All Comments on 'Charlotte's Story Ch. 02'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 12 years ago
Great follow-up

I really enjoyed the buildup (with the shopping trip). Your second effort was even a little better than the first. Your lovely, humble way of writing continues to serve you well.....as well as Charlotte serves Paul. I look forward to you becoming "collared" or "owned". I know that Paul will always protect you.

msanoushkamsanoushkaover 12 years ago

Fantastic...is there more?

Please say theres more, lol

xx

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
5 stars again

I agree with the others. Almost as good as the first one... this one had just a few little mistakes.... using "she" for "me" during one of the visits while shopping... stuff like that. Not too hard to get past it though with such an excellent innocence in Charlotte's beginning. I know you'll be able to relate Charlotte's emotions with all the new experiences she is sure to have. I look forward to it.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you all! Your encouragement is so welcome to this beginner. You have no idea!

And yes, there is more. I am only 2 months into what is nearly a two year relationship, so there is plenty to add. What I do when I catch up with myself I am not sure, But for now I have plenty to write about.

Kisses!

Charlotte

mjh7950mjh7950over 12 years ago
Tell us more!!!

Don't stop now, you have me hooked.

Just LOVE your story.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's not a Merle Normal shop but a Merle Norman Cosmetics shop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous