Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 09

Story Info
Doctor Rusty, at your service.
5.3k words
4.92
2.5k
8

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Guys, thank you so much for reading! And now, onto the more personal thanks and replies:

Anon - when you said about worlds colliding and Coolplums in the same sentence, I had the weirdest image in my head of, ahem, plums colliding.

Exluke1 - When that game happens, Matty will be there :D

Princera - that will take a while, but in the meantime, Rusty has to deal with Matty!

Chapter Nine -- Doctor Rusty, At Your Service

The way Matty had just planted his cute face on his ass reminded Rusty of an old song, something about dancing cheek to cheek. He couldn't exactly recall the rest of the lyrics, but it didn't matter. Tonight, he would teach Matty all kinds of things and dancing cheek to cheek, in a completely different interpretation, of course, might be part of the syllabus.

But first, he needed to shake things up. So, as soon as they were inside his room, he put Matty's bag on a chair and then pushed down his sweatpants and gestured for Matty to follow his example. "Undress."

The cute face was a wall of wonder, and Matty's eyes had gone straight to the Mighty Thor. Rusty grinned and removed his pants completely, along with his socks, his toes very adept at doing everything concerning undressing. He knew for a fact that he could undress someone completely using only his toes. "Well, what are you waiting for? By the way, this is a crash course."

"Um, okay," Matty said quickly. He wasn't as awkward as usual as he began to take off his clothes.

Rusty examined him with interest. Yeah, totally, Matty had a nice body, harmonious and lean but with well-defined muscles, even if they weren't big. His guest stopped once he was completely naked save for his glasses and put his hands in front of himself.

"Hey, no cheating," Rusty warned. "What do you have to hide?"

Matty moved his hands behind his back, and now he had something of a submissive look about him as he bent his head and then moved it from side to side to look to Rusty for approval.

"Let's get rid of the glasses," he suggested and didn't let Matty do it himself, because Rusty liked him like that, with his hands at his back and looking vulnerable. He looked like a tasty marshmallow and Rusty wanted a bite.

They were close as Rusty took off Matty's glasses. "You smell nice," Rusty commented and sniffed Matty delicately along his right ear.

"I showered. A lot," Matty confessed.

Rusty could feel warmth coming from Matty's face like from the inside of an oven. Vulnerable, cute, embarrassed. Well, it wasn't every day that Rusty stumbled upon such a gem.

He could tell his cock was getting hard, but right now, he was supposed to be a professional, a tutor, a teacher of sex. Making the pupil uncomfortable with sudden erections wasn't supposed to happen. Therefore, he moved away while his mind went hard at work.

"We must test your reflexes first," he suggested. "Touch my ass."

Matty stared at him confused. "What kind of reflexes are we testing?"

"You know how doctors use that little hammer to test something in your legs?" Rusty asked.

"Uh-ha," Matty said in a strange, squeaky voice.

Rusty had his hand on Matty's wrist. "Your heart is beating a little fast. Why?"

"You're the doctor, you should tell me," Matty replied.

Rusty grinned. Who needed a party when he could play doctor with Matty? So, firm in his decision that he needed to play the doc, he placed Matty's hand on his ass and then looked down. "Your reflexes leave something to be desired."

"What, why?" Matty asked, visibly alarmed.

"No worries, it's nothing serious. What should happen goes like this." To make a point, Rusty put his hand on Matty's ass. His cock immediately sprang up. "See?" he pointed down.

Matty looked. "You're getting hard," he whispered. "You're hard! Because of me?"

"Yeah. The question is, why aren't you?" Rusty said. "Can I touch your cock? More tests are required."

***

Well, he had thought he needed to fight with all his strength not to get hard so that he didn't seem easy, but it looked like what he was doing was wrong. Feeling Rusty's firmly muscled ass in his hand had almost killed him on the spot, and only by calling upon himself the power of all the saddest memories in his life, which weren't that many, he had managed to keep his own dick down and on its best behavior.

"Rusty," he said alarmed, "can we take it slowly?"

"I thought this was slowly," Rusty said, a bit disconcerted. He moved his hand away before touching Matty's cock, and he looked disappointed. "All right, we'll take it slowly. Show me how flexible you are."

"Um, okay," Matty said slowly. "What do you need me to do?"

Rusty threw himself on the bed, hands behind his head, and looked at Matty with half-lidded eyes. "Show me how much you can bend. Can you touch your toes?"

