Charlotte Warms a Chill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think there's plenty for both of us, don't you?" she laughed to Charlotte, who giggled herself and nodded in agreement. Charlotte couldn't wait to start sharing this man and this woman.

Fred cupped both of the women's asses and pulled them in even closer, as Charlotte and Jennifer alternated between kissing each other, kissing Fred and exploring all of the bodies with their hands. He whispered to them both that they could get out of here; their hotel room as just down the beach, and the bed was definitely big enough for three. Charlotte smiled and agreed, and the trio ran back out of the water and put on their clothes.

At first, Charlotte was a little disappointed they had to cover up, but she did enjoy seeing Jennifer's - and her own - ample breasts cling to the now-wet light dresses... their nipples poking hard against the thin material and leaving little to the imagination of what lied beneath. Each of the women decided not to put their underwear back on and twirled them on their outer hands as they walked arm-in-arm to Jennifer's and Fred's room.

Jennifer gripped Charlotte by the back of the headed and pulled her in for a deep kiss, as Fred opened the door, figgled with the lock and pushed the door open. Charlotte noticed another couple just a few doors down, out on their front balcony, smiling at the three of them as they tumbled out of view. Charlotte thought that maybe - later on - they should invite that couple down as well. The more the merrier she laughed to herself, as she returned Jennifer's kiss.

Jennifer pulled Charlotte down on top of her on the king-sized bed, quickly pulling Charlotte's dress off and latching her mouth onto a plump breast that swayed above Jennifer. Charlotte put her hands under Jennifer's dress and pulled it off. In the light of the room, Charlotte could see Jennifer's heart-shaped red bush perched above her bare pussy. It was a perfect target of opportunity, and Charlotte relished in the fact that Jennifer was indeed a real redhead... and that her pussy lips were glistening from the arousal.

Charlotte moved her way down Jennifer's body, taking time to gently suck each of her nipples and run her tongue around the pale areolas. She loved hearing Jennifer moan as she made her way down her body, licking her tender skin and sucking up beads of sweat that started to form on this hot redhead's torso. When she made it to the red thatch below, Charlotte paused for a moment and thought how special this could be for Jennifer - having her first woman's tongue on her sweet spot, licking up the juices that flowed from the slickening slit. Plunging her tongue into the wet pussy, Charlotte was pleased at the moans of delight coming from Jennifer.

"OHHH!! MY! GOD! FEELS! SO! GOOD!" Jennifer almost shouted as Charlotte narrowed her tongue to push deep inside the folds of the pussy and flatten it back out as she made her way back up to Jennifer's throbbing clit. "OOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Charlotte spread Jennifer's legs wider and pushed her face deeper into the pussy, licking furiously for what must have been just a few minutes. She inserted a finger in and out of the wet cunt and felt Jennifer reaching the edge of orgasm as she pumped her digit in and out of her.

"I'M CUMMMMING! I'M CUMMMING!" Jennifer moaned loudly and began to buck her hips against Charlotte's face, a wave of orgasm overcoming her like a tidal undulation of the ocean they had just visited. "UUUUNNNNHHHHH!!!!!"

Charlotte gently kissed Jennifer's throbbing pussy as she let her come down from her orgasm. But she planned on giving her multiple ones, so she stayed between her legs and started to lick her tenderly again. Charlotte noticed Fred in a chair next to the bed, his shirt unbuttoned, his pants unbuckled and his hand down in his shorts as he watched their erotic coupling.

Charlotte nodded for him to join them, and he quickly crawled onto the bed, near Jennifer's head, watching the whole time Charlotte lick his wife's eager vulva. Jennifer loosened his shorts even more and took his hard cock out and began to suck it. Charlotte was impressed by how she readily inhaled the thick member and ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Charlotte continued to eat the red hot pussy in front of her and felt Jennifer's juices begin to flow again.

"Oh, baby, she's SO GOOD!" Jennifer said between mouthfuls of the hard cock. "But show her what you can do with your tongue, please! I know she'll like it!"

Charlotte watched Fred drop his pants and underwear and let his shirt fall off his broad shoulders as he climbed off the bed and make his way behind her. She watched his massively thick cock sway back and forth as he moved and looked over her shoulder as he got behind her and grabbed Charlotte's ass cheeks in his hands. Charlotte's eyes nearly rolled back into her head as she first felt his tongue probing her from behind, his hands kneading her buttocks and spreading them open to push his face even further between the crack of her ass. His flicking of her clit and soaked pussy lips was indeed as good as Jennifer advertised, and Charlotte momentarily forgot about the redheaded pussy still before her.

"OH! FUCK! SOOOO! GOOOOD!" she moaned, and Jennifer giggled and gave her a knowing look. "OH! AHHH! OOOOHHHHH!"

Charlotte felt she was getting close to orgasm, and she wondered if she could still eat out Jennifer again while cumming herself. Might as well try, she thought to herself, as she probed her tongue back into Jennifer's wet slit and licked her furiously again. Her question was soon answered as Fred's swirling tongue worked her like no other man's - or woman's - tongue had before. Trying to stay focused on the orgasm about to explode in her face, Charlotte sucked Jennifer's throbbing clit into her mouth, just as she felt Fred do to hers.

What followed was a cacophony of moans and shrieks as the two women bucked against the faces of the their respective lovers-of-the-moment in simultaneous orgasms.

"OH! FUCK! CUMMING! AGAIN!" shouted Jennifer, followed by a loud moan of pleasure from Charlotte as her own orgasm came crashing through her. "OOOOHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

Charlotte collapsed on Jennifer and kissed the massive breasts before her, as Jennifer stroked Charlotte's purple hair in a loving embrace. Jennifer looked up to see Fred, his cock hard and throbbing, still at the end of the bed, Charlotte's juices still clinging to his close-shaven face.

"Baby, I know you want to fuck her, and I know she wants you to," Jennifer cooed to her longtime partner. "Give it to her now, baby!"

Charlotte nodded her agreement and pushed her hips up and spread her legs to present her wanton cunt for his dick. Looking back, she saw him climb onto the end of the bed, take his cock in his hand and aim it at the wet prize in front of him. Slightly biting her lip in a seductive way, Charlotte reached a hand back and spread one ass cheek out of the way so Fred could see better her sopping wet pussy, and smiled as he pushed the bulbous head up and down her wet slit. Plunging deep inside, Charlotte moaned a new moan, feeling this thick dick fill her up.

"Mmmmmm! Yes! Please!" she said as she felt the throbbing tool work its way in and out of her. She felt Jennifer's hands all over her body, feeling her swaying tits and running individual fingers over her hardening nipples. She looked at Jennifer, and Jennifer nodded, as if to silently ask wasn't it divine. Charlotte nodded back and opened her mouth to moan again as Fred picked up the pace of his pumping. "OOOHHHH! FUCK!"

Jennifer pulled Charlotte's face to hers and kissed her deeply, as Fred continued his relentless push into the wet cunt before him. The two women moaned into each other's mouths as Charlotte felt Jennifer's hand reach her clit and start making furious circles around the little nub. Charlotte broke off the kiss and nearly collapsed back onto Jennifer as she felt another orgasm grown from deep within... Fred's cock making contact with her G spot over and over again.

"I'm CUMMING AGAIN!" she practically shouted, as she felt her pussy spasm around the thick tool buried inside her. Juices began to flow even faster out of her wet hole, as Charlotte was undeniably squirting. "OOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Charlotte was amazed at how long Fred could last, mesmerized by the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass, his balls swinging wildly forward and making contact with her clit. She felt him pick up the pace and soon his breath would shorten, as she felt Fred tighten up.

"UUNNNHHHH!!!!" he cried out as streams of thick, hot cum spilled out of his cock, filling Charlotte and spilling back out onto Jennifer and the bed. "FUCKKKK!!!"

As Fred pulled his pulsing member out of the well-fucked pussy, Jennifer pushed Charlotte onto her back with a lustful look in her eyes.

"I've always wanted to try this!" Jennifer breathed into Charlotte's ear as she made her way down and began to lap up the cream pie spilling out of Charlotte's cunt. Charlotte loved the way Jennifer lovingly tongued her and still was surprised it was Jennifer's first time. Fred watched his wife lick like she had never licked before, moved to Charlotte's head, and presented his cock to her. Taking it deep into her mouth, Charlotte moaned around the still stiff member. "MMMMMM!!!!"

Charlotte loved the taste of Fred's cum and her own juices on this cock filling her oral cavity and saw why Jennifer wanted so eagerly to taste the mix as well. Using all her skills, he soon got Fred rock hard again. She wanted to see how he used that tool on his love of so many years. Fred climbed to the back of the bed where now his own wife's ass was raised in the air, now offering her wet pussy to a familiar friend.

"OH! GOD! YES! FUCK! ME!" Jennifer swore as Fred pushed his cock into her wet pussy. Charlotte couldn't believe a man of Fred's age could be so ready so quickly, and she watched in amazement as he gripped Jennifer's hips and began to piston in and out of her pussy this time. "OHHHHH!!!!"

Jennifer went back to licking Charlotte's pussy, but she had to do everything in her power not to cum from the pounding she was taking from behind. This excited Charlotte even more, and Jennifer licked harder and faster, and soon Charlotte was cumming - again - against the redhead's face.

"OHHHH!!!" was all that Charlotte could get out of her mouth.

Fred pumped faster and hard, and this time it was Charlotte's turn to hold Jennifer's massive breasts and tweak her nipples as they swayed above Charlotte. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, Jennifer's moans getting louder, and Fred's breath coming quicker and quicker was almost too much for Charlotte to handle. She watched as Jennifer lifted her head off her crotch and let out a loud shout as Jennifer's pussy now pulsed around Fred's dick. Fred stiffened and soon was dumping his seed deep inside Jennifer, as the three of them made a loud mix of pleasurable sounds.

The three of them collapsed on the bed, Charlotte in between the couple, as they kissed and cuddled during a moment of calm recovery. Their peace was soon broken, as through the walls they could hear the couple that had been out on the balcony earlier caught up in their own sexual escapade.

"Should I invite them over? asked Charlotte with a knowing raised eyebrow.

"In a bit," Fred replied. "But right now, I just want to relax for a minute with the two hottest women in Costa Rica."

It was a new kind of warmth Charlotte now felt running through her body, as she thought about what new adventures awaited her in this WARM, tropical paradise.

THE END

12