All Comments on 'Charlotte's Arrival'

by ZZchromosome

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry guys I cut off the last paragraph. "Cassie’s life needed to go on. She sat down, then reached into one of the boxes in the back seat and pulled out Mr. Monkey. She put him in the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt for him, in much the same way that Boss Monica had just buckled Charlotte’s seat belt. Mr. Monkey couldn’t take care of himself. Someone else needed to do it for him. Human ponies weren’t able to take care of themselves, either. They needed someone else to do that for them."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing text:

Mr. Monkey. She put him in the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt for him, in much the same way that Boss Monica had just buckled Charlotte’s seat belt. Mr. Monkey couldn’t take care of himself. Someone else needed to do it for him. Human ponies weren’t able to take care of themselves, either. They needed someone else to do that for them. That’s what free people were for. Cassie nodded to herself, looking down at Mr. Monkey.

“Mr. Monkey,” she said, “I’m going to take the job. I’m going to take care of human ponies, because they can’t take care of themselves. And three years from now, Charlotte will come back for you. In the meantime, you and I are going to have adventures together and we’ll tell Charlotte all about them when she comes back to us, deal?”

Cassie patted him on the head, looked both ways, and then pulled out carefully. She had thirty bucks burning a hole in her pocket. It was enough for a tank of gas and a burrito. She would be home in time for lunch, but she was hungry now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. What a statement on your society that the smart girl enslaves herself as a preemptive strike to avoid being enslaved by her mother. Then there was the explanation regarding a slave’s sexual orientation.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

"As long as I come out of my two years of slavery mentally intact, they'll make sure that Harvard honors its enrollment offer." I wonder how likely that actually is. And I mean both statments, from the treatment seen in this episode its not likely that someone comes out of it mentally intact. Also how and why would anyone 'make sure' that a university honors any offers? I mean, she ceased to exist as a being so who got the offer? I am also curious how much money she receives at the end, what is the value of her time as a slave? Would she be better of working like a normal human being or not? I mean, in most 1st world countries you either get paid in relation to your education or how shitty the job is. And I dont mean the comparison between a doctor and cleaner but something like people working on oil rigs or sewage plants and so on.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Thorlol: Great questions. My editors challenged me on every one of them. Click on my name and send me a direct email if you want more details.

- The HH Ranch's competitive edge is based on having a continual, rotating supply of cheerful, fresh young sex slaves on voluntary, 2-3 year indentures. There are no dreary, whip-scarred, beaten down plodders in the HH herd.

- Although there ARE slavery establishments that (ok, most of them) do the opposite, the HH Ranch actively works to keep their slaves' personalities intact. The Ranch needs its "alumni" to go on and have successful lives so that they can keep the voluntary recruiting stream flowing. The Ranch doesn't always succeed in that, but they do provide their ponies with all the tools they need, including access to online classes.

- The Ranch has a partnership with a national non-profit group that wields a lot of influence with colleges around the country.

- I've decided that bidding for an attractive young high school graduate starts at $10K per year. So, after 2 years, Charlotte will have at least $20K in cash, plus any tips she has earned. I'll sell her in the next chapter. She'll grade Choice Plus, so she'll get significantly more than $20K.

- Thanks for the great questions - Zee!

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

This might be a fetish for someone, but it just made me super depressed. Especially the alternate ending from Anonymous below.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year agoAuthor

Ralph, I was blinded by tears several times while writing it. That's why two of the story tags are "betrayal" and "tragedy". Don't worry, Charlotte's tale goes on and she rises from the ashes, stronger and better than before.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Lovely well written and descriptive story. I too wondered how 2 years of being out of the education system would hinder her going to Harvard. You’ve answered that nicely in the comments.

Looking forward to part 2

Well done

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 1 year ago

This is probably one of the most powerful enslavement stories I have ever read on Lit. Very well done.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story for so many reasons. It would seem that a smart girl like Charlotte would find a way to work with Harvard to avoid the route she chose. Hopefully this story leads to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. The plot was complex enough to keep my interest, and believable, especially in Texas. The three main characters were full-bodied and realistic, not the thin cardboard cutouts so many stories have. Charlotte was determined, courageous yet vulnerable and sympathetic, while Cassie was the true friend shocked at what Charlotte chose to endure to reach her goals. Boss Monica was the most interesting of all, a tough capable business woman who also cared for her "employees". Her insights to the psychology of all the characters was fascinating. Her gamesmanship in luring Cassie, through seemingly insignificant actions, into coming into Monica's employ was genius. I want to see more of them all. I was glad to see in the comments that you are planning future events and activities for them. I will try to wait patiently.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

Well written, with empathetic characters dealing with grungy situations. Look forward to more.

HT - Carl Bradford mentioning you as inspiration in his shifting story.

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

I found the story to-date very captivating.

The characters; how they influence each other, the behind the scene scheming. Just great.

I can't wait to read about Charlotte's life as a pony girl.

I also hope, to read all about Angela, when she finds out, Charlotte out maneuvered her and she won't get to sell her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zee! You have a great start. Very readable and luring. I think you should have Monica offer “Charlotte” to give gratis oral appreciation to Cassie. This will have the effect of reinforcing and applying Ernesto’s advice and to show Charlotte that as a slave she must please everyone brought to her. This, of course, changes Cassie, who now wants to work at HH Ranch for access to the endless side benefits, the few male stallions who ravish her like wild ponies, and a female to prep her then clean her up. Charlotte would soon love the ravishing herself and Cassie could watch her being pleasured with deep envy. Another thing, after she drives away, Monica could find a secluded place to stop and reveal her permanently defoliated snatch for Charlotte to satisfy. Monica is a driven sex addict from her own pony days and offers clandestine guidance and protection to Charlotte as long as she performs well for Monica. Monica will some times take Charlotte all night, for Charlotte to tend to her as she sleeps. It would also be interesting to watch Monica some times slip into a faux slave collar (faux because she knows it’s unlocking combination) to spend a weekend servicing and being serviced. Then Cassie could randomly and surprisingly draw Monica for servicing and learn to do the same. Cassie will then be endangered when Monica changes her collar unlock combo. She will have no status at all, having not been registered as a slave. Follow this with Monica and Cassie gratifying each other by planning and providing increasingly escalating depraved experiences at colossal pony events. Such seesaw fun… McCarla

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story, a fine addition to the judicial slavery genre. I hope you can continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Curious how Charlotte's loss of voice will not adversely impact her future

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Let me preface this by saying that I thoroughly enjoy the stories of the 34th Amendment universe. The many authors have given us looks into different facets and aspects of what legal slavery looks like and have even addressed some of its consequences. It’s because of the excellent amount of worldbuilding that’s gone into these stories that I’m left with a plethora of questions. For starters, one that came up in this story is the mental health of former slaves upon manumission. For the majority of recently freed slaves, I imagine they would feel broken, traumatized, and scarred by what had happened to them. I doubt many would ever fully adjust to being free and I especially doubt the world surrounding them would be willing to give them the long term care they need. This focus on mental health led me to thinking about their time pre-slavery. The idea that many women would have to be slave graded to qualify for student loans, mortgages, and other financing would be incredibly damaging to their psyche; no doubt just the grading process alone would leave many with PTSD. Going further, the fact that slave yoga is mandated as part of public school would almost certainly lead to bullying and harassment by both students and teachers alike. Taking all of this into account, for at least the first generation of women after the passage of the 34th Amendment, I imagine we’d see a mental health epidemic. Young adult and teen suicide rates would skyrocket, and those who did survive would be heavily traumatized by what had happened to them. Then the looming threat of enslavement over a missed loan payment would drive even more people to suicide. I’m probably reading too much into this. It’s a testament to quality writing that it’s making me think this much. The takeaway for me is that this only works if every, or near every, woman secretly wishes to be enslaved. But I seriously doubt all but the kinkiest or most desperate women could come out of slavery with any positive outcome.

brooke2partybrooke2party3 months ago

I love your writing. I kept shifting from wanting to be Monica to Charlotte to Cassie. I quickly realized that I have strong tendencies for each role. The way you write allows me to flirt with all three fantasies at the same time, which is absolutely wonderful.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months agoAuthor

Brooke, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope to return to writing soon. Life gets in the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZZchromosome@ZZchromosome
I'm still writing, and none of my stories have been abandoned. I have a difficult home life and it makes it hard for me to listen to my artistic side.