All this silliness was welcome. Matty needed to get hold of himself and try to steer any thoughts inside his brain away from wanting to jump Rusty and ravish his sexy body. What exactly this ravishing would be, he didn't know, as things were hazy, but he could picture himself licking the king of Sunny Hill all over until his tongue was sore.

"Like this?" He bent from the waist and touched his toes effortlessly.

"No," came the frustrated sigh. "Turn around."

Matty bit his lower lip and turned. This was a sure way to expose his ass to Rusty, but he had said 'yes' to all that foolishness to begin with, so he couldn't complain. He turned and did the same thing, overly conscious of how his ass must look. Did it look okay? He hoped that it did. Was his asshole twitching or was it just his imagination?

"Move your legs farther apart," Rusty commanded from his seat of power. "Lean forward more."

Matty was now staring at his so-called teacher through his legs, everything upside down. Quite fitting. Nothing was normal about the interactions they shared.

"I think you might be an exhibitionist," Rusty said.

"Why?" Matty continued to look at him through his legs.

"Because your nut sack got all wrinkly and I can see your stiffy."

"Maybe I'm a little cold," Matty mumbled.

"You're so unknowledgeable, I'm cringing. You don't get hard when you're cold, Matty. Your prick actually gets smaller. And there's nothing going on like that from what I see. Just look at it."

Matty did. Yes, indeed, being exposed to Rusty in that weird fashion was giving him a hard-on.

"Try touching the tip of your cock with your tongue."

"What? No way!"

"Touch it or I will make you," Rusty threatened.

"You're bluffing," Matty argued. "And I can't, anyway," he added and made a show of sticking out his tongue and trying to touch his cock. He should close his eyes to save himself the embarrassment, but it had been his firm decision not to chicken out, no matter what.

"Hmm, I really thought you'd be able to self-suck," Rusty said with some regret in his voice. "It's all right, the good doctor has a bowl full of lollipops only for you."

Matty straightened up as he was starting to feel light-headed, and he doubted that it was because of all the blood going to his head. When he turned, Rusty was on his feet again and waving a lollipop in front of him.

No, it wasn't a lollipop. It was something shaped like a penis, about two fingers thick, and complete with a pair of round balls. "What is that?" he asked.

Rusty stared at the lollipop in confusion. "It's a lollipop. You haven't seen one before? Come on, lick it." He began poking at Matty with his strange weapon.

"Where did you even get such a thing?"

"I tried getting Jonathan to make some special candy for me, but in the end, I had to order it online."

"From some prank store?" Matty asked, still eyeing the lollipop warily and dodging Rusty's attempts to stuff it into his mouth by moving his head around.

"It was a real store," Rusty argued.

"It might have something disgusting in it," Matty protested. "It's a prank gift, I'm sure. It probably tastes like snot or something--"

His protests died on his lips when Rusty simply stuffed the lollipop in his own mouth and began sucking on it. Rusty removed it with a pop. "It's strawberry. That's the pink top. The rest is vanilla. Try it."

Matty felt helpless as Rusty guided the lollipop to his mouth. The thing moved between his lips, and it was, indeed, sweet.

"Okay," Rusty breathed out. "Show me." The last words were whispered like a plea.

Matty stuck out his tongue and locked eyes with Rusty. He felt the lollipop being pushed into his mouth and he wrapped his tongue around it. A soft muffled moan escaped his lips.

***

As he had expected, Matty looked just perfect with a dick in his mouth. He had just the right kind of lips for it, and that look of soft abandonment in his pretty eyes would make any gay dude lose a load in an instant. "Dude," he said, "the way you lick that thing, you get me in the mood for dick, too."

Matty pulled back. "Really? We can share, you know."

Rusty grinned and waved the lollipop. "You're kinky. You make me want dick, you perv."

Matty smiled, too. "What's wrong with dick?"

Yes, yes, the awkwardness was slowly fading and that little demon was showing his true colors. "Nothing. If you're into it." Rusty stuffed the candy dick in his mouth and gestured for Matty to follow him to the bed.

They sat in a crouched position, face to face. Rusty had a clear view of Matty's cock that now was all hard and proud. "The way I see it, you need to become comfortable around naked dudes."

Matty leaned back and rested his palms on the bed. "I'm pretty comfortable around you." His erection was resting on his lower abs, and it looked comfortable, indeed.

"Yes. That means that my plan is working like a charm."

"What does doctor Rusty want me to do next?"

Rusty could swear Matty was low-key pulling his leg, now that his cock was hard and he felt much more at ease, even while being naked and showing that nice body shamelessly. That was a good student in his book, but Rusty was a bit dissatisfied. How much could he push Matty? How far?

So, armed with the candy, he touched the tip of Matty's cock. The vulnerable, yet curious look, was back in the hazel eyes. Very cute. Rusty grinned. "Have you ever tasted it?"

"Sure," Matty replied without asking what. He didn't play the fool, but he was fighting to sound sure of himself. "What guy hasn't?"

"You'd be surprised," Rusty offered. "Are we talking quantities?"

"Quantities? What do you mean?"

"I don't know, like a spoonful?"

Matty was obviously trying to understand what the catch was. "No, not really. Just a little taste now and then. That's all."

"Okay. But you know you'll have to swallow, right?" Rusty asked matter-of-factly.

"Swallow," Matty repeated after him and gulped visibly.

Eh, there were still ways to rattle that cage. But Matty was quick-witted and adaptable. Rusty liked that.

"Which means that you also need to find out what others' taste like," Rusty said promptly.

"Rusty, I'm not going to taste your--" Matty stopped and pouted without saying the dirty word.

"How did you know I'd suggest that? Anyways, you know what they say. Don't get high on your own supply. Or you'll become a raging narcissist. Do you want to become a raging narcissist, Matty?"

"Do you always use old movie quotes to fit whatever you want to say?"

"Irrelevant."

Matty straightened up and moved closer. Rusty could smell strawberry on his breath. "If I taste yours, will you taste mine? Or don't you mind becoming a raging narcissist? Oh, wait, you are one already."

Rusty leaned closer. Matty didn't back away. So, he kissed him quickly just for the shock value and got up from the bed. "Just one more thing, since we're at the doctor's office. You're a complete virgin, and all's well, but I'm a notorious fuck boy, so here it is."

He handed Matty the results of his tests, which he took regularly, despite of how loose and wild everyone thought him to be. He had thought about that in advance since it had become clear in his mind that he didn't mind going deep and wide, and in all directions, with Matty.

Matty looked at the papers confused. "I don't have my glasses."

Rusty grabbed them from the table and handed them to Matty. "Now, any other protests regarding our little taste test?"

Matty shook his head energetically and handed Rusty the papers back. "Wait, first we need to come, right?"

"We could watch some gay porn. I don't mind," Rusty offered, waiting for Matty's next move.

"I wouldn't subject you to that," Matty said and grinned. "Plus, I thought that, as a doctor, you'd do everything for your patient."

***

Clearly, he was out of his mind. He was talking like he knew how to do that, and he didn't, and Rusty wasn't stopping him. And how the hell had they jumped to cum-tasting, just like that? It was the weirdest slumber party he had ever been to in his entire life. Did he look okay, as he tried to pretend being seductive and all-knowing? Probably not. He was weird and awkward. So far, Rusty had done all those things to shock him, without a doubt, but how far were they going to go?

"Well, it is true that I'm your educator for the night," Rusty admitted. "Does that mean that you will suck my cock?"

Matty swallowed hard. All right, it was the hand he had dealt himself, and there was no way out. "Yes." That was a little squeal, not a confident agreement. Any moment now, Rusty would see through his act and laugh at him.

"Wow," Rusty said, and he sounded like he honestly hadn't expected that. "If you keep at it like that, soon I won't have anything to teach you."

"What should I do?" Matty gave up on looking at Rusty and took hold of the delicious cock in front of him. He hadn't seen that many in real life, but Rusty's seemed the most amazing he had ever seen. It made his mouth dry just to look at it, the pink head, the rest of it ribbed everywhere, and especially the small bead of precum pooling inside the slit.

Rusty was silent, unnerving him to no end. Matty eased his hold. Was he maybe too rough? Too demanding? He hadn't even asked Rusty if he was okay with it. After all, what right did he have to ask a straight guy to do all these things with him? It was Rusty's game, his crash course as he named it, and he should be the one setting the boundaries.

Slowly, as if he was about to defuse a bomb, he removed his hand, but Rusty caught his wrist. He lifted his head and his eyes met Rusty's, now hooded and full of questions. Or he was just imagining things.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rusty's voice was a little hoarse. "Put your hand back on my cock."

Matty obeyed without tearing his eyes away from Rusty. "I don't think this counts as slowly anymore."

