Charlotte's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I could do that, Charlotte. You're pretty hardcore."

"It was worth it, Juliet. I got this." I ran my fingers over the links of my collar. "And I never have to worry that I'll want to give up and take it off."

"Wow," was all she said.

I smiled and settled my head back on Mistress's thigh.

"Girls," I heard. "You're going to hate me, but I think I had a little too much wine. I've got to pee again."

Juliet and I just groaned. But we all got up and got dressed the best we could to accompany Mistress down to the bathroom. It certainly wasn't easy -- I'm sure other people would laugh and say why didn't you just untie the ropes? -- but we were determined to make this thing work, this commitment between the three of us. So we did it -- together.

I fell asleep that night thinking that if we could survive with the three of us roped together in this tiny bed, then we could survive anything. Reality set in sometime in the middle of the night, with Mistress stroking my hair and telling me to go back to sleep.

She had untied herself and informed me that she was moving to the empty cabin across the hall. Juliet slept through the whole exchange. Mistress was saying something about her back, and not being as young as she once was. I sighed and squeezed her hand. "I love you, Mistress."

She smiled. "I love you too, Charlotte."

I wanted to give her a hug, but Juliet had already rolled over and flopped her arm across my chest, making it impossible for me to move. So I settled for hanging on to Mistress's fingertips until our arms could stretch no further. And when we released, I promptly fell back to sleep.

*

Epilogue

Natasha

What the hell was I thinking? That was the thought that kept popping into my head as I sat alone in the LAX departures lounge, nursing my glass of Chardonnay and trying to figure out just where my grand plan had all gone wrong.

It had only been three weeks since Juliet moved in with us and already I was beginning to feel some remorse over my decision. It's not that I didn't like Juliet. She's got such an easy-going personality that I don't think it's possible for anyone not to like her.

My problem was one of jealousy, I think. I had hatched up this plan of inviting Juliet to stay with us so that Charlotte wouldn't have to feel lonely. Well, she doesn't, she's got Juliet. And every time we would video chat, I'd watch the two of them together and feel a little envious over how much they shared.

When I'm home we all get along just fine, sharing a bed and having some really amazing sex. And maybe that's the problem -- all sex and no talking. Or maybe the problem was that my baby was growing up, and she just didn't need me as much anymore.

I wish I knew.

-- Mistress Natasha

* * *

Afterword

As much as I love a happy ending, I wanted to do something a little different with this story. Partly it's to set some things in motion for their next adventures, and partly it's just a desire for some variety. I hope you enjoyed the story overall. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Also, the song that Juliet sang, She Has a Girlfriend Now, is a real song. It's by the band Reel Big Fish. Juliet's band's name, The Mighty Mighty Big Fish is a portmanteau of two popular 90s Ska bands, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Reel Big Fish.

These three have more fun in store, so keep an eye out. Some of the coming ideas are from my own mind and some are from your fellow Lit readers, and all of them promise to be fun.

Thanks for reading!

-WP