Chasing Faeries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jorunn
Jorunn
86 Followers

I spread my legs apart, "Then come here and warm my insides too."

He was on me in an instant, his left hand resting next to my head, and his right hand controlling his massive cock. He brushes the enormous head against my vulva, and I feel hot blood surging to my labia. He moves his cock up and down, seeking an opening between the puffy lips.

"I'm not ready for you yet! Use your mouth to loosen me up!"

He understands and drops to his knees. His face disappears between my legs, and all I can see is the hair on top of his head. His hands rest upon my upper thighs, gently pulling outward. I feel his warm tongue make contact and he begins lapping at me like a wild animal, with short quick licks, drawing moans of appreciation from me. He pauses, then plunges his nose deep into me, moving up and down from my vagina to my clit, my warm flesh pressing tightly against him. I have not been with a man for a while, and this feels so wonderful.

He pulls back, "You don't smell like any woman I've ever known. You have an earthy aroma, but the scent is sweet like honey, and fresh, like a forest in springtime. Or a field of hay after a rainstorm."

"Remember, I am not like any woman, because I am not a woman."

His tongue replaces his nose, sliding in long slow motions, just touching the hood of my clit, then reversing. The bottom of his tongue drags slowly back down to my opening. I shudder, but not from the cold. My right hand moves to my breast, and I play with my erect nipple.

"Stop teasing me!" I yell. "Suck my clit!"

He moves up to my clit and begins suckling it, drawing it out further and capturing the sensitive nub between his lips. I start moaning, my entire body quivering. Deep within me, my muscles tense and relax, pulsing from his efforts, as he draws forth my moisture from within. I am ready to cum, and consider directing him to insert his cock, but I can't. This feels too damn good! "Don't stop! It feels so wonderful!"

I grab the back of his head and hold him tight against me as a primal roar leaps from my throat. Multiple spasms of a powerful orgasm wrack my body and I feel myself pushing out cum like a waterfall. Texas laps at it with his tongue, and my insides rumble and echo several more times with his thunder.

Finally, I push him away and gasp as cool damp air replaces his warm skin and hot breath. "Take me now! I am ready!"

He rises, and as he stands, the light from the orb casts his shadow against the shimmering curtain of water. No longer tentative, he guides his cock between my labia and finds my opening. I am ready and waiting for him. He enters me slowly at first, pulling back several times as he stretches my tightness, then wild, uncontrollable passion takes over and his cock plunges in. He fills me with terrific sensations as I grip his massive cock with my inner muscles and try to pull him ever deeper!

He begins pumping furiously, his slick cock gliding and pulsing deep inside me. It is his turn to moan, and I can tell he is near. I squeeze tighter against him, but he keeps his rhythm and does not slow. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" he cries, pumping his seed deep into me with each thrust. My insides explode as my second orgasm overtakes me, but I try to stay silent, so I can concentrate and remember the sound of his breathing, the gravelly sounds emitting from his throat, the movement of his body, the ripple of his muscles, and the look of satisfaction on his face.

After a final thrust, he collapses atop me, flesh-on-flesh, pressing tight, fighting for breath, warmth and love flowing freely between our bodies.

A while later, he raises himself enough to give me a long, sensuous kiss, barely parting my lips. I taste myself on his lips, smell myself on his face. The smell is of the forest, a spicy tang similar to the aroma of a green branch, freshly broken from new spring growth.

Looking into my eyes, he tells me, "That was amazing. I guess this old cowboy still has it after all."

Then, he collapses back onto me, and we remain thus, unmoving. He rests his forehead against my cheek, bathing my neck with his warm breath as he nuzzles against me.

As a Huldra, I have lured dozens of men into the woods for sex, often to the dismay of their girlfriends and wives, but there is something special about Texas. It is more than just sex. He drew me to him with his wonderful music. I enjoy his humor, and his silly attempts at dancing, and yes, I am even beginning to appreciate his stubbornness and persistence in chasing me through the forest.

***************

CHAPTER 6

***************

"It is time for us to leave the waterfall."