"What are you worrying about?" The question was direct, simple, and genuine.

"You don't do this with guys, right? I mean, it's probably going to be hard for you to... you know."

"Hard for me to..." Rusty waved with the lollipop he still had in his other hand.

"To keep it hard while I blow you because I'm a dude," Matty recited quickly and took a deep breath.

"Well, that's a thought," Rusty commented and seemed to ponder over something.

***

Matty was completely off the mark. That wasn't the problem; the complete opposite was the problem. It had to be his lack of sexual activity lately, but Matty's firm grip on his cock had made his horniness shoot up like five hundred percent. If they kept it up like this, if Matty only moved a few times, Rusty would end up blowing a load that would tarnish his reputation for years and years to come. Therefore, since Matty was offering him a way out...

He wasn't going to take it. People sometimes called him stubborn, but when he got something in his mind, he did it all the way. That was his way. And offering Matty a crash course on boy on boy action had to include everything.

Well, maybe not in one session. Rusty stuffed the lollipop into his cheek and stared at Matty, considering his next move.

Much to his surprise, Matty's lips quirked into a grin.

"What's so funny, virgin boy?" Rusty asked him, slurring the words, as the candy was melting in his mouth.

"You look like a hamster preparing for winter."

"There's no such thing." Rusty took the lollipop out and gave it to Matty, who looked at it quite puzzled.

"What should I do with it?"

"Because you laughed at your teacher, I'd suggest you shove it up your butt, but sugary things never make good lube."

Matty's grin faded. His eyes were getting foggy. Was virgin boy getting hard over having a lollipop stuffed up his ass? He was a lot kinkier than Rusty had pegged him for. "Just put it on the table somewhere," he said with a small wave of the hand.

That gave him the chance to admire Matty in motion, climbing out of the bed and displaying his cute perky butt while walking across the room. Those baggy clothes he usually wore didn't do him justice at all. The guy needed to show his ass more. A lot more. Rusty licked his lips. He felt his teeth tingling and wanted to sink them into one of those round mounds to check it for firmness and ripeness.

Matty returned and sat on the bed again. His eyes were glued to the Mighty Thor, which meant that he was a man with a mission. All right, Rusty knew exactly what to do.

"Grab my cock like you did before." Rusty adjusted his position, tucking his legs under him and bringing his cock higher. The little break had served to make it cool down a little.

Matty dutifully obeyed. He had nice hands, Rusty noticed, a bit bony, but manly. One look at them and you would think that the guy knew what to do with his hands. "Let's see, what do you know about blowjobs?"

Matty looked up at him, with those innocent cute eyes. "They must feel good."

"Yeah, they do. Now, you're the one about to give me head, so we need to put down some rules."

Matty nodded like a good student, eager to learn.

Rusty continued. "I've never been the one to give one, but I know what feels good. Put your tongue on the head."

Matty stuck out his tongue and planted it directly under the head. Rusty could swear his dick had forgotten who its master was. The boy in front of him was too adorable like that, and the Mighty Thor wanted more of him.

"Come here, let's kiss a little," Rusty suggested. His cock needed to fucking chill.

Matty removed his tongue reluctantly. "Why?"

"Because I need to keep my erection and kissing helps," Rusty lied. He lied about very few things in life, but now his reputation was at stake. Not that he wouldn't love to see Matty's cute face all covered in his spunk, but if he did that too soon, he'd have to hide in the mountains and live a life of solitude, without internet and other fun things. So, all in all, it was for a good cause: keeping Rusty Parker away from a hermit's life.

Matty's lips tasted fucking great. Rusty rubbed his mouth against them, postponing the moment when their tongues would meet just for a little bit. He held Matty by the back of the head, pressing him firmly into their shared kiss. Matty didn't seem to mind at all and held onto Rusty with one arm wrapped around his neck, his other hand unwilling to let go of the Mighty Thor.

"All right, you can go down on me again," Rusty suggested.

Kissing didn't exactly help. Small breaks in-between, more likely would. Matty didn't wait for directions this time and wrapped his sweet mouth around the head. The little flicks of the tongue were to die for, and Rusty had to hum a mazurka to distract himself.

"Is the way I do it really boring?" Matty asked.

"No, but let's kiss a little more," Rusty said.

"It's quite melodic, the way you hum, though," Matty said before their lips touched again.

Wasn't Matty supposed to have his mind full of cock at the moment? What was he doing, noticing all these little things?

12