Chasing Paradise Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spinning her around again Slickslit explained. "You have now been verified as not being an active threat to BFA or SEFR property and personnel. This collar and cuff unit as well as your box is designated number 3293. Should you wish to retrieve your items on being granted permission to leave you must return it to the main desk undamaged. Failure to return the cuff and collar unit will result in the cost of those items being added to your next freedom fee, or being subtracted from any purchase price awarded to your CMR. Do you understand?"

Amelia nodded. She didn't think she could talk without breaking into tears.

Slickslit took the final item, a leash, and attached it to a metal loop at the front of the collar before putting the box inside the hatch once more, and pressing a button. Seconds passed. Amelia wondered what Slickslit was waiting for. Eventually the inner door slid open revealing the grey and tube lit corridors of the BFA proper. A tug on the leash pulled her forwards although her feet resisted for a moment.

Slickslit made her way to a nearby lift and they began their ascent of the building. The ride seemed to take forever, and the floor they arrived at was markedly different to the one they left. The ground floor was all bare concrete and buzzing neon tubes, ominous stains on the floor showing where fluids of one sort or another had been pressure washed away. This floor seemed to be all ugly dark wood panels with dark blue carpets and garish gold accents. To Amelia everything felt very oppressive and close as she was tugged along by the leash. The smells of wood, polish, cheap aftershave, and a tang of stale cigar smoke were almost nauseating.

Eventually they reached a set of double doors and Slickslit pulled her inside, closing the doors behind them afterwards. An SEFR sexretary sat at a terminal by a further set of double doors, Amelia noticed her lack of slaveband. For a second she wondered what kind of free woman would come and work in a place like this before realising she needn't have asked, she knew any woman who wanted to stay free, and could get even a sniff of the job would take it, even if it meant working here.

"Masterless Slut Amelia Jackson to see the regional director, Miss" said Slickslit.

"Thanks, Aimee," said the woman behind the desk, a gentle smile on her lips as she spoke to Slickslit, "Anders...I mean, Director Storhjelm says he'd like to see you too, so don't go running off to your hutch just yet." The woman put Amelia at ease, she was the first friendly thing she'd seen in a while. She wore a plum suit jacket with an SEFR pin on the lapel, although as they neared her desk Amelia did note that her skirt was neatly folded and put to one side to allow her to more comfortably straddle the saddle shaped fuck machine she mounted instead of an office chair.

She pressed a call button on the desk, and after a second or two a green light beside it showed green. "Okay, girls, he's ready for you now."

The office behind the next set of double doors was enormous, and it continued the oppressive and nauseating atmosphere of the place. The place would have looked almost plush were it not for the badly hidden tie and restraint points built into everything in the room. The chairs had dangling rings, there were colour matched metal plates in the floor for securing women, even the desk had multiple points a woman could be restrained from.

Storhjelm was a stern looking man in his 50s, his pale grey suit clearly tailored. He was the sort of muscular Amelia might have called attractive if she wasn't currently trying not to hyperventilate. Slickslit led her hesitant feet forwards, and gently guided her to a kneeling position before grabbing her cuffs and securing them to one of the floor plates. Storhjelm sat behind his desk, looking on, saying nothing before running a hand through his short grey hair, and stubbing out a cigar in the ashtray on his desk.

He got up and walked around. Amelia felt like her heart was going to explode. She couldn't go through this again. She couldn't. She'd been here before. She knew where this ended. Reflexively she tugged at the cuffs to move but they were very securely attached to the plate bolted into the floor. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Storhjelm went to one knee in front of her and brushed the tears away, she flinched at the touch but his hands were warm. "No need to cry little one. You're in no danger.", his voice was deep and it resonated inside her chest like it had the power to knock her over if he spoke at full volume. "This is all a formality, we know now you're not with the FLF, but there's procedure to these things. You understand how careful we have to be don't you?"

She nodded nervously, his touch, his reassuring voice. She could feel herself calming a little. She might be okay. He might understand. If only he'd been there instead of the other agents. Maybe he was the one who'd told them to stop.

"You must be thirsty after waiting so long."

She nodded, nervously, her mouth was dry. The wait, the warm building, the stale air all around her. It was overpowering.

"Aimee, go down to the canteen. Find something from the rack that can quench a young girl's thirst will you."

"Yes, Master." said Slickslit. Amelia couldn't see, but it sounded like she pretty much spun on her heel and sprinted from the office.

"Now, we asked you to report some things to us regularly, didn't we? Tell me about them."

Now less afraid Amelia began to speak. "I've restricted myself to only the reading list provided. Fitness for the Modern Slut, as well as Rope and Chain Binding 8th edition. I've tried to keep up with my running and climbing exercises, but recent....injuries have slowed me down and I've had to rest."

"There, you see, nothing to worry your pretty little head about. Did you find anything at all useful in the reading?" he asked, still on one knee, still focussed on her. The way he looked at her made her head spin a little, not that she wanted to admit it. He was so close she could tell his aftershave was a cut above what she'd smelled in the corridor, and the cigar smoke smell from him, rather than stale, was almost intoxicating.

"Well, the fitness guide was mostly for secretaries, so it was very...pelvic focussed. But a lot of it can be applied to core strength which is useful for almost anything. The book on bindings not so much as it was mostly focussed on how to tie knots, or secure chains...not escape them."

"Such things shouldn't be a concern of young women like yourself. Let me show you something." he leant around, unlocking her cuffs from the floor plate then taking hold of her leash he brought her up and guided her to the floor to ceiling windows that formed the back wall of the office. She felt a little thrill as he pulled on her leash for the first time but buried the feeling as soon as she realised.

"Out there is a whole city, and the BFA is doing its utmost to keep it secure so young women like you can learn to serve while being adequately protected from the chaos that came before the androcracy. Sometimes mistakes are made, such as your misidentification as an FLF agent when we can clearly see on your registry entry there's a provisional freedom permit for you from TopSlut. In a way you're serving the androcracy by entertaining its best and brightest with your upcoming capture, and ownership. Training as hard as you are will only make your eventual owner that much more enthusiastic about how to break you in. The Yorotani's a lovely place, by the way, I go there out of the hunting season for the exceptional pussy they buy in from all around the world..."

The door opened behind them, but Amelia stayed staring out of the window at the sunset in front of her. She hoped she'd be home before it got too dark. Bus travel wasn't too pleasant in the evening when the real creeps came out.

"Ah, your drink is here, and after just one more thing you can go..."

Amelia turned, illuminated in the orange glow from the window there stood Slickslit, for a second Amelia was confused, as she had another slavecop with her, this time one nearly naked. The purple haired slavecop's uniform had been torn almost to shreds but still bore the name 'Tipteaser'. She was led by a heavy metal collar at her neck, its connecting chain wrapped around Slickslit's fist. The woman was drenched in cum, it leaked from her orifices, matted her hair, and pooled wherever it could.

"I couldn't possibly have you leave without sampling you myself," said Storhjelm as he pushed her face first onto his desk, locking the ring on the front of her collar to one of the tie points on the surface of the desk. Amelia tried to stand and back away, but it was already far too late, and all she could do was move the inch or two the metal ring on her collar allowed before she felt Storhjelms strong hands on her bare hips. She felt him untie the sides of the cloth that barely covered her front and rear, shifting the back to one side to fully expose her. "Your registry entry barely does this justice," he said before landing a heavy slap on her pussy that left her weak at the knees, and wincing with pain.

"Thank you, sir." came her automatic reaction. Her fears were playing out just how she thought. He was no different from the rest of them, he just clad his animal side in a tailored suit. He'd made her feel safe and now she felt him lift her one leg up onto the desk and hold it there to give himself all the access he needed. Tears came again as with one swift and practised motion he penetrated her quivering lips. Her holes were already sore from the BFA's previous torment and, though less rough than the other men of the BFA and SEFR, his girth was more than enough to make Amelia wish she could at least reach her clit to get some lubrication going.

"Now, Agent Slickslit," he said, beginning to find a rhythm inside of Amelia, "If you'd be so kind as to bring Lyla forward, and make sure Ms Jackson here has a good long creamy drink from that pussy of hers. Make sure she really quenches her thirst, after all she's not going anywhere until every single inch of that prize slavecunt is cum free."

Amelia she felt every inch of Storhjlem's cock inside her while Slickslit made sure she buried her face inside the other slavecop's snatch. Amelia drank deeply from the woman's pussy, knowing her time here would only end after every single gooey morsel had slid down her gullet. As the flesh on flesh thrusts pushed her forwards to the limit of the collar that was secured to the desk she resolved that the only person she could trust now was herself. If she wanted that freedom permit, and she did, she would have to be willing to do anything.

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds

Amelia helped Freya to her feet. The woman was hurt, but not too badly, she'd just been dazed from the fall, she said. Amelia could tell different, though, she could see the pain the blonde was in every time she put weight on her left leg.

Freya had been amazed that anyone had helped her, Amelia could tell, and she was genuinely grateful. It took a few minutes for them to get going again, but once they did it was just as easy to travel as a pair than singly. And after all, Amelia thought, travelling in a pair meant escape didn't mean outrunning the hunter, it just meant outrunning an injured woman who didn't realise a slaveband was already halfway closed around her neck.

12