Inside the waterfall, it is warm and dry from the heat cast by the orb. Texas gets up and puts his clothes on, and since my tunic is now dry, I do the same.

"OK, you said later. Tell me what you did to the waterfall."

"The water runs into a rock at the top of the waterfall. It has a choice of going left or right to get around the rock and continue its path. I asked the water to make a third choice. You should learn from the waterfall when you come to the next rock in your life."

"I don't understand," says Texas.

"As a bull rider, you were going in one direction around a rock. You met the woman, and you changed for her. You decided to go around the other side of the rock. But then you found out it was the wrong path. After she left, you encountered another rock and came to Norway, wanting to be alone. You did not choose either left or right. Instead, you chose to crawl under the rock and hide!"

I continued, "To make the curtain of water, I asked the water not to go left, or to go right, or to hide under the rock. Instead, I asked it to go over the rock. You must remember that! Learn from nature. When you come to the next rock in your life, stay on the straight and true path of love, and go over the rock! Do everything you can to get over that rock and reach the other side."

"I never thought of it that way, but you are right," says Texas

I speak two nature spells, one to extinguish the orb, the other to part the waters. I take Texas by the hand and exit the waterfall, allowing it to return to its normal flow.

"Tell me about the light."

"The orb is called a Hessdalen light. I concentrate energy to form a small ball capable of producing light and heat. I do not know where the energy comes from. The energy is just there. I learned to do this from another Huldra in the Hessdalen valley."

"My grandfather used to call strange lights like this will-o'-the wisp. He said the lights would retreat if you approached and follow you if you walked away. But science determined it was just marsh gas. I'll have to check to see if there is a scientific reason for your Hessdalen lights."

"Why do you need a reason for everything, Texas? Can you not accept what is, just because it is? You ignored your grandfather's words when he told you about Samhain because he had no proof of ghosts or spirits. Am I not living proof? Do you need a reason to love someone, or can you accept love when offered? No wonder you have a broken heart! You have chosen to hide under a rock, and cannot love someone until you have proof!"

I reach up, pull his lips down to mine, and give him a kiss of love. Neither forceful nor deep, a gentle one, savouring the warm contact between our lips. "I love you, Texas".

"And I love you too!"

It is time to complete my plan to heal his broken heart, even if I must be less than truthful. I am not a faerie, but I must make him think I am. A broken heart is tricky to heal, even for a woodland spirit. His pain is not physical, but rather emotional. His pain lives deep inside his mind, where no magic or spells can reach. And just as the red deer helped heal herself, Texas must heal himself.

"I lied. I am a faerie, and my faerie ring is inside the waterfall. You entered under your power, and I have trapped your inner spirit inside my faerie ring!"

"I knew it!" shouts Texas.

I look him in the eye with a fierce expression on my face.

"Your physical body has left my faerie ring, but your inner spirit, the one with your broken heart, can never leave my faerie ring. Your broken past has disappeared forever. I have shown you a path to follow to overcome any rocks in your future. And I have asked you to accept love when offered, not to question it. How do you feel, standing here?"

"You did all of this for me? I do feel better!" says Texas. A tear falls down his cheek and joins the snuffle in his nose. "I thought it was impossible, but somehow you did it. You healed my broken heart."

"Like the red deer doe, you healed yourself. I just helped. Now, come with me! The night is young, and we will run together!"

I take his hand and we make our way up the mountain. The moon has set, and it is very dark. There is only a faint greenish glow to the north, shielded by the mountain. A multitude of stars are visible against the clear nocturnal sky. He cannot see the path, but I am patient and guide his way.

"I never knew the stars were so spectacular here. I've spent every night inside the cabin drinking whiskey. At rodeos in small towns, I would drive out on a dirt road, away from the lights, and just stop to look at the stars. This is just like the good old times, and here in Norway, they are even more amazing!"

We reach the rocky top of the mountain and see the Northern Lights. They are brilliant tonight, with enough illumination to let us easily pick our way across the mountaintop. A green aura bathes the rocks and kisses the limbs of the few small pine trees, shadows flickering with the swirling movement of the lights. Purple and blue flames dance with the green.

"The lights are magnificent," says Texas. "I didn't think you could see them this time of year."

"This is the best time of year to see them," I reply. "The nights are longer, it is not as cold, and there are fewer clouds."

"It is so lonely up here. Wild and mysterious."

"Are you describing me, or the mountain?" I ask.

"You are wild and mysterious, and I hope you are not lonely tonight."

"I can never be lonely when I am with you, Texas. Hold me."

Texas moves behind me and wraps his warm arms around me. We stand transfixed, watching the dancing lights. Texas whispers, "Let me sing you a song to remember tonight. I will borrow the tune from one of my favorite country songs. A happy one, I promise."

Vesper sky in untamed burn,
dancing flames in constant churn.

Shades of green, purple, blue,
mingle with celestial hue.

Vivid lucent glimmer,
wild, swirling shimmer.

Veiled beyond translucent glow,
stars gaze on vibrant show.

Beauty streams, eyes pan,
a vision worthy of a Huldra's hand.

I've always had a soft place in my heart for creativity, especially for artists and musicians, and I cannot help but cry. Texas is so wonderful; he has stolen my heart.

***************

Chapter 7

***************

The dancing flames slowly fade as the faint glow on the eastern horizon heralds the arrival of daylight. Texas and I stand at the top of the mountain and look out over the untamed scenery. The sun's rays have not yet reached us but are instead scattering high in the sky. It is neither daylight nor darkness. The reflected light arrives. It is surreal and possesses special magic.

I turn to face Texas and place my left hand on his right shoulder. I close my eyes, reach deep into my healing powers, and call upon the special energy within the ambient predawn light. As I feel the energy flowing through me, I open my eyes and see my hand glowing. A moment later, I am done.

"What did you just do?" asks Texas.

"Your shoulder is healed."

Texas lifts his arm and rotates his right shoulder.

"There's no popping noise and no pain! How is such a thing possible?"

"I am the warden of the forest and have special healing powers within my realm. I care for everything in the forest and can heal all, given enough time. Like the red deer doe, you are in my forest. I healed her, and now, I have healed you."

Texas wraps his arms around me as the first amber rays of sunlight reach us. The cold grey mountaintop turns brilliant orange and red, coloured by the multi-hued moss. The grasses reveal their faded browns and yellows. The sun's rays kiss several rock outcroppings, casting them in strong contrasting patterns of shadow and light. Lower on the mountainsides, wispy tendrils of cloud cling to the trees, their darkened tresses lit with grey as swirling strands twist and play. It is quiet, and even distant sounds are hushed and soft. The whole scene is a showcase of the splendor of nature.

"How can I ever thank you?" asks Texas.

"You know nothing, Texas! Go back to your home. Start living life again and ride every bull you find, you fool!"

He reaches out, runs his fingers through my hair, and smiles. "This is the first time I can get a good look at you. Your hair is so smooth and soft, the natural blonde color shines in this awesome morning light. I can stare into your pure blue eyes forever. I love the way they twinkle when you smile. Your face is perfection! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known! I've never felt so close to anyone before."

He tries to kiss me again, but I push him away. "It is dawn! Open your eyes, Texas! Like the sunrise, your spirit is moving from darkness into light. No longer a soulless grey, it has returned to a world full of vibrant living colour!"

I point down the mountain, "Your cabin is there. It is time for me to leave you."

"You healed my broken heart, and now you are breaking it again," says Texas.

"You should know that a Huldra and a human can never have a life together, no matter how much they love each other. Winter is coming, and I have much work to do to prepare the forest."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I can never leave the forests here in Norway."

"That fact is just a rock, and you have taught me what to do when faced with a rock. I will stay on the true path of love, go over the rock, and come back at this time next year to look for you. How can we find each other?"

"When you return, keep your senses open and let your imagination guide you to the most likely spot. Bring your guitar. Sing love songs from deep in your heart, and I will find you."

"What if I miss you so much I must return earlier?"

"If you had listened to your grandfather, you would know what to do. Look for me at tween places in tween times."

"What does that mean?" asks Texas.

"Where did you first see me?"

"You were dancing on my fence."

