Chasing Paradise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, Ja-"

Her please were interrupted as the first cock was rammed down her throat. Pussyhound saw she was going to be in for an pleasant time as within seconds all her fuckholes were full, and any area going unfucked was being slapped senseless. Shaking her head pussyhound started to gather up and re-don her clothes but stopped as the volunteer approached her.

"You know, I have a great memory for faces. Weren't you the woman chasing me before I managed to finish the hunt last year?"

"This...." Pussyhound sighed, it was still force of habit to refer to herself in the third person. "I was, yes."

"Gods, you are spectacular. If you weren't over 30 I'm willing to bet Dickie would have put in your reserve price on the registry, and asked if you'd surrender early. The name's Jacinda, by the way." she said as her eyes caressed Pussyhound's body.

"Well, Jacinda, I'm very grateful your husband would like nothing more than to rape a much younger version of me. But I've no intention of going back on the market when my band unlocks." Pussyhound snapped back, pulling on the powder blue coloured combat trousers she preferred to wear now her holes didn't have to be accessible 24/7.

"Good for you. Good for you. Well as you're so focussed then perhaps when you're off the clock later I could offer you and your partner..." she said looking at Glimmerslut, "...something towards your freedom fees. Nothing much you understand, just a little show for my husband of exactly what two bluepuss can do to a poor defenceless struggling bareneck." said Jacinda, feigning the poses and fluttering her eyelashes as she was exactly that defenceless.

"You want us...to come to your room, and what...fuck you insensible?" asked Pussyhound, quizzically as she pulled her matching t-shirt over her head.

"Possibly before we all suck my husband off, yes."

"You are truly insane."

"No...Pussyhound was it? I have good survival instincts. I don't keep my neck bare by submitting to my husband every night and letting him bugger me until he gets tired. I make sure he gets to see me humiliated, raped, and then yearning for his cock while he fucks someone else. I make sure every time he fucks me it feels like he's had to fight to beat me. I figure some Bluepuss raping me in front of him might be entertaining."

"No deal, sister. I have enough memories in my head of dealing with 'subjects' at the BFA to last a lifetime. You don't want to experience even 5% of what some of those women endured.

"Three thousand. Each."

Glimmerslut whined quietly, looking Pussyhound in the eye.

Jacinda half turned and angled her head at Glimmerslut questioningly, "What the hell was that?"

Pussyhound smiled, "Don't mind her, she was part of the K9 unit. Puppy patrollers. They take a lot longer to adjust to life after being a Slavecop...if they adjust at all." Pussyhound ran her hand gently over Glimmerslut's hair, and the blonde closed her eyes in bliss, nuzzling the hand in return. "Fine. Three grand each, although I want that in writing from your husband. We're off the clock from nine this evening." Pussyhound reached into one of her trouser pockets and proffered a business card from the holder within.

The cards weren't anything fancy, just enough for clients to get her details. Simple black lettering across the centre read "Gemma 'Pussyhound' Chaser, SA Grade 7 (ret.) - Private Pussyhunter (licenced), female subjugation expert, teenbreaker, and puppygirl trainer". Below were her business contact details.

Jacinda studied it for a second. "Well you do have quite the resumé. Excellent. It's Room 107, by the way. Don't forget the Koksticks...my husband will expect them."

12