Chasing EleMistriss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie did her best to swallow down her insecurity and put her metaphorical EleMistriss costume on. She'd just recently been wishing for someone to play with in real life. Here was her chance.

"Before any clothes come off, we need to talk about health stuff, limits, all those non-sexy, yet incredibly important details," she told him.

"Well, you know I'm a virgin, and I've never had any sexual contact before last night, so I'm negative for everything."

"I'm negative for everything too, and I haven't been with anyone since my last test three years ago."

"Three years?!"

She blushed. "Yeah, it didn't end well, and it took me a long time to find my footing again."

"Tell me about it sometime?" he asked softly.

"Sure. If you want to know." She cleared her throat. "Do you want to use condoms? I have an IUD, so pregnancy is extremely unlikely."

She could see his mind working.

"No. I don't know when I'll feel a connection to someone again, so I want to experience everything, including going bare."

"Fair enough. I'm good with that. What about limits?" she asked.

His face scrunched up in thought. "Is it fair to say that I don't know? I mean, I don't want your fist in my ass. I saw that online. And I don't want you to make me cry from pain. And I saw something with, like, a bunch of metal around this guy's dick. Like it was in a cage. I don't think I want that either."

She laughed internally. Stupid internet. "Don't worry, I'm not really into those things either. I want to make you feel good and maybe hurt so good, but nothing to those extremes. How do you feel about me playing with your ass in general?"

"It scares me a little, but I'm good with that."

"Good. What about restraints? And blindfolds? Possibly earplugs?"

"I think I'm okay with that."

"I want you to pick a safe word. That way, if there's anything wrong and you need to slow down, if something is hurting the wrong way, or you just hate what we're doing, I'll know to stop and talk to you about it."

His grin was devilish. "Fruition."

She snorted out a laugh. "Fruition it is."

"Why can't I just say 'stop'?"

"Because, in the middle of a scene, you might say stop when you don't really want to. Or, you might say 'don't stop', but I don't hear the 'don't'," she explained

"Ah, that makes sense."

"Any injuries, sensitivities, or health concerns that I need to know about? Asthma?"

"You're scaring me a little, but no," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmm, good. It looks like it likes being afraid." She pointed to the tent in his basketball shorts. "Do you have any questions?"

"Can I have you now?"

"Since you were such a good boy and told me about stopping yourself from cumming in the shower, why don't you tell me something you want right now?"

"Will you suck me?" he asked timidly.

"It would be my absolute pleasure." Giving head was one of her favorite things. Having a cock in her mouth made her feel high.

She kneeled between his legs and rubbed her cheek against his erection. Moving toward the head, she blew hot air through his shorts and his hips jerked up. She felt him start to throb.

"Ungh, this is going to be over really, really fast. Please hurry; I don't want to cum before I'm in your mouth."

"Lesson one: you tell your Domme to hurry, she's going to do the opposite." She slowly ran a single finger from base to tip through his shorts. She found the glans and gently tapped it, making him twitch.

He gasped. "Nooo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please."

"Much better." She pulled his elastic waistband down to expose his dick and balls and then rubbed her cheek on his bare skin. "Mmm, so soft." Running her lips from base to tip, she breathed on him warmly. When she reached the top, she gently took the head in her mouth.

"Ah fuck!" His fists and eyes were clenched tightly.

Very slowly, she took him all the way in and down her throat before retracting. "I can feel your heartbeat in your cock." She took each ball in her mouth and laved them with her tongue.

"Can I please touch your head?"

"Thank you for asking. You may. Just don't push me down, okay?"

He nodded, and with a gentleness she didn't expect with him being so tuned on, he ran both hands through her hair and wrapped them around her scalp.

She refocused on his dick to find that pre-cum was running down it in a stream. "Mmm, my favorite thing." She licked it up and sucked the head back into her mouth, vigorously circling her tongue against the frenulum.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit! I'm...El..." His body was bowing over her head and he was pulling her hair in pleasure. The sting felt incredible.

She pulled off and grabbed his balls gently but firmly to keep him from cumming.

He leaned back against the couch and panted wildly. "Now...I understand...the asthma question."

"Lesson two: Edging. You know what edging is, right?"

"Another word for torture?"

He had no idea. "Allow me to show you." She slurped up the rivers of delicious, salty pre-cum and took him back into her mouth, finding a slow rhythm and using her tongue everywhere. She rolled his balls in her hand before sliding her fingers behind them and pressing on his prostate from the outside.

His fingers tightened in her hair and his hips started jerking up. He tossed his head from side to side and moaned continuously.

She stopped.

"Noooo! Whyyyy?" he wailed.

She laughed. "Edging. Bringing you to the edge over and over again. Believe me, it'll be epic when you cum."

"It's already epic."

"Mmm, thank you. It's epic for me, too," she confessed. Her panties were soaked with arousal and her clit was throbbing along with his cock.

"Please, EleMistriss, may I have more?"

"Good boy. Would you like to fuck my mouth?"

"Ohhh, yes, please, please."

"Go ahead. It's okay if I gag, just keep going. I'll tap your leg three times if I need to stop. Make yourself cum. You've earned it."

He started slowly and she closed her eyes and savored being able to let go and be used, if only for a moment. His movements sped up and he became a bit more forceful. She gagged and then moaned to show him she liked it. He thrust faster and harder, grunting in time with his thrusts. She reached down into her pants and rasped her wet panties against her clit. God, this was fantastic.

"El, gonna!" he cried. "MOTHERFU........AAAAAAHHHH," he screamed as he erupted into her mouth and lodged his head in her throat.

She pulled back to get his full taste and rubbed her tongue under the head to extend the orgasm.

"Nguuuuuuh," he moaned as his body vibrated.

She stopped before he became too sensitive, swallowed his load, buried her face against his balls, and came. She felt herself being pushed back before he tackled her gently to the floor, sucked her wet fingers into his mouth, then kissed her with full tongue.

He buried his face against her neck, panting, and she stoked down his back. A few beats later, his breathing had evened out and she realized he was asleep. She laughed softly. "Typical male."

*****

Chase

Chase woke to a steady heartbeat beneath his ear and his cheek pillowed against Ellie's soft breast. And her shirt was wet. He jerked.

"Gross, boy drool..." she said in a teasing voice.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"I just savored your cum and licked your balls. I don't mind a little drool."

"Are you uncomfortable? Does your back hurt? I'm sorry I conked out on you on the floor of all places."

"Is that a dig at my old age?

"No! I..." He saw the teasing gleam in her eye. "Yes, yes, it was. Should I get you a walker or cane after I hoist you off the floor?"

She gasped in mock outrage...her eyes gave it away. She wrestled him over onto his back and grabbed his balls firmly.

"Whoa! Okay, okay! Point taken. Don't tease the old lady about being an old lady." He knew he was going to be punished, but he was having fun.

She grabbed a nipple with her other hand and twisted. He shocked himself by groaning.

She burst out laughing. "I think we've found that you like a little pain."

"Let's not test that theory!" he said with a gasp.

"Do you not remember lesson number one?"

That felt like a week ago. Lesson number one...OH! "Can we just forget I said that, EleMistriss?" he said humbly, but he couldn't keep the cheeky smile from peeking through.

"Nope!" she said cheerfully.

She lifted his shirt and pinched his left nipple while taking the right in her mouth and biting down gently. He whimpered and groaned as the pinch of pain radiated through his body down to his dick and his toes curled involuntarily. Whoa.

"Mmm, good boy," she murmured against his chest before putting her mouth on the other nipple and sucking.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me?" His whole body felt sensitized and he needed...something. "Can I..."

She moved her mouth up to his ear and nipped his lobe. "Can you what?"

"Shit, I can't think," he said, panting.

"Good, that's the point. You're supposed to be feeling." She moved to the other ear and gave it the same treatment.

Who knew ears were erogenous zones? He felt fingernails scrape the sensitive inside of his right elbow, followed by her mouth at his neck and her hair tickling his chest. Arousal pricked through him like electricity and he was lost. As she sucked gently on his neck, he started humping the air and the friction against his shorts was going to make him cum. "Fruition!" he shouted.

She stopped everything and pulled away. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He nodded, but otherwise held perfectly still and tried to normalize his breathing. "I was going to cum," he grunted. As he brought himself back under control, he grabbed one of her hands and kissed it.

"I'm so proud of you, Chase." She scratched her nails through his scalp making goosebumps appear on his arms.

He groaned deeply. "Oh...this is a totally different type of pleasure. More, please."

She laughed softly and obliged, giving him a full head massage.

"You're going to make me fall asleep again," he mumbled.

"Well, we don't want that. Are you hungry? It's almost lunchtime."

He helped her off the floor and together, they made ham and swiss sandwiches with a side of Cool Ranch Doritos.

"Want to eat on the back porch?" she offered.

"Yeah, it's beautiful outside." He followed her out and they sat at a wrought iron table in surprisingly comfortable chairs. The temperature was a perfect 70 degrees and there was a light breeze blowing. He felt content as he watched the breeze lift her hair.

"Have you ever had any issues with the people you play with online? Catfishing or anything?" he asked. He'd been curious about that.

"I try to keep my real identity a secret and those I play with do the same. It's possible they aren't who they claim to be, but it's all fantasy. I haven't gotten to know anyone well enough to let them into my real life. I've heard some horror stories though."

"I've listened to a few really mind-blowing podcasts about that." He was glad she was smart about what she shared with sexy bears.

"Me too! Have you heard the one about the woman who had a long-term relationship with the guy who was sick and he ended up controlling everything about her life?" she asked.

"And she never met him, but her family knew him so they were backing up all the weird things that didn't make sense?" he excitedly picked up where she left off.

"And then it turned out to be her cousin pretending to be the guy she was in love with?!"

"Crazy!" they both said in unison.

"What about the one where this woman was sending sexy pictures to this young guy in the military and they both fell in love..."

She finished his sentence. "And he ended up killing a man he thought was trying to take her away from him?"

"And it turned out that she was sending pictures of her 23-year-old daughter instead of her 65-year-old self and he had been sending pictures of himself from 20 years ago?!"

"So they were catfishing each other! Oh my god, I've been dying to have someone to talk about that with!" she told him excitedly.

They continued chatting excitedly and comparing their podcast histories as they finished their lunches. Chase couldn't stop staring at her and smiling.

"What, do I have mayo on my face?" she asked as she wiped around her mouth with a napkin.

He leaned over and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. "I'm just happy," he told her.

Chapter 4

Ellie

Ellie felt warmth fill her cheeks. She felt happy, too. But the happiness came with a heaping dose of anxiety. Time to take this thing back to the sexy side where it belonged.

"I see that look on your face and I'm going to do my best to get rid of it," Chase said.

Damn his perception. She put her EleMistriss face on and raised an eyebrow before standing and leaning over him, curtaining his face in her hair. She kissed him roughly, immediately satisfied with his responding groan.

"Okay, point taken, EleMistriss. My dick and I are happy to submit to you."

Leaving the plates on the porch, she dragged him inside by his shirt collar. When they reached the bedroom, she stripped and told him to do the same. Climbing onto the bed and lying on her back, she gestured for him to join her.

"You're going to learn how to pleasure me," she told him.

His face lit up with excitement and she could see his breathing immediately accelerate. "Yes, please!"

His obvious yearning lit her up inside. "For now, I'm giving you free rein to explore my body. Pay attention to my responses."

"I can do anything?" he asked.

"For now." She expected him to start at the top and work his way down. She should have known he would surprise her.

Moving to the foot of the bed, he caressed her left foot and sucked her right big toe into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. Her legs twitched and she let out a shocked gasp. No one had ever paid attention to her feet before.

He gently worshipped each toe before doing the same to the other foot. "Is this okay?" he asked with a moan.

"Uh-huh," she said breathlessly. The slightly ticklish feeling of his mouth on her toes had a direct line to her clit. She gasped as his teeth grazed her arch.

"I'm so hard," he murmured. "I've heard about foot fetishes. I think I may have that." He sucked her toes back in more aggressively than before.

"And I think my toes are an erogenous zone I didn't know I had."

He ran his nose up her leg, the scratch of his beard sensitizing every place it touched. When he reached her thighs, he sucked up a mark on each, making her twitch. She could feel the wet tip of his hard cock kissing her toes. When he hovered over her mound, she was hit with a wave of self-consciousness.

"You don't have to..."

He cut her off. "I love that you don't shave. It's like the hair is hiding a secret, pink treasure." He buried his nose into her slit and inhaled deeply. "Ohhh, holy fuck, Els."

Oh, holy fuck was right. Her legs were starting to tremble at just the anticipation of him putting his mouth on her.

He spread her gently with his fingers and licked directly over her clit. "Mmm, you're so hard. That means you're turned on, right?" He dipped a finger inside her and then sucked it off, groaning. "And you're so wet."

"Uh-huh," she whimpered.

"Fuck yes, baby." He attacked her clit with lips and tongue before rubbing his entire face in her pussy like he wanted to wear her. He groaned continuously and humped his leaking cock against her foot.

"Don't you dare cum," she gritted out, trying to maintain some semblance of control while she was completely losing her mind in pleasure.

"Your moans get deeper and your hips get wild when you're really feelin' good," he observed aloud. "And that's hot as fuck."

She arched toward him, trying to hump against his tongue. His enjoyment of her was amplifying her pleasure ten-fold. Once again shocking her, he rolled her up slightly and laved her anus with the same attention he'd paid to her clit. "Fuck...me..."

"Yeah, baby, so good," he groaned as he ran his tongue from anus to clit.

"No, really," she said with a gasp. "Fuck me."

*****

Chase

He froze and breathed, trying to fight back an orgasm.

"Chase. Fuck. Me."

He surged up and kissed her, his dick homing in and sliding into her. He buried his face in her neck and tried to take a moment to come down, but she wasn't having any of it. She wrapped her legs around his hips, grabbed his ass, and used him like a dildo. He gave in and fucked her hard, making her wail and spasm around him. Her spasms forced him into an orgasm, and he felt a primal satisfaction as he yelled and filled her with his cum.

"Don't stop," she cried.

With strength he didn't know he had, he continued thrusting. An intense, pleasurable burn settled in his balls and shot down his legs as he forced himself past the over-sensitivity. Following his instincts, he sat back on his knees and brought her legs over his shoulders. He pounded into her with passion, making her cry out and her juices trickle over his balls.

"More!" she cried, bringing her fingers down to circle her clit. "Chase! Oh my god, nobody's ever..." Her whole body vibrated, and she was reduced to animalistic grunts.

He sucked her toes into his mouth and forgot about his own pleasure as he watched her fall apart. He changed his angle slightly and her grunts became longer, her eyes rolling back in her head. Suddenly, she froze and screamed. A massive flood of liquid squirted over his belly, dick, and balls, triggering his own, second orgasm. Without thought, he pulled out and buried his face in her pussy. Soaking his face and beard, he sucked as much of his cum out as he could reach before surging up and kissing her, thrusting his tongue into his mouth. He felt primally satisfied like he'd claimed her.

As he panted, he collapsed beside her and rested his fingers in her still-wet slit. As his mind wandered over what they'd done, he stiffened. "Um, Els..."

"Mmm?"

"Was that...gross? I don't even know why I did it. I wasn't even in my head." His heart started to pound, suddenly terrified that he'd fucked this up.

Her soothing fingers ran through his hair. "No. Not gross. Perfect."

His head shot up and the looked her in the eyes. "Really?" he said in disbelief.

She pulled his head back down to her breast and continued the head massage. "Remember how I told you my last relationship didn't end well?" He could hear the vulnerability in her voice.

"Mmhmm."

"He thought I was dirty for wanting those things. He got off on me telling him what to do, but instead of just telling me he didn't share all the same kinks, he did his best to tear me down about the ones that he felt uncomfortable with. He alluded to the fact that he was doing me a favor by being with me. I told him to fuck right off, but it still did damage."

Chase wanted to rip the motherfucker's dick off for being so cruel.

"I'm sure it came from a place of insecurity on his end. People are intimidated by things that make them uncomfortable and they lash out as a defense mechanism," Ellie continued. "I hope he's matured since then, but some people don't like to step back and look at themselves objectively. They prefer instead to just blindly push forward wondering why people don't like them or wondering why they're always the 'victim'."

Chase pondered that. "I've never looked at it that way before, but I can see exactly what you mean. It takes more effort to admit when something makes you uncomfortable or admit that you might be irrational than it does to shift blame to someone else so you don't have to deal with it."

"Exactly!"

"He was an idiot," Chase said, nuzzling her breast.

"Yeah, he was. I don't fault him for not being into all the same things that I am, though. I just hate that he felt the need to put me down to make himself feel better."