All Comments on 'Chasing Summer Ch. 02'

by Neelam_Florence

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!

Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep up the writing!

Great story - I want to see where it goes next!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Why this is a subpar story ( to all not in thrall to cuckold theme)

1)No appreciable character development or variance from cliched roles

2) Minimalist setting. ..this is placed in Berkeley Ca. Ever been ? Funky , fascinating locale but you'd never know it by this tale.

3. Pitiful erotic action , maybe this is purposeful , probably not .

Hate to be a nabob of negativism. Disregard everything said if you want only addicts to your erotic addiction of choice to enjoy this. If that's the case , you're doing a wonderful job. Kudos.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Garbage

This is garbage

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
A Cut Above

I'm not a fan of cuckold stories but this is quite amusing and more plausible than most.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
As this is still the start of the story...

As this is still the start of the story, so, still no answers in this, I'll re-write my comment for part 1: "Not a bad start, but it has some issues that shoudn't be forgotten: Even living together they are just boyfriend/girlfriend, no strings attached...They had already various separations, and the questions are: 1st - When she needed to fuck other guys, did she used an argument to have a short separation? If so her love for him has many flaws...2nd - now that she found out he is a cuckold, how her love and respect for him will suffer? If that love and respect wasn't very strong, now will be even less...And being so this relationshil will never get to engagement much less to marriage...2* for now"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crash and burn

Good start only to turn the poor guy into a wimp cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't listen to the cuckold haters

Great story; does a spectacular job further setting up the cuckold ingredients fetishist following the first part. I loved this story, and it's actually prettyou similar to how my own relationship evolved into hotwife/cuckold. The people hating just don't like cuckold erotica, so why the he'll are they reading this? Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think it's good

Some overanalyzing going on. It's a nice quick tale. I've enjoyed. Look forward to next chapter. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
and a cuckold is born

I want to hear about your sleeping around on me...

God how long until this blows up in their faces. If shes doing this shit at least she should help him find a girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is like a different story than the first chapter.

All of a sudden, we're back, after the trip, with no explanation about why she treated him like she did or his feelings about it. They're just back, acting as if nothing happened except apparently some loss of communication and closeness. We don't know how he feels about it or what her motives are or were. There's absolutely no flow. She's just treated him like crap, and now she's teasing him and he's just sitting there taking it. There's no story, just a scene in Chapter 1, and another scene, unrelated to that Chapter, in Chapter 2.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Sexy Story

Either he is going to destroy their relationship or he is going to become a first class voyeur on his future wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another sissy wimp loser and a heartless Cunt story

No one to like in this pathetic mess. She has no respect for him but no one respects a sissy coward. Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Gee!

If I recall correctly, NF warned everyone, in his 1-line descriptor, that this is the story of a guy who discovers his cuckish nature, n'est pas? As such, this is developing well. As such! There is no humiliation (yet!) But, yes, Sweetie sees where Hubby is going, and what excites him! And, she seems adept at changing their prior, kinda vanilla, interaction to maximize his pleasure.

One penultimate point ... How many times has Sweetie given Hubby the opportunity to opt out of being told things he had previously promised to disregard as irrelevant? And, finally, was Sweetie a FREE (no husband OR boyfriend at that time), ADULT female when she engaged in the acts she is now being pressured to recount?

I certainly hope the humiliation holds out, or at least stays between them! ... If Hubby doesn't push that aspect as hard as he pushed whether she had even held hands with other guys during times they had broken up!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Normally dont like the cucky stuff

but this is so well written, so exciting in the way the extramarital activities are revealed, that it is compelling to read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this.

I'm really enjoying this. Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe best story on site

Loved every word. Got me off quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just what this site didn't need, another coward wimp writing cuck fag garbage.... These stories need warning labels, for wimp fag loving losers only.....

Neelam_FlorenceNeelam_Florenceover 7 years agoAuthor
For those offering feedback

Thank you all. I appreciate both your praise and criticism.

For all the trolls, I appreciate the hate from all you little insecure bitches. For every troll comment I'll make sure to add another chapter just for you, fuckers ;)

As of now it looks like we've got a lot of haters, so expect chapter 3 soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who's an insecure bitch?

Sound's like you are. Real authors don't find the need to fire off at readers. They just write their stories and move on. Just the little bitches do what you just did, bitch.

Neelam_FlorenceNeelam_Florenceover 7 years agoAuthor

Whatever pussy. Keep reading ;)

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
Mmmmm...keep going...

You're edging me so good...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great job

I like their dialogue. Glad the idiot commenters aren't getting to you. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trolls

All you retards calling this author out for 'cuck fag shit", look at the tags before you read it. That majority of you clearly can't even speak English correctly. Get off the site jackasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap! MINUS 5*!

Only for perverts or brain sick people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great buildup

This is some solid writing, and it sure is working for me! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give us more!

We need more installments to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

More chapters please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for story ideas-BASED ON REAL LIFE SERIAL CHEATER

LOG INTO FACEBOOK FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Married serial cheating wife lost her job as college instructor in Helena Montana when college administrator was given info on Facebook along with photo of that 50ish grandmother cupping her bared 36C implanted breasts with significant identifying scar above right one. Got black widow tattoo left upper back for 50th bday-already had purple rose one just to right and above bush

She has stated she will continue to go from guy to guy while married to 3rd husband. He knows but does nothing

Her name and contact info available to FRIENDS OF PROFILE

SHE ALSO HAS BFF WHO HAS BEEN HAVING TWO CONCURRENT AFFAIRS FOR YEARS AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO ADD THIRD

WILLING TO DO 3WAYS

I checked her out a few years back-took vacation she loves cowgirl up and being called a whore-really g7ets of on being called a whore-multiple O'S squirter

Looks do not matter that much to her-or being bald

Loves MUSCULAR ARMS

TAKES IT IN ALL 3 HOLES

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Write faster

Write Longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
SPH Lover

Having a really small dick, I get it. My wife has made it clear I am definitely small and gets me to wank myself anytime she prefers it that way. She won't talk about other guy specifically, but make it clear she knows the difference. Once again, great writing up to the climax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep

Trainwreck.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girl of my dreams!

Delicious. Your stories make me cum so big!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a loser and a cuck...

He is a closet cuckold, he wants to be cuckolded. He should either agree to let her have lovers or, if he were smart, he would pack up and leave before he gets an STD or worst. She's had more lovers than a prostitute. Nonsense infidelity relationship. Let's see where chapter 3 leads us, hopefully, out of her cheating lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous