Chasing Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one the runners checked in at a front desk staffed by a fellow bareneck. A simple scan of the tracker and they were told which room was theirs before being corralled once more by one of the new team of handlers.

"The time is now 1400 hours...or 2pm for the blank faced sluts among you. You have two hours to spend as you wish then from 1600 to 1800 you will be prepared for the showcase. Lingerie will be provided, slaves will be available to prepare your makeup and hair. At 1900...again...7pm for those still lacking a brain you will be guided by handlers to the hall for inspection by the hunters."

One of the women raised their hand. "I'm sorry, you said....lingerie?"

The handler looked at her for a second, mild confusion behind his eyes. "Some runners have chosen to appear naked before, I suppose. It is not, however, mandatory. You are still technically freewomen, and therefore they cannot fuck you without permission." His brain caught up with the question seemingly. "Simply put, slut, you're here to put on a show before one of those lucky hunters puts a band around that neck and takes that pert little backside of yours and fucks you so hard you scream for a week. You don't get into the showcase unless you've been prepared for it, and as said non-attendance means withdrawing from the hunt. Personally I don't care if you're in lingerie, you've got your tits out, or you spend the entire thing ramming a dildo down your throat to prove you've got no gag reflex...I just care that the right pussy is on display, and management are happy you're selling yourselves to the hunters." he paused, inviting further replies but got none.

He continued, "Now, if there are no further questions you have two hours to use as you wish..."

12