Charlotte's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been such a good sport all morning, Juliet," Miss Natasha whispered. She kissed me quick on the cheek as she held one leg of my shorts aside to make way for Charlotte's fingers. "You have my permission to come whenever you're ready."

And the hell of it is, I let them do it. Charlotte fingered me right there at lunch while Natasha caressed my thigh and held my shorts out of the way. I even sucked my own juices off Charlotte's finger when she finished with me. God, I am shameless.

After my panting and squirming over a burger and fries at the Sabertooth Grill, they left me in peace for the rest of the afternoon and we actually behaved like proper tourists. True to her word, Miss Natasha bought us all souvenir t-shirts and safari hats, and that afternoon we walked around like triplets, laughing and holding hands until the park closed for the night.

"Anyone want to join me in the hot tub when we get back?" Miss Natasha asked in the shuttle bus and Charlotte nodded.

"Only if you two pervs can keep your hands to yourselves," I whispered and smiled.

"Don't worry about us, honey. We'll be good."

"Promise," Charlotte added and drew an X over her chest.

"Besides Juliet, you need to save your energy for tomorrow." Natasha was grinning again. I was almost afraid to hear what came out of her mouth next. "Charlotte has expressed a strong desire to go down on you while we ride the Skyfari aerial tram. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes, My Queen," I said flatly. I wasn't intentionally being morose, it had just been a long day.

"You're not afraid of heights are you?" She winked.

"No, My Queen."

Natasha leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Just remember Juliet, you can always say no to us. If it's ever too much for you, or even if you just don't feel like it, we won't hold it against you. This should be something fun for everybody."

"Oh it is, My Queen. It is." I took Charlotte's hand and placed it on my crotch, and then pulled Miss Natasha's hand over so that it rested on top of Charlotte's. I sank back into my seat and let the two of them go to work. It was a very good shuttle bus ride back to the hotel. God, I am shameless.

*

Homeward Bound

Charlotte

"There's no such thing as a three-person cabin on the Amtrak," Mistress said, "so I got us two doubles. If you girls don't mind, I'm going to be anti-social and nap in one of them. I'm not as young as I once was, and I've got to travel for work on Monday. I'll let you two have the side with the view."

Mistress patted the bag that was hanging from her shoulder. "And there's ropes in my carry-on bag in case you get bored. All I ask is that you wake me when it's time for dinner. Other than that, you can do whatever you like."

Mistress leaned in close to hand one rope to Juliet and one to me. "And that includes permission to come if you promise to give me a detailed description of how she was." She shifted her gaze from me to Juliet and blew each of us a kiss. "I bid you adieu, ladies."

Juliet and I looked at each other and shrugged as Mistress disappeared into her cabin and closed the sliding door.

"After you, dear sister." I smiled at Juliet as she stepped through the narrow opening to our left. I followed behind and closed off the rest of the train by sliding our door shut and pulling the curtain. There was a lurch as the engine got underway, and we both sat down.

I reached across and took Juliet's hand in mine. "Want to slide the seats together and make a bed?"

"Maybe. In a little bit." Juliet looked serious. "Charlotte, are you sure you're OK with this?"

"I guess. What do you mean?"

Juliet turned her gaze from me and looked out the window at the scenery rolling by. "I mean, do you ever feel like you're cheating on your wife with me?"

"I think it's only cheating if I tried to hide it."

"You know what I mean. What kind of relationship do we have? Am I your girlfriend? Am I your wife's girlfriend? Am I just a fuck toy? What?"

"Can't you be all of those things?" I placed my hand gently on her forearm. "Except, Juliet, you're much more than any one of those -- for Mistress and me both, I think. I don't want to freak you out by dropping the L-word, but let me just say that you are very special to Mistress and me. I mean that."

Juliet said nothing, but rather continued staring out the window.

I uncoiled the rope that Mistress had put in my hand. "You ever hear of a hand-fasting ceremony?"

Juliet turned to me and shook her head.

"Well, it's an old pagan ritual -- Celtic or Norse, I can't remember -- where a couple would invite friends and family to tie ribbons around their joined hands as a symbol of their commitment to each other. Kind of like an engagement. Sometimes the commitment would last for a year, sometimes longer.

"Mistress and I thought about it once, but it's not legally binding and she wanted to make sure I was financially protected in case something happened, so we got married instead."

"I bet that was amazing."

"Eh, not so much." I shrugged. "We just went before the justice of the peace. Our friends Jo and Tina were there as witnesses, so that was cool, and we all had a nice dinner at the Italian restaurant where I play happy hours. The family that owns the place insisted, and well, you can't say no to Mama Leoni."

"So is that when you got your collar? In front of the justice of the peace?"

"Oh, no," I said. "That was an entirely separate ceremony. Much more meaningful for me, but also not legally binding."

"Tell me about it?"

"Let me tell you my hand-fasting idea first." I picked up the rope in my right hand and took Juliet's hand in my left. I doubled the rope over and began wrapping it around our wrists. "So a couple's friends will wrap lengths of ribbon around their joined hands."

Juliet nodded and came over to sit next to me making things easier for both of us. I wrapped the doubled rope three times. "It's not exactly like this. This is Shibari. I'm not Celtic or Norse so I don't know how they tied it."

"You're not Japanese either. Shibari is Japanese, Charlotte. You're Chinese. And only half, if I remember correctly."

"Touché. Now can you hold still for one more minute, dear sister of mine? OK, help me pull it tight." I held up my left arm and with it came Juliet's right. "We are now hand-fasted. What do you think?"

"I think it's going to be hard to do anything tied together like this." Juliet shook her arm around and mine moved with hers.

"I think that's the idea. It forces a couple to act together as one, instead of as two separate individuals."

"Is that what we are? Are we a couple? What would Natasha say?"

"I'm hoping we can rope her to your other hand. We'll be a triad, or a triple, or a whatever."

"Really? How the fuck am I supposed to eat with both my hands tied? Or take a leak?" Juliet threw her hands up in exasperation, taking one of mine along for the ride.

"We'll figure it out." I leaned over and kissed her gently on the mouth. "We have to work together. And communicate. I think that's the whole point. What I'm saying is, I think there can be three of us in this relationship as long as we all work together."

"And Natasha's going to be OK with it?" Juliet stared at me.

"Yeah, I think so. She was prepared to give me to you for the summer. Did she tell you that? Something about if you love somebody, set them free. I think she'll be happy with our compromise solution. We can ask her when we rope her in for dinner." I winked.

"Charlotte -- dear sister of mine -- sometimes I think you are wise beyond your years."

"My father was a Shaolin Priest." I bit my lip and tried not to smile.

"Really?"

"No." I just grinned and pulled Juliet up next to me as we sat and watched the scenery go by. We had gotten most of the teasing and fondling out of our systems and were content just holding hands and enjoying each others gentle touches.

We were so relaxed that we nearly jumped through the ceiling when Mistress knocked on the door and slid it open.

"Oh good, you're decent," she said. I know it's not dinnertime yet, but I wanted to make sure you girls were doing alright. And to offer some of this." Mistress held up a bottle of pinot noir and three plastic cups emblazoned with the Amtrak logo.

"By all means." Juliet motioned Mistress to come in. "Who can say no to a queen bearing gifts? Especially one so beautiful as you."

Mistress smiled at Juliet and stroked her cheek, then dropped her gaze to the rope securing our wrists. She looked back and forth between the two of us. "So?" she asked of no one in particular. "How was she?"

"It -- It's not like that My Queen." Juliet paused, twisting her mouth into a grimace. "Oh. Charlotte can explain it better, I think."

"Mistress, remember when we talked about a hand-fasting ceremony?"

She nodded as she sat down to begin pouring and passing the cups of wine. "Is that what you two are up to? You're getting hand-fasted on the train?"

"Yes, Mistress. Well, sort of," I explained. "But we'd like you to join us."

"As a symbol of our commitment to each other," Juliet put in.

"Can it wait 'til after we eat? And what if I have to pee?"

Juliet nudged me. "See? I'm not the only one."

*

Dinner was a challenge, but more so for Juliet and me than Mistress. She had elected not to become part of the hand-fasted unit until 'after eating and having a pee', as she put it, so Juliet and I were alone in our awkwardness.

The problem was compounded by the fact that the dining car was designed around tables of two or four, not three. So we ended up sitting with the remainder of a family of five. Mistress had explained the situation as her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend had just gotten hand-fasted.

Being a progressively-minded family, the parents smiled and offered their sincere congratulations on our decision to commit to each other. Their two sons practically came to blows over who was going to be the one to sit at our table, while their daughter just rolled her eyes and mouthed the word 'boys'.

Meanwhile, Juliet and I had a grand time referring to Mistress as Mom any chance we could. After a while she asked the waiter if she might trouble him for a pen and paper. She immediately drew four hash marks and added another one each time the word Mom was spoken.

I had a feeling there would be one more thing Mistress wanted to do before we tied her in with us tonight. Before or after her visit to the bathroom I did not know, that was entirely up to her.

"You two are in trouble, you know that right?" She held up the paper with ten hash marks on it as we made our way back to our cabins. "That's five for each of you." She grinned. "Honestly. Calling me Mom."

Juliet and I just giggled and wiggled our asses as we squeezed through the door to our cabin and slid it shut.

"Strip. Both of you," Mistress commanded. She tried to sound angry, but her continued grinning made it hard to believe. She watched us as we tried in vain to get our shirts off while our hands were still bound.

"Good enough," she said after our shorts hit the floor and our shirts and bras ended up hanging between our bound hands. "I want to try something new. Reach up and grab the luggage rack, girls."

Juliet made it with ease, but for me it was a stretch.

"Oh yes, such lovely bottoms," Mistress was cooing. I felt her fingernail running up the back of my thigh and assumed that Juliet was being subjected to the same. "What is my name, girls?"

Juliet and I turned toward each other. I saw Juliet shrug. I tried to, but I didn't have enough slack in my arms to pull it off.

"Oh girls, really? Let me help you." Mistress reached around to take my nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and gave it a good hard pinch. She did the same to Juliet with her other hand and Juliet's knees buckled. I was already stretched taut, so I stayed put.

Suddenly the pinching was gone. Slap! Slap! In a split second I felt the heat rising in my buttock as Mistress's hand made contact. "Is my name Mom, girls?"

"No, Mistress."

"No, Miss Natasha."

"Did you think you were being funny calling me Mom at dinner tonight?" She was trying her best to sound stern, but I heard a small snort escape as she waited for us to answer. I almost said yes, but before I could get the word out ... Slap! Slap!

"No, Mistress."

"No, Miss Natasha."

"Well, to tell you the truth, I did think it was a little bit funny." Slap! Slap! "But I'm still going to paddle you girls pink for it. What do you think about that?"

"Oh, please do, Mistress."

"Yes, Miss Natasha, we've been very, very naughty."

"Seriously?" Slap! Slap! "Now you girls just sound like bad porn."

I couldn't help myself and I caught a serious case of the giggles. Soon the infection had spread to Juliet, and by then I started to lose my grip on the luggage rack.

"Hang on Charlotte, last one." Mistress had begun to giggle as well, but managed to calm herself long enough to make the last two count. Slap! Slap!

"Phew, that was hard work," Mistress teased and plopped down on the seat. She reached down to pull the hem of her skirt up and the waistband of her panties down. "You may come down here and kneel before your queen and let her know how much you appreciate her efforts to set you back on the straight and narrow."

"Yes, My Queen," Juliet and I said in unison as we dropped to our knees. It took us a while to find an angle of attack that worked in spite of us being bound at the wrist and still having our shirts hanging off of our arms.

We finally settled on extending our index fingers as one to pleasure Mistress's entrance, while we took turns licking and sucking at her nub. Once we got a rhythm going, Mistress seemed very pleased with our teamwork.

"Oh girls. Mmm. So good. God, I love your tongues. Mmm."

Mistress's complements gave me the idea to French kiss Juliet the next time we traded places. The first time I nearly lost my front teeth as we collided, but soon we had worked out a rhythm, just like with everything else we were doing this evening.

Mistress seemed to enjoy the show as well, using one hand to stroke our cheeks and her other hand to pleasure herself while we staged our tongue battle. It didn't take long for us to step it up either, taking swipes at Mistress's finger as she moved it aside each time our tongues came back around to her.

Soon Mistress was beginning to lose herself. I smiled, and saw that Juliet did too.

"More fingers, girls. Mmm. Your queen commands it to -- ungh -- to be so. Ohh."

Juliet and I had successfully extended both our index and middle fingers together while the rest remained interlocked. We barely missed a beat, and I could tell that Mistress appreciated our efforts by the way her heels were kicking on the floor.

"Oh my god, girls. Oh yeah, just like that."

Juliet's and my fingers were sliding in and our in perfect rhythm while her tongue, my tongue, and Mistress's finger worked in unity to pleasure her sensitive nub that was poking straight out to greet us.

Mistress's other hand had given up on stroking our cheeks and was now just slapping at the seat cushion in time with her grunts and groans. I felt a tremor starting in Mistress's thigh. Juliet felt it too, because I heard her purring as soon as it started. I smiled. Mistress was close.

"Oh my god, girls. Oh-mi-god -- Oh-mi-god -- Oh -- My -- Gaaahhh." Mistress went rigid.

Juliet and I spent another five minutes lapping up the fruits of our labors and cleaning each others fingers and faces while Mistress moaned and watched us through half-lidded eyes.

"Oh, I am really going to miss you girls when I'm away."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, My Queen."

We settled our heads on Mistress's thighs while she cooed over us and stroked our hair.

*

Eventually we all got our bathroom breaks -- Juliet and I had to go together, which isn't easy in an Amtrak bathroom -- and we got ourselves undressed and got Mistress properly roped in with us for the night. It seemed a shame to leave the other cabin completely unoccupied while the three of us laid ourselves out on a bed designed for one and a half.

We made it work though. Juliet and I curled up next to each other while we each rested our head on one of Mistress's thighs. She did her best at stroking our hair, considering she had to do it one-handed now. "Thank you for including me in your hand-fasting, girls."

"Of course, Mistress. It wouldn't mean nearly as much without you."

"It's better with the three of us, Miss Natasha. Don't you think?"

"I do, Juliet. I do."

Silence fell over the cabin as we all snuggled up together and relaxed. It lasted about five minutes.

"Charlotte, dear sister," Juliet whispered. "You never told me about your collaring ceremony."

"Too tired," I grumbled.

"Come on, Charlotte, tell her," Mistress said. "It's not like you're going to get the best night's sleep with us all lashed together on this skinny bed."

"OK," I agreed. "It was really romantic. Mistress had found this lovely beach cottage and we filled it with candles. Before we got there we had written our vows to each other, and picked out what we were going to wear. Mistress had this elegant full-length black evening gown with a slit up the side that made me salivate almost constantly."

"Charlotte."

"It's true, Mistress. I'm salivating now just thinking about it." I felt Mistress pinch me. "Oww. Anyway, Mistress had her gown and I had a sheer white frock that barely covered my ass cheeks."

"That was all your idea, Charlotte."

"Yes, Mistress. You see Juliet, I had asked Mistress to whack me twelve times with a ruler -- twelve times with no holding back -- before we said our vows and she put her collar on me, and I didn't want a long dress getting in the way."

"Twelve times?" Juliet gasped. "With a ruler? Didn't that hurt?"

"Hell yeah it did, but that was sort of the point. I even bought a special ruler for the occasion and it's sitting on the mantel at home as a reminder."

"I don't get it. Why would you do that? Ask Miss Natasha to smack you so hard like that?"

"I didn't understand it either at first," Mistress answered. "You see Juliet, when Charlotte first came to me, I caught her playing with herself and punished her very severely. Too severely." Mistress paused. "I -- I made her cry." Mistress paused again. "I promised myself that I would never treat her like that again, so when she asked me ..."

"I asked her to do it, Juliet, because that was the one time in all our years together that I had ever thought about leaving Mistress. She got to whack number eleven on that day and I was ready to throw in the towel. Ask the agency for another assignment. Preferably with someone less ruler-happy."

"But she didn't," Mistress said.

"Obviously not," Juliet added.

"My reasoning was this, Juliet. If I could bear to let Mistress paddle my ass twelve times, good and hard, and not have any thoughts of calling it quits ... well, then I knew I'd never want to leave her, and I could accept her collar honestly and without reservation."

"Wow," Juliet said. "That is not what I expected at all. It's kind of beautiful. A little fucked up, but still beautiful on some level."

I snickered at Juliet's assessment. It was actually kinder than most. I had only told a few people the details of the ceremony, due to the fact that most of them stared at me with a look that was somewhere between horror and pity by the time I finished my story.

"How was your ass after that?" Leave it to Juliet to find the crass comment.

"It hurt for days," I said. "Luckily Mistress had chosen a cottage right by the ocean for the occasion. Cold salt water does wonders for a welted ass, Juliet. And Mistress rubbed Aloe lotion on it twice a day. So by the time we had to go back home I could sit down in the car without flinching."