Chasing EleMistriss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise to never do that," he said earnestly.

"I don't know how, but I knew that already," she told him softly. His heart fluttered in response.

"Let's go take a shower. I want to wash you."

Her breast jiggled against his cheek as she giggled. "As much as I love that idea, joint showers are never as fun in real life as they are in fantasy. There's never enough room and someone is always cold. Never mind trying to change positions."

"I don't care. I'll be cold. I just want to worship your body." For some reason, the thought of reverently bathing her filled him with a sense of floaty peace.

*****

Ellie

Her breath hitched. She was sure Chase didn't realize it, but that was such a beautifully submissive gesture. And their conversation from moments before was resonating deep in her soul. He really seemed to get it.

"Then that sounds amazing," she conceded.

He pulled her to the bathroom and proceeded to gently bathe every inch of her, from her hair to her feet. He then followed the path with his lips and tongue, worshipping her just as he promised. He paid special attention to the parts that she felt self-conscious about, like her full chin, the round of her belly, the width of her hips, and the fullness of her thighs. And the attention he paid to her toes...wow. She was no stranger to sex, but this...this was all new. These things...these feelings...they were only fictional, weren't they?

When they got out, he dried her with care, helped her dress in comfy loungewear, led her to the couch and pulled her into his arms. She sighed contentedly as his fingers ran through her hair and she listened to the thud of his heartbeat.

She allowed herself to doze lightly as a few more episodes of Friends played on the TV. Later, she made him dinner and they talked about family, laughing with stories about the antics of their respective siblings.

At bedtime, they kissed until neither could keep their eyes open.

Chapter 5

Chase

Chase woke with his hard cock between Ellie's thighs and his left hand cupping her breast. "Mmm..." he murmured.

Ellie stirred and wiggled until he slid directly into her waiting pussy. She let out a long sigh and thrust back against him.

He thrust languidly into her, feeling her get wetter and wetter around him. Letting his body take the lead, he rolled her onto her stomach and covered her completely, rutting into her and growling in her ear.

She groaned into the pillow and thrust back against him, increasing the intensity. She threw a hand back around his neck and pulled him to her.

"Fuck yes, Els." This head-to-toe contact felt insane but he couldn't resist going up onto his knees to see where they connected. He spread her cheeks to see her pretty little hole and his wet dick sawing in and out of her pussy. Gathering some of her juices on his thumb, he passed over her anus.

"Ohhh, yes, please, please," she begged.

He couldn't help but laugh. "I made the EleMistriss beg!"

A laugh burst out of her. "I'll make you pay for that later. Now put that thumb in my hole and fuck me, Chase." She groaned as he complied. "Better yet, wait..." She reached over for the side table and threw some lube at him. "Fuck my ass."

Chase's mind went blank for a moment before complying eagerly. "Do I need to prep you first or anything?"

"No, I'm good. Just go slow at first."

He eased into her ass and tried not to pop at the tight, hot pressure. This felt more intimate somehow. "You good?" he asked as he bottomed out.

She panted below him. "Go," she commanded.

"My. Pleasure." He accented each word with a thrust.

Her resulting groans were an even lower octave than before and her fists pounded the bed.

"This feels good to you?" he asked breathlessly.

"Oh...yes...hits the g-spot from another angle!" She started grinding her hips back and he smacked her ass as it jiggled. "Oh fuck! More!" she cried.

Chase had no idea how he was holding out. Even his beard was aroused at this point. Everything about sex with Ellie was so raw and uninhibited. He didn't have anything to compare it to, but he had a feeling this wasn't the norm and his connection to her was really, really lucky.

He pounded into her as hard as he could and she screamed out an orgasm, shaking and soaking his balls again. He screamed and followed her off the cliff. He couldn't resist fingering her ass afterward and playing with the cum he found there.

*****

Ellie

Wow. This connection they shared was...just wow. She felt tears prick at her eyelids. That sometimes happened after intense sex, but she felt incredibly vulnerable at the moment, and she felt like she needed to regain control.

"Why don't you go make some coffee? I'm going to take a shower. Meet me back in here, I have plans for you," she said with what she hoped was a convincing smile.

"Can I shower with you?"

"Not this time...I just...need a few minutes."

Chase pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. "I understand. Take as much time as you need."

Why? Why couldn't he whine or pout or do something immature so she could rebuild her wall? He wasn't supposed to make it safe for her to be vulnerable. That's what partners did. He was making it really hard to fight this. "Thanks," she murmured.

She stood under the shower spray and let a few overwhelmed tears escape. She breathed in her coconut body wash and let it soothe her. EleMistriss she said to herself. Be EleMistriss. She felt her confidence returning and turned off the shower before drying off.

She found Chase reclined on the bed, completely naked with his sexy arms propped behind his head. She felt his eyes rove over her and watched his dick harden. If that isn't a boost of confidence, I don't know what is, she said to herself. Aloud, she said, "Oh, good. You're ready." She rummaged through her bedside drawer and pulled out lube, a cock ring, a feather, and a curved prostate stimulator.

The look of confused fear on Chase's face was priceless. "Els..."

"EleMistriss," she corrected. "I promise, I won't hurt you...well, I won't harm you," she said with a wink.

Chase's eyes were wide, but he seemed to comprehend things. "Yes, EleMistriss."

"Very good," she purred. "What's your safe word?"

"Fruition."

"Good. This is a cock-ring. It won't hurt, but it will keep you from cumming as easily. It will also keep you hard, but I don't think that will be an issue." She gently strapped it on him and playfully slapped his cock, making it wave back and forth."

He gasped, his eyes widening further.

"Keep your eyes open and on me at all times and keep your hands by your sides unless I tell you otherwise. This will be intense."

He nodded.

"Answer me aloud, please."

"Yes, EleMistriss."

Ellie could feel herself getting wet just from his responses. She decided to share. Propping a foot on the edge of the bed, she fingered herself with two fingers and offered them to Chase. "Suck."

He greedily sucked her fingers, groaning. "More..."

"No. You have to earn it." A drop of precum pearled at the tip of his cock and she licked it off, making him whimper. "Oh, you're so easy." Taking the feather, she ran it up the inside of his thighs and over his balls.

His breath accelerated.

She ran it over his belly and each nipple, his skin twitching and his nipples hardening in response. She put the feather aside and followed the same path with her fingernails.

He let out a loan hiss and a groan. Quickly, she pinched each nipple sharply.

"Fuck! El!" His eyes closed and he threw his head back.

She popped his balls with her hand just hard enough to make them ache. "Eyes on me!"

"Argh!" he yelped. "Yes, EleMistriss!"

Just like before, while he yelped, his dick flexed and more precum pearled at the tip with the slight pain in his balls. She rewarded his response by taking each testicle in her mouth and rolling it around gently. "Knees up," she commanded. When he obeyed, she licked behind his balls and down to his hole. Her tongue traced the crinkled skin there and she lightly grazed her teeth against it.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck...why does that feel so good?"

She laughed devilishly. "It's going to feel even better soon." Straddling one of his legs and humping her wet pussy against it, she dove back between his cheeks, her tongue laving his hole and balls until Chase was a whimpering mess.

She reached for the lube and purposely did not warm it before squirting some on his hole.

"Ahh! Cold! Mean!"

"What was that?" she asked with a warning in her voice.

"I'm sorry, EleMistriss." His contrite voice was paired with eyes that pleaded for her to not stop and leave him in this state.

"Much better." She spread the lube around his hole and gently inserted one finger. He tensed but made a visible effort to relax. "Good boy. Push out against me." When he did, her finger slid all the way in.

"Oh...oh..." he panted.

She crooked her finger to tap his prostate and precum shot out of his cock and his hips began flexing.

"FUCK! What...more..." He was already becoming incoherent and was trying to fuck back against her finger.

Clearly, he was one of the lucky ones with a sensitive prostate. She added a second finger, and he groaned low and deep. His eyes fluttered shut and she didn't bother to correct him. She wanted him to lose himself in this. She slowly moved her fingers in and out, each time making sure to graze his prostate. Precum was pouring out of his dick and he was moaning and thrusting incoherently.

Leaving her fingers in place, she took the head of his dick in her mouth and circled her tongue firmly against the frenulum. Chase's whimpers reached a higher pitch and she greedily drank down every bit of precum he gave her.

She reached out for the curved prostate stimulator that would target much better than her fingers had. She slowly removed her fingers and replaced them with the toy. When it was fully seated, Chase's eyes burst open and he screamed, cum shooting out of his dick. With keening whimpers and his hips thrusting involuntarily, he begged her with his eyes. She slowly slid it in and out with more pressure and his whole body began to tremble.

"Please, please, please, can't, please..." he wailed.

She took pity on him and stopped, wanting to draw this out just a little longer. He was so hard that veins had popped out against his shaft and the head was nearly purple. She played with it by pulling it back and letting it pop forward again to smack his belly. She laughed to herself as precum was flung up into his beard.

Once again grabbing the handle of the toy, she jiggled it firmly and fucked it in and out, milking his prostate and making precum pour out of him.

"EleMis...fuck! I can't...can I please...please...can cum...please?" His voice didn't even sound like his own anymore.

She unsnapped the cock ring, took his wet dick into her mouth, and sucked. Chase screamed so loud the walls shook. Before he could go soft, she mounted him and rode him hard with two fingers on her clit and a finger from her other hand in her asshole. She was so sloppy wet at this point that obscene squelching sounds filled the room. Chase's hands landed on her hips he fucked them both to trembling, earth-shattering orgasms.

He collapsed back with her still impaled and held her tight. After catching her breath, she kissed his lips gently before going to get a warm cloth and a bottle of water. She cleaned him up and made him drink before climbing into bed and pulling the covers over them. He snuggled into her side and trembled.

"Why'm I cold?" he mumbled with a sniffle. "An' why's it feel like'm gonna cry?"

"It's called sub-drop. It's totally normal, especially after what you just went through. It's just coming down off all those endorphins. I'm right here."

"Mmkay," he responded drowsily.

It was official, she was hooked.

*****

Chase

Chase drifted in and out of consciousness. He had picked up on Ellie trying to distance herself by using EleMistriss as a shield and he wanted to talk to her about it. When he was alert anyway. He ran his hand over her belly and up to her cheek.

"Come have coffee with me?" he asked.

"Sure, it should still be hot."

They dressed and made their way to the kitchen where he fixed her coffee the way he knew she liked it. He sat across from her and looked her in the eyes.

She looked briefly uncomfortable. "What's that face for?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

Her eyes widened. "Is that a variation on the dreaded, 'we have to talk'?" Her expression looked sad. He took that as a positive

"No, baby, not at all." He watched her breath hitch at the endearment. "I get the feeling you don't think Ellie and EleMistriss are the same person."

She blinked at him, clearly not expecting that. "I...well...EleMistriss is sexy and confident. She's like being in drag."

"Okay, I can see the drag comparison. But your heart and her heart are one and the same. You ARE EleMistriss. You don't have to use her as a shield because you are everything that she is. You've just categorized one side of yourself and re-named her."

"That's...true," she conceded. "I guess it's easier to feel confident when I think I'm pretending to be someone else. It's easier than accepting myself for who I am and making myself vulnerable. And you're right, I wear her as a shield. I did that with you earlier. I'm sorry about that. I was feeling too many things and that was my defense mechanism."

Chase was amazed at her willingness to talk through this and it only solidified his feelings. He went in for the kill. "I'm falling for you. All of you. The sexy, confident part and the vulnerable part that needs reassurance. I know this seems way too fast, and it probably is. I'm not saying we should commit to each other. I'm just asking for a real chance to be yours. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I think this is worth fighting the obstacles for. This is special."

A smile was curling Ellie's lips. "It is special. As long as you don't mind an old woman bossing you around."

"Cradle robber," he said teasingly. "And you don't have to stop with sexy bears. Just include me and let me get you off when they turn you on."

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

"Really. I think it will be fun."

Her face became more serious. "I know you said this was worth fighting through obstacles. I think so, too. But this is going to be hard. My self-image issues won't magically be solved and I've lived a lot of life..." The pain on her face broke his heart.

"And I'm sure my immaturity will come through at inopportune times and I'll make questionable decisions. Plus, we're going to be working together, which means we're going to be in each other's pockets constantly. But all we have to do is say "fruition" and we'll stop and talk about it. Obviously, there are no guarantees, but there never are." He watched her face closely, his heart in his throat.

Her face broke out into a gorgeous smile. "Yes," she said simply.

Chase leaned over the table and kissed her softly. He finally felt like his life was about to start.

END

Want to see more of what EleMistriss and Chase get up to? Let me know in the comments.