her. But he took his hand away, reminding her of his control over her pleasure with the absence.

He bent over on top of her, putting himself directly above her body. He pulled on her hair, which was tied on a ponytail, until she raised her head a few inches above the desk. Still holding her hair, he put his mouth against her ear and told her "this is a cunt" as he pressed his hardness against her.

"Tell me how much you want me inside your cunt"

Mindy felt his hard cock pressing against her through his pants. All she could think about was his cock pushing into her and fucking her.

"I want you inside my..." when she hesitated to say cunt, he got off of her and left her missing the weight of his body on her. She tried to turn her head

She tried again. "I want you inside my cunt."

His hand went back to her pussy and his two fingers slipped inside her. She was so wet she was almost dripping around his hand.

"Ahhh," Mindy moaned loudly, forgetting about the neighors, as he began to fuck her with his fingers, his thumb pressed against her clit. Her pussy made an obscenely wet sound every time he thrust his fingers into her.

Just as she felt her orgasm building, he took his fingers out of her and gave her a light slap on her pussy. Mindy gasped and instinctively closed her legs to protect herself. No one had ever spanked her there and she was surprised she liked it so much. A sharp sting dissolved into pleasure that seeped all around her. She pushed her ass out at him with her legs spread again, hoping he would give her more.

"Fuck, you're sexy," he growled. He circled his finger around her clit a few times before pushing back and spanking her on her pussy again. The slapping sound followed immediately by a loud "ah!" from her.

He gave her another slap on her pussy and asked if she wanted to cum.

"Yes!" She never needed anything more. The world through her lens had concentrated on her pussy. She could think of nothing else. Feel nothing but the need in her pussy.

He dropped down beneath her to sit on the ground directly below her, pulling her pussy against his mouth. He sucked on her clit as his fingers spread her open and entered her again, fucking her as he lapped at her clit with his tongue.

Mindy gripped the table as she felt her orgasm building again. The feeling intensified like a balloon being blown up inside her as he kept his steady pace with his tongue on her clit while fucking her faster and harder with his fingers. Her breaths deepened and her moans were louder, matching the urgentness of his fingers. Her body tensed and barred down on him, until his relentless tongue and fingers pushed her over the edge. "Aaaaaaahhh," she screamed as she came. Her body shuddered and she closed her eyes, giving herself away to the pleasure and relief that washed over her. Her wetness spread around his fingers and onto his face. He took his fingers out and gave her a long slow lick along her pussy, greedily lapping up her cum.

He stood up over her again and flipped her over so she was laying on her back. He unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her breasts out of her bra then quickly took off his pants and underwear so that his hard cock, leaking with precum, was finally exposed.

He leaned over on top of her, still in his dress shirt as his lips finally covered hers in a tender kiss. His beard was still wet from her pussy and she smelled and tasted herself on him as they kissed. His cock rubbed against her pussy, getting wet and slick with her juices but not penetrating her, just teasing them both while they continued to kiss.

"I wanted to do this for so long," he said to her as he plunged his cock fully into her in one thrust, feeling her pussy stretch tight around him. Her body arched toward him as felt his cock drive into her, finally filling her the way she had been craving.

They moaned into each other's lips as he slowly pulled back and then pushed himself forward into her. Her hips moved with him, not letting him leave her pussy completely. They stayed like this, his cock taking slow and deep strokes, in and out of her. His mouth traveled between her mouth and her neck. His hands in between them, holding her breasts.

He wanted to make the moment last forever, but he felt his own desire grow until he could not contain it. He stood straight and held her waist, pushing her into him as he drove into her faster and harder. He loved hearing her moans and watching her face as he pounded into her. He passed over the line of no return when he saw his need for her reflected in her eyes. "Im cuuummmmming!" he moaned out. He continued driving into her as he shot his cum into her pussy.

He collapsed on top of her when he was finished. Both of them were sweaty and sticky despite the cool air conditioning in the office. They kissed again and he rolled off her. They looked at each other and laughed at how disheveled they were.

As they stood up, Mindy finally started to feel the soreness on her body from being on the desk for so long and the heat still radiating from the spankings she received on her ass. With the familiarity of their years together, he put his hands on her back and massaged her waist. His head nuzzled into her hair. "I really enjoyed that, thank you," he told her and kissed her again.

"Me too," she said. She was glad now that she made the mistake and sent the text messages to the wrong number. She hoped that this encounter was the spark that her marriage needed to reignite their sex life.

"Rick, we are going to have to go home to change," she said as she picked up his crumpled pants and examined the wet spot at the crotch before handing it to him to get dressed.

"To change or do this again?" he asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively at her and laughing.

She swatted him playfully with her skirt before putting it on. "You won't have to spank me if I try to have sex with you at home since it won't be in an inappropriate work environment, right?"

"So maybe you'll have to seduce me here," Rick said as he pulled her in for another kiss.