Charlotte's Obsession

Story Info
Charlotte is given with the chance to act on her obsession.
3.2k words
4.54
8.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past five years or so, I have had a fantasy, a very strong fantasy actually: two men doing whatever I direct to each other while I watch and supervise, all the while slowly pleasuring myself. Locations varied from hotel to office to home. My outfit from nude to full domme. But come on, a nice middle-class wife and mother like me? What was I going to do? Search out a gay bar and ask two guys to come back with me? Ask Charles if one of friends might be interested? Put an ad in Craig's List or Backpages; or whatever passes for 'sexvertisements' these days. Yeah sure, stranger danger and all that.

About two years ago, we moved to corporate headquarters for what may be the last move before retirement. Charles made Senior VP and was only one more rung on the ladder. But he was ops, not finance, so we bought with a view to staying a good long while.

The cul-de-sac was like a mini Dell Webb development with everyone in their late 50's and socially inclined. Every quarter there was a gathering at someone's house---typical suburban grown-up fun, and everyone could walk home. Tonight was the Mid-Winter / Post Valentine-Mardi Gras gathering. It was pot-luck hors d'oeuvres and whatever bottle was you preference for the evening.

With the Super Bowl and Daytona over and March Madness and Spring Training around the corner, the guys had plenty to huddle up and chat about. As for the ladies, it was grandkids, college expenses and skin care.

I was feeling very mellow this evening. While Charles was on his bike ride this afternoon, I got a nice buzz from a VS120, and then indulged in a couple of Porn Hub videos accompanied by a vibrator. With the experience fresh in my mind and my cunt, I surveyed the guys as we walked back to the kitchen, briefly wondering who would be the best to do Charles. And this resulted is a nice warm flush to my cheeks.

In the kitchen, the food and mixers were being organized and cell phone photos being shared. Ordinarily it was just the ladies, but tonight there was a guy helping arrange the island.

As we were at Sharon's house and she was next to me, I said, "Who's that?"

"My younger brother - Sean," she said. "Moved out to the Bay Area last fall and finally made his way up here."

"He's cute," I said giggling.

"Yeah, he is, but there's a reason he's in here," she grinned.

"Gotcha," I said.

I got some tequila and maneuvered around making small talk. Before long, I had made it to where Sharon and Sean were. She introduced us and then headed to the other side to take something out of the oven.

So here I am, shaking hands with this 30-something, fit, cute, gay guy. Again a brush with the fantasy, and my cheeks glow.

I realize suddenly that we are no longer shaking hands, but I'm still holding his.

He looks down, smiling, "You're blushing. Is there something I should know about?" Pausing a second, "Is my fly open?'

"Uhhhhhh," I stammer. "I haven't checked."

"Well, it's not. I'm careful that way," he chuckled. "But something is there; my being gay maybe?"

I hesitated slightly. "No, of course not. It's 2023 for goodness sakes."

"And yet you hesitated a teensy bit. So let's see if I can guess it. I work as a counselor and for some reason I have been blessed with a boat load of empathy and persuasion."

Still holding my hand, he said, "Let's find a quiet place for a moment." We went to the living room, the noise of the party subsiding behind us.

"Let's relax you a little bit," he said as he began lightly rubbing the back of my hand. "Just look at me, focus on my eyes. My very soft and warm brown eyes. People say they are the color of warm cocoa. You know, the nice, warm drink you like to put marshmallows in and swirl them around."

I could feel the swirl on the back of my hand. And he was right, his eyes were the softest, gentlest brown I had ever seen.

"While you float, watching my eyes, listening to my voice, feeling the swirling motion, I want you to think back to what made you blush. Would you do that for me?"

Floating. Here I am in Sharon's living room, her brother entrancing me, and I have no way of resisting. Instead, I'm picturing him with Charles.

"Yes," I murmur.

"Fine, hold that thought for a moment. But you need to answer my questions quickly and honestly before we have to end this."

