All Comments on 'Chasing Harper'

by LCBaker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
exorcidexorcidabout 5 years ago
Interesting

I have not read your previous work so I've got nothing to compare it to but this is shaping up to be a rather interesting story with the potential to be great. Although I had no problem with the overall flow of the story, since you failed to provide a timeline between some scenes it did take me a few seconds to catch up. I did notice also that you mixed up the names a few times calling Harper, Rae and Liam, Sean along with I few minor errors in grammar and spelling but nothing too detracting. Not a huge fan of love triangles because they tend to get messy if not handled properly but it's your vision so do your thing. Let's hope it wouldn't be that much of a wait before the next chapter.

bwwm4mebwwm4meabout 5 years ago
Don't mind the haters

As a fellow author i can tell you that you will always have them. They usually hide behind anonymity because few of them have enough courage to sign their name to their criticism. Take anonymous criticism lightly, it's your story to tell not theirs.

I for one gave this five stars. This is the sort of story i read Literotica for, and i am looking forward to where you take it next. Keep up the good work. You are off to a promising start.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 4 years ago
I like it

There were a few grammatical errors and places where the names weren't changed, but it didn't detract too much from the story. Please continue!!

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
Chasing Harper

Off to a good start for me, keep going

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Oof, I really hope she doesn't end up with that cheater. Shipping levi and Harper! All the way <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Don't get into rape...

especially when the rapist POS doesn't get punished immediately. Having Levi witness it & fuck the prof up, stopping the rape would have made it an allowable plot twist, almost rape, but no Levi, no good.

You make it seem like it's OK to rape someone because they react sexually. That is messed up & not a good message to be putting out.

You need to seriously take a look at your perception of women, if you can't see the tacit approval of jealousy provoked rape in your work.

Too bad negative stars aren't possible.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLCBaker@LCBaker
8 Followers
Hi Guys! Its me LC. I used to go by the name LolaCaroline in my younger days, lol, when I first started writing on Lit. I had a two part story with a small following. It was called Blueberry Pancakes. The story was young and a bit underdeveloped, so I decided to delete the ol...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES