Charlotte's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
The school principle makes Charlotte pay for her mistake.
3.4k words
4.39
14.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte bent over as she leant into the back of her locker. She was looking for some piece of clothing to help cover the revealing dress she had on. In her frantic search, she knew she was giving everyone passing by in the busy corridor an uninterrupted view of her butt, it's heavy curves and the faint T shape outline of her thong visible beneath the thin layer of her cotton dress. Finally she gave up looking for what wasn't there, and admitted to herself that she had no spare clothes. She took out her hair band, and looked in the mirror as she combed her hair with her fingers. It was just below shoulder length, loosely curled and a light brown.

A pencil case, a pad of paper and a few binders, Charlotte gathered the things she'd need for her first lessons, carrying them in her arms. She looked down at her chest for a second, her cleavage was bursting out of her old, now too small, dress. Her large breasts strained against the thin material so that it looked like the fabric might tear at any moment, leaving Charlotte standing topless for everyone to see. She could see the tan line from where her favourite bikini would normally cover her, now though the lighter skin was bared to the world, and was pushing up over the edge of the neck line. She noticed the small crescent of her left nipple was just visible, and pulled the dress up as much as she could to hide it again. With a heavy sigh, she closed her locker and walked to first period.

Along the way the stares continued. With every step Charlotte felt her breasts bounce up and down, and plenty of students took notice as they followed her with their eyes. With each breath, Charlotte felt the constriction of her tight dress against her chest. Even in a modest outfit, Charlotte was used to turning heads. In her current too small dress, and without a bra, she wasn't just turning heads, but causing men and women to stare unashamedly at her chest. Charlotte tried to ignore them, walking quickly into her classroom and sitting at her usual desk without looking around. Fortunately her classmates were busy chatting to each other, and no one turned to bring her into the conversation.

"Welcome everyone to your last lesson of English Literature." Mr. Johnston announced as he breezed into the classroom, coffee and a stack of papers in hand. The next 10 minutes were filled by Mr. Johnston going over a particularly difficult question from the final exam they'd sat last week, with students talking excitedly about how they'd tackled it.

"Charlotte, you're very quiet today, how did you find the paper?"

Suddenly Charlotte felt the stares of 20 of her fellow students on her, and she squirmed slightly in her seat.

"Urmm... I, I found it OK thanks sir." Charlotte managed to stutter.

Mr. Johnston was surprised by her reticence, his eyes moved inexorably down to her exposed chest, and lingered there as he said, "So you had no difficulties tackling question 4?"

Charlotte heard some of the girls at the back snickering.

"No I didn't if I'm honest, I think I managed to get down enough of an argument." Mr. Johnston seemed about to launch into a follow up question when he was interrupted by an announcement over the loudspeaker system.

"Can Ms. Charlotte Havers please report to the principle's office immediately, thank you."

Relief flooded Charlotte at being given this unexpected escape from Mr. Johnston's lecherous gaze. She leant down to pick up her binders from the floor, inadvertently giving Mr. Johnston a final view of her breasts as they fought to escape her dress. Despite himself, Mr. Johnston felt blood rush to his penis at the sight. He hoped none of the students picked up on the growing bulge in his trousers as he went to sit behind his desk.

"Saved by the bell! Well sounds like you'd better go Charlotte, do drop by later to say goodbye."

This caused another eruption of laughter from the students, with one of her bolder classmates saying under his breath, "I bet you want her to do more than drop by". Charlotte turned beetroot red as she pushed her chair under the desk and bolted for the door, while Mr. Johnston pretended he hadn't heard.

"Well now, where were we...", the rest of the sentence was muffled as the door closed behind Charlotte on her way out.

---

The blinds to Mr. Radcliffe's office were closed. She'd never seen them like that before. With a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach, Charlotte knocked on the office door.

"Come in." Bellowed the principle. "Ah Charlotte! Good to see you, please shut the door."

Charlotte did as she was told and turned to face Mr. Radcliffe, holding her binders to her chest in an attempt to cover her cleavage while she was in front of her principle.

Mr. Radcliffe stood up from his chair and walked to stand in front of his desk, leaving too little space between them. Charlotte took a nervous step back, her principle was tall at 6' 5" and towered over her. Not for the first time, she noticed that he was in good shape, with a broad frame and without the paunch of other middle aged men.

"I'm sure you know why you're here Charlotte. Unfortunately Mrs. Sheen is busy with a lesson, so I'm enforcing the school's dress code."

Charlotte hadn't known, but nodded anyway and looked down at her feet to avoid eye contact. "I'm terribly sorry sir, I had an issue with the..."

"Put your things down in that chair." Mr. Radcliffe interrupted, apparently uninterested in any explanation Charlotte could have for wearing her tiny dress. As Charlotte reluctantly put her binders down, Mr. Radcliffe unlocked his phone and opened the camera app.

"As per school policy, I'll have to document the outfit you've deemed is appropriate for school." He held his phone and took several photos before Charlotte had processed what was happening. In them Charlotte stood with her hands linked in front of her. This didn't help her case as her breasts were made even more prominent, being forced outwards between her arms. A penitent look was obvious on her slightly down turned face.

"I want you to look at this, and tell me that it's appropriate for school." Mr. Radcliffe held his phone out to Charlotte. The flash from the camera meant that her nipples were visible through the fabric of her dress, the fullness of her breasts accentuated by the thin fabric stretched over them. Her face was in frame, and there was no doubting it was Charlotte.

"Your dress is so thin that I can see right through it, you should be ashamed."

A hot flush of shame welled up from within Charlotte as she saw herself through the eyes of Mr. Radcliffe. Why had she got on the bus that morning? Now not only had her principle practically seen her topless, but he had a photograph of her.

"Right, I'll have to send a copy to your parents, of course." Mr. Radcliffe said as he sat down on the front of his desk, not taking any action to do as he said. Charlotte tried to take a step back, so Mr. Radcliffe wasn't so close to her exposed chest, but there was very little room in the office. Mr. Radcliffe paused, evidently waiting for Charlotte to say something.

"Please sir, this really was a mistake, I'll do anything to make it right just please don't send that picture to my parents." Charlotte gushed, in a blind panic at the thought that her parents would see her like this. "Really, I'll do anything."

Charlotte's emphatic response and clear desperation pleased Mr. Radcliffe, he allowed his gaze to fall and take in the sight of Charlotte's heaving breasts. He imagined what it would be like to take one in his hand, squeeze it firmly and suck on her nipple. Charlotte noticed him staring openly at her chest, and shuddered slightly as she did her best to cover herself by crossing her arms.

"Well Charlotte there is one thing you could help me with. I understand it's your last day of school, and you think the rules no longer apply to you. Well I agree, you're a woman of consenting age, and with your final exam now complete your education at this school has come to an end. I think we can come to an arrangement, as two adults."

It was clear what Mr. Radcliffe wanted. Charlotte thought back to her bus ride this morning, that had only ended 40 minutes ago. She'd never been with two men in one day before, let alone three in an hour.

This was going too far, it was totally out of hand. Mr. Radcliffe was her principle, she wouldn't let him treat her like some slut just because she'd worn a low cut top to school. And come to think of it, how could it be policy to take pictures of students at all, let alone when you're reprimanding them for wearing revealing clothes? Wasn't there some law against that?

"Please sir, let me leave. If you send that photograph to anyone, won't it get you in trouble? You can't take photographs of students right?"

Mr. Radcliffe didn't bother replying, but just swiped to a new photo, and held out his phone again. This one wasn't taken just now, but was a screen shot of a CCTV camera image, captured earlier that morning. It was zoomed in to show the view of the interior of a school bus as it pulled up outside the school gates. Inside Charlotte was kneeling between Jake's legs, with his cock laying over her face as she licked his cum off the seat. Jake's hand was shoved down the front of her dress, grabbing her whole left breast. Mr. Radcliffe swiped again, showing another photograph of her, taken from the same CCTV camera and this time clearly showing her face as she knelt in front of Jake, rearranging her dress as Jake shoved his prick back inside his trousers.