Why would I want this to end? I was floating as though I had just had a shattering orgasm.

"Yes," I say.

"It's sexual of course. No one has a flush like that unless it's sexual---or niacin," he said.

"It is," I agree.

"Well, it could be you and your husband had a quick one before coming over, but that would be too routine. Did you?"

"No."

"Thought so. It certainly was not with another person, but, are you and Sharon intimate?"

"No."

"Keep looking at me. Lose yourself in my eyes," he reinforced. "Hmmm. You flushed in my presence. No one else here is gay, so that must be part of it. But it was not a thought of making love with me. You were thinking of me with another man, probably your husband."

I gasped slightly and quivered. How could he know?

"I told you I was very empathetic and persuasive. Have been since puberty for some reason. It helped me attract and seduce on many occasions. Would you like for me to seduce your husband?"

Another gasp.

"And you'd like to watch wouldn't you? You'd like to see my dick in his mouth or his ass?"

I blushed again. I could feel myself getting wet.

"So when I release you from this trance, I want you to rejoin the party. I'll find your husband and see where things go. Not making any promises, but we'll see what happens when I chat with him a bit. Some guys have a latency I can exploit; some don't. I'll know pretty soon. So count to 20 and then go back to the kitchen."

18-19-20. I found myself in the living room alone, my glass in my hand. Did I come in here and zone out? No, I was chatting with Sean, and I must have nodded off. But I was so warm-----and wet. Sharon said he was gay. So he wasn't flirting, and if he was that wouldn't get me hot-n-damp.

I stood up, caught my balance, emptied my glass and headed back to the kitchen. As I walked in just Sharon was there. I poured some more tequila, but I needed something else. I still felt sort of post-coital.

"Saw you and Sean chatting," she said. "What's up with that?"

"Nothing much; just small talk, you know," I rushed. "Uhh. Hey. I need a cigarette; where's your purse."

She grinned. "Like you--not on me. In the back seat car pocket. Come on."

Off we went to the garage. The door was up but she turned on the wall fan to help. Sharon is my best friend -- she's frisky, likes margaritas, will sneak a VS120 with me from time to time.

"We got five minutes at most. What's up?"

Two quick pumps. "Don't know--just came over me."

"So, Sean?" she asked again.

"Nothing, we just wandered in there for the quiet. What's his story?" I replied.

"Nothing special---he's the middle child---easy going---got along with anyone----worked as a counselor after college and did well----very understanding----had a funny ability to get people to agree with him-----moved out here last summer," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "I felt like I could tell him anything."

I paused trying to remember what all we said.

"Long enough," she said. "Let's get back." We crushed them out on the rear tire and laughing about being 15 again.

**********

The evening went as they always do. A couple merges with another to make a group of four which turns into six and then three and three. Sort of like how groups of leaves bind and separate in a stream. But at some point I noticed that wherever Charles was, Sean was not far away, usually by his side. Alerted, I began to pay closer attention and noticed that Sean was frequently touching his shoulder or forearm, lingering a bit longer than men usually do, but stroking him as well. He was also making comments sometimes directly to him, with eye contact or leaning in to speak softly in his ear. At no point did Charles seem to notice or be bothered. I was fascinated by the subtlety of it.

By unwritten agreement, the festivities started wrapping up at 10. I found Sean chatting with Charles in the living room. As I approached, Sean slid his arm around Charles' waist.

"Ah, there you are. Looks like we're calling an end to the festivities. But your husband and I have been getting to know each other better. Mind if I get out of Sharon's way and come over to your place for a bit," he asked.

I froze.

"Well?

"Oh---yeah-----sure-------please," I somehow got out.

Looking at Charles, he seemed a little spacey and was looking at Sean. Had Sean worked his empathy-suggestion-hypnosis-whatever?

"Charles?" I nudged.

"Yeah, come on over, we'll baby-sit for a while," he slurred.

Sean gave me a quick wink.

My knees wobbled. Was this going to happen? Several deep breaths and then I went to tell Sharon Sean was coming over for a moment. She waved, "He's a big boy; send him home when he's worn out his welcome."

, I thought.

As we walked across the street, Sean was keeping his arm around Charles like he was assisting someone who had too much. But all the while he was whispering Charles' ear and stoking his neck. As we entered through the garage, I grabbed my cigarettes from the car and then stepped up to unlock the door.

I led the way to the den. Sean steered Charles to a chair and then turned to me

"I've got him on the edge, but I need your help to get him over. I need to give him a vision, a fetish, something feminine, erotic he can see himself as to follow my suggestions. Go change into something hard core erotic--black hose, heels, bra. Leave your bush exposed. Dark eyes and lips. No negligee---too feminine. Don't tarry."

Black thigh-highs, patent pumps and a black leather swim top (left over from Vegas adventures) along with two quick swipes of black shadow and burgundy lipstick and I was back, starting to hyperventilate.

Charles' shirt was off, his pants on the floor. Sean was behind him, caressing his neck and coming up and over down his chest to the waist band of the boxers.

As I stood there, Sean motioned for me to stroke myself. He was talking softly to Charles,

"See the image in front of you? We talked about this a lot tonight didn't we? What you see is inside of you. I sensed it from the first moment I met you. A sensual, passionate, sexy side of you that you keep hidden away. See how luscious you are. See how desirable you are. You see it don't you? So very very desirable.'

"Yes," Charles sighed.

"And you know this image to be what's inside you?"

"Yessss," he was slurring more.

He made a motion for me to light a cigarette.

As I did so, Sean kept up the stroking.

"See yourself there? Flaunting your sex and long, long legs? Placing your lips around the cigarette? Only naughty girls smoke don't they? Only naughty girls know how to please a man."

Sean now motioned me forward and gestured for me to kneel and release Charles' cock.

"You see yourself don't you, kneeling before the object of your lust, your desire to please. Stroking his cock?"

Which I did.

"And then taking it in your mouth, ever so slowly and gently. Obeying the commands of your man."

"Ohhhhhhhh," he moaned.

Sean continued, "I know you can do this. You want to do this. I want you---no, I need you to do this."

He tapped me on the head and gestured for me to step back. I took a long inhale and softly blew the smoke over his now moist cock. The exhale made him shiver.

"Again," Sean demanded.

I inhaled with a long nose exhale and another inhale which I knew Charles always found so erotic.

He gave a long moan and licked his lips as I bent my head an exhaled up and down his cock.

"He's ready. More than ready. Go make yourself comfortable and enjoy. It will take him seven--eight minutes to make me cum, so pace yourself."

I stepped quickly to the bar, took a long pull of tequila and grabbed an old-fashioned glass and a towel from the drawer. As I was settling back on the couch, the towel spread carefully beneath my dribbling crotch, I took two deep inhales with full nose exhales as Charles was still looking at me.

At that point Sean came around to the side. His cock was gently swaying in front of Charles, and he turned Charles' head so he could follow it. He then took Charles' hands and lifted him from the chair, turning him sideways and then down on his knees.

"You're ready now Charles," Sean instructed. "Keep the vision of your true inner self in your mind. You saw the vision do it and you know how good it feels. Do it for me now, honey. Be a good slut for me. Take me in slowly and deeply."

And so it began.

Seven minutes was one cigarette if I went slowly. But as wet as I was, I couldn't last seven minutes unless I went real slowly. I dumped the one I had and lit another.

Sean was lightly holding Charles' head, directing the rhythm, looking over at me every few strokes. Charles was going further and further down. On his own, Charles put his hands on Sean's thighs--flexing and extending as his head bobbed.

My eyes were burning; my tongue was tingly and numb. I had gone down on Charles a bunch when we were younger, as he had me. But now watching him do it to another man and watching Sean get harder and harder and now picking up the pace, made me start rocking along with them.

