Anal Orgasm at a Freeuse Water Park

Story Info
The title says it all.
2.6k words
4.63
4.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia stood, buck naked, at the top of the "Big O" water slide. As she watched the nude girl in front of her get seated for her ride, she focused on the wonderful sensation of the sunlight warming her (thoroughly sunscreened) bare skin, and the breeze softly tickling her nipples and between her legs.

It had been three years now since the Freeuse Laws passed, and although she'd had the thrill of being used countless times since then, this was Sophia's first time visiting a water park under the new laws.

Like the rest of society, amusement parks and water parks had been forced to adapt to the new laws. The biggest change was that what had been informal divisions between the kids' areas and the adult areas became walled barriers, with only 18 and over allowed on the adult side.

Other changes were less formal. Bathing suit requirements on the adult side were incompatible with the new laws, so they were quickly abandoned. There was an initial period of experimentation -- some girls bought transparent bathing suits, others tried going topless, a few tried bottomless -- but given the revved-up libidos of the men at the parks with attractive girls all around them, it quickly became clear that full nudity was the most practical solution.

Sophia was completely fine with this. She had always had an exhibitionist streak, and getting to stand stark naked at the top of the slide for all the world to see gave her a thrill.

The ride that she stood on, which had only just recently opened, was one of the first post-Freeuse rides ever designed. Yes, it was designed in the shape of a large O -- it resembled the circular ramps in some parking lots, with riders making five complete circles on their way down -- but that didn't fool anyone. The real purpose of the "Big O" ride was obvious.

The water slide designers had noticed (like everyone else) that oral and anal Freeuse were *much* more popular than vaginal Freeuse. A few lucky girls had learned to cum during anal use, but most girls (like Sophia) were left feeling horny, with increasingly aching cunts, after each use. Sophia had found herself getting close on occasion, when the man using her had a decent sized cock and chose to use plenty of lube and take his time in her ass, but even then she had never quite made it over the top.

The designers came up with a solution. They designed a "girls only" ride to satisfy the aching needs of as many of their riders as possible. The fact that all Sophia's friends insisted she had to try it out was testament to their success.

Naturally, the ride was pink, as were the carefully designed contraptions that the girls rode down in. The contraptions were adjustable, allowing girls to choose whether to ride face up or face down. Once they had chosen, an attractive male employee would help them get settled in.

Sophia couldn't see exactly what the attendant was doing to the girl in front of her -- she was face up, but the attendant's back was blocking her view. However, Sophia could clearly see the smile on the girl's face as she was launched down the slide.

The chiseled, brown-haired attendant turned to Sophia. "How would you like to ride?"

"Face up, please. This is my first time riding the Big O, and I want to see where I'm going."

"Oh, a first-timer? You're going to love this ride, I promise." He gave a quick, appreciative glance up and down Sophia's body, taking in her smoothly shaved cunt and perky tits. She put a lot of effort into staying in shape, and it showed. "Right this way," he said with a smile.

Sophia stepped into the shallow water he was standing in, then stepped up onto the contraption that would carry her down. Each leg and foot had its own support, but then there was a gap between them and the torso support. As she got in and lay back, she couldn't help but notice that her ass was left bare and unsupported in the gap, but not uncomfortably so.

"This is necessary to ensure a safe ride," said the attendant, as he lowered a metal arm that clicked in place, securing Sophia firmly around her waist. Then he reached down between her legs, raised up another small arm, and brought it to rest securely against her pubic bone. With quick expertise, he slid his fingers through the folds of her pussy lips and gently grasped her clit, while with his other hand he adjusted the small arm so that her clit rested snugly against a little protruding nub on it. The three-second process sent a jolt of pleasure through Sophia's body, leaving her aching for more. Instead, the attendant directed Sophia to grab onto a pair of handholds above her head.

"Hold on firmly now," he said as he openly admired Sophia's nude body. "Are you ready?"

"I am," she replied.

"Here you go then. Enjoy!"

As he spoke, he firmly grasped Sophia's tits, circled her nipples with his thumbs, then slid his right hand down to give her clit a final caress while he reached his left hand out to press a green button. Sophia gasped at the sudden sensations. The attendant had undoubtedly caressed a thousand other girls before her in exactly the same way, and his expertise was clear. His hands felt wonderful for the brief moment that they touched her body.

Before she had a chance to wish for more, though, the machine leapt into motion. As the contraption lurched forward, the nub between Sophia's legs began to vibrate, and water began to slide up between her legs, directly hitting her exposed crotch. Instinctively, she squeezed the hand grips, only to find that squeezing the grips made the buzzing on her clit even stronger. She squeezed her legs together, then relaxed them, leading to yet another discovery: her legs could move independently, and spreading them apart increased the flow of water against her bare cunt and asshole.

Sophia's body had always taken time to respond to the attentions of a lover, but she had never experienced anything quite like this. Between the adrenaline rush of plunging down a water slide, the attendant's gifted caresses, the water coursing over and into her crotch, the spray and wind racing over her nipples, and the intense buzzing on her clit, Sophia felt an amazing surge of sexual excitement quickly welling up inside her.

Without thinking about it, as she rode down in the continual circle, she instinctively adjusted her grip on the handles and the width of her legs to get just the right amount of water pressure and vibration. The slope of the slide varied, sometimes slowing down and leveling out, sometimes steepening, plunging her down faster and increasing the stimulation of her body. Again and again the pattern repeated, and Sophia adjusted the width of her legs and the strength of her grip each time. Her heart beating fast, Sophia found herself getting closer to an orgasm with each plunge.

To her frustration, however, just before she reached her climax, the ride whipped her around one last time and plunged her into a pool at the bottom. The arms on the contraption automatically released, and she found herself swimming forward, aching and on the brink of what promised to be the biggest orgasm of her life.

To her surprise, the pool seemed to be full of men. Directly in front of her was a slightly older, rather handsome man with piercing blue eyes. With a smile, he helped her stand up and led her a few trembling steps forward to a soft, oddly shaped spot on the edge of the pool. Within seconds, he had knelt her down next to the edge and bent her over, and she discovered that it seemed to be molded for her: her head, arms and tits were comfortably supported down low, outside the water. Meanwhile, her legs were widely spread apart, with her feet still underwater, and her haunches were raised up into the air for the man to do as he liked.

Not more than seven seconds after she first laid eyes on him, the man plunged his very well-lubed cock deep into her asshole, and Sophia screamed with pleasure. Her body was still trembling on the brink of an orgasm, and this was exactly the stimulation she had needed. The man seemed to know how close she was, and he wasted no time. He slid his hands forward, grasping her tits, and immediately began thrusting cock in and out of her startled, aching hole.

The sensation of this stranger's cock pounding in and out through her stretched sphincter and deep into her rectum proved to be the last bit of stimulation that Sophia needed. Her entire body began to spasm in orgasm. She screamed in pleasure, her toes clenched, her back arched, and her anus clamped down on the stranger's shaft, which began to spurt its seed into the depths of her bowels.

Sophia lost all track of time. She had no idea how long she spent in the haze of her first anal orgasm. All she knew is that the man (thank God!) did not pull out; he stayed with her, enjoying the sight of her pleasure, and waiting for her to finish before he disengaged.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Mia and Isabella looking down at her with grins on their faces. They had been absolutely right in their predictions that she would love this ride. After a moment, Sophia felt the man behind her, now a bit softer, slowly slide his long cock out of her sore asshole. Mia glanced up at him.

"Thank you so much, mister. You have no idea how much she needed that. Here, let me clean you up."

Mia stepped over the edge into the shallow water. She knelt down in front of the stranger, grasped his dirty cock, and began to lovingly clean it off in her mouth. "It was my pleasure! I always like to help out a girl in need," he replied, smiling down at her and running his fingers through her hair.

When she had finished, he stepped back over to Sophia, who had not moved, and gently slapped her ass. "I'm glad you enjoyed the ride," he said. "I hope we can fuck again later."

With that, he stepped out of the pool and strode away. Isabella and Mia helped Sophia out of the pool and over to a bench. "What did you think of the ride?"

"It was amazing," Sophia sighed. "Those ride designers are geniuses. Whoever designed it so that just the right amount of water flows through your legs deserves a raise. So does whoever it was that realized that men should be waiting at the bottom."

"Oh, that wasn't the designers," laughed Mia. "When the ride opened, some girls managed to orgasm just as the ride finished, but others were left like you, just on the brink. The men in the park noticed, and began gathering at the bottom of the slide to help those girls out. It's perfect for men who are self-conscious about ejaculating too soon: any girl who's just ridden the Big O doesn't need much to push her over the top. But guys with more self-control like it too; it's a chance for them to abandon that self-restraint, go for broke, and still be rewarded with the girl cumming on their cock. When the designers figured out what was happening, they added those stations all around the edge of the pool at the bottom so that the girls as they were ravaged."

"Enough about the ride, Mia," Isabella interrupted. "We need to celebrate. That was your first anal orgasm, wasn't it, Sophia?"

"Yes it was," said Sophia with a blush.

"That deserves a toast! There's a little tiki bar right over there. Are you ready?"

"I'm still a bit sore."

"I've got just the thing." Isabella reached into her purse and pulled out some aloe lube. "Spread those cheeks for me, cute girl."

Sophia stood up, turned her butt towards her friend, and spread her cheeks open. Isabella slowly and gently rubbed the cool lube around and inside the still-gaping anus, to the appreciative moans of her friend.

"Feel better?" she asked after a few minutes of anal fingering.

"Much better," said Sophia.

"Then it's time for Mai Tais!" said Mia. "Isabella's right. A girl's first anal orgasm deserves a proper celebration."

Isabella licked her fingers off as the girls strolled over to the bar, and soon they had their drinks in their hands.

"To Sophia!" said Isabella. "May this be just the first of many anal orgasms in your life."

"To Sophia!" echoed Mia, as they clinked glasses and took a sip. "Isabella's right, you know. Some girls learn to cum every time a guy uses their ass. Imagine how much better that would make your life."

"That sure would be nice," said Sophia, as she felt the rum begin to relax her. "I've given more blowjobs and rimjobs than I can count, and I've lost track of how many times I've been fucked up the ass, gone ass to mouth, or even drunk some guy's piss, but I've only been used vaginally twice -- and one of those times the guy finished in my ass anyway."

"Sounds about right," said Isabella. "But this ride can help train you. The guys at the bottom all want to fuck your ass, and between the attendant and the ride, you're almost guaranteed an anal orgasm when they do. Do that enough times, and you might start to cum from anal even without the ride and the attendant."

"Speaking of that attendant," said Sophia. "Where the hell did they find him and his magic fingers?"

"I have no idea," said Mia. "The brown-haired attendant is on duty today, right? There's actually three of them, and the other two are just as good. I don't know how much they're paid, but it's not enough."

"He's still there, you know. We could all go do the ride again. What do you think, Sophia?" asked Isabella.

"Hmmm. I'm still a little sore, but that aloe lube of yours is definitely helping. And the thought of that attendant touching me again is pretty appealing."

"We could tackle him, pin him down, and have our way with him!" Mia burst out.

"Now now, Mia," said Isabella, laughing. "We don't want to be kicked out of the park. But we could try doing the ride face down this time. Neither of you have done that, right?"

"Not me," said Sophia.

"Me neither," said Mia. "I like having my tits up for the attendant to caress."

"Oh, don't worry," said Isabella. "When you're strapped in face down, there are holes for your tits to hang through. The attendant can still caress you, no problem. And then when you're riding down, the water takes over on stimulating your nipples. The attendant will adjust the machine to the right height. I'm not quite sure how he knows, but somehow, it's just enough for your nipples to be stimulated by the rushing water without being too rough. You've got to try it. Plus, your ass will be lifted up and spread for the attendant to caress, and that's something you've just got to experience."

"All right, all right, you've sold me," said Sophia with a laugh. "Anal orgasms here we come!"