"Your fence is a tween place, a boundary between your cabin and the forest. Tween places are shared between two places, yet belong to neither. Any place in the natural world that is neither one place nor another is where I will be. Look for me between here and there. A place between sun and rain, where one energy ends and another begins. Where streams divide, shadow meets light, and water meets land."

"And what is tween time?" asks Texas.

"We met last night at tween time. Samhain and Alfablot are times marking the end of the growing season and the beginning of winter. Look for me when the bird cherries bloom, marking the days between the end of winter and the arrival of spring. You saw me last night at twilight, between night and day. We are parting now at dawn. Midnight is also a tween time, neither one day nor the next."

Texas leans down and kisses me. A kiss of passion. Long and deep. One that he knows must last him until we meet again.

"Hey, I just realized I don't know your name."

"I cannot tell you my real name. Names are powerful in the spirit world. If you knew my name, you could control me. I will not allow any man to do that."

"You keep calling me Texas. Can I make up a name for you?"

"If you would like."

"It is morning, so I will call you Amarillo. It's from the name of my favorite country song, "Amarillo by Morning". It tells the story of a rodeo cowboy traveling all night to a rodeo in Amarillo. Along the way, he reflects on his rodeo life, including broken bones, lost love, and poverty. But he doesn't regret his life because he is free."

"That sounds like your life, Texas. Your spirit has traveled all night with me, you have reflected on your own life, and now, this morning, you are free."

"You have done so much for me, Amarillo. Is there anything I can do to thank you?"

"I have two requests. First, go to your grandfather and honour him as you should for Samhain and Alfablot. Tell him about me. Let him know that faeries and woodland spirits are real. He will be pleased. Then, come back to me someday, Texas. Give me another night like the last one. A night to cherish forever. I am going now. It is best if you do not see me leave. Turn around and count backward from 10."

"10, 9, 8, 7"

And I am gone!

*****************

One week later

*****************

I miss Texas, and return to the cabin, hoping he is still there, but he has gone. I find a lovely drawing on the door that he must have made. There are sketches of both our faces, with some strange symbols underneath.

I take the drawing with me, return to the same waterfall, and use a nature spell to separate the waters and go inside. I know the paper will not last. I cannot carry the drawing with me, and I have no place to store it. I look at the smooth rock at the back of the waterfall and have an idea. I say another spell, asking the rock to form the same image as on the paper, meaning it will last forever. The rock finishes reforming, and I hold up the drawing to offer thanks.

Strange symbols lie beneath our two faces, but I cannot understand them. I assume they are English, a language I can neither read nor write. When Texas returns next year, I will ask him what they mean.

I L O V E Y O U A M A R I L L O

I walk out from beneath the waterfall and let it return to its natural flow. Texas left his broken heart under the waterfall, but now I know it won't be lonely. At least until next year, a piece of my heart will rest here with his.

***************

The End

***************

Author's Notes:

The Huldra is a beautiful and seductive forest spirit from Norse mythology. The Huldra is known to have long blond hair and lives in the forests and mountains of Norway. Huldras appear as women but have cow-like tails until they can seduce many men, then it goes away. She can grant rewards to those who please her, or misfortune to those who do not. When she chooses a man to seduce, often by using the power of song, he is sometimes never seen again. A tourist railroad near Aurland (northeast of Bergen) stops at the magnificent Kjosfossen waterfall, and visitors can hear music and watch a red-clad Huldra dance near the waterfall. If you wish to see the Huldra dance in the mists of the Kjosfossen waterfall, there are several videos on YouTube.

The Hessdalen lights are a luminous phenomenon that occurs regularly in the Hessdalen valley, southeast of Trondheim. The lights are free-floating balls of varying sizes. They can be bright white, yellow, or red, and may appear over the horizon or near ground level. Science has been unable to explain them, and theories include cosmic energy, distortions in Earth's magnetic field, tectonic strain, UFOs, and mirages. Or, it perhaps a Huldra needs light, and gathers the energy to form one? You can see videos of the Hessdalen lights on YouTube.

Jorunn
Jorunn
86 Followers
12