Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss took longer, and Matty, conscious of what he was doing or not, began to move his hand on Rusty's cock, soon turning everything into slow delicious torture. Desperate times called for desperate measures. Rusty pulled Matty closer, in an attempt to make him let go of the cock in his hand, but somehow that only made matters worse because Matty fell on top of him, and their cocks touched and rubbed against each other, while Rusty's hand dropped directly on that nicely shaped ass.

Matty keened into the kiss, and Rusty experienced everything like a horrified bystander as his cock began to shoot only from that friction alone, something that he didn't recall ever happening to him, not even as a teenager discovering his body a bit too thoroughly...

Yet, it all felt so good, perfect even, as Matty pressed him down for lack of alternatives and the firm flesh of his cock pulsed and struggled like a trapped animal between them, and... was he coming, too? At least he had the excuse of being of virgin.

What was his excuse?

He groaned, closed his eyes, and let his head drop to the bed, which made Matty's mouth slide across his chin and then his throat, making him shiver from head to toes.

They remained like that for some time, both trying to control their breathing, both failing.

"We are so not going to talk about this," Rusty said.

Matty, as soft and pliant around him as he had been, turned stiff and moved away. His chest and belly were a mess. Rusty stared down at his body to see that he looked just the same. He gathered some on his finger and showed it to Matty. "We made a cocktail. Still counts, right? Wait, isn't cocktail a funny word? It's made from cock and tail... Why are you standing there, looking so shell-shocked?"

Matty's eyes were wide and troubled as he gawked at Rusty, who had his finger almost in his mouth. "We were tasting cum, right?" he pointed out, unclear about why Matty seemed so out of the loop, after being so kinky and fun only earlier.

Matty nodded. "Um, yeah."

Rusty's eyes narrowed. "Don't tell me you've never come in your life."

"What? Of course, I have!" Matty protested right away.

"Then what are you waiting for? Quick, before it gets cold," Rusty said. "Have a taste, or I'll declare this tutoring session a big fail."

Matty surprised him -- for how many times already? -- and climbed on the bed; the next moment, his tongue was on Rusty's chest, tasting the cocktail directly from his skin.

Rusty shrugged. "Well, that works, too. Just don't eat too much all at once. You might get ill." He was babbling, blathering, palavering, or whatever, because Matty's tongue was hot, wet, and naughty on his right pec, thoroughly licking their mixed jizz.

The words died on his lips, and he lay there, completely dazed, just watching Matty's head move and feeling that kinky tongue all over.

"Wow, greedy," he barely managed. "How is it?"

Matty raised his head, and his lips were glistening, appetizingly pink and good enough to eat. "It's good," he whispered. "Do you mind if I have a little more?"

Rusty's cock twitched at that. "Wait, you need to leave some for me." He pushed Matty away a few inches so that he could plant his mouth directly on the guy's cleavage and suck a few drops from there. No way would a virgin outplay him like that.

Why was it so tasty? Was virgin cum better as a general rule or something? Matty was moaning softly, a bit panicky, while Rusty licked his chest.

All right, he so needed to stop, because he had no idea where all of this was going. Matty was way too pliant in his arms, and also too damn kinky, and Rusty felt like he was about to step where he had never stepped before, and stuff like that needed some serious preparation beforehand.

He let go of Matty and dropped to the bed again. "Just for the record, Matty, that was some crazy fun. But no word to anyone, okay?"

Matty nodded. "Of course, it stays between us. I suppose that what we did was pretty gay, and no one should know--"

Rusty pushed himself up on his elbows to stare at Matty. "It's not about the gay thing."

"It's not?" Matty searched his face, probably for signs that he was lying or something. "What is it about, then? The cum-tasting thing?"

Rusty rolled his eyes. "You're not from this world, are you? I'm talking about shooting in under ten seconds, dude."

No student of his would leave the premises without understanding everything properly.

"I did it just as fast," Matty argued.

"Yeah, but you're the cherry boy. It comes with the territory," Rusty pointed out. "It just doesn't happen to me."

"I think it was a lot longer than ten seconds," Matty continued.

"From what point onward do we count? Since you stepped inside the room? Because, if it's that, it's a pretty good run."

"Don't cheat so much. Let's say... since I sat on the bed with you."

"Since I touched your ass," Rusty haggled.

Matty groaned and plopped himself down on the bed, at Rusty's feet. "Did you start a timer or something?"