A twinge of concern about what Charles was being compelled? persuaded? to do was extinguished by the realization that Sean had tapped a something in Charles I never saw.

And I was the reason-----the power and dominance surged over the guilt.

With that I gave another long nose exhale, dropped it in the glass, and proceeded fuck myself with three fingers and the other hand alternating between my clit and my nipples. I could hear Sean moaning and encouraging Charles. Then loudly, "I'm close; god he's so good at this-----GOOD GOD!!"

Sean's knees wobbled as he began to spasm. And that was the cue to my mid-brain to release. I screamed as I arched up off the couch---falling to the floor on my hands and knees.

Panting, I looked up as Sean was slowly pulling back from Charles, a little rope of cum dangling from lip to tip.

He instructed Charles to sit back and be still. He then settled on the floor at Charles' feet looking at me.

Time stopped for a moment.

"Good for you?" he asked.

I nodded. "And you?"

"Oh goodness yes indeed. That was interesting. I've lightly hypnotized folks before as part of a seduction to make sure they behaved as I wanted them to during sex, but I have never convinced a straight guy to blow me. Of course, until you laid down the challenge I've never tried."

I looked over at Charles, staring off in a trance. I remembered how cute and clumsy he was when we first met. Clearly we were meant to be because he kept rebounding from my multiple (half-hearted) rejections. He has been so good to me and Katie all these years. Mom adored him and he absorbed Dad's persistent disapproval like the good NCO he was. With that I then I shivered hard, almost another orgasm, as I realized I had used him to fulfill my fantasy when a video was just a click away. I waited for the guilt to hit---but there was only a smidge. I was selfish, sure, and the ethics of this whole scenario would require a boatload of Hail Marys. But it was just sex----between my Husband and a good friend's kid. Yep, that works. See reruns of Peyton Place.

"You OK," Sean asked.

"Just processing; trying to construct an acceptance," I said. "I need to clean up a bit and open all the windows. Then get him to bed. Do you need to do any post-event tinkering so this is all suppressed---deeply?"

"For you?" He smiled.

"Hah. I want to retain every moment," I sighed.

"Yeah, absolutely. Don't you know tomorrow morning would be interesting if I didn't?"

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Uhhhh, does your 'spell' stay in place or does it fade over time?" I asked.

"Yeah, like I said, I don't have that much experience. Usually it's just a one-shot deal for a quick fling, but the 'spell' as you say should linger, especially if reinforced," he replied. He raised his eyebrows. "You want it to linger? I can call once or twice a week and see."

"Welllll, yeah-----------so, uhhh, what would you think about fucking him next time? He's got a really nice ass."

He gave a long exhale, wrapping his arms around his chest. "He does at that," he agreed.

"Sharon's birthday is at the end of next month," I noted.

"Yes; yes it is," he smiled. "This must be a pretty strong fantasy of yours. Careful you don't lose yourself in the obsession. If you're not careful, you'll be hosting gang-bangs for the whole group."

"Control your vices; that's what my Mother always said. I just was to play this fantasy out to the end," I smirked.

"Well said," he chuckled. "Very well said."

"Yeah it was," I grinned all the while visualizing Charles cumming while Sean went as deep as he could. I could also feel myself starting to moisten.

"So you're willing to motivate him?"

He looked over at Charles and shrugged. "Yeah, he does have a cute ass.

*******

He helped me get Charles to the bathroom to clean up and swish a good dose of mouthwash; then into bed. He headed back lest Sharon wonder why he was over here so long.

I took one long look at his ass before covering up. For a second I considered getting my toy and playing with him, but then Sean's caution about obsession popped up. Still I was getting wetter.

So now I'm out on the patio with one more shot and a VS120. The trick was to cum as I finished both. As I cascaded, it occurred to me that although Sharon would disagree vehemently, her birthday couldn't 'come' soon enough.

And yes, you can giggle and orgasm at the same time.