Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna took over. She was greeted to what she thought looked to be the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Clicking on the Windows orb, she scrolled through the menus until she found her web browser of choice, Google Chrome. A double click later, and the web-kit enabled engine brought a browser window to the screen almost instantly. By the look on Mary Jane's face she did not even seem to be aware that Google Chrome had been installed on her computer. It must have been a friend who installed the OS and application, it defiantly did not feel like a default install, none of the typical junk-ware was installed. In her fleeting scan of the system, it looked pretty optimized.

"So how did the install, this looks pretty optimized?"

Mary Jane gave her a look of disbelief. "I resent that you know?" She pouted for a moment. "I took a number of math classes in college; I was a business major, and have an MBA."

"So?"

"Don't you think I could install... put the system together myself?"

The two made eye contact, and Mary Jane was the first to blink. Shauna had called her bluff.

"In a word honey, no I don't think this is your thing." She paused for a moment. "For being a geeky math major, you know almost nothing about tech."

"You're right," Mary Jane mused. She put her head down to blush a bit; she had never been that good at telling white lies, at least to other women. "Some guy at work helped me; he was from the IT department."

"You didn't bang him did you?" Shauna mocked concern.

Mary Jane starred daggers at her friend for a moment. "God, no!" she vented. "I wouldn't be able to anyway, he's not really... well, my type."

"Huh?"

"He's gay."

"Oh, duh."

Shauna now pulled up the sight. It was a blog that used the Drupal CMS. The display was clean, transparent with a black background. The site was her own design, well that was not entirely true. She had borrowed the idea from a template that she had found early one morning while searching over a number of sites. She found that she had a bit of Michelle's understanding of programming, and had become a pretty good website designer, and like Eve, she shared an interest and was OK with the camera.

It had some general information on the main page. On top, the menu bar gave access to both her and the boyfriend's blog. They had separate interests in aquarium keeping. He was more into freshwater, mainly of the Amazon River biotope. He kept a variety of fish, but his two main interests were Discus and wild Angelfish species.

She on the other hand, was more into marine fish. It had all begun in late high school when she had setup her first marine tank without any corals or live-rock. The simple 29gal aquarium housed a pair of clownfish, though she could never get them to breed. Since than, her interest had matured a bit. Her latest fascination was with seahorses and pipefish. A discovery that she had made a little over two years go.

She got up and let Mary Jane take over. She watched as she scrolled through the page, and expanded some of the pictures. "They look nice!" Though Shauna could already sense Mary Jane's fleeting interest. "Not really my thing, but I can see how you can like it, they are very colorful."

"Do you have any recently discovered hobbies, the last I checked you really weren't into that so much?"

"I have hobbies, just not nerdy ones like you," she answered quickly.

Mary Jane did have a bit of a point. She and Michelle did share rather nerdy leisure pursuit. She was into aquariums, while her sister was into computers. Hell, her sister was getting a freaking BS degree in computer science. "I see your point. We can be a bit nerdy. So what were those hobbies again?"

"Shopping, sex and the latest wireless phone," Mary Jane responded.

Shauna could only roll her eyes. "I don't think that counts."

"I have a growing toy collection?" Mary Jane answered by way of a question.

"Not if it's the toys that I think it is, then no," Shauna held stern. "You really are giving sisters everywhere a bad name."

"Why?"

"I love shopping as much as you do, but it's not a hobby."

Mary Jane was thinking, her brow in deep concentration. "I've been trying to get into the whole espresso, coffee thing and I've been learning to cook Mexican?"

Shauna smiled. "That's much better. So you're a coffee geek like Eve?"

Mary Jane had never really thought of it that way. Suddenly, a bit of a sense of pride came over her and she remarked, "Yes, yes I am." The two exchanged a knowing smile.

All this talk, and Shauna suddenly found that she had another priority. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Mary Jane was now browsing her favorite satire blog. Not even bothering to look up, she pointed her fingers toward her closet.

Walking to the end of the room, she opened the closet door. It was a walk-in closet with a door on the other end. Clothes were kind of hung all over the place. A thought occurred that maybe she should offer to help MJ organize her closet; she never really had been too good at order. Not bothering to shut the first door, she opened the second and entered the bathroom. As she shut the door, her eyes scanned the room and she found it pretty much as she had remembered it.

A shower was to her right. To the head of her was a walk up tub, a porcelain bath with wonderful, relaxing jets. On both ends of the makeshift Jacuzzi were sinks. The one on the left had a toilet nearby.

After she finished relieving her bladder, she made her way over to the sink. Washing her hands, she could not spy another towels, so she looked through the cabinets below. She didn't find any towels, but she did find the usual toiletries and a naughtier objects. Still looking, her eyes stopped at what she thought had been a bottle of shampoo. It clearly wasn't. Absentmindedly still keeping her eyes on it, she backed up and moved over to the other sink and searched below the second sink. Finding a few hand towels, she pulled one out and used it to dry her hands.

Coming up once more, she took the device in hand. It intrigued her. It was snow white with a silver elliptical oval in the middle. Three white buttons descended. Having little idea what it was or how to open it she returned to the bedroom with it in hand. When she emerged from the closet door, she found that Mary Jane was still on the notebook, though she was no longer using a web browser. She had some other application loaded that looked a bit like a genealogy program.

"What's this?" Shauna asked. She held up the device in her right hand.

Shauna turned around and looked up. Her eyes gave off a bit of an embarrassed look. She looked back down at the screen. "It's a Tenga Flip, my boyfriend's toy."

Shauna was about to ask which boyfriend, but held her tongue. "Toy?"

"It's an artificial sleeve for his cock."

Shauna almost dropped it, but ended up catching it with her left hand. Now holding it in two hands, she brought it up. It had the Tenga label above the first button. "So it's a fake vagina or something?"

Mary Jane rolled her eyes. Her attention now away from her notebook, she motioned her friend forward. Shauna handed her the device, clutching onto it, Mary Jane opened it up. The sides shot up a bit like a Lamborghini. Exposed was the interior, a transparent material that had all kinds of ridges and grooves.

"It's not really a pussy or anything, it's different."

"Interesting."

"It's kind of its own thing."

"How so?"

"The thing works like an artificial pussy, but has more suction and from what my boyfriend tells me... it feels better too," she observed.

Shauna now hand the device in hand, using her fingers to explore the insides. It was different. It was unlike a pussy. No canal had those kinds of bumps and grooves. Taking the device from her, Mary Jane closed up the device, and placed it on her nightstand.

Mary Jane's sense of annoyance fell away seconds after the Tenga was on her nightstand. What ever had come over her had almost instantly dissolved.

"You're not afraid of being replaced or anything, are you?"

Mary Jane could only laugh. "Not any more than he is of being replaced by one of my favorite vibrators."

"Or Brooke with a strap on?" Shauna questioned.

Mary Jane's eyes shot up, and met her friend's. "Honestly, I think she might be able to replace him."

"Seriously, are you serious?"

Mary Jane blushed a little at the question as her head turned back to her screen. "No, probably not." A moment of silence fell between the two of them. "By the way, speaking of hobbies, I've been working on my father's genealogy." A momentary look of pain came over her as she mentioned "my father" but it was gone a second later.

"Sounds interesting, what have you got so far?" Shauna slid onto the bed beside her.

(Back in Helena's bedroom)

Helena and Michelle were stretched out in a sixty-nine. They were now mostly nude. The only clothes that remained were the braless keyhole sweater on Helena and a white t-shirt bra on Michelle. Michelle ass was pointing toward the headboard, her pussy lips spread for Helena. Her girlfriend was below eating her out. Michelle was returning the favor and had her head between Helena's outstretched legs.

The whole time she was doing this, Michelle could not believe what they were doing. She was mystified at how a little kissing and touching could progress so far, maybe the proper word was regressed. For all she knew too, her sister Shauna could still be in the living room, though her girlfriend had assured her otherwise during a quick break.

Still, even the knowledge that Shauna could have been out in the living room was enough to work against her. She had been unable to climax since Helena had fingered her off. She had gotten close a few times, but with every "almost" she was growing more and more frustrated. Still, the sensations were enjoyable, and for her own part, Helena did not seem to have the same emotional hang-ups that Michelle had. The horny little bitch had gotten off at least five times.

Michelle had actually been pretty close a few minutes back. Helena had been working her tongue over her clitoral region, focusing mostly on the sides. This had worked, or at least at the time she thought it had. The tension had grown in her thighs and belly. She was panting, having given up trying to pleasure Helena. Her breast heaved up and down as she felt a climax rapidly approaching. It had been right there and then it was gone. For a brief instant she had thought of faking it, but why?. Her own head returning to Helena's pussy, no sooner had she done this and Helena had tensed visibly. A few minutes later and she had gone off once again.

Now back in the present, Helena withdrew her tongue and padded Michelle's ass with her hand. A gesture to move off and Michelle did as her friend wanted. Rolling off, she stumbled back and rested her head against the headboard. Her body slumped forward and legs splayed a bit.

"Do you want me to try getting out a toy?" a breathless Helena inquired.

Michelle had not responded at first. She too was catching her breath. "I don't think that will help much. I just can't do it right now."

"I understand," Helena responded. When Michelle looked up, she saw that Helena had her right hand between her legs. It wasn't exactly resting either.

"I don't think a Sybian could do the job today," Michelle inattentively said.

Helena's motion, which had begun to pick up abruptly stopped. Her hand dropped to the bed and she rolled onto her stomach looking up at Michelle. Getting a glimpse of Michelle's swollen and meaty lips before her eye made their way up to Michelle's face.

"You tried a Sybian?" A look of disbelief came over her face. "When?"

Michelle didn't really know how to answer it. "I'm not really sure if I'm... it's a bit of a secret. I mean I didn't even know for sometime," she said, thinking aloud.

"Really, you're going to hold out on me?" A sad puppy face came to Helena.

Michelle simply could not deny that look. It was absolutely precious. "Cass and Eve have one."

"Cool, I've always wanted to try one... do you think, maybe?"

"I don't know; I'd have to ask."

"Please!" Helena wined. As she did so, she fluttered her feet into the bed.

"I'll see. Now don't you think maybe we should take a shower?"

Helena mocked exhaustion, and let her head fall back to the bed. "I don't have the strength right now," she coyly stated.

"Really?"

"Uh, huh."

"I didn't seem to see you having any trouble fingering yourself a few minutes ago."

Helena giggled as Michelle got off the bed. With her nude friend now standing, Helena rolled her head to the side. "Once I've had a couple... they come really easy, though walking not so much," she groaned.

Michelle, however, won the argument and the two girls showered, though with Helena's insistence that it be together. During the shower, Helena had tried to play with Michelle a bit, but she had simply brushed her hands away.

Afterward, the two got dressed. Michelle rushed. Helena took her time. This irritated Michelle all the more. Eventually they did both get dressed, but when they walked out into the living room, Michelle found out that Helena had told her the truth. The two women were gone. Helena was the first to notice a closed bedroom door on the other side of the brownstone.

"What the..."

"Wonderful, we could have kept on going, but no you wanted to stop," she hissed. "Mary Jane and Shauna are probably in there going down on each other as we speak."

"I really don't think so."

Helena broke a wide grin. She wasn't being serious. "I know, but a girl can dream."

"That's gross. We're talking about my sister."

Now Helena laughed. Turning to her friend, mused, "So you get to have a fantasy about my sister and I can't have a fantasy about yours"

She did have a point. "Yes, but mine isn't like that."

"Yet... and that we knew of." Helena gave her a nudging glance. "Besides, a girl can dream," she said, as she moved over to the sofa.

Turning on the television, she cannot help the feeling a sense of deja vu. It was surreal. The two had just been playing around in Helena's bedroom, Mary Jane and Shauna had to of known. This was probably why they were not in the living room anymore. Helena was now flipping through the channels like it was no big deal. Shaking her head, she took a seat next to her friend.

"Come on, lighten up. It's not like my sister hasn't caught us before."

"Still..."

Helena dismissed her concern with a wave of the remote. "I've walked in on Mary Jane plenty of times as well."

"I guess."

"She's my sister, you get used to seeing her with guys."

"So you enjoy watching?"

Helena kind of tipped her head back and forth. "Not really," she grimaced with a look of ambiguity than coming over her face.

"Huh."

"I'm sure you'd like it though, she can really get into the moment and put on quite a performance."

"Really... how so?"

Before Helena could give an answer, Mary Jane and Shauna came through the door. When Shauna's eyes met that of her sister, Michelle blushed.

Chapter 7, Part 3: "The Christmas Carol"

The drive back home was a bit strange. Neither Shauna nor Michelle talked about had taken place. The talk pretty much focused on everything but. The weather had come up, so had what they were planning to have for dinner, and how her relationship with her boyfriend was coming. It focused mostly on her fiance Troy. Little was made mention of what Shauna and Mary Jane had been doing. For her part, Shauna had not been the least bit inquisitive into what Michelle and Helena had been doing, though that probably had more to do with how difficult it have been to miss.

Shauna parked the SUV and proceeded to turn off the engine. The two of them were getting out when they were met in the parking lot by Cass and Eve. They were in evening dress and wanted to know if they wanted to go out for a night on the town. Michelle was really not in the mood, but her sister was game.

Michelle felt cold and damp. The sky was overcast. She just wasn't in the frame of mind to spend a couple of hours driving around. She really had a deep desire to get off her feet as soon as possible.

Folding her arms over her chest, all three of the girls met her gaze. "I'm sorry gals, but I'm going to have to sit this one out."

"No problem," Shauna remarked.

Cass and Eve were too wrapped up in each other to really notice her pending absence. Their attention was already lost. The two were holding hands, fingers interlocked and sharing a knowing smile. It was obvious that something had gone on while her sister and she had been away.

A few minutes later, after having watched them pull away, she was in front of the door to their apartment. Putting the key in, she turned the lock. Opening the door she was welcomed to the sight of a very dark room. Searching for and finding the wall light, she flipped it on and found that nothing looked out of the ordinary. Nothing looked to be out-of-place in the kitchen. No half finished alcoholic drinks were out. Peering forward as she walked, she was little amiss in the living room as well.

Summoning at bit of courage as a nasty idea come into her mind, she stepped back and peaked into their room after having walked through the walk-in closet. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, at least not at first. However, upon more the succinct glance she saw a strap on hanging from the door to their private bathroom.

As Michelle openly pondered what they might have been doing, she began to feel a little bit of an awakening. It had been hardly noticeable at first. In due time, however, the tingling between her legs became a bit more pronounced. The feeling slowly turned to warmth and she felt her bra becoming tight as well. By the time, she had exactly felt pings of the beginning of a throb. This excited her and scared her at the same time.

A thought entered her mind, and it stopped her cold. Had she been aroused when she was in the car with Shauna on the way home, and just hadn't noticed it because of all the tension? She didn't know. If she had, had Shauna noticed? Maybe this was why she hadn't even bothered asking what had taken place between with Helena. Somehow this did not really turn her off. It excited her. It was not that fact that her sister had known what she had been doing, but rather that they did something behind closed doors without being all that discrete.

Her panties by no means were damp, but she was. She could feel the dampness growing. The throb began to almost pulsate, not with orgasmic release but with need. She was getting an itch that was going to need to get scratched.

The first thought had been to take a shower, but she had dismissed that. She was still cold. A raw cold that even a warm shower was not going to solve. Michelle thought that maybe after she might consider a shower, but not yet, not before. Coming into her bedroom, she left the door ajar as she flipped on the light.

Off came her shoes, jeans and shirt as she made her way over to her closet. She left a trail of clothing behind. Standing at the door to her closet, she stretched and as she did, pulled the shirt up off her. The panties needed to go to, and after a mild hip role and a flick of her fingers, they were at her feet. Wearing only her bra, she opened the door of her closet. She had an idea of what she was after. While looking, she began to play with her lips.

After a little searching, she found it. It was on a self to far right wall, just above her t-shirt collection. It had been hidden beneath a pair of silky black panties. They were soiled with the juices of her wetness, though likely not really anymore. It had been about a week ago, when she was in desperate need of relief as the end of her finals were approaching. Grasping onto it, she held it out in front of her.