Chasing Paradise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now hold still, cunt, or else this might get messy"

Her breathing was laboured behind the pacifier. Jacinda tried her best to struggle out of the way of the needle but it was far too late. The first needle pierced her left nipple and she let out a gargled scream. The pain felt unbearable, there was a wildfire running through her body, every vein and nerve screamed at her like she was being torn apart limb from limb. Her heart beat so fast it felt like it was going to burst inside her chest. Pussyhound left Jacinda like this for some minutes; she willed her heart to slow down so she could calm herself, but whatever it was that was racing through her veins made it impossible. A smirk crossed Pussyhound's face as she leant in once more.

"What you're experiencing right now is what thousands of fluffers experienced. You feel like your chest is about to burst, every other sensation is pure agony. Every Agent-slave has to experience this at the SEFR just so we know exactly how to get a fluffer into the right mental shape to tell us their secrets. Everything we do to flighty little bitches like yourself has been done to us as well. Of course, the problem is that you're only at a half dose right now. Let's try for the full one."

Agonised as she was Jacinda was also pumped full of adrenaline. She struggled desperately and uselessly at the restraints as the second syringe neared her other nipple, not that she could bend her head enough for a clear view. She knew now there was no hope she might have an easy time of this. She looked Pussyhound in the eyes as she wriggled, and saw behind the smirk a cold professionalism. This cold professionalism did not stop her, however, from gently placing Jacinda's nipple between thumb and forefinger to steady it, rolling it ever so gently between the two before sending in the second needle.

Nipple play that would normally have been highly erotic, and something that caused Jacinda to moan in pleasure now forced her to convulse against her bindings, eyes bulging, a strangled scream dying in her throat. With the second injection she could now do little more than writhe while her mind attempted to block itself from the waves of adrenaline and pain. Every push against the restraints felt like a fresh wound, but she could not stop herself as her heart thundered in her ears, almost drowning out Pussyhound's less than soothing commentary on what was happening to her.

"Cunt....cunt....look at me...look me in the eyes....you need to concentrate or we'll really hurt you..."

Jacinda couldn't stop struggling, but the words brought her mind back for a second. She knew she couldn't pass out from this, but she wondered just how much her body could take. Her eyes loosely focussed on Pussyhound with a third syringe, a differently coloured one. Amidst the pain she wondered what fresh hell this was. What torture she'd be subjected to.

"This, cunt, is Sensitex...now you might be thinking you can't suffer any more pain than you are in right now, but don't worry, this isn't aimed at that, far from it..."

Jacinda felt Pussyhound's hand on her inner thigh, followed by a gentle brush of fingers between her labia. She shuddered slightly. It was the one touch so far that hadn't brought her agony.

Pussyhound continued "Sensitex is an odd blend of chemicals the SEFR have kept the formula to. It is particularly effective at female control. Too many uses, or too high a dose..." Pussyhound gently played with Jacinda's labia once more and it was like the pain began to float away for a second before crashing back in. "...and it becomes permanent. But for you...it might only be a few hours." Jacinda felt her clit being exposed, and came to a realisation of what was about to occur. She made shrill sounds and attempted to move up the table away from the needle but chained and restrained as she was there was little by the way of resistance for her to make. As a last desperate move she strained to look at Dickie, tears in her eyes, begging, imploring with them to make this stop.

"Wait!"

Jacinda felt the tip of the needle resting on her vulnerable clit. Liquid fire coursed her veins. Dickie practically threw Silkytits to the floor and approached Jacinda as she trembled naked and in pain.

"Jacinda, my darling slut wife. Do you want me to stop this, free you, end the pain?"

Jacinda nodded as hard as she could with the full length and girth of the pacifier down her throat. Tears flowing from her eyes.

"Then, maybe, Jacinda, you shouldn't have volunteered to be our little fluffer for the evening should you?" for a moment Jacinda was confused but that confusion was met with an almighty slap across the face from Dickie that made her feel like her head had been ripped clean off. Her heart roared in her ears as white lightning echoes of the slap crackled around her cheek, stinging and burning with equal measure.

She watched Dickie turn to Pussyhound "So...this Sensitex what does it do?"

"Well, Master" answered Pussyhound, her tone much softer and submissive than with Jacinda, "it contains a special grade of girlheater...a kind of high level aphrodisiac but when injected clitorally it chemically prevents orgasm. She'll be so horny she can barely think, let alone control herself but completely unable to cum. Two weeks of doses and the brain begins producing the cocktail itself. We used to use it all the time on Fluffers who were released for community service before mandatory brain wiping and ragdolling became a thing. That way we knew despite endless fucking they'd never feel a moment's pleasure. A dose this large should merely keep your cunt on edge and drive her mad with it."

"Well, why don't you make sure she gets the full force of it...and we'll see just how unable to cum she is."

Jacinda lacked the energy to scream as the needle was inserted. She barely felt like there was an emotion left to bleed out. It took only moments for the new drug to take effect. A gentle heat spread itself around her pussy but it was soon a roaring inferno between her thighs. She wanted to touch herself to relieve the growing feeling, she could feel herself swelling, and blushing between her thighs.

In seconds Pussyhound was in her, fingering her, manipulating her g-spot in a way no man or woman ever had. She tried to be angry. This fucking bluepuss didn't deserve her. The girlheaters were doing their work, it took mere seconds her to feel like she was about to cum...and then there was nothing. Her orgasm slipped away from her, leaving her with the same burning, the same longing. A crop flicked out across her tits, the first few seconds were agony before once more the girlheaters turned the sensation into a passion she could not ignore, especially not with Pussyhound's fingers exploring deep inside her.

Dickie laughed. She almost smiled behind the pacifier until she realise he was laughing at the fact he'd seen her confusion as the orgasm she needed was taken from her. "Oh now that is good. So no matter what she's not going to cum?"

Still three fingers deep in Jacinda and building her up once more Pussyhound answered "Yes, sir, for the next 3-4 hours."

"And you say you can drive her mad by bringing her up to the brink of orgasm and back down hundreds of times by then?"

"Second nature for a slavecop, sir, either of us could do it in our sleep." answered Pussyhound.

"You know I was hoping you'd say that."

--

Pussyhound watched as Dickie threw a flogger to Glimmerslut. "Make yourself useful," he said, "I want my wife's tits a beautiful glowing red."

Glimmerslut gleefully flexed the flogger and went to work. Pussyhound knew the woman's pain centres would be overloading about now with little she could do to stop. BFA scientists had been specifically cruel with the inclusion of adrenaline and a few other choice blo-blockers preventing subjects from passing out. Thin lines of reddening spread across the Jacinda's breasts as muffled screams came from behind the mask, and her wild eyes searched animalistically for any hope of escape.

There was no hope of escape, not for any woman, not from the BFA, not from the slavecops. Pussyhound felt a hand on the back of her head. Her aggressive fingering of the bitch paused for a second as she was conflicted. She knew it was the man's. It felt so right as he gathered a fistful of hair, but she was a blueneck now, less subject to the whims of men. The various Master-Agents she'd served alongside and under had violated her more times than she could count, and now that she found herself at the whim of this overly-monied husband who seemingly wanted his wife to suffer it almost felt like going home.

Her head was thrust forward as expected, landing squarely between Jacinda's thighs. "Go on then, make sure you get the job done properly, fingers and tongue. She deserves your very best."

Hungrily and silently Pussyhound began to lick and slurp at the pussy in front of her. It never ceased to amaze her that her body almost obeyed male orders and acted on them before her mind consciously registered them. Her conscious mind did registered the next part, though, as her shorts were peeled down, and her ankles kicked to a wider, lower stance.

This too was part of the job, she thought. How many times had she been fucked in the ass while torturing a woman. That didn't mean she had to like it. "Now then, Bluepuss, let's see if the tales of the BFA keeping all the best tail for themselves are true."

Pussyhound felt him enter her with force and speed, pushing her nose into the pubic mound of the struggling Jacinda, now completely out of her mind, struggling harder as pain and pleasure washed over her at such a rate her brain couldn't even really feel either any more. The day she'd graduated from the SEFR and her black band had been replaced by blue she thought she was beyond this. It turned out that when it came to torturing women, and being violated herself the only real difference was that now she got paid for it.

Knowing that Dickie couldn't see her, and that Jacinda was past caring she let out a single tear as he kept thrusting, forcing her face ever deeper between his wife's thighs.

12