St. Albert's School For Girls - 01

Story Info
19 year old Becky learn the value of proper positioning.
1.6k words
3.87
41.7k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of all Becky Winston hated Victory position. No matter how hard she practiced it was a struggle for her to get it right. She regretted ever signing up for the posture improvement program.

Like all of Becky's positions it was performed on a 4 inch wide balance beam that was only as long as her spine. Her head dangled downward while she held her outstretched arms at a 90 degree angle. Her perfectly toned legs and pointed toes mimicked her arms as she held them up towards the ceiling.

At Saint Alberts all positions were assumed in the nude. Judges and observers could readily see how almost every one of Becky's muscles were tensed to the maximum. An electrified butt plug notified her whenever her ass crack stayed from perfectly vertical. The notification came as a strong electrical shock deep in her beautifully round and muscular ass. The shock produced a series of convulsions that made Becky want to scream at the top of her lungs, yet she managed to remain almost silent.

Silence during position drills at Saint Alberts was a requirement not to be violated in the smallest way. Like all her classmates Becky earned five with the single tail for each audible utterance. On her first day of drilling Becky had groaned and grunted practically non stop the entire session, earning her a maximum whipping. Which was repeated because Becky had failed to count her strokes out loud. Girls at St. Alberts were expected to know the rules. Strokes only counted when a girl counted them out loud.

Becky's boyfriend, if you could call him that, had selected her at nude auditions. At 19 she looked like a barely pubescent young girl with not an ounce of fat anywhere on her toned and slender body. Her ass was firm and round from years of sumo squats that she thought were for gymnastics. Her tits sat high and tight on her chest and you could bounce a quarter off her spectacular abs. The perfectly defined tan lines on her tits and ass made Becky feel more than completely exposed, like going into negative numbers. McMichael, the aforementioned BF, loved to grab double fist fulls of her shiny long black hair when it came time for facefucking her on her knees.

But today was all about Victory position. As she had balanced with arms and legs spread in her pose McMichael lathered her pussy and asshole and began to shave her smooth. As he removed her last line of defense McMichael alternated between stroking Becky's clit and plunging his finger deep in her ass. Once the last few hairs were picked out McMichael activated her butt plug and inserted it where it belonged. He turned on the sixty minute timer as Becky's position practice officially began.

He moved to Becky's side. With his right hand he cupped and squeezed her pussy, at times running a finger up and down her slit or working inside her with two fingers in the classic bowling grip. He would gently caress between her legs to increase her arousal. Without warning he would slam his hand on her crotch hitting both pussy and butt plug, making her exhale explosively. His left hand gently caressed her tits, or firmly gripped her neck until she felt like she would choke. And all the time she struggled to hold Victory position. A term with some irony to it because of course it was McMichael's victory over her. There was nothing victorious about her submission and humiliation.

McMichael flicked Becky's clit with his finger and then pinched it as hard as he could. Then he moved to the head of the beam. He caressed Becky's face and gave her tender kisses while shocks went off in her ass. St. Albert girls were required to show love and affection at all times, but especially during drill sessions. She kissed him back with tender lips and then locked her tongue against his. Now McMichael straddled her face, unzipped his pants and showed her the gift she was about to receive. He pressed his thumbs into her cheeks, opening her mouth and filling it with his long thick cock. Her throat would not be empty for long.

As Becky held her legs spread to the world McMichael turned up the juice from the butt plug and set it to steady pulse. Every 5 seconds her ass would feel like a lightning strike inside and her entire body would tense. Her screams were muffled by McMichael's cock which saved her from earning penalties. Later she would be instructed to show gratitude to his cock in the best way possible.

McMichael reached behind him and began slapping Becky's pussy, then rubbing her lips against each other. He stuck two fingers inside her and pussy grabbed her with all his might. He put the plug on continuous fire, grabbed the back of Becky's head with his free hand and drove himself deep into her throat as she tried to cry out. He slowly face fucked her as he went balls deep in her mouth over and over and over. He ground the heel of his hand against her clit, sending her into a convulsive body shaking orgasm for all to see. Becky's mouth and throat were velvet around his cock as he drove deep in her throat and deposited his load.

McMichael climbed off of Becky and zipped himself up. He gave her some tender kisses, slapped her pussy hard, and hit pause on the session timer.

As for Becky... only 30 more minutes to go. With her session paused she dropped her arms and legs, letting her entire body go slack. She thought back to her first week at school, when it all seemed just as advertised. A personal aide accompanied her to each class carrying everything she needed, just as promised in the school brochure.

Becky and friends wore beautiful high waisted white frocks made of the finest cloth. She took wonderful classes on subjects like narrative skills, memorization techniques, game theory living by old fashioned values and understanding social standing. PE classes that promised improved flexibility combined with strengthened muscles.

At the end of her trial week Becky insisted to her parents that St. Albert's was the place for her. A place at St. Albert's was highly sought after. Gaining admittance required her entire family to sign the four year commitment under penalty of forfeiture. Her father, her mother and her three younger sisters had affixed their names to the school contract. With a flourish of the school-provided fountain pen, Becky added her signature to the rest. Once signed in, the entire family was committed to Becky's four year program.

Only in week two did Becky begin discovering what the school was really like. A portal led from the the trial school building into the real St. Albert's campus. Becky's nightmare was just beginning. Inside the portal Becky had been photographed and videoed for her school ID. She was measured for school uniforms which were immediately 3D printed. Along with the other nine members of her cohort, Becky walked eagerly and confidently to the last stop of the portal. It was a completely glass walled enclosure. Through the windows she could see what looked like the entire school population waiting to greet them.

There were ten 3 foot diameter circles painted on the floor. Foot prints showed each girl exactly where to stand. Each girl stood in her assigned place. A gong sounded and the circular platforms elevated 10 inches above the floor. A fine mist wafted down from the ceiling. A mixture designed to react with the school provided white frocks. As the moisture penetrated the dresses first turned transparent, clinging to girlish bodies. A large cheer could be heard from the all male school staff and the designated boyfriends.

A second mist filled the room and dissolved the frocks completely. Becky and friends stood nude and motionless as each platform rotated. It was nude audition time as ten designated boyfriends entered the room and began to examine each new student.

As she was poked, prodded and handled Becky thought of the Rules Contract she had signed. "As a St. Albert's girl I am completely responsible for knowing all my rules and following them in every detailed way. Consequences for violations shall be at the discretion of the school's appointed delegate."

McMichael took his turn with Becky. He stood behind her and cupped her tits before squeezing her nipples until she started chirping in pain. Turning her sideways he cupped her pussy with his left hand while he squeezed her cheeks and fingered her crack with his right.

"I'll take this one," he announced in a commanding tone. He confirmed his choice by sliding two fingers each into Becky's pussy and asshole and lifting her into the air.

McMichael set Becky down and removed his fingers from her holes. He picked up the metal ass handle and inserted the hook deep into her anal passageway. The handgrip nestled against the small of her back. From now on Becky would be escorted by ass hook and handle everywhere she went.

A voice brought Becky back to her present predicament.

"Becky Winston! What is the rule for timeouts on Victory Position? You have no idea, do you? Assume the Victory Position!"

Becky remained silent. She had never learned this rule. She had learned not to guess. Incorrect answers brought double and triple corrective measures.

McMichael stood between Becky's legs and opened the flap of his pants. He put the spike sheath on his cock and put it's tip at the entrance to her butt hole.

As Becky felt cock go deep inside her she learned the rule she had violated. Proper conduct during a timeout required that she open her legs to the max and put her hands between her legs, spreading her pussy lips and exposing her slit to everyone watching.

As he went balls deep inside her and raked her butthole with the 1/4 inch spiked McMichael reset the timer to zero.

"Becky," he said. "We will start all over from the beginning."