Eighteen Again

Story Info
Meg wakes up 30 years younger and relives her senior year.
8.4k words
4.64
18.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

This is the story of a 48 year old woman who is mysteriously transported back in time and put in her eighteen year old body. All individuals in the story are fictional, and all are over 18 years of age. It is labeled group sex but it could be a lot of things.

Meg was nervous about attending her 30th reunion. In high school, she had been somewhat of a nerd and a recluse. Kids made fun of her behind her back. Until her senior year, Meg had been a tall skinny redhead with a big nose, freckles, and no tits. When her body filled out in all the right places, she was already an outcast. No one asked her out. Her one date with Bobby Johnson was a disaster.

Everyone in high school thought Meg was a prude, but they were wrong. Shortly after she turned eighteen, she discovered her father's stash of pornographic magazines and erotic paperbacks her senior year. The pictures of couples fucking and sucking cock were informative, but it was the erotic books that made her pussy throb. She rushed home from school to read them and masturbate, sometimes two and three times a day. No one knew about her secret life, not even her best friend Anna.

It wasn't until a party during her second year in college that Meg had her first experience with a boy. She got drunk and sucked his cock. After that, she couldn't get enough. She sucked at least a dozen more cocks before she lost her virginity. Two boyfriends and dozens of cocks later she met her husband. Even then, she continued to perfect her skills with a few coworkers, some neighbors, a plumber, an electrician, a police officer, and her husband's boss.

Meg had often fantasized about reliving her high school years knowing now what she didn't know then. She would have sucked and fucked her way through as many boys as she could, letting her sexual urges run wild. She had considered attending earlier reunions and showing her classmates how much she had changed, but she was married with two kids and lived on the other side of the country.

Anna convinced her to go to the thirtieth. Anna had gone to the 25th and told Meg how much fun it had been and that people were different. With the kids in college and her asshole husband having left her for a twenty something bimbo, Meg agreed to go. The two met at the hotel bar where they were staying.

"Meg, it's so good to see you. This weekend is going to be fun, fun, fun."

"Wow," Meg said. "You're looking great. You've lost a few pounds."

"I went on a diet just for this. You look fantastic, Meg. Have you been working out?"

"Yeah. I joined a gym when Ron left me for that bimbo. Actually, that was a good thing. He had become a real asshole. Once the kids left we barely spoke. We hadn't had sex in over a year before we split."

"Then it's time to get you laid, and me too. I haven't been fucked in over six months, and I'm married. Let's head over to the high school. They're holding the opening reception in the gym."

Meg wore a strapless green and yellow dress cut low enough to show some cleavage and high enough to show off her shapely legs. Anna wore a white pants suit that fit snuggly to her shapely butt. A red top stretched tightly across her substantial tits. Her hair was dyed blonde.

The gym was packed when they arrived. They stopped and surveyed the scene.

"Hey, isn't that Becky Adams?" Meg asked. "She looks good. I assume that hunk with her is her husband."

Anna laughed. "No. Becky is here by herself. Her husband is some big corporate executive who doesn't have time for attending reunions, and that's just fine with Becky. I heard she made a number of guys happy at the last reunion."

"Well, she did have that reputation. Her nickname was Becky Blowjob as I recall. So who is the hunk with her?"

"You wouldn't believe it, but that's Jack Langford."

"You're kidding. That's Fat Jack? Okay, that was mean, but it is what kids called him. Actually, Jack and I were good friends. We did a science project together. Is he married?"

"He's widowed. His wife died of leukemia a few years ago. He's fair game and a real catch. I understand he's worth millions."

"It looks like Becky's figured that out too," Meg observed. "Well, he could probably use a good blowjob. Hey, over there. Isn't that Danny Hightower? God, he's still a charmer. I bet he fucked half the girls in high school. Of course he never gave me a second look."

"Me neither. And there's Jenny Adler, head cheerleader, prom queen, and Miss Glamorous. I don't think she knew we existed. She's put on a few pounds. I heard she's been married three times. She's talking with Bobby Johnson. Didn't you date him?"

"He was my one and only date in high school. I froze when he tried to feel my tits. I don't know why. It was weird. I got dizzy like I was about to pass out so he stopped. He never asked me out again, and no one else did either. If only I could be eighteen again, things would be different."

"Wow," Anna said. "I didn't realize high school was that bad for you. Anyway, that's all in the past. Let's go mingle. Maybe it'll make you feel eighteen again."

"Go on and I'll catch up," Meg said. "I have to pee."

Meg got lost in the maze of hallways looking for a bathroom. She was getting desperate and finally found one. After peeing, she headed for the door, but it swung open just as she reached it, hitting her hard. She fell back and bumped her head on the sink. Everything went black.

**********

"Meg? Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes. She was in a car with Bobby Johnson, and he was a teenager. Was this a dream? It couldn't be real. She was at her 30th reunion.

"Um, sure. What's going on?"

"I don't know. We were, you know, kissing and stuff. Suddenly you blacked out. It was only for a few seconds. It was like you were in a trance."

Meg was confused. The last thing she remembered was going to pee and bumping her head on the sink. Maybe she was still unconscious and dreaming, but it felt so real. Oh well, she thought, may as well make the best of it. She had always wanted to redo that night with Bobby Johnson.

"Yeah. It happens sometimes. I don't know why. Anyway, you said we were kissing?"

Meg didn't know where the dream was going to take her, but she was willing to go with the flow. She leaned into him. Their lips met. His hand slowly moved up her waist. His fingers found her breast and squeezed the soft tissue. She moaned.

His hand became more aggressive, rubbing and squeezing firmly. He found her nipple through her blouse and bra, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. Meg dropped her hand to his lap and rubbed the hard cock bulging from his pants, squeezing along his shaft with her fingers. Bobby pushed against her, encouraging her exploration.

Their kiss became more aggressive, tongues mingling in a wild dance of passion. Bobby slipped his hand under her blouse and into her bra. His fingers squeezed and massaged the naked flesh. He rubbed his fingertip over her nipple, eliciting moans from Meg. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and jerked him off through his pants.

Meg never had a dream that seemed so real. She let herself go, becoming a participant in the action. She tried to pull down Bobby's zipper, but was having difficulty. He reached down and helped her. Soon his pants were unbuckled and pushed down his thighs. Meg wrapped her hand around the hard flesh poking up from his lap and stroked.

Booby took his hand out ouf her blouse and slid it under her skirt. His fingers slipped between her thighs and pressed against her panties. Meg's pussy throbbed as he rubbed. She slid her lips to his ear.

"I want them inside me. Fuck me with your fingers."

Bobby pulled the crotch aside. A finger parted her folds and slid across her clit. Meg gasped. He found her opening and pushed inside. Meg spread her thighs wider encouraging his exploration. He pushed a second finger inside her. She slumped down on the seat and thrust her hips forward, trying to draw his fingers deeper. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock and stroking.

The orgasm hit hard. Meg twisted and squirmed against his thrusting fingers. She threw her head back and squealed. Juices gushed from her pussy and dribbled down his hand. When it was over, she collapsed against the seat breathing hard. Bobby pulled his fingers from between her legs. Meg grabbed his hand and sucked them into her mouth.

Meg never had an orgasm while dreaming, at least not one so intense. It seemed so real. So did his cock. She decided to continue the fantasy while it lasted. She leaned over his lap and flicked her tongue across his knob, licking the pre-cum oozing out from the slit on top. She reached down and massaged his balls with her fingers. He moaned as she continued to tease him.

Meg slid her lips down his shaft and took him deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and swirled her tongue across the ridges and veins of his hard flesh. Her finger slid across his sphincter and rubbed. When she took him into her throat, Bobby tensed. Her finger plunged into his asshole. He went off like a firehose spraying a powerful stream of sperm down her throat. She gagged on it, causing some to ooze out of her nose.

Meg moved her lips up his shaft and felt spurt after spurt fill her mouth. She swallowed every drop. Just as the last few dribbles seeped from his tip, Meg's finger found the button inside his asshole and pressed. A second wave of cum spewed from his cock. She swallowed it all and kept sucking him until he went soft.

It was a vivid dream. She could taste his sperm and feel his hard cock in her mouth. Meg slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. With his spent cock still in her mouth, she felt the pressure in her belly release. A muffled scream marked the onset of her orgasm. She plunged two fingers up her cunt and felt a second wave wash across her body. Meg finally let him fall from her mouth and sat up.

"God, Meg, that was incredible. Everyone said I was wasting my time asking you out, but I guess they were wrong. Not that I asked you out because I was expecting anything. I mean, I like you and all. I was just surprised because you seem so quiet and shy."

Meg smiled. "That doesn't make me a prude. I like to have fun as much as anyone. I just don't get many chances."

Bobby drove her home. In the driveway, she sucked his cock again. When she sat up, some dribbled onto her green blouse before she could swallow. She went up to her room and got ready for bed, thinking once she went to sleep the dream would be over.

**********

Meg opened her eyes. It was morning. She couldn't remember anything from the previous night after bumping her head...nothing except the vivid dream about sucking Bobby's cock. She swung her legs out of bed and looked around. This wasn't the hotel room she was staying in at the reunion. It was her room back home when she was in high school.

Meg got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. The girl looking back at her was eighteen year old Meg. Was she still dreaming? She pinched herself to see if it was real. It hurt. She opened her laundry basket and took out the blouse she had been wearing on the date with Bobby. The cum stain was there. It couldn't be a dream, but it couldn't be real either, could it?

"Megan, hurry down for breakfast," her mother yelled. "We're going to be late for church. I know you hate it, but your father is going to be honored for his work with the soup kitchen. He'll be disappointed if you're not there."

Meg pulled off her nightie and stared at her naked body in the mirror. It had been ages since her b-cup tits were so firm and perky. She ran her fingertips across the pink nipples and felt a jolt shoot straight down to her pussy. Her eyes moved down her body to the strip of curly red pubic hair covering her mound. A dark gash down the middle peeked out invitingly. She moved a hand between her legs and parted the folds with her finger. She was already moist.

Meg found her swollen clit and rubbed. She could feel the juices seeping from her opening. A finger disappeared up her cunt, and then a second. She fucked them in and out while tweaking her nipple with her other hand. The pressure in her belly continued to build, she moved both hands to her pussy, rubbing her clit and fucking her cunt at the same time. Her body stiffened. The pressure released.

"Uh...uh...uh...uuuuuunnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhhhhh..."

Meg fell forward on the dresser, her fingers still pumping in and out of her pussy, making wet squishing sounds as juices dribbled down her thighs. She fucked herself to a second orgasm. Her pussy twitched and quivered against her fingers until she finally pulled out to catch her breath. She stood and sucked them into her mouth, savoring the taste of her passion.

She really was eighteen again. She couldn't believe it. It didn't make any sense. What happened to 48 year old Meg? There weren't any good answers. All she could do was make the best of it. Now she could relive her last year in high school the way she wished she had lived it. She had already jumped off to a good start with Bobby in his car last night.

After dressing and putting on makeup, Meg came downstairs and got another shock. Her mother was gorgeous with neatly trimmed auburn hair, brown eyes, and big full lips. She had always considered her mom old, but at forty-three, she was five years younger than Meg, at least the Meg she had been before last night.

"You look nice, Megan. Hurry up and eat. We're going to meet your dad at the church."

The church was packed. Meg looked around and thought she recognized several kids from school. She saw her dad talking to the minister. He looked so young, and like her mom, he was gorgeous. He stood about six feet and had dark hair beginning to show hints of gray, beautiful blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. This was the same guy who jerked off to the stash of porn Meg had found hidden in his study. Was her mom not giving him enough?

"Meg, come here. I need to talk to you."

Meg turned and found Anna tugging on her arm. They stepped to the back of the church where no one could hear.

"You won't believe the rumors circulating this morning," Anna whispered. "I got a call from Lindsey who heard from Claire who overheard her brother talking about your date with Bobby Johnson. Apparently, he asked you out on a bet that he wouldn't get past second base. He claims you performed, um, oral sex on him in the car. Meg, you need to nip this in the bud right away."

Meg had always wondered why Bobby asked her out. She smiled. Now Bobby could collect on his bet.

"I'm not worried about it. Maybe I'll get more dates now."

"Be serious, Meg. You don't want a reputation like Becky's. Besides, if boys start asking you out, you know what they will expect. No. You have to deny anything happened and call Bobby a liar."

"It's okay, Anna. It's no big deal. Guys talk all the time about stuff they claim to have done with girls."

Before Anna could respond, Bobby Johnson came up to them.

"Hi Meg. Hi Anna. You girls are looking lovely. Meg, I had a really good time last night."

"Me too, Bobby. Thanks for asking me out."

"I'm having a few friends over for a pool party and was wondering if you'd like to come. You too, Anna."

"I can't," Anna said. "We're going to grandmas this afternoon."

"I'm not doing anything," Meg replied. "It sounds like fun."

Once Bobby left, Anna turned to her with a shocked expression.

"You didn't say anything to Bobby about the lies he's been telling. They are lies, right?"

Meg shrugged her shoulders. "We just fooled around a little. It was no big deal. Hey, the service is about to begin. I have to sit with Mom and Dad. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

*********

Meg arrived at Bobby's house wearing a white pullover with a flower pattern. Underneath was a yellow and green bikini which fit snugly to her curves. In a gym bag she had a towel and a change of clothes.

"Come on in," Bobby greeted. "Everyone's out back."

It wasn't a large gathering. Besides Bobby, there was Danny Hightower, the best looking boy in school, Reggie Black from her homeroom, Mason Kale, an end on the football team, and Jared Curtis, the class president. Meg wondered why she was the only girl. It seemed suspicious.

"Hey guys, you all know Meg, right?"

They nodded and waved, but Meg knew it was a gesture. They barely knew she existed. The old Meg would have been terrified, but this was the new Meg. She waved back.

"So Meg," Danny asked, "How was your date with Bobby last night? He's been telling us what a good time you two had."

Meg smiled. Anna was right. Word had spread quickly. "Yeah, we had fun, didn't we Bobby?"

He nodded and smirked at the others. Danny continued the interrogation.

"We're kind of curious how much fun you had."

Meg played along, enjoying herself. "We went to a movie and then for a ride. You know, a normal date."

"Exactly what you did is important," Jared said. "You see, we had a bet with Bobby, but we're not going to pay until we know for sure if what Bobby said is true. Did you suck his cock?"

Anna had been right about the bet. Meg pretended to be angry. "Bobby, that was between us. You weren't supposed to tell everyone about it."

Bobby turned up his hands and shrugged. "I'm sorry, Meg. I had no choice. It was a bet."

Danny spoke up. "I'm not sure we believe you or Bobby. How do we know he didn't pay you to say that? We'll pay up if you show us."

Meg pretended to be offended. "You mean right here, in front of everyone? What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"We don't think you're the kind of girl that gives blowjobs," Reggie said. "That's why we need proof."

Meg looked over at Bobby. "What do you want me to do, Bobby?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Meg. It's a lot of money. Just pretend like no one's here. Look, I'll pay you twenty dollars."

Meg felt her pussy getting wet. The idea of sucking a cock and being watched excited her. If she played her cards right, Bobby's wouldn't be the only cock that got sucked that afternoon.

"Okay, Bobby, if that's what you really want, I'll do it, but only because you asked."

Meg put a cushion on the ground in front of him. With her back to the others, she pulled down his swim trunks and knelt, lifting his limp cock with her fingers and flicking her tongue across the smooth head. It jumped and began to grow. She licked her way down to his balls, sucking each into her mouth, and back up his length, swirling her tongue around the swollen knob. Once he was hard, she plunged her lips down his shaft.

Bobby put his hands on her head and thrust into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down his length, spit drooling from her lips. Her fingers slipped under his balls and gently massaged them. The other four boys moved around to get a better view. Meg decided to put on a show. She pushed out her tongue and opened her throat, taking him deep until her lips were pressed against his pubes, then slipped a hand into her bikini bottoms.

"Goddam," Jared said. "She's got him down her throat."

"Yeah," Reggie agreed. "And she loves it. Look how she's fingering her pussy."

Danny ripped off his trunks and pushed his hard cock against Meg's cheek.

"Don't be greedy, Bobby. Share with your pals."

Meg didn't hesitate. She pulled her drooling lips from Bobby and immediately plunged her mouth down Danny's longer and thicker cock. She bobbed her head up and down as she stroked Bobby with her hand. Moments later, three more cocks showed up in her face. One was banana shaped, another long and thin with a huge knob, and one shorter but extra thick. Meg wasted no time in moving from one cock to the next.

Sucking multiple cocks had always been a fantasy. Meg couldn't get enough. Her mouth flew up and down the length of each hard cock and took them into her throat. Her hands stroked two at a time as she sucked on a third. She was so excited her pussy soaked through her bikini bottoms. Someone unfastened her top and pulled it from her body. Hands and fingers squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers