All Comments on 'Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 09'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Matty is getting more comfortable and courageous now and it’s about time as Rusty is a hands on teacher and Master. Rusty is already falling hard and just doesn’t seem to even recognize it. The reason Rusty gave to keep this a secret was hilarious as well.

So will the fridge be out of deli meats and end up eating hotdogs?

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn5 months ago

Who will break first ? Rusty keeps a kissing Matty and touching his butt! Rusty deserves what Jonathan and Maddox has! I keep thinking that Rusty’s dad may be a profit some reason!

remy247remy2475 months ago

Well that was great progress! I can’t wait for the follow up.

JRSONJRSON5 months ago

This was so damn sexy, hot, and satisfying.

Watching Rusty attempt to be a good sexual tudor and control things, then to unexpectedly fall apart and blow between them triggering Matty was quite intense.

Things are moving along finally. Rusty is in trouble, but does not seem to have a clue quite yet. It's going to mess with both of these guys what just happened! But I feel like Rusty has finally met his match!

Please don't make us wait so long for the next part... Things are getting good...

PrinceraPrincera5 months ago

Simply beautiful I love the dynamic of the relationship that’s growing into something unexpected for the two of them, can’t wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This chapter was so hot and totally worth the wait. Though I’m guessing that the waiting was an accident since you’ve already finished their story. Hopefully the next chapter will be published a little sooner(please)? Matty and Rusty are just too cute together. I can’t wait to see what happens when (or if) Rusty realizes that Matty and Slicky are one in the same.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was perfect. Sexy, fun and erotic. Love the friendship and the intimacy. Rusty and Marty r really getting to know each other, and it's for educational purposes (wink wink). KAMS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hurry can't wait for the next chapter. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous