Charmaine

Story Info
She was supposed to be the pure one.
1.4k words
4.1
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all appearances, she was the "good girl," the purest of the pure.

Charmaine was the one who didn't drink or smoke or do any drugs. Her idea of a wild night was overdosing on orange soda. She was teasingly called the only girl who could get drunk on orange soda. If I had been asked which of my female friends was certain not to have sex before marriage, it would be Charmaine. She wasn't "that kind of girl." Everyone saw her that way. Only a few knew anything else.

She was also the hottest woman any of us knew. Charmaine was a beautiful Italian girl. She was the girl everyone wanted: friendly, fun, busty, sassy, a little bit flirty, and seemingly pure and unavailable. She was a woman who knew what she wanted. Behind her back, every guy she knew talked about how much they wanted to get her in bed. Including me. But I was one who bought into her image. Until that one night.

Our families knew each other. We weren't close, but we were friendly. Our families had been involved in political activities together and some other activities. Until we had grown up.

We found ourselves working closely together in the same organization, so I had occasion to call her once in a while. We became quite good friends. but had never developed a romantic interest.

Charmaine and I were working together planning an event. We had been working pretty closely for a while. It was hard for me to work this closely with her and hide my interest. I think she had caught me smiling at her.

"I need a break," Charmaine said. "Let's get something to eat."

"I'm available," I said jokingly. Charmaine wasn't the type to take me up on it, but she would laugh at an off-color joke. She just smiled and blushed.

We turned the corner and found a little place. We ate and talked. Charmaine seemed a little flirtatious. She was laughing a lot. As we were talking, I felt her foot under the table rubbing against mine.

"Charmaine!" I said with a hint of a smile.

"What?" she responded, feigning innocence. She smiled knowingly.

"I know you like to flirt and you like off-color jokes, but that seems a bit forward, don't you think?"

Charmaine smiled. Her foot rubbed against mine again. "Maybe," she said, smiling.

"Good thing I know you're not that kind, right?" Charmaine just chuckled.

"I guess," she said, sounding almost disappointed. She nibbled a pickle. She moved it in and out of her mouth as she chomped on it.

"Walk me home?" she said. There was just a little purr in her voice. "We'll work a little more there."

"OK," I said. "But just so you know, I'm finding it hard to work with you today, and I think being at your house might make it harder. I find you very distracting."

Charmaine smiled. "Like every guy I know," she said.

"Pretty much," I replied. Charmaine laughed.

We arrived at Charmaine's house. She unlocked the door. "Come on in," she said.

We sat down. I sat at some distance from Charmaine; we were supposed to be working. Besides, it gave me a better view of her rack. And quite a rack it was!

"Sit over here," Charmaine said.

"Thanks," I said, "but as I said, I find you very distracting. I don't know if I'll be able to resist the temptation to kiss you -- or more. And I know you're not that kind of woman."

Charmaine shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. "I've been kissed before," she said. "Come sit over here."

I smiled and rose. I sat down near Charmaine, taking care not to sit too close, lest she think I was trying to get her in bed.

Charmaine slid over to sit next to me. It felt oddly close, but I didn't object.

We sat there for a couple of minutes, neither of us saying anything. I couldn't help peeking repeatedly at Charmaine's ample cleavage.

"You know, if you really want to kiss me, I think you should kiss me," Charmaine said. "Or else we'll just be sitting here all night." She leaned forward. Our lips met. It was a very good kiss, hard and long and just a little bit wet.

"Charmaine!" I said again. Once more I felt her foot caressing mine. "Do you have any idea how much you're turning me on right now?"

Charmaine chuckled. "Am I?" There was a little twinkle in her eye. She rubbed her lips together.

Charmaine moved even closer, so that our legs were touching. I was starting to feel chills.

"Charmaine," I said, "I thought we were working."

"We are," she said. She leaned in and kissed me again, a fervent open-mouth kiss. On an impulse, I stuck my tongue in Charmaine's open mouth. She responded in kind and she pulled me towards her.

"You surprise me, Charmaine," I said. She laughed.

"Because I'm not that kind of girl, right?"

"Yeah."

"That's what everyone says. But I get horny like anyone else."

"Are you horny now?"

"Yeah. Have been all day." I smiled. "When you need it, you need it."

Charmaine kissed me again. Her hand was on my leg, above the knee. It was moving towards my crotch. I pulled her to me. I blew in her ear and unhooked her bra.

Charmaine reached underneath her top and pulled her bra off. She dropped it on the floor. She pulled my shirt loose as she put her hand on my crotch.

I put my hands under her top and began to fondle Charmaine's very ample breasts. She unzipped my pants. I kissed her hard.

I removed Charmaine's top. She began unbuttoning my shirt. Off it came.

"Aw, hell," Charmaine said. "Might as well get this over with. She pulled her skirt off. I followed her lead and took off my shirt and then my pants.

In nothing but underpants, we lay on the bed. Charmaine lay on top of me, kissing me fervently and repeatedly while I fondled her ample breasts. She rubbed her crotch against mine. I was getting very hard.

"OK, here goes," Charmaine said. She took off her small, thin panties. I removed my underpants. For a second, I just lay on the bed looking at my naked friend who was about to become my lover.

"Wow," I said. "What a body!"

"Yeah, thanks," Charmaine said. "Let's do this." She climbed on top of me, spreading her legs wide to straddle me. She leaned down and kissed me.

"Ready?" Charmaine said.

"Ready," I said. She pulled herself down onto my stiff, hard cock. It was a pretty smooth entry.

"You've done this before," I said.

"Yeah, been a while," she said. "What did you think, I was some virgin or something?"

"Well, yeah, that's what everybody thinks."

Charmaine laughed. "Now you know better," she said.

She continued happily bouncing on my erect cock, her light brown hair bouncing along with her. I held her more than sufficient tits in my hand. I kissed them and fondled them.

Charmaine's head went back. She closed her eyes. "Ooooohhh," she sighed. I moved in and out, in and out. Each time Charmaine came down on my dick, it got a little farther inside her. "That's what I'm talking about," she announced. I sped up the pace. Charmaine closed her pussy tightly against my stiff dick.

"Oh, yeah!" she yelled. "Oh, YEAH!" She started shaking. Her eyes closed again. She had an intense look on her face. "OH YEAH!" Her body was jumping around in spasms of pure ecstasy.

"OhGodohGodohGod," Charmaine said, rapid-fire as if it were all one long word. She had to; she could hardly breathe.

"I'm about to cum," I said. Charmaine just kept moaning. My organ deep inside her started jumping around, slapping the walls of Charmaine's sweet pussy. It started spewing semen into her. It was quite a large flow. Charmaine kept bouncing and shaking as it did.

Now I went limp. Charmaine continued to sit on me, shivering in pleasure for a couple more minutes before finally climbing off. She lay next to me.

"Pfff," she said. "You're GOOD!"

"Thank you," I said. "You're pretty great yourself. You really know how to give a guy a good time!" I smiled at one of the best lays I've ever had.

"I told you people had the wrong idea about me," said Charmaine. She kissed my cheek.

"We'll have to get together again sometime," I said.

"Yeah," said Charmaine with a grin and a kiss. "Yeah, we definitely will."