Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a vibrator of course. It was not phallic, however. A corded muscle massager, lavender in color and that looked a bit like a Hitachi Magic Wand. Unlike the wand, this was not as strong. The vibrations were not as intense, but it would likely be more than enough to get her off. She really didn't want to play around. Hopefully, it would be enough.

Over by her bed, she fell backward and rolled over. She searched for a free outlet in the surge on her nightstand. Finding on, she pulled it in. Dropping the vibe down to her bed, she got into a comfortable position. A couple of pillows in back of her with her back braced against the headboard.

Dropping her fingers down, she used her right finger tip to trace her lips and slowly move the motion up to her clitoris. Her motions were subtle and kept to the sides of her little bud. Feeling it slick enough with her motion, she moved her hands up and undid the back of her bra while leaning forward. Letting it fall free, she moved back and used the palm of her hands to cup her breasts. Doing gentle circles around them, squishing them together and playing with the nipples by giving them light brushes.

Content enough, her hands dropped to the bed. Searching blindly, she finds the massager. Taking the device in hand, she switched it on. A humming sound came forth. Moving it onto her, she made the mistake of moving it up to quickly and flinched at the response. Letting it fall off, she then moved it all around, only to return the focus of the massager to the upper portion of her pussy lips.

The massager was held off from her pussy really, but the friction was enough. Spreading her legs a bit more, she turned her head to the side. Her breathing was now coming in short gasps. A moan or two had escaped her lips over the last few minutes. A plateau of pleasure was rapidly approaching. Her legs were beginning to tighten, and sensation in her belly was getting stronger. She knew at this point that she was likely going to come. It wouldn't be long now.

Moving the vibrator down, so that it had more contact with her skin sent a chill up her back. The warm feeling began to radiate from her grow. Her eyes pressed tightly together. Her rapid breathing increased a pitch. She was on the edge, and then it happened.

"Oh, shittt!" she cried out.

The feeling in her belly transitioned. A release of white hot pleasure came forth from her pussy. Even as she lost contact with reality she knew that her pussy was contracting. The spasms were strong. Her thighs twisted and shook, while her chest heaved.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" rang out.

A free hand shot up to her head. It pressed against the side of her face. Her legs continued to strain and move in every which direction. Slowly, the sensation came to a close. Rolling onto her side, she sandwiched the massager between her thighs, making sure to pull it enough away from her sensitive pussy.

Coming to her senses, the biting down on her bottom lip ceased. One hand released the vibe, and the other came around so that she was in a fetal like position. Her eyes opened and she slowly inhaled. For a few more minutes she relaxed, feeling the indirect hum of the device between her legs.

Eventually gaining enough strength, she reached down and with both hands pulled it out from between her legs. Rolling onto her back once more, she held it out in front of her and switched it off. The power immediately died and it fell Stretching, she let out a forced yawn.

Soon she was back up, on the side of the bed. It had by no means been the best orgasm she ever had. It was not even a practically good climax, but it had been enough. The single orgasm had lasted a bit longer than was typical of a clitoral induced climax. It was well over ten seconds or so she thought, in truth, she wasn't all that sure. Michelle only real knowledge of the event had been that it was singular.

Standing up, she stretched a second time. Moving over to the closet, she felt a renewed sense of energy take hold. Searching, she found the panties and bra that she wanted. A black micro-fiber low cut pair of boi shorts with lace. Slipping into them, she then added a bra, a black racerback bra with no lace. Finally, she slipped on a black cami of similar material that hung just above her belly button.

Walking over to her dresser, she picked up her notebook. It had been sitting to the far side of her television. Plopping back down on the bed, she lifted the lid and resumed the computer from hibernation. When logged in, a wireless connection was automatically initialized. Feeling the need to zone out for a while, she loaded a web browser and an audio player. Picking her favorite playlist, mostly jazz, she minimized the application to the task bar. Now opening a dozen or so windows she comparison shops, while checking the latest news and chatting with a few friends on Facebook.

Time seemed to fly by, and the next consciousness movement she had outside of her work on the computer and it was four hours later. Well that was not exactly true; she had taken a few breaks. The first one had been to the bathroom, and another to get something to drink from the refrigerator. Her awakening had come only by the sound of voices. Cass and Eve were home, and so was Shauna?

Not at all sure what was going on, she sprang to her feet and got a pair of black soccer shorts. No need for her to walk out there in her undies. She wasn't really at the moment sure who was out there; they could have invited a few guests. What was more puzzling was that Shauna was with them. She had planned on going back to the hotel to be with Troy for the night.

Making her way out, she was greeted to the sight of Cass, Eve and Shauna. No one else was with them. Cass and Eve each had shopping bags, while Shauna had very little. Only one bag seemed to be in her possession. The contents were not readily visible, but Michelle guessed that they were intimate items based on the bag. It was nondescript, without a logo, but was rosy red and looked to tightly closed.

Only when Michelle took a closer glimpse did she notice the tree sitting on the kitchen counter. It stood about three feet, had a miniature green stand. She was not really sure of specific type, but it was a fir.

"So what's that for?" Michelle asked, her hand gesturing past Shauna.

Shauna turned around and back, a smile lit her face. "It's for your bedroom."

"Cool!" The timid expression gone and Michelle now had a cute smile on her face. "Thanks a lot sis."

"I knew you'd like it. Something about it just screamed Michelle." For her part, Michelle couldn't really see it, but she wasn't going to argue. It was only their second tree. The first was in the living room behind the dining room table. It was a Frasier Fir. She had picked it out the day after she finished finals when she went to a local tree farm with Cass and Eve. It had been a bit of a steal, but the car ride had been surprisingly difficult. Once home, Michelle had brought it in the house. Once acclimated, she had cut a two inch slash into the bottom of the trunk, and the others help, had managed to get it into a tree stand. For some reason, that had really been the last any of them had thought about it. It had been almost a week, and it still didn't have any lights on it. This probably had more to do with Cass and Eve liking to decorate their tree on Christmas Eve.

"So when do you want to help me put it up?"

A warm smile came to Shauna's face. "Now is probably as good a time as ever." Reaching for the tree, she took hold of the trunk, while Michelle walked in front of her, guiding her along.

Shauna at one point almost dropped it, but managed to hold onto the tree as it fell forward. Finally making it to Michelle's bedroom, she was help inside and shown a mini table, a mix between a coffee table and an end table. It was made of hard cherry wood and positioned between two chairs about four feet out from the foot of her head. Above the two chairs and table was the only window in her bedroom. The window had three panels that were double paned.

With a little help from Michelle, she had the tree into position, relatively in the center of the table. Each taking a step back, they admired the look of the fir tree.

"So sis, why are you still here anyway?" Michelle timidly asked. "I don't mean to pry or anything, but went you going back to the motel to see Troy?"

An expression that was hard to read crossed Shauna's face. Michelle was not sure if she was more annoyed with him or with her for asking it. Finally, Shauna weakly responded, "He's got some business to attend to, he kind of got a promotion at the company."

"I'm sorry."

A smile came to her lips. "Don't be," Shauna said.

"So you're not..."

"Not what?" Shauna inquired.

Michelle didn't know how to ask whether he sister was getting any, so she decided to move the conversation into another topic. "So what do you think about Mary Jane?"

A confused look past over Shauna, but soon recognition formed. A bit of a coy smile traced Shauna's lips.

"I'm cool with it," she replied. It would be kind of hard not to be given that you and Helena are..."

"In a relationship," Michelle suggested.

A bit of a blush formed and Shauna ever so briefly looked away, before returning her eyes back to Michelle. "Yes, in a relationship." A long moment of silence passed between them. "It's just a bit weird to find out that your straight friend has, I not really sure how to put it."

"Gone gay?" Michelle added.

Shauna slowly shook her head "no." Michelle looked up puzzled. "No, she still very much into guys, she's just experimenting or something."

"It's not that hard to see why," Michelle chimed in. "I mean, take a look at her sister."

"I suppose your right," she responded. I'm not really into that thing, but I can see how Helena and MJ would be very appealing to someone who... liked women."

Michelle froze up a bit with her last statement. She was still annoyed on how Shauna was putting the emphasis on liking "women" as if it was all that unusual. Michelle decided to change it up a bit.

"Speaking of liking women, I've read some recent studies that seem to suggest that most women inherently bi," Michelle remarked.

"Where are you doing with this?" Shauna questioned.

"I'm not really sure," Michelle remarked. "Have you ever, you know had a..."

Shauna rolled her eyes, and said, "I already told you about that in the car the other day."

Michelle shook her head. "No, I mean have you ever had an experience?"

An amused look came to Shauna's face with the emphasis being placed on experience. "What, no... ewe! I've never been with..."

Shauna saw a pained face come to Michelle. It pulled at her heart strings. Somehow, she found that she couldn't really lie anymore. With her hand out in front, she gestured moving them from palm on top to palms on the bottom, and even Michelle could see a tension forming in her upper shoulders. "I might have on a few occasions, been with a girl or two."

Michelle was taken back by her sudden admission. "So did you enjoy it?" Michelle thought about it ever so briefly and followed it up with, "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to." An unreadable look came to her sister's face. "I'm just... I'm just curious, is all."

Her sister smiled back. "It is okay, I've never really have been that far with a woman, though I've fooled around some."

"Do you like it?"

"It was fine for what it was."

Michelle really did want to ask her sister more about it, but figured it was best if it was left at that. "Good to hear, maybe I'm not as big a freak to the family as I once thought."

A wounded look came to Shauna. "Don't ever... don't ever think of yourself that way," Shauna calmly responded, while holding eye contact with Michelle. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you are doing with Helena."

"But we..."

"You guys..."

"Love each other?"

Shauna's eyes widen. "Is it that serious?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure... but I think it might be," Michelle admitted. "We have been getting kind of serious." Michelle looked up at her sister and then glanced away.

Michelle could see that Shauna had something to add, but the words simply would not come to her lips. Not a moment later, they heard a knock on the wall by the door and they looked over to see Cass standing in the hallway.

"We're heading out to the Christmas horse show, how about you join us?"

Michelle was reluctantly, but her sister convinced her to go along. She tried to invite Helena after checking with the three of them, but after leaving at least one voicemail and a half dozen text messages, she pretty much had given up hope. For their part, Cass and Eve tried to call Mary Jane, but she was a no response as well.

While the three of them continued to talk about in the living room, Michelle slipped back into her bedroom and threw on some warmer clothes for an evening out. Her choice being modest, but stylish, a blue pair of jeans, arched boots and another sweater! Yes, she had over a dozen of them. She just didn't feel like wearing something as formal as a dress or skirt. It was simply too chilly. The walk to the car would almost not be bearable in something less than a pair of jeans.

Coming out, she was a bit surprised that Cass, Eve and Shauna had all dressed down. All three of the women wore jeans and sweaters or short combinations as well. This had been a bit delayed given that Shauna had to get a suitcase out of the SUV, but they were already late. The pre event had begun opening up at 2pm and it was well past 4.

Somehow, the four of them got to the main event on time. In truth though, it was not all that interesting for Michelle. She never really did like horses all that much. Actually, she had a mild fear of them. Strangely, she could not really remember why. Cass and Eve seemed to enjoy the show, what little they saw of it. They spent a good portion of the night fooling around, though nothing really intimate. Shauna, while entertained by them spent a good part of the evening trying to get her boyfriend on the phone. This meant frequent bathroom or lobby visits, so that she could be out of sight and ear shot of other people.

Following the horse show, the four of them drove around town for a while. They mostly went in search of Christmas lights. This was a time consuming adventure. When they did eventually get back it was a little after 9.

All four of them grabbed a bite to eat, while Cass and Eve prepared to decorate the tree a day earlier than planned. It came pretty much at the insistence of Shauna, who simply was not used to having the tree lit up on Christmas Eve. After much pleading, Cass and Eve eventually gave in to her demands.

While the three of them were in the living room sorting out what lights to use, Michelle had turned on the television to watch the early news. They had missed a good share of it; however, they were running a story on a company of Whitewater Communications, Inc. The focused on the piece was on a subsidiary called Blackfoot Securities. Her blood ran cold and she took a seat on the sofa. She felt numb and the room began to spin. The name sounded familiar, like it was on the tip of her tongue, but she could not place it.

"Isn't that where Troy is working?" Eve chimed in with her attention having been grabbed by the story as well, while holding a strand of lights in her hands.

Shauna looked up and over. "Yes," her confirmation.

Now Michelle was beginning to feel tightness in her chest. The tell tale signs of a migraine were coming as well. She saw an aura, shimmering lights that twinkled a bit.

"How'd he get the job?" Cass inquired.

Shauna looked over a bit puzzled by the blank look on her sister's face before turning back to Cass and Eve. "He had originally been recruited by Whitewater after his discharge from the Air Force, but they transferred him in Blackfoot."

"Why?" Eve inquired.

"He doesn't really know as he just found out a few days ago," Shauna replied. "He thinks it has something to do with his military background."

"So he's a captain right?" Eve continued.

"Yep."

"Say, what was his education again?" Cassie chimed in.

Shauna seemed to be a bit puzzled by the sudden need to play twenty questions. "He has a dual undergraduate degree in physics and engineering with a graduate in just engineering."

"So what's this all about?" Eve inquire, having taken a seat nearby.

"I'm not sure, I don't think he is either," Shauna revealed. "All he knows is that it has something to do with a next generation communication grid that will be deployed through stratellites."

"Strata... what?" Cassie questioned.

"It's called a stratellite. It essentially will be a grid of low orbiting airships that they hope will replace cell towers."

"I think I read something about them," Eve commented.

"So are you guys moving to Rochester?" Cass asked.

"Oddly no, they company is opening an office nearby Olympia," Shauna remarked.

"Sounds good," Eve responded.

Michelle suddenly felt a sense of relief. After this release, the tension in her chest and head slowly began to dissipate. The aura died down and no headache followed. Only than did she realized where her knowledge of Blackfoot had come from. It had been in her dream. The weird one in which she had been a guy or something, though she remembered very little of it anymore.

"Care to join us Michelle or are you planning to sit there all right?" Eve questioned.

Michelle was only too pleased to get off the sofa and offer some assistance. Some thirty minutes later, the four of them had managed to spring a multicolor set of four lights around the tree. Gold and silver bulbs had followed the lights.

Not too long after the official lighting of the tree, the four of them decided to call it a night. It was barely after 10pm, but Michelle didn't argue. For some reason she found herself more tired than usual. The silent migraine seemed to have taken a lot out of her.

She had managed to make it back to her bedroom and had taken off her jeans when she heard a knock at the door. Looking up, she saw that Shauna was in the doorway. She had a bit of a shy smile on her face.

"Do you mind if I stay with you tonight?" Shauna inquired.

Michelle felt a bit embarrassed to be standing in her panties and sweater with her sister getting a pretty good view, but not enough so to cover herself. "Sure, no problem, sis," Michelle said.

Shauna began to enter. Michelle was a bit struck by how much they looked alike as Shauna began to shed her clothing. Unlike Michelle, she was not as reserved. Soon not only were her jeans on the floor, but her sweater and bra as well. Being that they were roughly the same size, dimension and even appearance; Shauna had little trouble slipping into one of Michelle's silky white low back slips.

It was only when she reached under and slowly slipped down the black bikini cut panties that Michelle began to feel uncomfortable. When Shauna followed her sister's eyes, she focused in on the panties and only than she realized her mistake. Picking them up, she massaged them around in her palms.

"Sorry sis, I guess I'm used to sleeping... well, with a bit less clothes on," she remarked.

"It's no big deal," Michelle responded. She was a bit relied, however, when Shauna stepped back into them and slid them up.

Michelle for her part, kept her panties on, but pulled off her sweater. The stretch black cami below stayed on. She added a pair of black loose gray drawn strong boxers. She just did not feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as her sister wearing only panties. Now, a bit more modestly dressed she began to feel a sense of relief.

"So why are you in here tonight? I thought you were going to spend the night with them catching up on old times or something?"