Chasing Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that sucks." Richard remarked through a coughing fit. "Did he beat her ass?"

"Yeah, yeah... he beat that bitch ass?" Curtis chuckled.

"No." Rachel quietly answered. "He needs to be bonded out so he can get back to keeping this pill thing running again."

Curtis narrowed his eyes at her. "You know how much shit it's gonna stir up if I take them pills back to Memphis?"

"This is just a one time hiccup." Nyle offered. "You seem like a man who can get things moving. All we need is this one score."

"Shit. Why don't you just front them the money Dick?" Curtis slapped Richard on the shoulder.

After another hysterical coughing fit. "I would but my parents are rich. I haven't punched a time clock since middle school."

Curtis Barlowe was a survivor of the Shelby Forest-Frayser neighborhood of Memphis Tennessee. It was the birthplace of the animal he had become, sharpening his street smarts and refining the cruelty that nested in his heart. He learned early on that you go through life alone so be it wise to put your own needs in front of all else. The other cold truth flickered back in the lizard part of his warped mind, that people will hurt you just because they can. After meeting Brenda at a house party he discovered her role in Harold's drug ring as she worked for a doctor plagued by greed and gambling debts. Following a brief seduction he hired himself to his current delivery position pocketing a healthy sum.

"I might know a few niggas that can move some shit." Curtis admitted. "But that shit's still gonna be real tight for me."

"Well how much of a cut were you thinking?" Nyle asked.

Curtis turned his eyes to the young raven tucked beside him on the couch. He considered her a little too pale and her slim build a bit frail but she had a cute face and young perky tits. His mind fevered at the thought of snatching her yoga pants down past those narrow hips and slapping that young smooth ass red.

"How bad you need this?" He ventured carefully overtly groping his stiffening cock through his baggy jeans.

Rachel squirmed uncomfortably and scooted closer to Nyle.

"Whoa dude." Richard piped up exhaling cannabis smoke in the air. "That's not cool if you're really asking what I think you're asking."

"Shut yo ass up Dick and smoke yo weed." Curtis warned. "Ain't asking much. Don't need the full ride just want her to kiss the tip a little."

The air was pushed out of the room by the tension of the disrespectful request. Nyle swallowed the last of his second beer before grabbing the neck of the bottle intending to use it as a weapon. He remained seated but planted his feet firmly in anticipation of exploding toward his enemy.

"Wait, wait guys." Richard dropped his pipe and sprung up between them to avoid any violence. "Curtis man you are dead wrong for that shit. Chill man, please."

"I don't work for you Dick. Might do a few odd jobs for ya pops but that's something different." Curtis took a step forward. "Ya'll want me to possibly get locked up or worse bled out fucking 'round with the wrong people but I'm the bad guy 'cause I ask you let your girl suck me up real quick. It ain't even that muhfuckin' serious, she still gonna be yours after and ya'll probably won't even see my black ass after today anyway. I'll send the money through Dick."

"I appreciate you letting us stay here and setting this meeting up for us Rick but it's time we left, this isn't for us." Nyle placed the empty beer bottle down on the coffee table and grabbed the duffle bag. "I know you said it was a shitty idea but I had to try man. She's desperate to get her step dad out and we just needed this one favor."

Rachel sat quietly watching her opportunity evaporate in the hostility of the room. She thought of Nyle and the way he took her face in his hands and looked into her soul the night they found the duffle bag. The world would be their's, he swore to stop at nothing and to love her always in this life and the next. His words echoed in her chest and her stomach turned at the reality of the task set before her.

"A quick blowjob and you swear to get us that money?" She asked sitting forward and placing her hand on Nyle's chest to calm him and also soak up some of his strength.

"Fifty thousand tax free, minus twenty percent for me and you slurping me up." Curtis grinned wide while unzipping his jeans, sensing that he had her hooked. "The nastier you get on my shit the faster it'll be over."

She took Nyle's face in her hands and drank it all in, the dimpled chin and golden hair, even the flared nostrils and red angry flush on his cheeks. Looking into his cool blue eyes she wordlessly communicated her trust in his strength and begged that he not view this as an act of betrayal but of sacrifice, and absolute dedication to the man she held so close to her.

Nyle Hamilton squeezed her hand once and closed his eyes in capitulation.

"Yeah." Curtis cheered in victory as the young girl dropped to her knees in front of him. "I want you to get nasty on my shit baby girl."

She just quietly unbuckled his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. He pulled his boxers down to his thighs unleashing the largest cock Rachel had ever seen.

"Ain't never seen one this big huh bitch?" Curtis cackled taking his ten inch cock and gently rubbing it against the young woman's trembling face.

Rachel was dumbfounded and unsure how to manage as the cock was not only ten inches long but had the girth of a soda can, and probably wouldn't even fit in her mouth. So she began to slowly lick the underside of his erection and then forced the swollen bulbous head into her tiny mouth, before slobbering over the tip and running her tongue over the pee hole.

"Yeah bitch get that pee hole." Curtis moaned.

She spit into her hand and grabbed the massive meat, slowly jerking while rolling his dick head around in her mouth. The forceful black man grabbed a fistful of her short black hair and pushed a few more inches into her hot mouth. Rachel squealed in surprise as she felt her mouth stretch to except his erection. It only took a few minutes of Curtis short stroking his dick into her mouth before she relaxed her jaw and let him slide half his girth in.

"C'mon bitch I want my dick sucked." The hoodlum hunched over grabbing another fistful of her hair with his second hand. "Let me use that throat hoe."

Two violent thrusts forced his massive dick nearly all the way down her throat. She tried to buck him off and stand as she felt her airway close but he clenched her head tighter and forced her back down. A few more slow but forceful thrusts and Curtis was balls deep with her nose pressed up to his stomach.

"Fuck!" She gasped as he removed the full length of his cock from her throat and she sucked in a longing breath.

"It's gettin' close baby girl and you doing amazing." Curtis encouraged her.

The tall black man stood over the kneeling woman and repositioned his grip on her head. A few playful thrusts and then he held her head firmly and quickened his pace shoving the full length down her young virgin throat.

"What the fuck bro?" Richard mumbled as he watched his father's henchman grab the young woman's head in a death grip slamming his black dick full hilt down her throat.

Nyle went into the kitchen to grab another beer but was chased by the sounds of Rachel's gurgling as an angry black man held her down and fucked her throat like a pussy. After downing half the beer and returning to the living room he was greeted by the same unrelenting onslaught of his girlfriend getting her face hatefucked. Richard sat back in a daze watching the spectacle then shamelessly pulled his own modest six inch erection through the button fly of his designer jeans. He absently began to jerk it as he witnessed a man bottom out in a woman's throat for nearly ten minutes straight without mercy.

"Rick what the fuck are you doing?" Nyle hurled his near empty beer at his friend.

"Man he is really fucking her face bro." Richard said completely amazed. "Man Rachel is so fucking hot."

Curtis finally stepped back and Rachel collapsed at his feet hysterically sucking in air. Instead of expressing any empathy he reached down and snatched her shirt up over her head and literally ripped her lacey bra clean off, exposing her firm pert breast. She vainly tried to crawl away and was yanked by her hair back to her knees for another onslaught. The sight of Rachel's tear streaked face and small tits bouncing as Curtis went right back to assaulting her throat full force was too much for poor Richard. Growing up a spoiled rich kid he had never before witnessed something so erotic firsthand.

"Nyle buddy... please!" He begged his friend with throbbing cock in hand. "I'm so fucking high and I'm about to pop here."

Nyle Hamilton just angrily flipped the thousand dollar couch over and stormed outside onto the back patio.

"C'mon and get you a turn in this bitch mouth nigga." Curtis stepped back holding the whimpering girl's head still.

Taking his friend's absence as compliance Richard Hughes shot from the couch frantically kicking his pants off in the process. Wasting no time he took the black man's place and grabbed Rachel by her head and bunny humped her mouth. Curtis stepping behind Rachel finished undressing her by stripping off her tight stretch pants and frilly panties. She grunted her objection but Richard held her firmly almost twisting her neck. Rachel felt the man behind her yank her body into a more subservient position, felt her ass hiked up in the air and knew what he intended to do.

"'Bout ta get fucked now baby girl. Hubby done left you with us so we 'bout ta bang you out real quick. Don't worry my pull out game undefeated." Curtis laughed.

Rachel wiggled and winced as she felt the huge black cock rub up against her slick moistening labia. Curtis slapped her young pale ass hard and watched it jiggle before unceremoniously penetrating her tight white pussy. He used the same tactic of short stroking her for a minute until he felt her muscles relax and allow him to push further in. Richard meanwhile pulled his pecker out of her mouth and shoved his ball sack in, tea bagging her.

"No stop please... you're too big." She breathlessly pleaded.

"Put yo dick back in that slut mouth and shut her ass up I'm going balls deep." Curtis ordered before clutching the girl's slim hips and slamming his full ten inches into her full throttle.

Before she could object further Richard shoved his cock back down her throat and began to rapidly hump her face again. Nyle looked back through the window as he heard a lamp break and groaned as he watched his girlfriend being spitroasted, and completely used and humiliated. Nearly twenty minutes later they were in the same position without a break before Curtis hiked up on his feet to really dig in and bore Rachel's pussy out. Richard saw the degradation and lost control twisting the slut's head sideways and holding it steady as his cock throbbed and erupted four long ropes of cum right down her throat. Rachel struggled to swallow as fast as she could but it was too much and filled her throat and mouth. She spit the remaining cum out on the floor crying out as the enormous black cock pushed in filling her before pulsing and blasting her young cervix with it's hot load. Curtis just held her still as he emptied his balls into her hot ruined pussy.

"That was fucking nuts." Richard muttered stumbling backward from the lightheaded bliss of it all.

***

Nyle Hamilton dropped the last two bags of groceries on the counter top and plucked a bag of cookies off the top and tossed them to Rachel. A week had passed since her sacrifice and little was discussed between them so she caught the treat and mumbled a thanks. Unable to stay at Richard's any longer a call was made and Beverly wright offered the four young adults a place to temporarily stay at her East Nashville apartment.

"You get more beer?" Evan asked drying his hands as he stepped from the bathroom.

Nyle tossed him a warm can of beer before opening the fridge and putting the rest of the groceries away.

"How long that cocksucker say it's going to take again." Evan asked Nyle after taking a drink of beer. "If Charlie and me were there that shit wouldn't have happened to Rachel, right Chuck?"

Charlie just grunted in agreement from the couch in the living room as he preoccupied himself with playing his video game on Beverly's seventy-five inch flat screen television. Nyle just turned and fixed his friend with a death stare.

"Whoa sorry man I know you're still raw about it hell I would be too." Evan threw his hands up defensively. "How do you know you can trust that fucker to come back with the money anyway?"

"Rick is going with him." Nyle answered slapping a loaf of bread on the counter and beginning to assemble a lunch meat sandwich. "He's going to take some other guy that does security for his dad sometimes along with him."

"Yeah but you still cool with Rick after you know..." Evan didn't finish. "I mean he was the first one to tell me and Charlie about it later that night while we were getting high."

"Evan if you don't shut the fuck up!" Rachel threatened from the living room couch. "Nyle and I did what we had to do to save this shit show now drop it."

Taking a bite of his Turkey sandwich Nyle walked over and patted his friend's shoulder. "Relax, we can still make this work. Rick said he won't let it drag on past a couple weeks. He's still my guy but he knows he forfeited his cut, it's already been discussed."

Beverly Wright's bedroom door swung open slamming into the wall. "That silly girl." She muttered while storming into the kitchen. "Taylor, my full time employee went to go pick up our new hire to start work today. She went and ran a stop sign and got her car damn near totaled. They're both fine but now I need Evan and Charlie to go open the shop and run it until Taylor can get there."

"Umm... why me and Charlie?" Evan asked taking another sip of beer.

"Oh come on Evan I let you work there last summer so you know what to do. Besides, I have to take these honeymooners to go run an errand." Beverly told him, while taking the beer from his hand and taking a drink.

Evan just looked at the older woman who was dressed in tight jeans and a lavender v neck t-shirt, wondering what those big floppy tits would feel like smothering his face. "Yeah s-s-sure." He stuttered. "Hey Chuck come on we got shit to do. Shouldn't take no more than a couple hours right?"

"Correct. They were just finishing up the police report when she called me." Beverly reassured him.

After grabbing two more beers Evan wrestled his twin brother away from his game and out the door. Nyle locked the door behind them while finishing his sandwich.

"How are you two going to break it to those poor boys that they aren't going to see a dime of that money?" Beverly Wright asked nuzzling up to Nyle and putting her arms around his neck.

"They're a couple of good guys they'll understand if the deal didn't go through and there's no money to split." He teased. "What's that errand you need me and Rachel for?"

"Come in the bedroom and I'll explain it." She cooed lifting his shirt and lightly dragging her nails across his stomach.

"Yes ma'am." He lowered his face to meet hers in a slow open mouth kiss, reveling in the vanilla under notes of her expensive perfume.

"Taylor really get in an accident?" Rachel asked, following the kissing pair down the hall toward the bedroom while still eating her cookies.

Beverly fell backward onto the king size bed with Nyle on top of her, still making out. He broke their kiss to stand up and pull his pants down. Rachel replaced him as she crawled onto the bed and began to kiss and grope her sweet aunt Beverly. Nyle pulled out his impressive eight inch cock and stroked it while he watched his girlfriend pull her aunt's shirt over her head and bury her face between those two massive breasts. Rachel licked and nibbled at Beverly's nipple while shoving her hand down the front of her jeans and circling her clitoris with two fingers. The cougar moaned lustfully into the young girls neck before unbuttoning and kicking off her jeans. Nyle reached over and removed his girlfriend's stretch pants and slapped his stiffening cock against her pale jiggly ass. She seized on the opportunity of being naked from the waist down by straddling the older woman's face and lowering her dripping pussy into her hungry mouth. Rachel slowly began to grind her young snatch back and forth while her aunt licked and sucked at it. Nyle climbed onto the bed and held his rigid cock in front of his girlfriend's face, being sensitive about her earlier assaults. She didn't even hesitate, taking the entire eight inches in one gulp.

"Oh shit." Nyle cried out surprised at his lover's newfound talents. "You didn't even gag baby."

He tentatively reached for her pitch black hair, remembering how rough that monster was with her and how she managed it. Beverly grabbed the young girl by the plump little ass and buried her tongue deeper inside her pussy. At the same time Nyle finally grabbed a fistful of her hair and in the heat of the moment abandoned all chivalry and began to forcefully throat fuck her. She didn't panic this time because the savagery of that angry black man taught her new limits. Rachel tried to let out a strangled moan as her first orgasm shot through her but her boyfriend just continued to fuck her throat. The hungry cougar was suddenly beside her and greedily ripped the jack hammering cock out of her face and began to swallow it whole.

"Yes. Eat that dick up." Nyle cheered as the older woman made his cock disappear down her own throat.

Rachel leaned under and took his ball sack in her mouth and gently sucked while he grabbed Beverly's head and began to facefuck her. Nyle wasn't sure how much longer he could last from the double mouths engulfing him whole so he took one last deep thrust into Beverly's mouth and held his cock down her throat for nearly a full minute before yanking out to avoid busting his nut. The two women giggled before settling into the younger one laying down between the other's legs and softly lapping at her mature hairy pussy. Watching the spectacle and jerking his pulsing erection for only a moment, he positioned behind Rachel and pushed into her slowly to keep from cumming. She moaned into the older woman's pussy before taking her clitoris into her mouth and sucking it firmly but not too hard. Nyle repositioned, grabbing his woman's hips and hiking up on his feet like he witnessed the brute do to her and began to quicken his pace. He slid his cock in fully at a slight angle and pulled it nearly back out before shoving it all the way back in, making sure she felt the friction of all eight inches. The medium tempo of his thrusts lasted only fifteen minutes before Rachel could no longer stand it and jerked around and pinned him down. First she swallowed his entire dick and gurgled it in her throat for a few seconds to coat it with her throat spit, before climbing on and riding him with wild abandon. The young raven, hands on her lover's chest, slammed her wet pussy down on his hard dick reassuring him that she was his. Even while the thoughts of that giant black cock filling her completely ran through her head. Beverly straddled Nyle's face and began to suck and lick Rachel's tits.

"Oh fuck... I love you!" She shouted as the sensory overload of two lover's plus the images of her earlier defilement consumed her in a second orgasm.

Beverly rolled off the bed flush and still simmering with desire. "I want something hot and nasty to get me off." She panted, reaching into the top drawer of her bedside cabinet.

"Let's have it grandma." Nyle teased still lying on his back.

"I'm gonna fuck your old ass into retirement." Rachel quipped as she watched the more experienced woman toss a twelve inch strap on onto the bed.