When a Friend Needs a Favor

Story Info
Charlotte encourages a friend to see a counselor.
8.8k words
4.62
9.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A mix of mind control, anal, oral, male and female dominant, smoking.]

WHEN A FRIEND NEEDS A FAVOR.

Erin had not been herself for the past two weeks. She seemed jittery and pre-occupied. And good friend that she was, Charlotte had noticed. So, she suggested a late lunch with Margaritas as the main course.

Holding off until Erin was well into her second, Charlotte leaned in and said, "Something's really eating at you; what's up?"

Erin deflected, "Nothing, why, what're you talking about?"

Charlotte sat back, "We've been friends for too long. Drain that, I'll get us another, you can take a big swallow and by then you'll be lubricated enough to spill it."

The drink came; Erin did as instructed.

"Fess up," Charlotte said. "Trouble with Richard? Your Mom? The Kids? Money?"

Erin leaned forward and put her head in her hands. "I can't."

Charlotte put her hands around Erin's. "You can't keep this in; it's wearing you down."

Erin put her lips against Charlotte's fingers. A deep breath and then, "Don't laugh or yell, but I can't explain it. I--I-- I can't stop thinking about getting fucked in the ass."

Charlotte did her best not to flinch or choke. "OK, not what I was expecting. And I'm not really equipped right now to help you out with that right now. What brought this on?"

Erin looked left and right. She leaned in and whispered, "I was messing around on the net and saw a link to an article about why anal is preferred by some folks. I read it, and I got a little tingly, so I looked up a couple more and by the time I was through I had gone to the porn sites for videos of girls and trannies getting it. And now two or three times a day I'm going back to the videos and then getting my vibrator and lubing it and probing around."

"Uhh, just probing?" was all Charlotte could manage.

"Yeah, I'm afraid to go too far in and then get stuck----you know, the Richard Gere and the Gerbil urban legend," she giggled.

"That would be a problem," Charlotte giggled back. "Have you talked to Richard about it--your Richard, not, you know, the other one?"

"Oh Good Christ no," Erin breathed. "He would have a stroke. He used to go down on me some, but then work, kids, middle-age, and all that crap."

Erin paused and looked up, "Uhh---you and Charles?"

Charlotte smiled, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, sweetie."

Erin grinned back, "Oh yeah, y'all used to go out there from time to time."

"Not for that, silly, we can do it -- well, not that, but "it" anywhere and when we can find the time. Emphasis on the when these days. Vegas was friends from my days in Hawaii, where I met Charles. But why are you so worked up?"

Erin took another big drink. "I can't be looking at porn all day and then running to the bathroom."

Charlotte laughed, "Why not? No kids at home."

"Sure, but what happens when plastic is not enough and I want the real thing, and then I get hooked on that."

Charlotte got serious, "This is just an obsession and it's scared you a bit 'cause you've always been a good little girl. But it's not like you're thinking of doing heroin. You should go see a counselor--talk it out."

Erin sighed, "Maybe----I don't know-----it can't the worst thing they've ever heard." She perked up, "And it's a bit out of the 'my husband doesn't understand me" schtick they always get; so will you go with me?"

"Well, they won't talk to me since it's not my---or 'our' problem----, but sure, I'll make sure you get through the door and wait outside," Charlotte replied. "But listen, that's three of Enrique's best you've tossed back, no way you are OK to drive."

"Not in the slightest," Erin giggled.

"Thought so---- I'll drive you home and you take a nap. I'll come get you after my errands and bring you back to pick up your car."

Fifteen minutes later, as Erin was making her way up her driveway, Charlotte watched to make sure she got inside without falling. She found herself focusing on Erin's ass as it swayed, a little from the Tequila and a little because she has a cute ass. 'Who would have thought,' she thought, chuckling slightly. And as she does, she feels a tingle in her own ass as she squeezes down a bit and another thought creeps in. 'Charles has never asked for it, yeah he fingers me there some like I do him, but-----there were those gaps in time when we were with Brett and his friends in Vegas-----but I would have known----yeah, I would have known.'

And later that evening as she's showering after her Peloton torture session, her hand lingers and strokes her cunt longer than usual and as she strokes, her long finger slides in and out of her ass. As she shivers more and more, she suddenly breaks contact when Charles yells that he's home.

*****

Mid-morning the cell phone buzzes. Erin's face is on the screen. Charlotte swipes and says," Well? Are we better today?"

"Somewhat," Erin replies. "But I found a counselor. You know over on Second where they converted that group of houses into professional business offices?"

"Sure," said Charlotte. "I closed the sale on four of them."

"Well, I swung by there on the way back this morning and there's a psychologist's office. I looked him up and one of the things he advertises is obsessive-compulsive type stuff."

She paused.

A few seconds later, Charlotte said softly, "And....."

Erin was breathless, "So I called and I can see him at four----will you go with me----I can't do it alone."

Charlotte hesitated, "Ahhhhhhh."

Erin was insistent, "Please, I've got to figure this out and you can keep me from backing out. Drinks on me afterwards. Charles in on the road again, right? So what else do you have to do tonight."

"Well, you've got me, he's back off to Spokane" Charlotte admitted. "I can't plead wifely obligations. I'll see you there."

"No," Erin insisted. "Come get me; drag me if you have to."

"OK-- 3:45," Charlotte agreed.

*****

Charlotte pulled into the parking lot. "Looks like we're the only car here; so that's a good thing. No need to have to explain this to someone we know."

"Yep," said Erin. "Let's get inside quickly."

"Agreed," Charlotte replied.

A quick walk up the step, and they were through the door. The waiting room was cozy and comfortable; a young man at a desk at the far end. He stood as they entered.

"Good afternoon. May I help you?"

Erin hesitated. Charlotte filled the gap, "My friend has an appointment at four." She placed her hand on Erin's back and pushed her forward slightly.

"Ah yes, Mrs. Conner, is it? We need to do a little paperwork and then the Doctor will see you. He's free now, so as soon as you're done, you can go right in."

Erin nodded and stammered a bit as she took the clip board.

"No need to be nervous, ma'am. Everyone is at first, but the Doctor is really, really good at putting you at ease and then just listening. So please relax. We're here to help. There's a little bit of personal information and then a general statement of the issue you're here for. The Doctor will discuss it in more detail and in private."

A few moments later Erin handed back the forms and sat right next to Charlotte on the couch. She took Charlotte's hands and sat quietly. The Assistant left and took the forms into the office. A few moments later he returned and offered water or tea.

"Water would be nice," Erin said. Charlotte opted for tea.

A few moments later, the office door opened and Dr. Ward came out.

"Ladies, Richard Ward," he said smiling. "So who's my victim?"

Erin stammered, "Victim?"

"An ice-breaker," Dr. Ward replied. "No offense meant." He was 40'ish, fit, his smile was warm, his eyes a very soft brown. His whole appearance was calming.

Erin giggled, "Oh---sorry. I should have known."

"Let's go inside and see how we can help. Bring your water, if you'd like," he said handing her the glass. He then turned to Charlotte and making eye contact, paused for a moment and said, "I think you would be more comfortable over here in this chair; would you like some more tea?"

Charlotte was held by his eyes for another moment. "Sure, thanks, some more would be nice. It's very pleasant."

"A special blend," he replied. "Helps with the anxiety of sitting in a shrink's office."

Charlotte pulled her E-reader out as she watched Erin go into the office. A little wave, a smile, a thumbs up and she was gone.

After a while Charlotte decided she did not want to read any more. There was a little speaker on the table beside and the music was pleasant. The receptionist -- Stephen -- had brought her some more tea. The lights were low, and so she just drifted.

Suddenly, there was a tug on her sleeve. Charlotte looked up and there was Erin. She had this dreamy look on her face. "OK, sleepy head, let's go," she whispered.

Charlotte shook herself awake. Looking around, she saw Dr. Ward behind Erin, his hands on her shoulders. As she got up, she saw it was dark outside.

"Did y'all run long?" she asked.

Erin murmured, "Yeah, I guess so."

"I had the next hour free so we used some of the extra time to go a little deeper, right Erin?" Dr. Ward said. "It was a good discussion; we both learned a lot."

"Uhhh, yeah---we did." Erin sort of sighed. "If you submit fully and trust the Doctor, you can learn a lot." She leaned back slightly and settled against the Doctor's chest.

Charlotte was still a little spacy, "That's nice; are you ready to go?"

"I think so," she said. Looking over her shoulder, she asked, "Am I OK to go? Do we need to do more?"

"No, "he said gently, releasing his hands. "You're fine now. All awake and aware. You can head on home."

"Do I need to come back?" she said wistfully as she turned to look up at him.

"Only if the need presents itself and there is something you want to submit to me. I think you have a good understanding of what's been bothering you," Doctor Ward said softly.

Watching more clearly now, Charlotte felt a little shudder down her spine when the Doctor said "submit". As she looked from Erin to him and back and then to him again, she stopped as his eyes caught hers.

"So Charlotte, you can see how relaxed and at peace your friend is. Is there something you would like to submit to me that's troubling you?"

The shudder returned -- twice. She could not look away.

There was a tug on her sleeve. "Charlotte? Hey, Charlotte. Let's go. We said we'd go to Enrique's and I need to stop and get something on the way?" Erin was more animated now. Charlotte noted for the first time how flushed Erin's cheeks were, as was the area between her breasts.

Turning back to the Doctor, she paused as she tried to collect her thoughts while looking at his eyes again. "Something to uhhh submit to you? I-I-I'm not sure. Uhh maybe. I don't know," she stammered.

Taking her hand in both of his, Doctor Ward leaned in, "Just let me know when you'd like to submit yourself for some analysis. You'll find it beneficial."

He continued, "You can call me anytime. Here's my number, say it with me so you remember---916-555-1269."

She repeated it slowly.

"One more time, more slowly", he instructed.

As she did, she felt a quiver deep in her abdomen. 'Shit on a stick,' she thought. 'I'm married, and my knees are going weak because this guy has such delicious brown eyes and I'm getting his number.' And then that thought pissed her off even more.

Feeling the change, the Doctor held on to her hand. "I think you will find the more you think about it, it's something you are compelled to do. "Compulsions are not bad things and you feel so much better when you act on them, "he said firmly.

"Seriously, the more you fight a compulsion that makes sense and is necessary, then the more it occupies every thought you have until you agree to submit."

Erin was waiting by the door; but Charlotte was captured by the emphasized words. They seemed to come from his eyes to hers and on into her mind.

"You do understand this?" he asked.

It was hard to catch her breath, but she got it out, "Yes, I --I--I do."

His hand slid off hers--like a cock pulling out of her cunt, she thought. She shivered.

"Charlotte?" Erin's voice broke in. "We've taken enough of the Doctor's time. Let's go."

"OK, yeah," Charlotte said. Erin walked ahead of her and through the door, leaving it open. Charlotte caught the door as it swung and as she pulled it behind her she looked back. The Doctor was still standing, watching, his arms folded and a small smile on his face. She felt a flush from being caught looking back and hurried out. She stopped on the porch to catch her breath.

Erin was by the car. "Hey, let's go," she demanded.

"I'm coming," insisted Charlotte, as she got in.

Erin looked at her. "Really? You're not even breathing hard," she giggled.

As they got on the road, Erin asked, "Would you pull into the Conoco? I need to get some cigarettes."

"Erin, we quit five years ago," Charlotte was stern. "What's going on?"

"It's an impulse; what can I say," Erin grinned. "Indulge me; what's the harm?"

They drove in silence; Charlotte confused and Erin humming softly. Thinking what the hell, Charlotte pulled in. As Erin hopped out, she looked and said, "120s Light, right?"

"Don't you dare," Charlotte yelled.

Erin was back in a moment, sack in hand. "Don't even think of it in the car," Charlotte glared.

"Not a chance. I'm impulsive, but not stupid," Erin replied giggling more. "Look, let's skip Enrique's and go to your house. Richard is on the couch watching the playoffs or something. We can be alone at your place, Charles is out, right?"

"Yeah--due back tomorrow. So, OK, but not in the car; not in the house," Charlotte fumed.

As they drove, Erin opened the pack and pulled one out. She fondled and stroked it; bringing up to her lips coyly. She sighed, "I don't know, you know. After spending time with him, I just feel like giving in to some urges. I mean what's wrong with that?"

Charlotte muttered, "Well, for starters you're letting them control you."

"Oh, Charlotte, loosen up." Erin lowered her voice, "Don't you ever have the urge to submit to someone, just to give in and submit to me, indulge me, help me explore, help me be sensual?" She leaned over and purred as she said it.

The word "submit" washed over Charlotte. She shuddered and gripped the wheel tighter.

Erin slid back and kept playing with the cigarette, stroking it like it was a cock.

A moment later they were in the garage, and then the kitchen.

Erin turned and put her arms around Charlotte. She leaned and whispered in her ear, "We need to do this; I need for you to submit and fuck me-----in the ass-----please submit to me."

An even bigger chill ran down Charlotte's spine. Erin's breath was warm in her ear.

Charlotte pulled back, "You want me to fuck you here?"

"Yes, dammit. Go get your toy and some oil. I'll be on the porch---outside like you require. Don't make me wait." Erin was more demanding. "I need you to do this."

Charlotte pulled back further. Staring for a moment, she just nodded, and sort of staggered back to her bedroom, pulling the box out from the scarf drawer, all the while thinking 'what the heck is this' and feeling the lust start to rise.

Erin was outside with the Cantera Negra. She had lit a candle and a cigarette and was exhaling a long plume of smoke.

She sighed, looking at her hand, "I've missed this." She pulled another from the pack, handed it to Charlotte who lit it without hesitation.

Laying her head back and blowing upwards, "Me too; but I can't believe you seduced me to do this. You've always been the good girl."

"What's wrong with submitting to a desire---a fantasy---if you submit, you don't have to fight so hard."

Every time Erin said 'submit', Charlotte felt a wave wash over her. She could hear the Doctor's voice and almost feel his presence. It was compelling. She took a deep inhale and felt the nicotine start to numb her.

Erin poured a shot for them. "Two shots, finish the cigarettes, and then to business. The shots for courage, the cigarettes because only bad girls smoke, and then to deflower this virgin ass. Agreed?"

Charlotte's head was swimming. She felt like she was being pulled by a current. And then she thought, 'don't fight it, don't think about it, just submit to the urge.'

Something clicked inside her. Somehow, she knew what to do and how to do it. She would make Erin cum so hard she wouldn't be able to speak.

She tossed the shot and then stood up, looking down at Erin. Another deep inhale. She leaned over and exhaled in Erin's face. "I only need one shot, and so do you. Get up and go inside."

Erin gasped. "Yes ma'am," she said, as she followed Charlotte into the house.

Walking through the kitchen, Charlotte paused, pulled a chair from the table, put the dildo and the lube down and then pulled Erin to her. A deep French kiss left Erin breathless. Charlotte grabbed her pony tail and pulled Erin's head back. As Erin watched, Charlotte undid her pants with her free hand and pulled her panties down.

"Both hands on the table, bend over and do what I say." She turned Erin around.

Erin grunted and positioned herself as directed.

Charlotte leaned over Erin's back, tongued her ear and then with her knee spread Erin's legs apart.

"Because you're my best friend, we'll take this slow. Just remember, you wanted this."

"Yes, please" Erin panted. "The Doctor said if I asked you to submit to me, you would."

A deeper shudder washed through Charlotte again. 'She wants to be fucked-----she's begging to be fucked----' she thought.

Holding Erin's neck with one hand, she took the other and after massaging Erin's cunt, inserted three fingers as far was she could. Pulling them out slowly she began massaging Erin's ass, gently poking and circling. Erin squirmed and moaned.

"So the trick is to get you relaxed and receptive and then widen you up to where you can take this toy all the way. Understood?"

"Yes," Erin panted.

Still holding Erin down, Charlotte opened the lube with one hand and applied it to the squirming ass, probing and penetrating a little further with each pass. She kept it up to where she could put a second finger in and then got the dildo.

"We go slow, sweetie," she said. "A little gentle pressure and then back; a little further and then back; and again; and again. Don't push--let me do the work."

Erin moaned.

Slowly she worked the dildo--a quarter inch and back, a half and back, add more lube and go deeper.

Soon, she was all the way in. Erin was moaning louder and starting to rock with the dildo.

Charlotte leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm all the way in now; you got what you wanted; and now we're going to fuck. Moan or scream all you want; I'm going to make you cum so hard you see stars. And when we're done, you're going to agree that no one--not Richard, not no one-----can make you cum like I can."

She took her hand off Erin's neck and slid it down to her cunt and began the slow steady strokes that would lead to Erin's climax. For a brief second, she hesitated, but the desire to subjugate Erin was overwhelming as was an even briefer flash of her submitting her own ass to someone else to fuck.

But it was gone in instant as her lust surged and her hands responded Erin's rising passion, stopping only when Erin began gasping that she was cuming-cuming-cuming. Erin slid back off the table and collapsed on the floor.

Charlotte went around to the den retrieving a comforter and draping it over Erin, before going back to the patio. She didn't bother with a glass; she just grabbed the bottle and took a long swallow. Lighting a cigarette, she exhaled so hard the smoke swirled around her feet. Another pull from the bottle and she slumped into a chair.

'What the fuck was that?' she thought. 'I did some wild stuff when I was in Hawaii before Charles, and I turned him into a hell of a lover. I can't remember 10% of the time we spent with Brett in Vegas, but the suitcases always reeked of sex when we got home. But where the fuck did that come from? What switch did that Asshole flip? And damn, what did he do to her?'