"Charlotte I don't have time to play your games. Either you take out my cock right now and make me cum like the whore you clearly are, or I send these pictures to your parents and ask them to come and collect you. In the interest of full disclosure I'll also send the pictures to the universities you've applied for. I think they should know the kind of things you'll be getting up to on their campus if you join them. These are your only options."

The words cock and whore coming from Mr. Radcliffe's mouth felt like a physical slap to Charlotte's face. Stunned into a daze, Charlotte could see no other way out, he had total control over her. She bowed her head in submission.

"Yes sir, I understand." She found herself following his instructions, the alternatives too awful to contemplate, and too much in shock to consider that he was bluffing. She knelt down between his legs and pulled down the zip on his chinos. Mr. Radcliffe raised his eyebrows, surprised that Charlotte had taken the bait so readily.

"That's a good girl Charlotte, do as you're told." A fresh wave of shame washed over Charlotte at Mr. Radcliffe's words, she'd never felt so degraded.

Reaching her hand nervously inside his trousers, her fingers closed around his soft penis and she brought it out through the opening in his boxers. Even completely soft, it was improbably big. It was warm, almost hot, in Charlotte's hand, and she could feel the thick veins that stood out prominently along the length of it. She began massaging it, rolling it around in her hand. Quickly Mr. Radcliffe's cock grew, pulsating as it became harder and harder. Watching Charlotte take his cock in her hands, Mr. Radcliffe became fully erect within seconds. Charlotte held it at the base with her left hand, and marvelled that her fingers didn't even reach around it's girth. Charlotte's mouth was watering at the sight and feel of it.

"Jesus, I've never seen one this big."

This was the kind of dick she'd only seen in porn, it was 12 inches in length, almost double anything Charlotte had seen before. With her left hand she lifted the massive member up and looked at the huge bulbous head, which was an angry purple in colour. Charlotte worried if she'd be able to fit even just the head in her mouth. What if he tried to fuck her with it? She could feel her pussy become sopping wet at the thought.

Suddenly Charlotte was curious, would Mr. Radcliffe's balls be in proportion to his huge cock? She reached her hand back into his boxer shorts, and felt a thrill as she cupped them both in her hand before pulling them out. His scrotum was taught, and the balls themselves huge, each equivalent to a small apple in size, and hairless. She cupped his balls in her hand again and gently massaged them, marvelling at their size.

Charlotte then took the monster dick in both hands, and began working them up and down the length of it. How could her own principle make her do this? He was turning her into a whore, someone willing to drop to her knees at the first suggestion.

Mr. Radcliffe looked down, enjoying the looks of shock and unwanted desire that passed over Charlotte's face as she discovered his size. Her wide eyes turned him on even more, and he felt a surge of pleasure in his cock and balls as she struggled to take in what she was seeing. His big, angry prick contrasted rudely with Charlotte's smooth skin and delicately balanced features. It was rock hard for her, and bigger in length than her face. He ran a hand through her curly hair, held her by the back of her head and brought her face towards his cock.

Charlotte opened her mouth and took the tip of Mr. Radcliffe's member into her mouth. She felt mild relief that she could envelop the whole end of it in her mouth, despite it's size. Soon floods of saliva were filling her mouth, as she moved her tongue around the tip and simultaneously gripped the shaft and moved her hands up and down. She had never expected that a cock this big would turn her on so much, but she loved how it felt in her hands, and found herself wanting to do everything she could to satisfy it's owner.

Charlotte relaxed her throat and pushed herself down onto the rock hard cock. The tip of it entered the top of her throat, but Charlotte was only able to swallow the first third before the girth of it made her choke, and she had to raise her head again. Huge globs of spit fell from her mouth before she impaled herself again, this time not forcing so much inside so that she could start a constant rhythm of head bobbing.

While leaning forward to take the cock, Charlotte's dress had ridden up, giving Mr. Radcliffe a view of Charlotte's arse in nothing but a white thong. The muscles of her toned back were visible through her ridiculous dress, where her narrow waist quickly flared out at her wide hips.

