Chasing Harper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCBaker
LCBaker
8 Followers

She ducked underneath his arm, walked to the front of the alley, and grabbed her clutch. Feeling Liam's presence behind her she turned around and looked at him.

"Harper, listen I love you and I refuse to give up on us. Baby just give us a chance again, please," begged Liam.

"Just leave me be please, I'll find my own ride home, have a good life Liam."

She walked out of the alley and let the tears fall, she couldn't stop them, because all she really wanted was him.

Liam refused to let her leave like this, following her to the end of the alley he saw her texting on her phone for ride, texting his Uber from earlier, the guy said he could be there in 8 minutes.

"Harper?"

Harper clutched her chest in surprise, for such a large man he was relatively light on his toes. He could be quite undetectable.

"Profe— Liam, please," she corrected herself to make sure she didn't call him by his professional name, she saw his eyes flash darkly for a moment.

"Look, I won't touch you or talk to you, the Uber will be here in 8 minutes, I just want to make sure you get home safely, alright?"

She was tired of arguing. She texted Sofia that she had an emergency and got a Uber ride home. She shivered as she put her phone in her clutch, she wasn't sure if it was the cool weather or Liam's presence.

Liam could feel Harper shivering although she'd never tell him she was cold, shrugging off his jacket he slipped it on her shoulders, he could tell she wanted to protest but held her tongue.

They stood in silence, looking up Liam saw the silver Camry, his Uber driver was here.

Harper and Liam quietly got into the car, she slid all the way to the side of the car making sure not to touch him, her house was about 30 minutes away so they had a good ride ahead of them. She was still pretty stoned and a bit sad by tonight's ordeal. Before she knew it, her head began to drop as she leaned back against the seat, sleep finally winning the internal war she was going through.

Liam saw Harper quietly doze off, he wanted to touch her and run his hair through her long thick tresses like he used to when she would spend nights at his place. The car came to a stop at the red light and Harper leaned down the seat falling onto his side of the car, he figured she would have woke up but she didn't, she just simply curled herself into a ball on the seat, and placed her head in his lap. Liam lightly ran his hand through her pretty loose curls, content to be like this with her again.

***************************************

Harper jolted awake when she felt Liam slightly shake her letting her know she was home, she bolted upright, opened her clutch and tossed a ten dollar bill his way, "umm..thanks for the ride Professor Hunters," she said quickly as she tried to climb out of the car. Liam roughly grabbed her wrist forcing her eyes to meet his. He could see her pleading with him mentally as he drank her in, finally kissing her hand softly, he placed the ten in her palm and let her go.

Harper ran to the front door, unlocked the lock and let herself in, she quickly locked the door back and slid down the hard wood. Tears stained her cheeks, and a strangled cry left her lips. Sniffling she wiped her face in her jacket, only realizing it wasn't hers, it was Liam's.

************************************

Levi searched all over the club. He had to find her, she ran away so quickly when that guy came out of the bathroom he was a bit stunned. She was different though. He knew it, he didn't know what it was, but he felt something. Yeah it sounded pretty cheesy, don't get him wrong, but he felt it, he felt the current, and he just knew she felt it too. So that was it, he needed to find Harper.

I hope you guys enjoyed my new updated version of Blueberry Pancakes aka Chasing Harper, I've been gone for quite some time now, I'm sorry about that. Life happened and writing fell to the waist side. I've deleted the old chapters because I want to start from the beginning and give you guys a great story. I hope you stick it out with me.

Peace and Love

LC

LCBaker
LCBaker
8 Followers