All Comments on 'Chasing Paradise Ch. 10'

by BlueSeagull

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

How….boring. They are no more exciting than using some lubed up fleshlight.

Why stop at 18? Why not 16? Or 6? Afterall, they control the laws, the lives of the women, or should o say things. They have no rights, no voice, nothing but rape and pain and finally death.

Her owner is better than most and he was willing to kill a slave to prove a point. He would allow her to be tortured until she broke but the only thing stopping him is that he likes her doirit: what happens when he tired of it?

So why do any of them keep on living? There is no hope of a better future, nothing for them but pain and misery. So why don’t they just end their miserable lives?

BlueSeagullBlueSeagullover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading Whackdoodle, sorry you didn't enjoy it but I'll gladly answer questions:

Why stop at 18? Fairly obvious real world issues best not delved into, any and all characters I write about will be of majority age. Other ages do exist, but they are "off-camera" in their entirety.

What happens when he tires of her? Well, this is written in a universe created by someone else, a comic artist called Erenisch, that's fairly rich on the issue. She can be enslaved, auctioned, abandoned as a public slave, divorced (giving her a short period in which to purchase another 2 years of freedom before the state enslaves her)...or other less savoury options.

As for why women keep living in this world. Simply put they're pretty heavily indoctrinated. A lot of them believe slavery will never happen to them, only to "bad" girls, they believe they can evade the system, find a "good" husband (unfortunately for them the nature of this world largely prevents them existing), they might even want to join the Female Liberation Front (A terrorist organisation aiming to end the Androcracy). Part of the whole deal is that women are in some cases taught that slavery helps protect them because it ties them to someone charged with their care. Above all, though, it's the human drive to survive and keep on going.

gbdfagbdfaabout 1 year ago

Where can I find the Erenisch comic this is based off of?

BlueSeagullBlueSeagullabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey GBDFA, the story based in their world, but not directly based on any one comic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueSeagull@BlueSeagull
I write for fun, and I write for me. It's nice if other people enjoy it but you don't necessarily need to. @ABlueSeagull on Twitter || Active on Erenisch's Forums too https://erenischcomics.com/forum

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES