Chasing Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a professional domme?"

"Well there's no Benevolent Sisterhood of Bitch Goddesses but yeah I've read a few books and handled a few clients " she replied, "is that the kind of sex you enjoy Martin?"

Marty suddenly had trouble finding words or stringing them together coherently.

"Marty, do you think you would enjoy being sexually dominated?" Lisa asked slowly and deliberately.

She sounded like a kindergarten teacher talking to a naughty little boy again. Marty found himself really wanting to be that naughty little boy -- except that he also wanted to be a good boy. He wanted to be HER good boy.

"Marty? I asked you a question?" She repeated, "Do YOU think you would enjoy being dominated by ME?"

"Yes," Marty whispered hesitantly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you sure?"

Yes Ma'am."

"I appreciate your politeness but I want you to tell me EXACTLY what you want me to do."

"I want you to dominate me Ma'am."

"Thank you Martin I like my good boys to be honest about what they like," Lisa whispered in his ear, "we can have so much fun when I trust you to be honest with me."

"Yes Ma'am."

"What do you do for a job?"

"Game quality assurance testing."

"And what's that when it's not pretending to be fancy."

"I play video games, make reports and depending on how crunched things are I do some internal maintenance so what goes on sale is a finished product."

"As opposed to..."

"The digital equivalent of a Ford Pinto on four flat tires and busted taillight."

"And you can do OK doing that?"

"I wasn't just hurling C-Notes at you because I'm a size queen...or king or whatever the male equivalent is."

"So you like big black cock?"

"And dominant women, crossdressing, femboys and futanari but I try to keep the fetish stuff on the down low."

"Why not, you seem nice enough."

"I actually brought it up during a first date at a nice restaurant recently and she called me a cheating fag and stuck me with the bill."

"Wow!"

"Apparently there was a quote unquote real man in the parking lot, she went home with him and spent the rest of the night sending me pictures of them fucking before she blocked me."

"What happened?"

"I told her that I liked getting pegged, apparently that's not a first date topic of discussion."

"It is if you're a mature adult which she clearly wasn't."

"I got that impression ...eventually."

"Why'd she accuse you of cheating?"

"Apparently because I like getting pegged I'm bisexual," Marty deadpanned, "...and as you know bisexuals are -- according to this girl, incapable of being faithful."

"And just for the record, how big was the tumor in this idiot's brain?"

"I guess she had a bad experience." Martin shrugged.

"I hope whoever it was she was dating traded up at least," Lisa sneered, "I'd hate to think they left a hot mess like her and didn't at least end up with someone better."

"Or at least a better lay," Martin snorted.

"I thought this was your first date?"

"She sent me pictures," Marty replied, "maybe he just normally looks bored during sex but I've looked more engaged while jerking off."

Diamond blinked at his snark, Martin was obviously a submissive bottom but he clearly wasn't afraid to speak up for himself -- this was going to be fun.

She laughed loudly and hugged Marty.

Martin buried his face in her chocolate colored boobs and frankly thrilled at her closeness and the smell of her sweat.

"Your breasts are beautiful ...and big." Martin sighed, before pulling her nipples into his mouth and practically drooling over every available inch of tit meat with his tongue.

Lisa giggled and moaned at the sensations created by his tongue working its way back and forth around her nipple.

Eventually she pushed his face back a little, "You know you didn't finish that blowjob you started on-stage," she whispered.

Martin took the hint and lowered his face Into her lap.

Marty was about to inhale her girl-cock but Lisa stopped him.

"I've gotten a lot of blowjobs from a few guys and you absolutely made magic in the ten seconds I let you work my dick,"

"I've been thinking about this since I started watching your Onlyfans," Marty whispered.

"Show me sweetie," she replied, "show me all the nasty stuff you told yourself you'd let me do to your mouth if we ever met in real-space."

Martin raised his hands and gently took hold of her erection.

"I said mouth, not hands. Put them behind your back Martin."

Martin nodded and released her dick, and put his hands behind his back.

"Yes Ma'am." he whispered.

Her ebon girl-cock stood strong and hard, pulsating with her every excited breath.

"Now show me what a good little cocksucker you can be."

Marty opened wide, and engulfed her shaft with his lips

He thought back to all the video clips he'd watched online. Blowjob and edging clips, hypnosis instruction videos, sissy training videos -- each and every time he had been subconsciously preparing for this exact moment.

Don't use your teeth,

Worship the black cock

let yourself slobber and drool all over it.

Take it as deep as you can.

Cradle her balls and the precious and creamy ball brew

If you gag, keep going.

...And above all maintain eye contact. Let her know that your mouth exists only as a receptacle for her futa-cum, ...or any other precious fluids she deems a fawning cumslut worthy of receiving.

Martin looked down at his throbbing arousal. "I've never been this hard before," Marty whispered between licks.

"That's because you're a very good little submissive," Lisa replied,"Giving pleasure to big black dicks is what you live for."

She then guided his head back towards her shaft.

Her dark meat assaulted his throat, mushroom head plunging deep inside, precum lubricating the pathway her sex followed as her hips jerked up and down.

"Oh sweetie, your mouth feels so good around my cock." Lisa sighed.

Her indulgent praise was like a hand stroking his own erection bringing him to the edge of pleasure and giving him just a glimpse of what lay beyond.

"I was today years old when I realized I have a Mommy-Dommy fetish." Marty chuckled.

"Wow, really?" Lisa deadpanned, "I'm shocked -- this is my shocked face."

She gestured meaningfully and Marty looked at her aroused sex. His mouth was actually watering for God's sake.

Marty had barely even thought about sucking a cock before watching her on Onlyfans that first time, now here he was on his knees only a few months later with hands behind his back, head bobbing up and down along her length.

The big black futa-cock he'd pleasured himself to for months now ...

The cock he'd dreamed of lately every time he imagined his lips wrapped around a girthy cock -- male or female.

It was so warm in his mouth, her hard chocolate flesh had a certain silky-smooth softness to it that turned Martin on beyond belief.

Marty closed his eyes so he could experience the pleasure at a heightened level. All he could think about,...all he wanted to think about was how badly he wanted to please her. How much he enjoyed the taste of her precum and her, panting moans as her shaft slid into his mouth repeatedly and ran across his tongue.

"Not bad, little boy. But you're not looking up at me." Lisa groaned, placing her hand on the back of his head. "So now, baby doll, I have to punish your throat."

The force of her cock thrusting into his mouth took his next few breaths away. His throat made squishy noises that until then he'd only heard in the pornos he watched.

Marty raised his eyes and looked at the lust burning in hers. She smiled lovingly even as her freakish strength allowed her to quite literally impale her big black cock deep inside of his throat.

He gagged, loudly... repeatedly; her aggressive throat-fucking brought tears to his eyes.

"Mmmhmmm..." Marty moaned around her thickness, feeling it violate his throat deeper and deeper.

"I know, baby. It feels good for me too." Lisa hissed, holding his head like a basketball as she bucked her hips, sending her cock deeper and deeper.

Her warm chocolate flesh sawing back and forth, hollowing out Marty's mouth to accommodate her size.

He yearned to bring his hands up to grab her hips, her ass, her cock ... instead he backed off her shaft.

"It's so big," he repeated.

"I know, baby. You can take it. Just be a good little bottom-boy and let me have your mouth." she moaned, slowly increasing the pace of her bucking thrusts.

"Fuck, baby. You have a sweet fuckible mouth," Lisa groaned, "If it's anything like your asshole I'm going to have A HELL of a good time."

There was an itching in his own dick that was new to him. The itching made him whimper in a way that was seemingly familiar to Lisa because she gathered Marty's face in her hands.

She pressed her hips against Marty's face. "I want you to cum at the same time as me. I want to see your sissy-dick spurting cum while I finish in your mouth-pussy."

"Yes ma'am." Marty whimpered.

"Beg for it, and don't forget to say please." Lisa said, rubbing the puffy soft mushroom tip of her cock in little circles painting Martin's lips in semen-coloured lipstick.

"Please, please feed me your cum Mommy, ...I want it so bad. I need it. Please." Marty whined.

"I'm going to punish your asshole for dinner."

"What?"

"You wasted this perfect mouth and that sweet fuckable ass on a sad little girl who didn't appreciate the gift you gave her."

"It was humiliating," Marty whispered

"I'll show you humiliation Sweetness you and me are going back to that restaurant and I'm going to fuck you right in front of everyone."

Being publicly fucked, willingly humiliating himself by getting pegged in front strangers by a woman he'd barely properly met only a few hours ago. It excited him.

Lisa was right, fueled by an appropriate amount of horniness he became a different person entirely. Decisive in a way he usually wasn't.

"I'm starting to get close." Lisa groaned, "Oh, ...God! take that you little slut!" and she bottomed out inside of Marty's mouth. He felt her shaft pulsing as her cock head unleashed its creamy load in Martin's throat.

"Oh yeah baby doll Please...please don't stop." She cried out.

Lisa, slamming herself into Marty's mouth-pussy over and over, spewed rope upon rope of creamy mess painting the inside of his mouth.

Marty swallowed every drop then went back and licked her shaft catching the few drops that had spewed forth but somehow escaped his desperate tongue.

The itching, growing in intensity until with a groan he felt his first sissy-gasm. He'd filled his underwear with his own semen from only the act of giving Lisa a blowjob.

Even his own tentative exploration of his asshole had only been a prelude to stroking himself but this, ...coming from submission, ...coming from futa-worship, it was so different from anything he'd ever experienced.

"That was amazing," Lisa sighed breathlessly as if she'd run the sexual equivalent of a 100 meter dash.

"I've never come like that before," Marty replied.

"You'll always remember the first time you cum like a proper sissy," Lisa laughed.

She pulled Marty up and essentially into her lap. Reaching into his pants she fondled his cum-soaked dick fisting it slowly and using his climax juices to lube her fist.

Lisa started stroking his stiffness at a slow and deliberate pace. Just fast enough to keep him on edge but not fast enough.

Marty whined shamefully even as he pumped his hips sending his sex through the fist shuttling up and down his excited length.

"Look at you Babydoll trying to fuck my hand," Lisa whispered.

Marty was caught in a perfect storm of his own arousal. Her dark skinned hand teasing and gripping his shaft, her long fingernails and her lush and beautiful lips painted to shimmer like the stones from which she took her stage name.

"How did my cum taste?" Lisa laughed.

"It was so good."

"It was so good ...WHAT?" Lisa asked as her handjob got tighter and more torturous.

"It was so good MA'AM,"

Suddenly her hand started to stroke again and faster.

"I'll also accept Mistress, Goddess or My Queen ..." Lisa laughed.

Her thumb started teasing his head and she even used a finger from her other hand to collect a drop of his precum and feed it to him, ... then she took another drop and slowly took that drop in her mouth. Marty moaned as her finger pushed past her pillowy lips and he saw her tongue running around her invading finger cleansing it of every trace of his cum.

"Have you got more yummy cum for me Babydoll?" Lisa asked, her eyes a d dominant will burned into his consuming him and warming him all at once.

Lisa's hand continued to stroke up and down Marty's erection. Teasing more precum and occasionally swirling her thumb around his sensitive crown until, as his hips flexed and spasmed, Marty's cock erupted covering Lisa's fist in cream the color and consistency of egg white.

Lisa's fingers gathered his load and she pushed it into her mouth. Licking her fingers greedily.

"Yummy!" she giggled.

"Can I taste it?"

Lisa's eyes lit up with inspiration. "Want to eat a cream pie?" She asked him.

"Whaaaat?"

Lisa leaned forward to cup Marty's face, "Do you want to eat a cream pie out of my ass?"

Marty looked at Lisa, then her ass, then rapidly calculated his chances for something like this ever happening again based on how infrequently it had happened thus far.

"Sure," Martin answered.

Lisa fisted Marty's sex back to life. Though Martin could proudly say he had barely lost any stiffness at all. Lisa straddled Marty's lap and positioned her asshole to engulf his sex. Marty groaned as his shaft slowly pushed deep inside her warmth. Her anal muscles clenching around his stiffness with as much force as her fingers.

Passionate gasping filled the enclosed space of the cubicle. Lisa's fingers gripped Marty's shoulders, those sensuously long nails hooking onto his sweat-slick back.

She was sitting on Marty's cock yet she was very much the aggressor, riding and bouncing up and down Marty's shaft. She was fucking him, ...hard. Marty quickly realized the brilliance of her plan, as he watched her cock waving around. The eye of it pointing upwards towards his face. When her climax hit, when her futa-cock erupted with volcanic intensity and she spewed her hot mess on him, he'd very likely take her creamy load in his face.

That thought excited him; she wasn't just going to feed him his own cum straight from her own ass; she intended to glaze his face and body with her mess beforehand.

She was going to mark him, claim him-- every one who saw him from this moment onwards would know he was a hungry cumslut.

"Someone's figured out what's going on, " Lisa gasped, "you're actually getting harder."

Lisa's anus clenched even tighter and they both moaned racing towards the inevitable explosion.

"Don't you dare look away from my big black cock."

No one had ever turned him on so deeply as Lisa's girl-cock, and the urge to submit to and please this massive member was undeniable.

Not just her cock, Marty felt himself surrendering to her plush full ass. He held on to it, like he was trying to ride a bucking bronco. He watched as it rose and fell on his lap. He could easily imagine what that beautiful expanse of dark chocolate looked like bouncing on his dick, ...no dicklet.

He possessed a penis, a modestly sized one at that but Lisa had a cock. This large slab of black meat weeping precum onto his chest and stomach was what the word COCK had been invented to describe.

The date he'd told Lisa about had seen fit to text him pictures of the biker boys she'd decided to hook up with on a whim after he'd "wasted her evening with his faggot nonsense ..."

If she hadn't blocked him on every form of communication he'd probably text her right now that

"no, that pale-as-fuck thing she'd sent him pictures of for the remainder of the night was not a 'real cock' THIS WAS A REAL COCK; a real live big black futa-cock that belonged to someone who outshined her in every conceivable way."

Marty felt his erection being squeezed by her dark moist anal ring. He felt the passage, lubed by the flow of pre-cum along his length.

"It's so tight Lisa," Marty gasped, "so wet."

In fact Martin felt his own climax rushing towards him. Lisa's ass tight and strongly holding his sex, was shaking and twitching so hard he felt like he was fighting to stay in the game, not cum too quick. Her every movement dragged him towards orgasm.

Finally he felt the inevitable explosion.

"I'm going to cum," Marty huffed.

Lisa nodded, "My ass is so hungry, Babydoll," she groaned, "it wants your cum so much,"

​"I'm getting close," Lisa groaned, "come here!" she grabbed Marty's head, kissing him hard and using her tongue to dominate his mouth like his cock was penetrating her warm tight depths.

The excitement was too much. Marty groaned and felt himself exploding again his balls had somehow managed to churn up a load that shot directly into her anal depths. Lisa cried out joyfully and her own cock vomited semen all over his upper body and face.

She and Martin panted, their exhaustion written onto their sweat-slick faces. Lisa leaned forward and kissed Marty all over his face and he quickly felt her tongue licking around his mouth catching as much of his creamy mess as possible before kissing him deeply, swabbing the inside of his mouth.

Are you ready for that cream pie I promised?" Lisa giggled.

Marty nodded and again she rose from his lap, turning around Lisa presented her freshly-fucked asshole. Martin leaned in and kissed and licked at her hole scooping out beads of cum.

Lisa's moans and gasps pushed Marty to clean her anal cavity as thoroughly as possible.

Finally she turned around and grabbed his hair in a fierce grip and shoved her tongue past his lips.

"Your cum tastes even better straight from my ass." Lisa hissed between deep and dominant kisses.

Martin couldn't have agreed harder.

"So will me being back here for so long be a problem?" Marty asked mostly to give himself some recovery time.

"Things are a little crazy around here. I'm on a short leash with the manager and this isn't exactly the time to test her."

"Why?"

"My landlord is doing a reno-viction." Lisa replied, "I can't run my Onlyfans with the half-assed WIFI he wanted to install. I personally think he just wanted to overcharge for the unit."

Marty snorted, "you should move into my building. My WIFI is top of the line ...it had to be so I could do my day-to-day work. Live streaming masturbating videos and cosplay photoshoots would be child's play."

"Oh yeah you actually are a fan."

"Yeah I mean your production could be tweaked a little bit but that's nothing a quick trip to Best Buy couldn't solve."

"I'm living in a No-Tell Motel," Lisa replied, "between the fees for dancing and the motel there's not a lot left over for technical upgrades."

"You could move in with me."

"You wouldn't mind me doing shows from your apartment occasionally bringing other people back there to film scenes."

"You could always tell people that you're my findom that all the technical support and living and workspace is part of our role play scenario."

"And you don't mind the internet thinking you're a sissy cuckold bottom?"

"What matters is what you know. Do you think I'm sketchy?"

"And if I said sex was off the table?"

"Then I'll just be a guy living with an Onlyfans model as a roommate," Marty deadpanned, "I'm hardly the first person who could brag about that."

"Are you sure you really want me in your house?"

Martin held up a hand and grabbed her boob.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't have a Bible so I'm grabbing the side over your heart,"