An almost overwhelming urge was emanating from Charlotte's pussy, reminding her that she still hadn't cum, even after sucking Jake and Tyler off on the bus. She felt like the smallest of stimulation could send her over the edge. As if reading her mind, Mr. Radcliffe moved his right leg between Charlotte's, while she continued worshipping his cock with her hands and mouth. Mr. Radcliffe had leather brogues on, and he brought his foot up so the top of his shoe was pressing against Charlotte's panties, and her breasts were forced against his knee. Even through his shoe Mr. Radcliffe could feel Charlotte's vulva was plump, and he began rubbing back and forth over the area of her clit. Charlotte made a moan of protest, but with his left hand on her head Mr. Radcliffe made sure she couldn't take his thick meat out of her mouth. Immediately Charlotte felt the strength starting to leave her legs as waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

Charlotte thought to herself that she shouldn't cum in such a degrading way, forced to climax by Mr. Radcliffe's shoe while kneeling in his office, choking on his huge dick. She tried in vain to fight against it, but as if reading her mind, Mr. Radcliffe began rubbing at a higher tempo, and Charlotte couldn't help but moan in pleasure. By now thick tendrils of Charlotte's saliva were coating Mr. Radcliffe's cock and Charlotte's hands. Soon Charlotte's head bobbing was slowing, as she was less and less able to focus on anything but her own building orgasm.

Suddenly Mr. Radcliffe's shoe began tipping Charlotte over the edge. She took the huge cock out of her mouth, sat back to better balance herself, and lifted her head with her eyes closed. Charlotte kept hold of the monster cock with her right hand, purely to stop herself from falling over. She began gripping the cock so tightly that the thick veins running up and down it swelled even more. Mr. Radcliffe looked down at Charlotte, globs of saliva were falling from her mouth and dripping down onto her pert and largely bare tits, which were somehow still contained within the tiny dress. Her nipples were hard, and stood out prominently just below the hem of the neck line.

Mr. Radcliffe continued rubbing Charlotte's pussy with his shoe, amazed at the reaction this smallest of stimulation was having on her. Barely 20 seconds had passed before Charlotte's body shuddered as she reached the climax of her orgasm. Slowly she opened her eyes, to see she was still holding Mr. Radcliffe's monster cock in a vice like grip.

"Oh sorry... I uhmm, I lost control for a second there." Charlotte said as Mr. Radcliffe removed her hand and stood up.

"Don't worry, it looked like that was a long time coming." Charlotte watched as Mr. Radcliffe took his cock in his hand and carefully returned it to his boxers.

"But sir, I haven't made you cum yet."

"We're out of time now. You'll fulfil you're end of the bargain tonight, at my house."

A stunned pause, before Charlotte replied, "Please sir, let me make you cum now. You can't make me come to your house, it's too much."

Mr. Radcliffe smiled, and turned his phone once more so that Charlotte could see. It was a picture of her from just now, taken at the moment she was cumming, huge cock in hand and an expression of bliss on her face.

"You know you'll do as you're told. Firstly because you want to worship my cock, and secondly because if you don't I'll make sure everyone will see you for the whore you are."

Charlotte turned red in embarrassment. "Sorry sir, you're right of course."

"Here." Mr. Radcliffe's tone softened as he went to a small coat rack and picked up a light coat that went down to Charlotte's thighs, "You can wear this, you'll go to my house now, and wait for me there. "

Charlotte shrugged on the coat, and gratefully did the zipper up. "Uhmm thank you sir, for the coat."

"I'm ordering you a taxi, you'll get in outside the East gate."

Charlotte clumsily gathered her things from the chair. As she lent over, Mr. Radcliffe couldn't resist reaching his hand underneath her dress and firmly groping her bare arse. Charlotte stopped what she was doing, obediently allowing him to take his time.

"I want you to go back to my house and imagine what it will be like to take my cock in that tight pussy of yours." At that he cupped her pussy in his hand. "You've done well today, I'm sure you won't disappoint me this evening."

Soon Charlotte was alone in the back of a cab, on the way to Mr. Radcliffe's home. All she could think was that she shouldn't have worn her stupid little dress. She couldn't acknowledge, even to herself, the excitement she felt that in a short while Mr. Radcliffe would be forcing himself inside her, filling her pussy with his huge cock and using her totally for his own pleasure.