Chasing EleMistriss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, do you think I'm a kid?" Chase countered. "Most people older than me still call me 'kid', but you never have since I've met you again as an adult. I've felt completely comfortable around you and I've felt like we were on the same level."

She paused. "Good point. No, I don't think of you as a kid and clearly," she said, gesturing to her attire, "I'm comfortable around you, too."

"Sooo, now that we've established we're both adults and neither of us is too old or too young...," he trailed off again, looking uncomfortable.

"Chase?"

He let out a gusty sigh and muted the TV. "How familiar are you with sexuality and different labels?"

"I have some experience. I would label myself as pansexual and I'm familiar with most of the definitions."

"How about demisexual," he asked.

"That someone needs an emotional connection to feel sexual attraction? Sure."

"I think I'm somewhere on the demi spectrum. Maybe the emotional connection plays into it some, but it's more that 99% of people just don't do it for me. I thought maybe I was gay because boobs were nice but not drool-worthy. But the thought of pecs and dicks didn't work either. Then I thought I must have been totally ace. As I got older, the occasional 1% would pop up, but you can imagine how infrequently that happened."

"That must have been hard, growing up thinking you weren't normal when you weren't feeling and doing the same things as your peers."

"Yeah. Bruce is the only one that knows. I used the excuse that I needed to study to get me out of a lot of questions. Plus, going to a religious college took the pressure off dating and sex. Oh, people were fucking in secret, but it was easy to hide in plain sight there. I just pretended to be extremely studious and extremely prude and moral like a good little robot."

She snorted a laugh. "I'm glad you found the silver lining. I know Chris would only pay for that school, so you didn't have a choice."

He turned towards her on the couch, bringing one knee in front of him to press against her thigh. "He did mean well. He's set in his ways, but he isn't closed-minded. In the end, I got a good education with no student-loan debt and found a way not to cave into the peer pressure of being the sexual, male stereotype."

"That's really awesome, Chase. It shows maturity beyond your years."

"So...the reason I wanted to talk about my sexuality...to be completely candid...well...recently, I've started to feel, um..." He spoke in fits and starts.

"Did something change for you?"

"Yes. And, I'm feeling a LOT of things. And it started after seeing your chat."

"Was it the power dynamic that sparked your interest?"

"The power dynamic? Oh, that you were dominating the sexy bear? Yes, that's part of it."

"And the other part of it?"

"This is the hard part. And it's really hard to get this out." He stared at his jeans and picked at a loose thread.

"Go ahead, you can tell me anything. I promise, I won't judge," she said softly.

He looked her right in the eyes. "It's you, El. YOU make me feel things. I looked at some porn with some domination..."

She slapped a hand over her eyes. "Oh god, what you must have seen! That's such a terrible representation of BDSM." Then it clicked. "Wait...ME?"

He put an innocent hand on her thigh and his warmth made her heart flutter.

"It's you. I found a more down-to-earth video where there was no leather and the woman was just commanding the man and not letting him cum. That turned me on. But the thought of us being in their shoes...it made me fly."

"Chase...I..."

"Look, I know it isn't "appropriate" because of the age gap and because you work for my father and eventually will work for me. But I've never felt these things before. And I trust that we can keep things separate. If you're even interested," he rushed on. "No pressure, obviously."

She knew she should just turn him down gently. She knew it. Really, she did. "What are you asking for, exactly?"

"Will you teach me? Show me what it's like to be with someone? Tell me what to do? Help me not be a virgin anymore?"

"But...look at me..." Ellie gestured at herself. "I'm fat. And old." And here was the difference between being confident online and being confident in person.

He cupped her cheek. "I am looking at you, El." He pointed at the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston on the TV screen. "She doesn't do a thing for me. YOU do it for me. You're beautiful. YOU make me feel things like no one has. And didn't we just have the "old" conversation?"

She stared into his eyes and all she found was earnest truth. "So, this would just be a teacher/student relationship?"

"Yes, but...I don't want to close the door on the possibility of more. I mean, we're already friends, and I have feelings..."

"My brain is shouting "NO!" as loud as it possibly can. This is such a bad idea, Chase." She could see his expression shutter and tears spring into his eyes.

"I underst..." he started

She leaned over and pressed her lips to his.

*****

Chase

Chase gasped and leaned into the kiss. This wasn't his first kiss, but this was the first time he understood the hype. Her fingers scratched into his beard and his balls tingled in response. He followed her lead and repeated the movement of her lips. Placing a hand on the side of her neck, he could feel her pulse thundering.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" he asked with a tinge of fear.

"I want to say no, but I can't." She kissed him again. "I hope we don't regret this, but I want it."

"Me, too. Obviously. I want to touch you; can I touch you?" He pleaded. Thank goodness he'd already cum several times that day or just the kissing would have sent him over.

"No." She climbed over his lap to straddle him but kept her body from contacting him as much as possible. Her hair tickled his cheek and her tongue met his for the first time.

"Please, El," he mumbled.

"I guess since it's your first time, I'll go easy on you."

He didn't take any time to think about what to do. He wrapped both arms around her large, soft body and pulled her onto his lap and flush against him. He'd explore her later. Now, he just needed to feel all of her.

"You didn't...I thought you would..." Ellie's expression looked dazed and confused as if she'd expected him to go right for her breasts.

"Wanted your whole body on me. Feels so good." He felt her whole body relax into him as she gave in.

He ran his hands down her back and gripped her ass, thrusting up without thought. "Shit...fuck....can't do that or I'll cum."

"No cumming without permission," she said before deliberately grinding down on him and attacking his mouth with a new intensity.

He whimpered. "El, please, don't...I can't..." He felt his dick start to pulse.

Mercifully, or meanly, he didn't know which, she lifted her hips to take away the stimulation. He took deep breaths to try to calm down but the warmth of her body and her scent surrounding him was keeping him on the edge.

She kissed him gently, passionately. Kissing was going to be his new favorite thing. It was so intimate. He pulled her close again and groaned at the feel of her body.

"You make me feel sexy," she whispered.

"You are SO fucking sexy. Does the sexy bear not tell you that?"

"It feels different when there's a screen between me and the other person. I can control the narrative. I can hide rolls I don't want them to see. I can change lighting and angles. I know that EleMistress is sexy, but I don't always know that I am sexy." Her voice had taken on a vulnerable tone that he hadn't yet heard from her.

He held her face in both hands. "You are the sexiest person I've ever seen. You've already made me feel what no one else ever has. No matter where this goes, promise me that you'll always show me the real you, all of you. I want Ellie and EleMistriss and any other pieces that I haven't seen yet."

Ellie touched her forehead to his. "Chase Canter, that was suspiciously romantic. What happened to the good old days of making people guess how you feel so you don't overplay your hand?"

He shrugged. "That's stupid. It's like the "Big Misunderstanding" trope in romance novels. How can I expect someone to be themselves with me if I'm unwilling to do the same?"

Her eyebrows rose. "You read romance novels?"

He visibly blushed. "I've never been aromantic. I just never got the sex part of it. And fuck it not being manly enough. I couldn't get it up for anyone, and you don't get less manly than that. In the eyes of generic society anyway."

"Mature beyond your years." She repeated.

"So, EleMistriss, what are you going to do to me?"

"I think I want to watch you cum."

*****

Ellie

She slowly slid from his lap and took a seat beside him on the couch. "Strip," she commanded, taking pleasure in his eyes widening.

"Now? Here?"

She grinned wickedly at him. "You did say you wanted it all. Shall we press the metaphorical rewind button?"

"Damn you, actually listening to what I say..." he grumbled as he stood to take his clothes off.

He revealed a moderately defined chest covered in a fuzzy mat of auburn hair. His belly was just as furry and just a little chubby. She wanted to bury her face in it. He was wearing royal blue boxer briefs that did a poor job of concealing his erection.

"These too?" he asked, gesturing to his underwear.

"Those too," she confirmed.

As he pulled them over his erection, a trail of precum got stuck between the red tip of his penis and his boxer briefs. He was a litter smaller than average with a nice curve upward that would hammer her g-spot perfectly.

"Mmm, very nice. Bring that here." She pointed to his cock.

He stepped out of his pants and shuffled over, the slight tremor in his knees betraying his underlying nerves. She leaned over and took the head of his cock in her mouth to suck off all the delicious precum.

"Fuck!" He lost his balance and caught himself on the arm of the couch beside her.

"You're delicious. Taste it." She kissed him and thrust her tongue into his mouth.

He groaned deeply, trying to suck on her tongue.

"Sit."

He straightened on shaky legs to obey.

"Pinch both nipples until it feels good. I'm not sure how sensitive you are."

"SO sensitive," he emphasized as he pinched both nipples gently and thrust into the air.

"Good boy," she commended. "Did that feel weird? Me saying 'Good Boy'? A lot of a power exchange relationship includes very candid and open communication, especially as we get to know each other, so if you really don't like something, tell me. We'll talk about safe words later, but we don't need that for now."

"Not weird. Liked it." He continued fondling his nipples and precum was once again gathering on the tip of his dick.

"Gather that precum and lick it off your finger."

"Yes, El."

He appeared to savor his flavor. She could tell his awareness was dimming and he was letting go to just feel. That was exactly where she wanted him.

"So good for me already, baby. If you touch your cock, will you cum?"

"Prob'ly."

"Thank you for being honest. Touch the back of the head with one finger and rub it in a light circle." She moved closer, took off her shirt, and pressed her bare breasts against his arm.

His head whipped in her direction and his wide eyes met hers before dipping to her hard nipples.

"El...fuck..." He whipped his hand away from his dick. "Was gonna...can I cum, please?"

"Not yet." She stood and dropped her pants to reveal her fully naked body and knelt next to him. Dipping her fingers into her soaked slit with one hand, she guided a breast to his mouth with the other. "Suck."

He latched on eagerly and fisted his hands on his thighs. She moaned and rubbed firm circles on her clit.

"Please, can I feel you? Please, please," he mumbled around her nipple.

"Put one hand on your cock, and slide two fingers inside me. You're allowed to cum."

With only a little hesitance, he found her dripping entrance and thrust two fingers inside.

"Holy shit," she ground out and rubbed her clit faster. "You're going to make me cum. Crook your fingers just a little. Shit, yes, just like that. Fuck."

"Oh my god, El. I'm...this..." he threw his head back and yelled as he came, shooting high enough to decorate his beard.

She followed right behind, shaking through her own orgasm and falling over him.

"Holy..." he panted. "And you didn't even really touch me." He ran a damp hand down her back.

"You were so good," she mumbled against the arm of the couch. Her body felt boneless.

"I don't want to move, but we're going to stick together," he warned.

She grumbled but got up to get him a warm washcloth and to clean herself up. He slid back into his boxer briefs and she put her big shirt back on.

"Come here," he told her, raising an arm. He turned the TV back up and they snuggled until midnight when he declared that it was time for him to go home.

"Come back tomorrow?" she murmured drowsily.

"Yeah. I'll come back tomorrow, Ells."

"Don't cum again tonight," she commanded. "Or tomorrow morning."

His eyes grew wide. "I've just found this and you're taking it away? Sadist," he said with affection in his tone. He leaned down and dropped a kiss on her lips before leaving, locking the door behind him from the inside.

Ellie watched him leave and pulled a blanket over her on the couch. She felt a kernel of joy start to bloom deep in her heart and tried to tamp it down with the knowledge that this was probably very temporary. This needed to be very temporary. It had disaster written all over it.

*****

Chase

Chase drove home with a smile so big his cheeks hurt. His body felt both drained and alive. His heart and mind were both giddy and content like a puzzle piece had finally slotted into place and the resulting picture was more beautiful than he could have imagined.

He got home and went straight into a hot shower, his mind naturally replaying the feel of Ellie's...everything. He washed his dick and considered jacking off...she'd never know. Before he could stop himself, his hand was gliding up and down and he was tweaking his nipples like she'd taught him. Right on the precipice of orgasm, he yanked his hands away with herculean effort.

"Why? Why the fuck did I do that? It's even worse now. Stupid, stupid, stupid."

His poor, red dick bobbed in front of him as he forcefully turned off the water and dried off. As he climbed into bed, he worried that he would be awake all night, but exhaustion quickly caught up to him and he succumbed to sleep.

Chapter 3

Chase

He woke feeling rested and with a morning boner that was due to more than physiology. Ignoring the need to pee, he looked at his phone and found a message from Ellie.

Ellie: Good morning, let me know when you wake up.

Chase: I'm awake

Ellie: How are you feeling?

Chase: Horny, LOL

Ellie: Aww, poor thing. *eye roll emoji* *kissy face emoji*

Chase: Total honesty: I followed your instructions. But I almost didn't. I stopped. My dick is NOT happy with me. *crying face emoji*

Ellie: Ohh, good boy, Chase.

Chase felt the top of his head tingle in pleasure with her praise.

Chase: Thank you.

Ellie: Take a shower and clean EVERYTHING well. Pack enough to spend the night.

Chase: Yes, ma'am.

Ellie: Ew, never ma'am. Ellie or EleMistriss is fine.

Chase laughed out loud.

Chase: Yes, EleMistriss.

Ellie: Much better. BTW, your use of complete sentences in text totally turns me on. And yes, I realize I just used BTW.

Chase: wut? u mean u dont like when ppl do dis?

Chase smiled at his phone. He hoped she enjoyed banter as much as he did.

Ellie: *angry face emoji* *vomit emoji* *cursing emoji* Just for that, you get a spanking. *wink emoji*

Chase: *crying laughing emoji* See you soon, Els.

Chase did as she requested and cleaned himself well in the shower, though he was curious about her capital EVERYTHING. Did that mean that she planned to do something with his ass? He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he trusted her. His dick apparently liked the thought of her doing anything to him and taunted him proudly.

"You and I are going to have a love-hate relationship," he said down towards his annoying cock. His cock flexed in answer. "Okay, okay, we're going."

He dressed quickly, packed a small, overnight bag, and made the short drive to Ellie's.

When she opened the door, her normally confident expression was missing and she appeared vulnerable. He wondered what had happened in the last hour since they'd shared their text exchange. Maybe that was EleMistriss and this was Ellie?

Following his instincts, he stepped in and pulled her into his arms. She melted into him and hugged him back tightly.

"What happened, Els?" he said into her hair.

"I'm really scared of the consequences of us doing this." Her eyes shone with emotion.

"Let's go sit down and talk it through." He led her by the hand to the couch and tucked her into his side.

"Are you sure you're only 22?" she asked with a voice full of skepticism.

"Pretty sure, yeah. I'm sorry; should I respond in a more age-appropriate manner? Let's not sit and talk it through. Let's go fuck and think about everything else later." His voice was light and teasing.

She pinched his side. "Shit head."

"Now that's an age-appropriate response for a 22-year-old," he countered.

She giggled. "Touché." Sobering, she turned toward him. "What if this ruins both our lives? I know that sounds dramatic, but..." she trailed off.

"Okay, let's hash it all out. What are you afraid of?"

She started counting off on her fingers. "You will damage your relationship with your father. He'll think I'm a cradle-robbing slut. I'll lose my job. I don't lose my job, but you don't take over the family business. None of those things happen, but you and I end up resenting each other and can't work together, which means that one of us has to go. Your family will hate me. I will hate myself for hurting you. I fall head over heels for you and you break my hear..." She slapped a hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

He tucked her hair behind a petite ear, grateful for the outpouring of honesty. "I hear all of those things. And most of those are valid fears. Are you saying you already want more than a teacher/student relationship? Because unless things get serious between us, I can't see most of those fears coming to fruition. I'm definitely not discounting a serious relationship with you, however."

She froze. "First off, who says fruition? Secondly...secondly...holy shit...you're right. I've already been thinking of this as more than it is. Here I go again, jumping into things headfirst and going all-in. I'm sorry. It's a flaw. You're totally right and I'm a dummy. Forgive me. This is about sex and as long as we don't tell anyone, no one will know. I mean, you've probably told Bruce and that's okay. But we should..."

He cut off her babbling with a soft kiss. "You're adorable when you babble. We have a connection, Els. You're not imagining that. That's why I'm open to something more."

"You have your whole life ahead of you. I don't want you to set your heart on me and miss out on something great. That...that's my biggest fear," she whispered.

His chest tightened. "I'm going to ignore everything wrong with what you just said. Let's take things a day at a time. I'm here for EleMistriss and a heaping side of Ellie. And when it comes time to leave tomorrow night, we'll talk again."

"Okay, that's fair."

*****

Ellie