Chasing Paradise Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked more closely at the screen for a second. "Grid 422, two prey together, give me details."

One of the operators scrambled, and brought up camera feeds. "Looks like Jackson and Murray," he said, before scrubbing backwards through the video, "Crap, Murray took a big fall, Jackson's helping her. No clients nearby, should I try and speed them along?"

"No, they're both Dickie Eimer's list, leave them be...maybe move the zone in a little, though, get them off that open ground where it's too easy." said the Colonel, scanning the terrain. The Colonel moved behind Gabrielle, almost whispering in her ear "I bet you wonder what's happening to Evie, don't you?"

She'd be lying if she said she didn't, but it barely mattered. Gabrielle was now in charge of the front of house, it was just a shame it came at the cost of a friend like Evie. The Colonel reached a hand around Evie's waist to press some controls and the display changed, tracking one individual figure.

"This is her, look, " he said, the hand retracting, and curling around Gabrielle's waist. "The red behind her, well that's Staunton, he couldn't pass up the chance to get his hands on her, even called in a favour from another Hunter to get onto the hunt last minute. Now that one we're leaving well alone." he began to kiss Gabrielle's neck, pulling her waist in close.

"Please, I need to get back to the desk, these slaves need to be sent for cleaning too, and..."

"They can wait, the desk can wait, all the guests are out." he said, selecting a name from a list at the edge of the screen then hitting the lock button on the table display. Slowly he pushed her head down, so that she bent at the waist her face rested on the warm glass. "You know, Gabrielle, as the new head of front of house I think we should work together more closely. I've been watching you for some time. I get the feeling you could be most pleasing if tamed correctly."

From where her face was pinned to the glass by the strong hand on the back of her neck she could see cameras tracking Evie. Her friend, a woman she'd spoken to just that morning was running basically naked, makeup streaked down her face. Gabrielle felt her panties slide over to one side.

"Evie never got too friendly with the male staff, her loss. That's why she's there." Gabrielle squirmed slightly at the sound of unzipping behind her before the Colonel continued, "Your employment here won't have to end like hers, you know. I can simply ask the company to include your ownership in my benefits package, maybe even more than that if you can be especially convincing. Staunton didn't think to do that until it was too late...but I think he also might just enjoy the feeling of hunting that fine piece of ass."

She could feel his tip gently brushing her labia and she shuddered a little. She knew how rough The Colonel was on slaves, how many came back bruised, beaten and in today's case almost strangled. But she also knew she had no desire to run for her life like Evie. There wasn't much to consider, she knew no woman could remain free forever, and there were far worse things than being manhandled by a man who could make her weak at the knees with a glance. Without saying a word she brought her arms up and crossed them at the small of her back, widening her legs slightly for him too. He gave her an appreciative snort as he entered her. Gabrielle may not have wanted him at that very moment but as he ventured deep inside her, exploring her full womanhood his cock felt like freedom.

The hunt continued around them, the sound of flesh on flesh from the central console was nothing new to any of the men here.

12