Chasing Diamonds

Story Info
A submissive fanboy meets his online crush.
12.2k words
4.64
32.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The sex isn't real and neither are the characters having it. If you shouldn't do it please don't. If you shouldn't read it then don't. I own nothing, I claim nothing which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me for writing this -- NOTHING, Consider Yourselves Disclaimed!!

Dedication: To the many awesome writers whose work I'm shamelessly rippi- uh ...I mean paying respectful homage to and the awesome readers whose kind and informative comments reviews and favorites; continue to motivate, sustain and greatly inspire my continued efforts to improve my work and entertain you all.

Summary: A friendship forged by a perfect storm of kinks and fetishes

8

9

8

"Gentlemen put your hands together for our next beauty -- Diamond!"

The sporadic applause throughout the crowded room told Martin Finch he alone knew who the next dancer taking the stage was.

He leapt up, moving quickly through the crowded room past drunken men whistling as a tall black amazon with big dark anime eyes and temptingly large breasts that were the size and bounciness of basketballs, stepped into the spotlight and started grinding against the center pole to the opening chords of Offspring's Self-Esteem.

-- I wrote her off for the tenth time today

And practiced all the things I would say

But she came over,

I lost my nerve

I took her back and made her dessert--

She moved around the stage, she had an athletic build but her movements lacked a dancer's grace. She moved to the powerful driving beat of the song though and Marty cheered alongside several other guys who eventually joined him at the stage edge.

-- Now I know I'm being used

That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse

I know she's playing with me

That's okay 'cause I got no self-esteem--

The lyrics spoke to Marty. He'd been in his share of spectacularly toxic relationships. The most recent had crashed and burned in epic fashion with the pissed off girl effectively live tweeting his cuckolding at the hands of the black guy she picked up outside the restaurant she dumped him in. It was ironic that sharing his kinks with her had started the argument that led to the break-up. If she'd actually paid attention she'd have known big black cock and being a submissive wingman to a sexually aggressive top while she was cuckolding him were all very much in his fetish wheelhouse.

He had long ago found a certain personal comfort in being a submissive that was, if he were honest, incredibly habit forming.

Marty reached the stage closest to the dancer. The area he'd often heard derisively nicknamed Perverts Row. The seats along the edge let the crowd get just a little bit closer to the fantasy of a sexually ravenous performer who would welcome their enthusiasm and more importantly their dollars. A row of shot glasses ringed the stage. They were for the dancers or more accurately for whatever precious fluids the dancer was inspired to bestow upon the screaming and yelling audience. Watersport nights had been very popular but were a nightmare for cleaning afterwards so dancers were strongly encouraged to stick to cum and semen.

Diamond caught sight of him and smiling, sauntered to the edge of the stage.

"Thanks for coming," she puffed, the exertions of dancing for the audience and stripping were tough even for the best constitution. Leaning over and giving him a quick kiss. Diamond rose up and wrapped herself around the brass stripping pole.

Martin waved a one hundred dollar bill at her. She stretched out her leg and Martin slipped the dollar bill into the band of her heeled open-toed shoe kissing her painted toe as if offering worshipful devotion.

Diamond towered an intimidating 6ft2in above the floor and that wasn't counting the high heels. She wrapped large hands around the pole but where other dancers made the move seem titillating as if they were giving the watching fans a handjob, Diamond's stroking hands served only to remind her audience that she was well used to handling her own nine inch python, it's intimidating thickness tenting her pantyhose and bulging out from between her thighs was at once both a teasing promise and a taunting challenge.

-- Now I know I should say "No"

But it's kind of hard when she's ready to go

I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb

I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem--

Diamond swiveled her hips rhythmically. She rubbed her bubble butt against the stripping pole when the sheer material, already struggling to contain her erection like it was an untamed and raging beast of the wild, ruptured and her thickness spilled out of the ripped pantyhose. There was an enthusiastic roar from the crowd and Martin was the only one who noticed the sour grimace Diamond flashed. Before the professional masque of the performer was back in place.

Martin crowded closer holding up another crisp 100 dollar bill which Diamond plucked from his hands.

Marty watched her fisting her impressive length while giving him an inviting smirk. Martin got in close and let her rest the slab of girlhood on his face. Her balls carried the vague smell of sweat and baby powder.

Marty didn't hesitate; he pulled out another hundred and gave it to the performer without missing a beat.

"Can I taste it?" Marty shouted over Offspring's vocals, surprised his voice carried over the yelling crowd.

"Are you sure?" Diamond replied and Marty nodded. He opened his mouth and stretched out his tongue so her ebon flesh rocket had a target for its payload of pre-cum.

She rested the head of her shaft on his tongue, to the catcalls and whistles of the crowd and Martin closed his mouth on the head. Sucking gently, Marty felt a rush of prideful joy as Diamond moaned and slid her shaft in and out of his lips a full ten seconds before pulling back.

"Sorry sweetie," The dancer gasped, "I wouldn't want you to finish me off before I've started."

Marty didn't hesitate, pulling out another hundred and brandishing it as she twirled around the stripper pole. She noticed him and squatted shaking her ass in his face. Marty slipped the money in the strap of her high-heeled shoe and she looked at him curiously.

"You're sure you want this?" she asked.

Martin nodded and again presented his open mouth as a target.

Diamond lowered her naked asshole onto his mouth and felt his tongue tease the hole, circling around the crown before pushing past her anal ring.

Diamond moaned and involuntarily grabbed his head steadying herself and pushing his tongue deeper into her asshole.

"Goddamn but I love dirty boys like you," Diamond hissed. She enjoyed Marty's mouth a little bit longer before releasing his head and stepping away.

Diamond headed for the rear of the stage to retrieve a large toy. She made a show of putting lube on an inflating dildo and she inserted the toy to the general amusement of the crowd however they quickly caught the point of the show. Pumping up the toy, she moaned loudly and started to stroke and caress her erection. Her big black cock, shining and slick with a combination of her precum and lube made wet noises as she stroked herself. Faster and faster her hand moved until her climax hit and her girl-cock erupted. Creamy semen fountained into Diamond's other hand which held a shot glass. She gave the shot glass a kiss leaving a black lipstick print behind and held it up.

Martin enthusiastically brandished yet more money and giving him an indulging smile she handed him the shot glass which Martin immediately put to his lips and drained completely going back and licking around the interior of the glass until every drop of futa-cum was gone.

"Diamond will be taking to the floor gentlemen so hope you're feeling generous and horny cause she's here for you," the announcer yelled

The crowd started hooting and hollering for the evening's headlining performer, Aubrey-something-or-other but Martin was all about Diamond.

He'd first seen her online cosplaying a video game character from a now popular franchise. The cosplay shots linked to her more explicit material and that directed to her Onlyfans. He'd subscribed to her very quickly. She posted more cosplay, some boudoir and fetish stuff and occasionally a ten to fifteen minutes video of her stroking her futa-cock to completion, instructions for the watcher to pleasure themselves or her reading erotic stories in her deep sultry voice.

Her public appearance was a novelty and Marty wanted to enjoy the chance to upclose with the model he'd spent an embarrassing amount of time and money pleasuring himself to.

8

9

8

A little while later, Martin sat nursing a too-expensive soft drink. He was taking his time because he didn't want to drink too quickly and he absolutely didn't want to wash the taste of Diamond's creamy semen out of his mouth.

Transfiguration, a social club that billed itself as " a sex positive gender affirming playground for consenting adults..." Fancy advertising language for a midtown sex slash strip club with ridiculously low prices for females and heart stoppingly large prices for the males who paid and paid big, dropping literally hundreds of dollars for the privilege of being in the same room with females, shemales, and futanari personally escorting ladyboys, femboys and the masochistic sex maniacs who would actually enjoy being leered at and lusted after.

Their fetish nights, evenings catering to some perverse but financially lucrative niche group of people, had started out as small one night stands but a growing number of people, most of them fanboys like Marty were addicted to trans women and femboys looking for a harassment-free safe space to be who they were or wanted to be.

The so-called Chaser Nights, were turning the club's occasional one time only things into profitable weekend-long events.

Weekend afternoons belonged to the femboys looking for a new place to get girly and openly flirt. If you were good enough and got the crowd excited about you, you were invited back to entertain during the evening shows.

Evenings belonged to the Onlyfans models who's tacit agreement to promote the club on their Onlyfans pages or other social media guaranteed them a spotlight next to an adult industry celebrity and whoever was in THEIR entourage.

Marty saw Diamond eventually, walking slowly through the club, drifting close to the tables but never staying longer than necessary.

She wore a sinfully short and tight black mini dress who's sequins glittered like jewels in the strobing lights in the club. Marty tried not to glance at the head of her thick girth poking out from beneath the daringly high hemline. Apparently she decided not to replace the pantyhose she'd ripped onstage.

"Hey can I buy Diamond a drink?" Martin asked the pretty bartender.

"It's Your Money Chief," he replied, "you got pretty up close and personal -- I'd say you already know you can do whatever you want with your money."

The voice was undeniably male, the appearance passably female. The name tag didn't help as it identified him as Robin.

"Thanks," Marty deadpanned.

Robin had dark hair in a bowl cut with dark lipstick, nails and eyeliner. His look said goth but the tight cut of the short-shorts that looked painted on his shapely ass made him look like he'd walked in from the Hooters down the block.

Martin briefly thought about the idea of a Hooters staffed by femboys and tried to suppress the naughty tingling the idea gave him, wondering whether the tingle came from wanting to dine there or be ogled while dolled up and servicing customers, ...no best not to go down THAT mental rabbit-hole.

"You a fuckboi or a fanboy." Robin asked while mixing a drink.

"What's the difference?"

"Fuckboi is only trying to get their dick wet-- sex is their definitive endgame," the bartender replied, "fanboys would be happy just to shake hands, -- sex if it happens is the cherry on top of an already delicious drink."

So saying, Robin placed a floated foamy drink with an actual cherry sitting at the top in front of him..

"I like to think I'm a fanboy." Marty answered.

"Really," the bartender snorted, "we'll see."

Robin was a professional so he nodded and waved at Diamond who walked over and sat at the bar close by.

"Diamond, you want a drink? Your admirer is paying." Robin asked.

The bartender slid a drink over to her.

"Courtesy of Mister Shot Glass," he said and Diamond pulled her face into a sultry mask.

"How are you doing Honey?" Diamond asked, "Thanks for the drink and tips."

"And the blowie-- you looked like you were gonna skullfuck him right there on-stage," Robin chuckled.

"I thought about it," Diamond snickered, then turning to Marty she asked, "how long have you been a fan?"

"Since you cosplayed Isabella DeFontaine," Martin answered honestly.

"You're a fan of my cosplay?" Diamond asked, looking directly into Marty's eyes.

He found himself intimidated, by her beautiful eyes and full lips mostly, but her entire physical presence seemed geared to specifically tick every box on his fetish bingo card.

She looked so much better up close then on a little screen.

"Are you a big video gamer?"

"Yes, ...I mean no," he quickly amended, he'd hadn't been this awkward in his frequent fantasies of this moment, why couldn't he be cool and suave like the guy he'd been pretending to be when cheering Diamond on-stage.

Was she deliberately drumming her long fingernails on the back of his hand? Images of those long fingers wrapped around, ...well several body parts sprang to mind, filling his brain as quickly as his blood was filling his aroused sex.

"It's not like I'm gaming 16 hours a day and ignoring a crying baby or whatever," Marty explained softly.

"Uh-huh," Diamond chuckled, enjoying his cute discomfort.

"It's just you're one of the few people who cosplay her the way she was originally supposed to look like."

"I've heard that she's supposed to be trans before the gaming company changed the design," Diamond replied, "I always wanted to meet the guy who created her so I could ask him about it personally."

"You did, or I mean -- you have, ...what I mean is he is me."

"You created Sword Artisan?"

"Before my partner sold everything including the designs to a big triple A gaming company."

"You're actually serious, ...holy shit, " Diamond replied, "so that's how you know me?"

"Kinda sorta," he replied timidly.

"What's that mean?"

"I also watch your Onlyfans." Marty said as if he was admitting to a shameful secret.

"Nice so that's how you recognized me." Diamond growled, "you beat off my videos."

"Like I said," Marty replied defensively, "I'm a fan of cosplay."

Diamond reached out and squeezed his hand, "Relax sweetie, If I didn't want to be recognized I wouldn't be shaking my ass online."

"Your cosplay is very good."

"I come to it honestly," Diamond replied, "I've been doing fetish stuff online for a while and some people are very particular about getting the details to their kinks and fetishes exactly right."

"And that led you to cosplay?"

"Trust me Honey," she laughed, "if you're even a half-assed Domme you should have the ingredients for a half decent Ann Takamaki or Catwoman costume just laying around."

Martin recognized the names of the video game and comic book characters and the fetishized look each had that doubtlessly had been the basis for Diamond's early cosplay attempts.

"I love cosplay." Marty answered.

"I'll bet you do honey." Diamond replied dryly.

"I'm serious," Marty replied, "I've dressed up myself occasionally."

Diamond gazed intently at Martin. Marty felt his inner sub purring like a happy kitten as she stroked his hand.

"When you say 'dress up' you mean that literally don't you honey?"

"What do you mean?" He whispered timidly.

"You know what I mean Honey," Diamond looked into Marty's eyes, "you've dolled up -- haven't you?" She said, like a teacher interrogating a naughty little boy. Of course that thought brought up the image of Diamond PUNISHING that naughty boy.

Marty swallowed, he felt the truth coming out like a breath he'd been fighting to hold in.

"Come to think I've got a Catherine cosplay in my closet," he replied, sounding a little bit ashamed.

Diamond sighed happily, "Catherine -- as in the cute little succubus with the cute white dress and drill-bit hair braids?"

"Uh huh."

"From the video game that's basically what you'd get if Qbert and a dating simulation had a drunken one-night stand?"

"That's the one."

"Do I want to know how you ended up cosplaying a cute girl with Daddy-Issues and a fetish for awkward noncommittal losers?"

"Short answer is I was doing a favor for Josh, a friend," Marty laughed.

"And the long answer?"

"Josh was in love but she didn't love him nearly as much until she saw him at a company costume party with a hot cute 'girlfriend'."

His barely concealed sarcasm made the verbal air quotes that identified who the cute new girlfriend had been almost unnecessary.

Diamond laughed, her deep chuckle made Marty's naughty bits tingle. He wanted to make her happy; he wanted to be the reason for her laughter.

"So she friend-zoned him until she thought she was going to lose him at which point she locked him down," Diamond laughed, "that's kinda sneaky and pretty clever."

"It was supposed to be a joke that got a little out of control."

"I'd say it got a lot out of control."

"His girlfriend Karen, ...well I guess she's his wife now would tend to agree," Martin sighed, "according to her explicitly worded non-invite to their wedding -- we looked a little too comfortable together for her to trust me around him anymore."

"You're fucking with me," Diamond laughed, "your friend dated a bitchy and entitled girl who's actual name was Karen?"

"In her defense, I may have made more than a few passing remarks on that specific topic." Marty answered.

Robin suddenly got the dancer's attention, "Lisa not to rain on your cosplay appreciation society but you might want to take the fanboy to the VIP before you-know-who starts asking if you're working or are you WORKING."

"Your name is Lisa?"

Diamond nodded and gestured for Marty to follow her.

They strolled through the club to a guarded area past the bouncer.

"He paid to get in." Lisa said curtly shoving one of the hundreds at him to which the big man nodded.

They found their way to a curtained cubicle. Lisa drew the heavy fabric curtain and the cacophony of noise from the club immediately dropped to a dull roar.

"You have to pay for the VIP section?"

"In most places," Lisa laughed, "how else can they justify basically letting us have real fun."

"And by real fun you mean?"

Lisa gave Marty the look one reserves for the helmeted kids who ride the special bus. God's Special Children as an annoying uncle liked to refer to them.

"I can touch you in the VIP?" Marty whispered.

"You can touch me in lots of different places, sweetness."

Marty laughed nervously

"You know for someone who crossdresses for fun and sucks dick and eats ass while sitting in Perverts Row -- you come across as very shy."

"Sorry," Marty replied defensively, "I swear I'm not putting on an act."

"I'm not complaining -- it's extremely cute," Lisa answered, "makes me curious about the guy who was deepthroating my girlhood."

"I wouldn't mind meeting that guy more often myself," Marty snorted.

"When you're passionate about something you focus on what you want instead of whatever bullshit society tells you to think about," Lisa chuckled, "lets you get out of your own way long enough for you to have fun."

"Guess I'm not as complicated as I like to think," Marty answered.

"Few people are but it helps that I domme occasionally,"

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"You can't do that without understanding how someone's brain works --- or doesn't work as the case may be."