Chasing Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

9

8

*Martin*

Random hookups with horny femboys? Yeah my life was getting weird.

How much weirder, you ask?

Well at this point I'll call your attention back to both the oaths we swore when we started living together. And that we met at a sex club that brought in crossdressing femboys and futanari to flirt with and tease the customers that obsessed over them.

I was out doing groceries when my phone rang. It was Lisa.

"Honey,"I asked her, "is it too on the nose that my big dick domina likes candy bars that are as big and thick as she is?"

Lisa giggled before replying, "Marty honey I have you on speaker and you just told our potential new house guests how well hung I am,"

I heard giggling from the background.

"Ladies, I'm holding a full size Toblerone and it's giving me naughty thoughts," I joked.

The giggling turned to loud laughter.

Lisa continued, "I know this is last minute but the club asked me to board a couple visiting performers."

"So we have house guests or spectators?"

"Hopefully both but not to worry," Lisa laughed, "they're big-dicked futa-Queens like me so I know you won't mind a few new cocks to service."

"So you're letting people sleep on our couch for cash, grass or ass," Marty deadpanned.

"Your ass specifically," Lisa laughed, "apparently there's a few dick girls dying to ride you hard."

"It's like I'm back in college again -- right down to the over-endowed roommate who gets way more action than I do."

I shrugged my shoulders and bought double our usual grocery haul.

I got home and found a tall blonde European and Japanese shemale lounging in our apartment.

"This is Nikita," Lisa said pointing to the attractive blonde shemale drinking in our kitchen who waved at me.

"And that one is Ren," Lisa said, pointing to the flame-haired Japanese ladyboy lounging in my favorite easychair and showing off an impressive set of boobs and a slim penis with a double barbell piercing peeking out between her thighs.

I smiled and said hello in Japanese.

"You didn't tell me he could speak my language!" Ren said excitedly.

"That's because he can't -- he's just a big old otaku who knows a few basic words," Lisa chuckled.

I blushed but nodded in agreement, "I can say Hello ... Goodbye ... ask for the bathroom and say 'it feels good' or 'it can't be helped'," I admitted with a laugh.

"It can't be helped?" Nikita asked

"It's a phrase that pops up in a lot of hentai and porno." Ren giggled, "and he says it with barely any accent either."

"I'm wondering..." Nikita, in Russian, told me to suck her cock.

Without hesitation, I knelt in front of her and gave her girl-cock my full attention.

It was in this way the ladies discovered I'd inadvertently taught myself to be femdommed in Japanese, Russian and a few other foreign languages.

This was shaping up to be a fun weekend and my dear wingman Lisa, decided to celebrate Ren's first time in the country by getting me to doll up. Showing off a very fetishized Victorian maid's outfit.

Turns out Ren used to work in a real Japanese maid cafe So after I served the ladies tea and snacks, clapping and singing cheers and entertaining them the way a real maid would. I sat through Ren's very precise critique of my maid cafe persona.

OK technically it was Martina's maid cafe persona.

Her notes were mostly superficial tweaks to the cosplay to improve the performance's genuineness. Softening my voice and changing my posture and movement so Martina walked and talked more feminine.

Ren loved it so much she eventually begged Lisa for permission to use my dick. She pulled me in between her thighs and I sank my dicklet into her warm tight hole.

Then Nikita wanted to fuck me from behind. She grabbed my hips and moaning loudly slid her cock deep inside my asshole.

The Russian's thrusts pounded my ass but they also plunged me deeper and deeper into Ren's depths that clutched my shaft like a fist.

"There's no way I'm going to let this go without recording," Lisa laughed and quickly set up the camera and started recording the three way.

The recording light clearly excited the two dick girls.

Nikita gripped two handfuls of my ass cheeks and pulled me in tight against her hips as she moaned joyfully.

Then I felt her fucking rhythm slow and her futa-cock jerk and throb inside my bowels.

Soon enough I felt my ass filling up and even rivers of her girl cum overflowing my ass and dripping down my thigh.

The excitement of getting deep-dicked sent me over the edge and three massive jets of man-milk fired deeply inside Ren. I shuddered and spasmed. It felt like I was cumming so hard I thought my very brains would blast right out of my throbbing shaft. I'd enjoyed another sissy-gasm and a pretty hard climax to boot. Even now my ass quivered and clenched around Nikita's arousal as she groaned and filled my insides with another creamy load of semen.

"Jesus," Nikita whispered, "she said you could handle a girl cock but goddamn, ...I think I want to marry you."

Nikita groaned loudly as I slowly eased my ass finally off of her girl-cock. As I did so, Lisa laughed marveling that her massive length had been inside my ass.

My ass throbbed and burned, wet with my ass juices and her cum and stretched so wide by the Russian's fat fuck stick.

"Oh my god.....you dirty little sissy," Lisa groaned, "you fucked Mistress's friends so good with that sissy-dick, you made Mistress so very proud and she loves you so much baby."

"He'll be a fabulous sissy-slave?" Nikita replied.

"I'll be what now?" I asked.

"The club is adding a new fetish event, Sissy-Celebration," Lisa replied, "dommes and their subs -- especially sissies, putting on a show for the crowd."

