Chasing Paradise Ch. 10

Story Info
Jacinda discovers the real reason her husband keeps her.
4.6k words
4.55
5.4k
1

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Free Time III

The Hotel Yorotani - Room 107 (One Day Before the Hunt)

Jacinda stood in front of the bathroom mirror in the relative stillness of the early morning. She was drenched in sweat, her legs wobbled uncertainly underneath her. She was breathing heavily while grasping both sides of the free standing sink, her gaze a thousand yard stare somewhere far beyond the plughole. She dared a glance at the mirror in front of her.

Her tight braid had stray hairs at every angle, and the hair on the top of her head was plastered down, soaked with the familiar mixture of sweat, spit, and cum. The blue-purple makeup around her tired eyes now ran in rivulets past her chin, and her lipstick was more a suggestion as one or two slaps from a slavecop seemed to have had the combined effect of smearing some of it across her cheeks, and removing the rest..

Had it been worth it, she thought? She'd expected something a lot lighter but her dear husband had made sure she received the works whether she wanted it or not. She was broken, inside and out. Her muscles ached deeply, ready to cramp or collapse at any second. She took a deep breath, thankful that at least they hadn't left the pacifier in her for more than a couple of hours. The lack of oxygen had left her seeing stars and eventually left her retching with every gargling breath..

She looked herself in the eyes, those damned unnatural red eyes. Her husband had chosen them for her as a wedding present to himself. Technically she'd had a choice. She could have told him she wasn't having their colour changed, after all she'd won her freedom, she could walk away from him. Then what...enter the hunt again? A third time seemed to be pushing her luck. These eyes were a reminder. A reminder he owned her as sure as he'd wrapped a slaveband around her neck himself, it's just that the outside world hadn't caught up to that fact yet. That was the catch with marriage, she thought. None of the freedom fees of single life, none of the taxes that might make a master dispose of a slave, but the knowledge that on the day they wed her Closest Male Relative in the Registry would change to her husband, and from then on he would have the power to revoke her freedom at any time.

She knew he wouldn't, for now at least, but more than once she'd found herself unable to sleep through the night hearing him next to her, breathing free and easy as he would all his life. It was only a single glance to the kneeling piece of pussy by the bed to remind her of the short distance between mistress and fuckmeat. By choice then she kept him happy, kept him horny, and most of the time she felt good doing it. Unlike most freewomen she wasn't struggling in a job, and more often than not he made her feel good, made her feel alive, so if he wanted to take the odd day out to fuck her senseless then so be it.

Most of the time, though she belittled, and controlled other women to serve him, she debased herself, she was more than acquainted with public displays like earlier the previous day. Naked, spread eagled, surrounded by men with a slave buried up to her nose between her thighs. That was just the beginning to the average dinner party in her social circles. It hadn't escaped her attention, though, that amongst the pretty dresses and fabulous jewellery more and more of the women who would have been her peers there was now the omnipresent slaveband. No longer were they the wives to the rich and powerful men of Pussiana, they were slave-wives. Simpler creatures who existed to do little more than fuck their husband's cares away whenever they needed.

She thought back to the last dinner party they'd had, and the slave-wife some bigwig slave trader has insisted on ramming between her thighs. The man was twice her age, but his slave-wife was barely out of high school. She recognised something in the woman, a fire of defiance, an anger. It was strange to see in the eyes of a woman wearing a slaveband, but whatever that was worth her tongue was worth a thousand times more as it caressed her clit, and gently traced her labia. Subconsciously Jacinda's hand moved between her legs and began to gently massage her clit.

"I didn't think you'd be ready to go again so soon, darling."

Jacinda squeaked in surprise, her hand jumping from her clit to clutching the edge of the sink once more. She hadn't even heard him open the bathroom door, and even then she'd been so distracted his reflection hadn't even registered as he moved across the mirror. She looked at him in the mirror, stood behind her, watching her. "It wouldn't matter even if I was. You saw what they did, every time I get even halfway close that Sensitex stuff kicks in and leaves me with nothing." she said, deliberately leaving out that part about how desperate to cum she was getting. The slavecops hadn't been lying. The girlheaters packed inside those injections had set her synapses on fire, if it hadn't been for the fact she knew nothing would happen she'd have all but begged him to fuck her here and now. That was the girlheaters talking, though, she herself could barely stand and think.

"You know darling," he said, "I think I realised something tonight that you don't really understand about our relationship. Frankly it's kept me highly amused all evening."

"I'm glad someone was amused by all that." she replied. In her head she could still feel the moment where, completely bound, and immobilised, the former slavecops had rested their Koksticks against the entrance to her pussy and ass. She'd wept, half in pain, half in fear as the two foot long coated metal shafts had slowly begun to enter her. They were tools of control, given to slavecops and they resembled a cross between a Tonfa, and a long black dildo. The specific models used on her had one small addition. A metal piercing near the tip that allowed for a variable strength electroshock. She'd wanted to pass out, prayed to pass out. She had remained fully aware as both were slowly, and fully inserted, then used on her with the rapidity and power of a high grade fuck machine. Slavecops knew how to really hurt a woman. They had to. They were trained to. Free women like herself may have lived in fear of the BFA and its control over them, but so many more were terrified of the SEFR and its agents. The men of the SEFR would rape a woman, beat her, degrade her, she thought, but the Slave-Agents were so much worse.

She exited her moment of thought to find him chuckling. "We've been married for a year now. You've made me happy in a multitude of ways but I think now is as good a time as any to explain what you don't understand."

He moved behind her, his semi-erect cock pressing into the base of her spine, one hand curling around under her breasts, the other gently grabbing her ponytail and slowly pulling her neck back so he could cover her neck in small sensuous kisses.

She moaned gently. The fading chemicals made his touch feel like something electric tracing across her skin. The way he held her more tender than normal. She liked it. She wanted it. Even if she couldn't cum she suddenly lusted for him all over again.

"Silkytits!" he shouted, and the slave entered, her eyes bleary, her face still crusted with cum. "Run me a basin of cold water." The slave walked over to the second sink and began to fill it with water. He began to whisper in Jacinda's ear, "You see, what you get wrong is why you're here. Yes, you submit, you entertain me, gods your pussy is a delight, and the women you choose for me are always delightful. But that's not why I keep you, now watch..."

He turned his attention back to Silkytits. "Cunt, I want you to put your face into that basin, nose and mouth. You may not remove yourself, I must pull you out. The whole time I want you to pussy slap yourself as hard as possible."

Jacinda saw the fear on the girl's face. She looked so young, suddenly so full of innocence despite what Dickie had subjected her to. Surely she would say no, he was going to have her drown herself in pain. Then the fear was gone, and she robotically looked down into the basin, took a breath, and plunged her face into it. Soon the sound of rhythmic slapping was the only other sound Jacinda could hear.

"Dickie...she'll drown." she said, a note of pleading in her voice.

"I know, Darling. That is, after all, rather the point of this little demonstration." he replied, watching intently as Silkytits pussy reddened under the rapid slapping.

"What does this prove?" she asked, pulling slightly towards Silkytits as if she could help her, although Dickie's arms kept her perfectly immobilised..

Jacinda watched as Silkytits began to convulse slightly. She was running out of breath. She probably only had another minute or so before she'd pass out. What was he proving, she wondered, was it that he was willing to kill? That he saw women as nothing but worthless? Silkytits body tried to raise her head from the water but to her credit she forced herself to stay. Bubbles forced their way to the surface as her lungs forced her to try and draw breath.

Jacinda tried once more to move forward and pull Silkytits out of the water, but the arm cradling her breasts tensed around her, keeping her caged in Dickie's embrace. She grunted in frustration as Silkytits began to struggle to hold herself up. She looked back at Dickie, rage in her face and saw him smile, slightly. Silkytits was now struggling to stand, her feet were beginning to slide across the floor, she struggled to pull herself back to a standing position as her knees weakened. Jacinda could see it was taking everything the poor girl had to obey, and obey she would, right up until her final breath.

"Silkytits," Dickie said, "stand up."

The girl pulled her face out of the water. Dripping wet, spluttering, limbs weak she rose with a splash of water; instinctually her legs were still apart far enough to allow him access, her arms firmly at her back.

