Chasing Paradise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spluttering, gasping, struggling in the vain hope she would be allowed to move into a comfortable position she felt slow smooth rhythmic movement behind her. She knew it was insane, knew she shouldn't, but she wanted him to go to take her then and there, just as hard as he could. The lack of oxygen sent her into a slow tumble of euphoria. For a second she almost forgot to struggle and kept her head a moment too long below the water before her fight or flight reactions kicked in. Tired aching muscles roared to life once more and she forced herself clear of the water. She craned her neck to lay her eyes on him, a snarl of defiance writ large across her face as she worked vainly to free her arms from his grip.

He smiled back at the snarl. Her rage, her pain, her concentrated fury was all aimed at him. He soaked it up, and it just made him want to fuck her even more. Jacinda gritted her teeth as the cock that had been slowly and carefully forcing its way in and out of her backside picked up a pace.

Her legs began to melt under his assault. Trembling, slipping, she could no longer hold up her own bodyweight. Her stomach began to rest on the edge of the basin and this new angle meant she was being penetrated deeper and harder than before.

Her attempts to surface were less frequent now. The lack of oxygen as well as the rising tide of orgasm was beginning to override conscious thought. Her own survival instincts fell away like a thin mist evaporating around her. At the point where it seemed like she might succumb and fall, when all sound and light had faded, when she could do little more than simply continue feeling what was happening to her as a passive observer Dickie a clenched fist around her braid and pulled, arching her back painfully, forcing her head to a height where she could see herself in the mirror.

She was smiling, he was smiling. Through the pain, the shame of defeat, the lack of air, the drugs now ebbing from her system, and the increasingly insistent cock inside of her she realised she had the largest goofiest smile across her face.

Switching to slower harder, more spaced apart thrusts Dickie talked to her once more. "I think I've figured it out you know..."

"Uuhn" was all she could manage in reply. She wanted to snap back but exhaustion and what remained of her own primal needs made it impossible for her to grasp at words in her brain, let alone have the ability to speak them.

"It's so obvious now. I know why you fight, why you run, why you keep on pushing yourself further and further...you want what no woman can have any more..."

"Aaaah!", another hard thrust forced the air out of her and her eyes rolled, her fists clenched not in struggle but because her body wanted to hold onto something, anything, not even realising her arms were still held tight behind her back.

"...you just want attention. You don't want to be a nameless, brainless, replaceable little cunt. You don't even care that it's my attention you're getting just as long as someone has their eyes on you."

"Uh!" It was all she could do to keep ragged short breaths in her now. She was almost certain she'd never be able to form a rational thought again.

"For all your fight; your need to be free. Your endless bottomless will to resist even when it brings you nothing but pain...you're just as much a slave as any other woman. You just serve a different master. Time to teach you who your real god is." With this he pulled back harder on Jacinda's braid while pushing at her wrists, keeping her at the basin's edge and arching her back even further. He switched from a slow powerful set of thrusts to quick upward strokes and in seconds she reached the point the drugs had prevented her going beyond. Suddenly the terror of another stolen orgasm kicked in for Jacinda, she wasn't sure she could take it but as she tensed, and he continued thrusting she felt something inside her release.

For a second it was as if her mind simply stopped processing. Like an endless torrent of infinite colours dancing in her mind, the rhythmic drum of her heartbeat pounding in her ears, every sore muscle releasing at once as with a mixture of throaty breaths that bordered on feral panting she was granted the release she'd begged for just hours ago.

She felt him pulsing inside her too, filling her with his cum. She realised he was right. He was so right. She felt so good now not because she fought, but because right now he was focussed on her, only her, and the pleasure he could take by using her.

Dickie loosed her, and she slithered to the floor in a heap, coated in sweat, cum leaking out between her legs. She lay on the cool hard stone floor, breathing hard, aftershocks of her orgasm bouncing around her brain as she lay there, giddy and drooling on the floor. Her fingers finding their way to her clit so she could massage and soothe it even while her brain struggled with the pleasure bouncing around inside her mind.

Dickie crouched next to her, her lips futilely reaching for the cock that dangled just inches from her mouth as she lacked the energy to prop herself up to suck it. "If you do manage to find your way to bed at some point you can clean me off with your tongue as a treat. If you're going to be more than a few minutes though, don't bother. You can share the travel cage with Silkytits. I'll expect my morning blowjob at 9am sharp."

He turned the light off, and left, closing the door behind him, leaving Jacinda behind; a sweaty, drooling, panting mess.

12