Chasing Paradise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now already covered in sweat and full of cum she was held between the two handlers, facing one with the other handler behind her; legs and hands cuffed together reached skywards. The two men entered her already sloppy holes without a care, barely even looking at her except to fondle her breasts or pull her hair. She wondered if they'd remember her in a few minutes, an hour, a day, next week. Would they remember tying up and raping Evie, someone they'd worked with for months or years, would they remember her face, her laugh? She began to cry, despite herself. She could feel cracks in her emotional armour and they did not provide her with a pleasant feeling.

She tried her best to push down every thought, every feeling of orgasm, not that it was difficult. These men were blunt instruments next to everything she experienced almost every day but even they managed to the occasional brush of her clit or g-spot, or the right angle and pressure in her ass. Once the pair had tweaked, slapped, and pulled to their delight then switched between alternating and synchronised double penetration it almost seemed like they were out of ideas. Within a few seconds they pumped her full of their loads and dumped her on the ground, she bounced hard as she was unable to put anything down to stop herself, knocking the wind out of her, and eliciting a laugh from the handlers as the impact squeezed out a small pool of cum. The hard landing shook her skull, shaking loose more tears, and simply leaving her with the telltale marks on her face where makeup smudged, and skin swelled and reddened.

She lay there in the dirt feeling cum drip out of her holes when her vision was blocked by the final handler. "Looks like someone's all full, never mind, still one fuckhole left to use..." before he rammed his rod down her throat.

Her hands were still cuffed to her ankles so there was little she could do to speed him up except bob her head and use her tongue. The hotel had paid for an extensive course of blowjob techniques she should use, and she was good at them. She settled on a Yametese favourite, 'The pleading supplicant', only to be used while crying and begging for mercy. It was a move that was lost on the handler given the speed with which he seemed to be trying to break through her skull and into the dirt beyond. Like the others he seemed to spend himself in mere moments, leaving her lying on her side, a faint trickle of cum rolling down her cheek as she stared dead-eyed into the trees beyond. Her eyes were wet from deep throating, but she let them have the satisfaction of having "broken" her with their cocks. There was no sense in antagonising them until they were behind her.

Now she knew what she had to do, she had to make it through the day, run as hard as she could, and win the chance for a few more years away from men like these.

12