All Comments on 'Chasing Faeries'

by Jorunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Davester37Davester378 months ago

This is a fun story with two interesting characters. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Good, concise story it just lacked follow-up. What happened to Texas upon his return? Did he ever come back? 4.1*

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner8 months ago

Well written story. I enjoyed the fantasy!

linnearlinnear8 months ago

Very nice, I wanted it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Davester37's comment is perfect.

I am at a loss how to rate this enjoyable little story.

JorunnJorunn8 months agoAuthor

Thank all of you for your comments. And yes, Texas will return to Norway this winter, and go Searching for Amarillo!

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

Thank you Jorunn, this was a lovely story that really touched me. Kind of sweet and a little sad. I meet a beautiful girl when I was young and we cared for each other. I was too young and stupid to have her. She was smart, beautiful, sweet and caring. I miss her greatly. The love of my life.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Sweet, fanciful story!

5

servant111servant1116 months ago

Very well done!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A beautiful story in a beautiful setting! I like the mysticism and the real faery tale atmosphere where a hardened Texan Rodeo Rider has his heart and shoulder cured and he becomes a believer even though he started out as a sceptic. This one is for the believers in these fairytales! Full mark (5 Stars) for this lovely story! Thanks for sharing your culture with us. I‘m from South Africa!

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

This is such a beautiful story. I have to give it 5 stars from Xluckylee

mitchawamitchawa5 months ago

The color of love is found in the Northern Lights, Hessdalen Lights, as they are opposite the colors of the rainbow. Love is darker than pink or purple because love is natural and thus full of awkwardness as well as tenderness. Your fantasy is in keeping with the Norwegian myths and the Texas lifestyle. A beautiful love story split between reality and the unknowable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorunn@Jorunn
A poet at heart, and writer of stories; of love, romance and nature's glories. There is some of me in all of my stories. I am a Huldra, a Shield-Maiden, and a Valkyrie. Jorunn Skaldmaer is an historical figure, one of the only known female Skaldic poets, and worked in the ...