Suddenly I noticed all eyes were on me or more accurately my crossdressing ass.

"Oh I don't know if I like where this is going." I replied.

"I'm going to be the M-C," Lisa pleaded, "how would it look for the first labeled sissy event to be hosted by a famous internet domme WITHOUT their fucktoy?"

"OK obviously I'll support your online work," I answered, "that's a given basically - what is this about my being a sissy-slave?"

"The club is sponsoring a charity auction, one of the prizes is getting to breed your favorite femboy or sissy slut."

"Knocking up a bitch is the ultimate proof you fucked them," I admitted.

"I talked them into scaling down to watching a sissy bitch boy GETTING bred."

"That's a little bit more reasonable."

"I'm glad you think so," Lisa sighed with relief, "because the winning bid by a stupid margin was from a Martina fan."

"You sold tickets to watch me get knocked up?" I asked her incredulously, "how much is it worth watching me get impregnated?"

"This much," Lisa replied, showing me a slip of paper that had a monetary figure written on it that would have paid my rent for several years. The part of my brain that concerned itself with matters-fiscal rapidly calculated and told me that whoever it was had not only paid an Onlyfans model to get knocked up but had ensured the resulting kid wouldn't have to worry about the future until at least eighteen.

"You do realize that this is assuming you can get me pregnant?"

"Honey it's a minor miracle that I haven't already knocked you up."

"The things I do for the love of my friends," I finally sighed.

"Don't you mean love of their futa-cum," Ren giggled.

"Which reminds me," Lisa chuckled, "watching you get double-teamed got my blood running."

"Cooking your favorite foods gets your blood running hot," I snorted.

"Oh I want to watch you cooking." Nikita laughed.

"Yes can we watch you fuck him while he cooks for us?" Ren giggled.

We decided that the cooking demonstration would wait instead Lisa started her on-stage routine.

Suddenly one of the futanari, Ren actually, called to me and, facing a duo of whistling and catcalling dick-gurls, I joined Lisa's impromptu performance.

Lisa teased me. Her fingers played over my sensitive nipples while she got me to sit in her lap while she ground her erection into my ass cheeks, her hand diving into my underwear and stroking my stiffness, getting me more excited at the thought of cumming in front of strangers.

Then with a cruel smirk Lisa would slap my overly sensitive arousal down to something I could actually hide in my panties again while she continued to tease me.

Eventually she placed me in a chair and danced around me while toying with my body. She pushed her erect sex past my lips and moaned as I sucked her cock and balls.

As I worked my mouth up and down her shaft, she groaned softly.

"Your mouth is magic!" Lisa hissed.

"Your cock is yummy like a lollipop." I replied.

"Momma's gonna use her sweet lollipop to breed you,"

"Breed me Mommy," I whined, "I want a belly full of your girl cum."

Lisa's hands dived under my maid's outfit. Stroking my arousal and pushing down the elastic band of my panties.

She finally lowered my panties to the floor. Ren and Nikita cheered as I moaned uncontrollably with Lisa's fingers teasing my anal ring.

Lisa eased her chocolate girth inside my warmth. I moaned loudly as she shafted my hips, bucking and jerking with excitement that pushed me back towards the inevitable edge of my next climax.

"Goddamn you're tight," Lisa groaned, her fists clenched my bubble butt effectively using my ass as a cushion to support her aggressive conquest of my boy-pussy.

"I'm gonna get hard whenever I see a Toblerone," I grunted.

"I've got your chocolate bar right here-- you cumslut." Lisa snarled, thrusting her length into my slutty hole and making me moan and whine.

She pulled out circling my anal ring, teasing me, edging me before plunging back inside with a groan that I echoed feeling her excited heartbeat through the pulsating vein of her cock.

Lisa's legs finally tired and she sat down in a chair placing me in her lap, my own rampant arousal stiff and ready. She plunged her length and girth deep inside of me while stroking and edging me at a sadistic pace. I moaned and whined, finally exploding again and shooting my load into the air while Lisa unloaded warm cream in my depths to the delight of our streaming audience then we turned the cams off and had some real fun.

And thus I spent the remainder of the night getting fucked hard and repeatedly. I must have taken quite a few loads down my throat, all over my body and, of particular note to me, up my ass.

8

9

8

*epilogue*

Diamond's big night as a host slash headliner arrived and I wanted to support her.

I felt a little putrid going into the night. Suddenly my stomach was super delicate and it felt like I was pissing like a racehorse every five minutes. I assumed I was nervous about the coming event.

Lisa was a hit and happily so was Martina. A lot of great opportunities came from the event which was useful because as I'm sure you guessed I was indeed knocked up.

Male Pregnancy actually runs shorter than the female variety which has certain advantages because no sooner did I pop out my baby with Lisa then Ren stuck a futanari bun in my oven.

We're a happy little unconventional family. Ren wants another one but Lisa wants to wait a few years for the kids to grow up a little.

That should give us time for the other discussion. Should Ren and Lisa keep shaking their asses online. Should I?

Thankfully I don't have to decide today and a surprising amount of our fanbase gets off to my preggo belly.

It takes all kinds.