"Silkytits go and lick our tame slavecops clean and then get in your travel cage, masturbate yourself to sleep, cum twice. Don't bother with a wakeup blowjob."

"Yes.....Master" said Silkytits, her voice halting as she struggled to suck in oxygen, her skin was all but completely drained of colour from the cold water that was still dripping down her.

Dickie waited until she'd left. Perfectly still, perfectly silent. He leaned in close to Jacinda's ear and in a whisper said "Listen. Just listen."

The tap dripped slightly, Jacinda could hear a pounding bloodrush in her ears...and then there was something. A weak, and soft sniffle.

"There it is," he said. "They're all the same. She's crying because her empty little head is so confused. She tried to kill herself at my command, but only because disobedience carries with it a far worse death for her. Now she's wondering if she wanted to die, maybe she thinks she SHOULD have died. Maybe she thinks this is one of the circles of the nine hells, and I am her own personal demon sent to torment her. She's not that special. She's weak. She's what we made her. Fist and Arrow rebuilt female society in little more than a generation to be pleasingly submissive whores with enormous tits, and tiny capacities for independence. Even the barenecks have 'Good Girl' camps where they can go and experience the freedom of being fuckmeat, then be back at work on Monday morning, with a smile on their face, and the memory of an expertly delivered beating in their heart."

He gripped the base of her braid tightly.

"We systematically made sure that any whore who resisted us was eliminated, medically prevented from breeding, brainwashed, or at the lowest level just given to the worst kind of scum as slaves to be broken in the worst ways possible. The submissive, the beautiful, the weak, now those we bred in droves. Now what do women have to offer humanity?"

He moved her forwards, towards the basin filled with water.

"Bright eyed, bushy tailed, perky titted sluts who meekly accept their position as little more than currency with nothing more than a weary sigh. Oh I can certainly get off with them. I've fucked more slaves than you could ever believe. I've personally pinned down and fucked more barenecks than I can count with little more than the aid of a mention of who I work for. Each and every cunt a willing participant in their own rape because they saw their lives as forfeit."

His voice now was reaching an almost fevered tone, dipping into the mania of a man possessed by the worst kind of zeal. The cock at the base of Jacinda's spine was rock hard, jabbing her forwards as his mind slipped easily into the space Fist and Arrow told the world was the natural state of man, and why women should be protected by being owned and cared for. It was nonsense, she knew, but this kind of talk always chilled her just a little.

"Fist and Arrow cannot have complete control while there are women who feel the need to resist in existence, but doe-eyed little shrinking violets being the only flavour of pussy around is a bit like potato chips only coming in plain or salted." he carried on. Jacinda felt like she'd been scared out of her mind earlier, but this rising tone of verbal violence made her feel like the light at the end of that particular tunnel had now turned into an oncoming train.

She was at the basin now. She tried to slow the walk forwards but her feet failed to find purchase as the water that had sloughed off Silkytits gave her feet not purchase on the smooth stones that made up the flooring.

"Do you understand, my darling little slut. Do you understand now?" he practically spat in her ear. She gulped air in terror, staring into the basin. She nodded, and squeaked a reply, trying to lever away his arm, push back with her feet, use her weight against him. It felt so hopeless. She felt so hopeless.

Her head was slowly moved towards the water, but at the point where the surface touched the tip of her nose she gathered what strength she had in the face of the still rising terror. She pushed back, and pushed back hard. It didn't matter too much. He was stronger, and he had gravity on his side but it gave him pause.

"It looks like you do understand after all." he said. The terrifying zeal and fervour gone from his voice but he did not relent, and held Jacinda just the same.

She gritted her teeth and began to push harder, push back, fight for her life. Once more he pushed her down, her efforts were small in the scale of things, but she kept fighting. A moment from the water she tried to take a deep breath but he interrupted it by quickly dunking her face in and pulling her back out. For several moments he hovered her there. She tried to take lungfuls of air, he interrupted them or let her hold them until she had to breathe out, her lungs burning from holding a breath too long.

"It's a game you can't win. No woman can win. The system is against you at every turn but you fight." he said, sounding almost soft now. Pleased.

He waited until she'd released her current lungful of air and plunged her face beneath the water before she could fill herself with air again. She reached for the plug, but a swift movement from Dickie saw her arm twisted hard, cranked up behind her in a way that anything but minimal movement would snap her shoulder like a twig.

She twisted and turned, writhed in his grip as much as she dared, but in the end it was him who relented and pulled her up out of the water, drenched and gasping.

"This is why I wanted you. This is why you're worth fucking again and again and again even if most women are only worth raping once before sending them to auction. Even if I ordered you to put your face in that water and drown yourself you'd say no. I could band you and you'd still refuse. You'd refuse all the way to whatever sentence the BFA inflicted on you. I had to have you because now everyone else can see what they're missing when I fuck you right in front of them and they see the fire in your eyes, that little sneer when you see a leashed woman, the disgust when you see a slave punished for some minor offence. I'll never forget when one of the former BFA directors asked about borrowing you one time. He'd seen me pin both arms behind your back, then slam your head into a table, before railing you as you growled and struggled."

He let her go fully now and took a step back, and she turned to face him.

Jacinda coughed up the last of the water. "They want what they can't have? Is that what you're saying?"

Dickie smiled, a broad grin. "Exactly. Believe me, that's not a conclusion a common whore could have come to, even hearing everything I've just said. Not that we really bother to really educate pre-slavery females all that much anyway."

Jacinda slicked back her out of place hair. The last vestiges of makeup dripped down her face in small ice cold streams. She walked closer to Dickie, her weak legs somehow revitalised in the moment. Hips swaying as she moved. The torment of the night virtually a distant memory. "So what you're saying is..." she said, pressing her breasts against his chest, putting her arms around his neck, allowing his cock to rest between her thighs. She could feel the blood pumping, every twitch, every pulse. "...I'm not just a really special slut...but I am specifically YOUR very special little slut."

"Unique in every way that matters." he replied, looking down slightly to meet her gaze.

This evening had been a rollercoaster for Jacinda. First worry she wouldn't please Dickie, then fear over what the Bluepuss was going to do to her, then the agony of trying to recover from what was stressful sexual torture, now here she was, all of that melting away because Dickie looked into her eyes and told her she was special.

She knew it shouldn't matter, she should be angry that it happened, she should be scared that he tried to drown her, but as she looked into his eyes, felt his cock pushing insistently against her, felt the warmth of his skin on hers what she also knew was that he was 100% honest. He didn't want her submission, her entertainment, he wanted the wild woman who'd evaded capture on this island twice.

"Why did you never tell me this before? Why let me debase myself for more than a year looking for praise?" she asked, feeling the electricity as her skin touched his, biting her lip as she felt a spreading dampness between her thighs.

"Firstly, I was amused, I wanted to see how far you might ever consider going. If you might break yourself at some point. To your credit you never did. Secondly you have the kind of body most clinics would kill to give the women who go in for modification. No sane husband would ever put a stop to his wife trying her best to keep him happy and horny. As for why now? It was time. I think anything more than an Electro-Kok in every hole might be enough to do you some permanent damage, and while I can afford the very best repairs it might feel like defacing a priceless piece of art...something of value will have been forever lost. There's a limit to quite how extreme even my tastes can extend." he replied, his forehead gently meeting hers as she continued to embrace him.

Jacinda grinned as his hands moved down to her hips.

Dickie saw the smile. "Don't assume I'm going to go easy on you just because you know now. If I get too bored, or if you ever lose that fire...well..." he leaned in close and whispered in her ear "that little black band keeps you awake at night will be the least of your worries."

Jacinda had a brief fleeting second to feel the minute shudder of fear those words left in her before she was pushed away, spun around, and her head forced into the water once more. Once more she fought for breath, and this time her mouth just cleared the water as her flailing arms were pinned by a strong hand at the base of her back. She felt Dickie's cock making its way between her cheeks towards her backside. She was stuck somewhere between fighting for her life, fearing how much of the pain enhancers were still in her system, not wanting to suffer more but at the same time knowing that even as she struggled a long hard anal rape would be exactly the thing to wear her out, and give her a good blissful sleep into the following day.

12