"Hmm, not really."

Matty sighed, but it sounded more like relief than anything else. As he sat there, his skin a bit damp, traces of jizz on his chest and abs, his head tilted back, his face all a smile, and his eyes half closed, Rusty had a sudden sensation that Matthew Han looked like he belonged there, in his room. Like they had been friends for a century or so, and he could say the stupidest things, and Matty wouldn't laugh at him, but with him.

Maybe Maddox was right. He was making new friends.

"How would you rate my tutoring skills now?" Rusty asked, again donning his teacher's coat.

Matty laughed lazily and turned his head to look at him. "Your cum tastes great, doctor Rusty."

"Yours is not bad either. Or maybe, because they mixed into a cocktail, it was better?" Rusty asked, rubbing his chin in philosophical thought.

Matty snickered and dropped his head to one shoulder, eyeing him all knowingly.

"You're a kinky virgin," Rusty said and laughed, too.

"That's not fair," Matty protested but his lips were still stretched into a grin. "I'm only taking after my master."

Rusty wiggled his eyebrows. "Master?"

Matty gasped and looked away, but he was laughing his ass off, the little demon. "Slip of the tongue, nothing else!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Should we try some BDSM next time?"

"No way. I'm squeamish when it comes to pain. I'm a total coward," Matty declared, without turning his head to face his -- possible -- master.

"You're not a coward," Rusty argued. "And the first rule of doctor-slash-teacher Rusty is not to knock it until you try it. Come on, I thought you'd run out the door at the faintest mention of cum-tasting, and you practically licked me clean. You know what? That makes me kind of hungry. Let's raid the kitchen."

***

Matty was sure he would wake up from this very vivid dream at any moment now. The taste still lingering on his tongue said it wasn't a dream, but he had no idea what was happening just yet. Was sex with Rusty always so carefree, so natural? No wonder half the campus wanted to end up in his bed, or have a repeat performance if that had already happened. Zoey was right. He had the privilege of going a lot further with his crush than he had ever dreamed of.

Remembering that he was crushing on Rusty made his heart squeeze for a moment.

"Hey, did you hear me?" Rusty asked and moved closer.

"I heard you. Maybe I should go, now that we concluded our lesson," Matty struggled to get the words out, "and you might need your sleep."

"Ah, no way," Rusty said and began pulling at his arm to make him get up. "As your master, I command you to make me a sandwich."

"You didn't say anything about that," Matty replied. "I thought it was all about sex with you, not making sandwiches."

"We're going to make sandwiches while naked, so it counts as at least sexy," Rusty said promptly.

"We?" Matty stared at him through his curly eyelashes.

"We what?"

"We're going to make sandwiches? You're not going to force me to serve you?"

"It was just a slip of the tongue," Rusty said brightly. "Come on, Matty, let's go. And don't be so fussy. You wouldn't want to let me make sandwiches. I might cut myself. The knife might fall and end up stuck in my foot. Then the coach would take me off the team. After that, my wound would get infected and I would end up dying--"

Matty stopped him with a groan. "Oh, gawd, what kind of master are you? A whiny master? I'll do it, don't worry. But do you have everything you need in your fridge? I hope you won't suggest going grocery shopping in the buff."

"Not yet. And anyway, when that happens, we'll grab some windbreakers, fedora hats, and sunglasses first. You know, to look the part."

"What about shoes? We'll go barefooted?" Matty duly asked.

"I'm a fan of crocs. Preferably pink."

"Hmm, it might take away from the flasher immersion experience," Matty offered.

"Not if you're with me."

Matty had to work hard to pretend he didn't hear those simple words. He would give all his earthly possessions to be with Rusty, but even that wasn't enough.

"I need some tissues and to clean myself up a little," he said.

Rusty nodded thoughtfully and forced him up off the bed. Then he pushed him toward the door, touching his ass like it was the most natural thing in the world. Matty was starting to worry that kitchen accidents might involve certain hardened members and lack of blood in the head.

Rusty wrapped an arm around his shoulders as they walked out of the room. And, quickly, like before, he kissed Matty's temple.

"Why do you keep kissing me like that?" Matty allowed the question to flow out of his mouth without thinking.

"Because you're pretty," Rusty said with a shrug. "And you're just the kissing type."

That made sense. Everything with Rusty made sense, from cum-tasting to making sandwiches wearing absolutely nothing.

TBC

12