Chasing the High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stopped moving, his cock was engulfed in a warm wet mouth, the juices of the woman being cleaned off. He felt her step aside on the firm bed. He ended the kiss.

"Give me a pussy to lick."

He felt the kisser to his right quickly climb into place, carefully kneeling over his shoulders and pushing her beautifully clean and shaved pussy close to his lips. He began to lick and nip at the divine little pussy. He could feel from her weight that she wasn't big and he couldn't help himself and grabbed hold of her tight little arse with both hands to pull her firmly onto his mouth.

He heard a muffled shriek, presumably from surprise and then a deep guttural groan as he obviously hit the exact spot. He alternated his licks around the area of her pussy. He guessed that she'd have an amazing thigh gap - that always turned him on. Her thighs were toned and the skin was smooth and taut. She felt amazing and he indulged himself stroking fingers inside her as he felt her begin to grind on to his chin.

She was amazingly responsive. She shuddered beautifully and he tasted the come, thankful that she wasn't a squirter.

He felt another presence near his head stroking his hair and...maybe stroking the woman's breasts above him? Yes! She shivered out of time with his ministrations and he knew that they'd started to work on each other as well as him.

It was always best when they came together like this.

Meanwhile a different body had climbed across his legs and was slowly lowering a red hot pussy onto his cock. She was extremely wet but also disappointingly loose. She began moving and he suddenly felt her muscles grabbing and milking him in that loose sloppy cunt. He felt like he could last forever like this.

His fingers probed the pussy of the woman on his face and he was shocked to feel some resistance. She was a virgin!

He stopped licking and the woman stopped rocking on his chest. He racked his brains for anything that might prevent a virgin being there. But there wasn't anything in their copious rules. They had to be over eighteen. They had to be clean. They had to be prepared the way he liked them. He began to get even harder at the prospect of this tight virgin pussy.

"I want you on my cock."

There was sudden movement and the young woman on his face paused briefly before hands helped move her down into position. Maybe her legs weren't working so well after her orgasm and being in that position for a while.

Another mouth began to lick around his face and lips, kissing and licking away the juices from it's previous occupant. He felt hands positioning his cock underneath the woman and the incredible tightness as she was lowered onto him. His cock was harder than he could remember at the prospect of this amazing gift that she was prepared to give him.

She was so wet from all the attention that she'd received from his mouth. He sensed hands helping her, stroking him, holding her, touching all around the two of them. The progress as she was lowered on to him was achingly slow. Or was she lowering herself? He couldn't tell. She was so tight. Her lips split and then he felt the resistance.

"Take your time."

She started to rock back and forth. He felt fingers on her clitoris and he felt that glorious shudder as she came again. He felt pressure as her body eased down on his cock and he split her hymen. She cried out briefly, still in the throes of her orgasm, his erection slowly sliding into her depths.

He was in heaven.

She felt unbelievable. It took all his control not to pump himself into her. The other hands were stroking him, more lips kissed him, another stroked around their joining as he slipped further into her body.

There were more gasps and fluttered moans as the group became as turned on as he was at the sight and feel of the two of them.

He bottomed out in her pussy. Her quivering orgasm had finished and the additional lubrication helped as she was lifted up and down on his cock.

"Gently - she's a virgin."

The strokes slowed and he heard sighs and gasps as the others realised what they were seeing. He felt her hands on his chest. They were worshipping his muscles even as other hands lifted her up and down on his rigid cock. She allowed herself to be used like a human fuckdoll, as they lifted and dropped her gently, almost reverently.

He heard her breath come faster and he began to thrust up into her. Her muscles bunched and he felt her begin to take over and really fuck him. She leaned forward and he felt her breasts press against his chest. She leaned forward and he felt her lips.

She kissed him with her soul.

He couldn't contain himself any longer. He was so turned on that his hands reached up and took control and his hips started to fuck up into the amazing creature who had gifted herself to him.

She started to squeak and groan as he thrust into her. One sign of pain and he would have forced himself to stop but she ground herself against him, moans and gasps now intermingling as he took her fervently.

Other hands and lips were still on his body but he didn't notice. The soul searing kiss, the stunning tightness of her body enfolding his member, her firm breasts pressed to his body. He felt a connection that he wouldn't have believed possible.

She pushed herself back upright, depriving him of her lips as she shook with orgasm. She had no control over her voice as she screamed with pleasure. He felt himself reach the edge. Her tight wet pussy muscles clamped on to his cock and he completely lost it shooting jet after jet inside her.

His orgasm was totally overpowering. She shook on top of him. He wondered what her breasts looked like.

She collapsed and lay joined with him, their chests heaving in unison, their fluids mingling, the small aftershocks of pleasure reverberating through them both.

They stayed that way for some time.

The room was quiet. Gregory must have sensed what was happening between them and removed the others from the room.

He reached up and removed the blindfold.

She was semi-conscious on his chest. A beautiful young woman in her early twenties at a guess. He stroked her brown hair from her face and she nuzzled into his chest. His cock twitched inside her. He was still hard and was aching to take her again. She finally started to come to her senses and looked into his face before jerking back from him in shock.

"Hi," he said.

She looked around the room frantically. Gregory was standing beside the door, the camera lights were still on. He nodded at her.

"Hi..." she said in a really small voice before burying her head in his chest.

"That was quite something."

She simply nodded, seemingly unable to look at him.

"Are you OK?"

"So OK."

He started to move inside her and she gasped, looking up into his face.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, her blue eyes shining with awe. She squeaked in surprise as he rolled her over onto her back. His cock pulsed with pleasure as he feasted his eyes on her small waist, her swelling breasts, and her pretty face. She blushed at his examination and seemed even more surprised when he leaned down to kiss her.

He stared into her eyes as they kissed, loving the mixture of pleasure and incredulity in them before she again poured her entire being into her kiss. It was overwhelming and his body reacted, his cock beginning to stroke inside her. She made little gasping noises and her legs lifted up around his hips.

He felt the tip of his cock touch her cervix as he got deeper than he had before. She moaned with pleasure through their kiss.

"I need to see all of you."

He knelt and pulled out of her. There was some blood which he ignored.

"Get on your hands and knees."

She looked worried but did as he asked, presenting him with the soft peach shaped arse that he'd enjoyed feeling when he'd enjoyed eating her out. She did have the most delightful thigh gap and he pushed his wet cock between her thighs, sliding along her delicate pussy lips.

Her dangling breasts swayed as he moved into position behind her, delighting in the tan lines from a revealing bikini highlighting the orbs in front of him. He slid back into her...oh so slowly...she was wet but still very tight as he eased his cock back inside her. She gasped again and he looked at her carefully but there was no pain in her gaze as she looked back at him.

He had to remind himself as he bottomed out inside her rippling pussy that every position was new to her. He was the sum of her entire sexual experience.

It turned him on and he started to drive his cock into her, pistoning in and out, the slap of their bodies and her squeaks and gasps fanning the flames of his passion. Seeing her breasts jiggling beneath her made him reach out and pull her up against him, pulling her back to his chest. His hands mauled her tits, squeezing her sensitive nipples as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh..oh...ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhh....OHHHHHH!!!"

The last came as he pinched her nipples and her come surged around his pounding cock, dripping off his balls as he kissed her neck, his hips thrusting like a machine.

She went slightly rubbery and he lowered her back down to the firm mattress. His cock still embedded in her he moved his knees outside her hips and continued to thrust inside her welcoming tunnel.

She continued to be more vocal as he passed the point of no return. Her tightness and her orgasm clenching on his cock was too much and he erupted inside her. He lowered himself carefully onto her and then slowly turned both of them on to their sides.

Even as his cock continued to pulse and jerk he held her to him, his arms wrapped possessively around her, stroking her breasts and kissing her hair until his softening erection slowly slipped from her love canal.

At this point Gregory would usually take over. Remove the people and allow him to get up and return to his own room. But he was so content. He found himself starting to drift off to sleep. The woman's breathing had already started to deepen and he was more relaxed and at peace than he had been at any point in the last couple of years.

He allowed himself to slip into a deep dreamless sleep, the nameless girl gently enclosed in his arms.

12